Azur Lane Fanfiction

Por sweetsrsour2

If you love Azur Lane than I hope you love my story! This story writes in a third person point of view. It's... Mais

I Like You...
Telling You That I...
I Still Believe In You...
If I Told You Sooner Would It Change Anything?...
~Short Shorts!~
Your Not Gonna Break Me
I Want To Hear The Truth
You Lied.
How Could You?
I Appologize
Bent But Not Broken
One Stormy Night
Take Everything From Me
I Hate You
Hello... is it me your looking for?
Good Bye...
Give Me Your Promo Codes Right Now
No School?
Sacrifice
The Exchange
Our Little Secret...
The Good Old Days... (Retrofit)
Bad Habits
End Days
Memories
Make up
Oui Oui
I Know You Like Me
Your Killing Me Softly
Show Off
Thanksgiving
You Made Your Choice.
Your My Favorite
Rumors...
~A Special~
Need Help?
Jealousy
A Plot?
Unravel
A Good... Mother...
My Regret
No Recognition
In The Mood...
Things Are So Complicated
The Need For Speed
Out Of Our Minds
Your Breaking My Heart
Feverish Nights
Valentines Gift <3
ShipWreck
The Truth & The Lie
Just Give It To Me
I'm Nothing but a Failure
The Taste of Dirt
Miss Me?
When Your Poor
Hidden Troubles
Rile Me Up
Still Not Happy
You Treat me like Trash
Missing
Little on the Rough side
Date Night
Abandoned
Your Tearing Me Apart
Unsatisfiable
Just For You~
Chapter 69 ;)
I Let You Down
Happy Mothers Day!
Breathless
Yus
Loss
You Are Such A Liar
I Want What You Have
Enjoy It
I Cannot Change You
~The High School Life~
I Love You!
Girl Scout Cookies~
Truly
Oh You're Just So...
Fuck It
Yes Yes Yes
Superior
True Colors
Rotation
Ships of a feather sail together~
When You Find Gems ;)
A Dinner Together
Rated R-for Mature (skip this chapter if you don't wanna see this)
Finally
I Just Can't
You Keep Letting Me Down
Hm
Temptations
Your Choice (A Voted For Chapter)
I Can't Deny It Anymore
~It's Over (100th Chapter this is the end)~
~A Small Bonus~
Regret
Very Well
Fears
It's my time to shine
;-;
You Have A Problem
I don't care
I Gotchu
Youuuuuuuu
I Don't Believe You
I Just Don't Get It
Damn It
You Want It? I Got It ;)
Puns + part of a story!
It's Story Time
You're Mine
What If (Disney didnt steal my title)
Absolute Bullshit
Duuugghhhhh
What Are You Wearing?
I Want You
What The Hell Is Happening?
You're An Animal
I Like Where This is Going
Suspicions
Unpublished part
Just For You
Oh I've Got It!
Conflict & Chaos
It's A Date?
For Your Pleasure
I Know What I Must Do
\(^_^)-- ~[My Gift To You]~ --(^_^)/
Hey Beltmenot this Chapter is for you ;)
You're Driving Me Mad!
Troubles
A small... Favor
CHOCOLAAAATTTTEEEEE
F
Sleepless Nights
Beauty Uncollared
Slow Down
Oh You
Notice Me!!!
The Little Stuff
+The Collab+
I'll Make You Smile ;)
Meaning
Snowfall (also the Final Chapter)

Only If You Knew...

436 6 9
Por sweetsrsour2

Guys! Happy Second Anniversary for Azur Lane!!!!!! :D we FINALLY got Z23's Oath Skin!!!!! ;-; yessss she's the first ship I married and I'm so happy! She finally got it! (@-@) the wait is over!!!!!

----

The next day was here!

Javelin knew she had to tell everyone but... fear got the better of her.

" Javelin? Why are you clothes missing?" Laffey asked curiously, looking in the closet they shared.

" oh uh.. washing it?" Javelin said, making up an excuse.

" but we always wash it on Sunday's together." Laffey said, finding that odd for Javelin. Hearing her friend say " oh well I uh just wanted to wash them all together with my new clothes that I brought." Seeing Laffey say " hmm.." still finding that unusual.

" you promised!" Ayanami shouted, just outside the dorm building.

" woah what's going on?" Javelin asked, seeing Laffey look out the window. Hearing their friends voice.

" I dunno... Ayanami seems pretty angry but Z23's got her medallion back..." Laffey said sleepily. Yawning from the window.

" I'm sorry." Z23 spoke, looking down.

" no your not." Ayanami said crossing her arms.

" I am!" Z23 shouted back, seeing her friend just walk away.

" hey.. what happened?" Javelin asked, as her and Laffey just made it down to where they were at.

" I.. I promised to spend today vith Ayanami but... ah! Hipper vhants me to goh to zhe Northen Sea vith her and a few others." Z23 said, upset.

" why don't you just tell her that-" Javelin was cut off by Z23 yelling " it'z not das simple!" Upset.

" sorry I didn't mean to-" Z23 began to apologize but was cut off by Javelin shaking her head saying " no. No. I understand. Believe me." Knowing that it seems that today isn't a good day to tell them either.

" hm.." Z23 said taking out something from her pocket.

" what's that?" Laffey asked, seeing Z23 hand it to them.

" it'z suppose to be a surprise, tickets for zhe Moonlight Feast... but... vere not gohing..." Z23 said, wanting Laffey and Javelin to have it.

" no no we can't take these." Javelin said, knowing it's wrong to take this.

" yeah this is for you and Ayanami." Laffey said trying to hand it back to her.

" Nein. I'll make it up to her." Z23 said with a small smile, but she clearly wasn't happy.

" I have to goh." Z23 said, hearing Hipper call for her in German.

" let's go find Ayanami." Javelin said seeing Laffey nod.

They searched the whole island to finally find Ayanami training in a secluded cove area at the very far end of the island where it's mostly just trees and is just uninhabited.

She was using her sword to slice some big nearby rocks on the beach.

" hey! Aya-!" Before Javelin could finish her sentence she slipped down and sprang her ankle.

" ow! Ah! Oh..." Javelin said as Laffey slid down the slippery rocks to help Javelin.

" here." Laffey said taking off her favorite pink jacket to wrap Javelin's ankle.

" oh! No! No! Laffey that's your favorite oh..." Javelin began seeing her ruin her favorite pink jacket, getting it all dirty.

Ayanami walked up towards them. However instead of having a concerned look on her face she had a very upset and angry one.

" what are you two doing here?!" Ayanami yelled out loud, furious.

" we came to find you" Laffey said, hearing Ayanami shout " why?!" Upset.

" to talk to you" Javelin spoke, cringing slightly in pain.

" your injured?" Ayanami said, alarmed by this.

" yeah... but don't worry! It's just a sprang. With a little rest and some repairs I'll be good as new." Javelin said, not wanting them to worry.

" oh no no no" Ayanami said pacing back and forth.

" what's wrong?" Laffey asked, seeing Ayanami look worried, to which she's never seen her like this.

" the tides are going to be too hard to push through this entire week... we can't sail back to the front of the island and we can't climb back up because it's too dangerous and slippery." Ayanami said in a very stressed and upset tone.

" what do you mean the tides will be to hard to push through? I may have a sprang but I'm still pretty strong enough to sail." Javelin asked confused.

" no.. *sighs* ok yesterday Kaga told me that theirs going to be an incoming storm that'll be hitting our island and said that it's no ordinary storm. These kind of storms can capsize our kind of ships. The waters are too dangerous to navigate correctly if we go too far out and if we stay too close to the island the waves will just make us crash and ram into the sharp rocks here." After Ayanami said all that Javelin immediately shouted " than why on earth would you be out here?! If you knew this was coming?!" As Laffey tried to calm her down.

" because I didn't want anyone to bother me. I'm sick and tired of going on sorties. Every single day. I just wanted a whole week to myself is that so hard to ask? So when Kaga told me a storm was coming and that nobody who hasn't left already on a sortie from this island won't leave until the storms over I just thought.. to go here. Nobody's looking for me anyway..." Ayanami said crossing her arms. Sounding a bit sad but mostly full of pent up anger.

" why did you two have to show up anyway? I'm fine on my own." Ayanami said, upset that now Javelin and Laffey ruined her plans.

" well excuse us if we just wanted to spend some time with you" Javelin said, very upset at Ayanami. Not only at the fact Ayanami knew this storm would happen and stay at this extremely dangerous spot for a week but also thinking that they didn't want her around. Because that's not true.

" we can to look for you because Z23 brought tickets to the MoonLight Feast and wanted you to go with her but than she couldn't take you so gave them to us but we didn't want to go without you. She said she'd make it up." Laffey spoke, informing Ayanami the reason why they're down here.

" really?" Ayanami said, calming down a bit.

But than shook her head saying " that's what she always says" not believing in Z23 to make it up to her because every time that she thinks that she does it doesn't happen because something comes up.

It began to rain.

" come on let's get out of the rain." Ayanami said, lifting up Javelin bridle style again, as Laffey sleepily followed.

Once they got inside the cave, Laffey sat down and fell asleep.

" stay here. I'm gonna get some fire wood."  Ayanami said seeing Javelin nod than say " be careful." Seeing Ayanami turn her head back to look at Javelin and nod.

She got back with the firewood to see Laffey still asleep. This time her head found her way to Javelins lap.

Javelin kept thinking in her mind that now she had more time to tell them because nobody was allowed to leave the island for a week so this means she gets more time to stay with them. She knew she had to tell them, especially Laffey. She would be heartbroken since they did literally everything together. Expect some sorties.

Javelin couldn't resist but play with Laffey's hair. It was so calming and relaxing to feel Laffey's soft while long curly hair go through her fingers. When she saw Ayanami by the caves entrance with a stack of wood she blushed and immediately stopped what she was doing.

" oh I uh was just.." Javelin began but saw Ayanami smile and shake her head.

They tried to start a fire but it didn't work.

" dam it. I wish Kaga or Akagi were here... uh scratch that nevermind..." Ayanami said thinking about how Akagi would probably molest them and Kaga would probably be scolding them.

" I got an idea." Ayanami said, looking at Laffey.

" Oi Laffey wakey wakey" Javelin said politely shaking her shoulder.

" mm..." Laffey said groggily opening her eyes. " is it lunch time?" Laffey said hearing Javelin say " uh no" than said " I'm going back to sleep." Hearing Javelin say " uh! I mean yes!" Making Laffey open her eyes again.

" we need you to light the fire." Ayanami said, hearing Laffey say " why me?" Confused.

" because me and Javelin don't have the correct weapons to do it." Ayanami explained.

" um well.. ayanami has this crazy idea of you shooting bullets are the fire to start it up and I said that'll never work-" before Javelin could say anymore. Laffey did just that. And it worked.

" food... hungry..." Laffey said tiredly.

" oh I've packed some sandwiches." Javelin said happily, saving the day.

Night had fallen and Laffey was fast asleep. Javelin seemed asleep until she noticed Ayanami getting up and leaving the cave. Curious, she followed her fellow friend to see her staring into the storm sky. Which had just stopped raining to only get a glimpse of the moon.

" can't sleep?" Javelin asked, seeing Ayanami turn back startled.

" oh uh.. just worried." Ayanami said looking down.

" about Z23? I'm sure she's fine. After all she's with a very well rounded team." Javelin said, seeing Ayanami shake her head. " you mean with sharks." Confusing Javelin.

" sharks? Well I mean they're all sharks in a sense I suppose?" Javelin commented, thinking about how most of the Iron Blood ships have some kind of sharklikeness to themselves.

" Z23's different..." Ayanami said, seeing Javelin say " can I tell you something?" Making Ayanami turn around and nod.

" I'm... feeling much better now. My ankle that is." Javelin said, missing her chance to tell Ayanami that she's going.

But at least she informed Ayanami that she can move a bit more now, seeing her make a small smile than nod saying " good. Because we're going to have to make a break for it tomorrow." Confusing Javelin " huh? What do you mean?" As Ayanami said " the waters rising and soon this whole area will be underwater. It's a death sentence if we stay." Gesturing to the beaches sand where the water is up to now.

As the night was silent.

---

For this part, Roon specially requested that the squad use English to speak to each other, not German. Because Roon wants to improve on her English skills.

Hipper allowed it and the others didn't mind. That is until... Roon began to annoy them too much.

" hey! Zhe weather out here is getting bad! Ve should turn around while ve still have zhe chance!" Z23 shouted to Hipper to which she said " suck it up!" In German.

" English!" Roon shouted, seeing Hipper say " I'm going to beat you ap if you keep saying das." Hearing Roon say " no sorry!" In English.

" vot? You scared of a little storm? I bet you just vhant to cuddle up to Ayanami..." Z1 said, teasing Z23. " Nein! Dairs nothing between us! Ve're just friends!" Z23 said, angrily at that.

" ughhhhhh" Deutschland said groaning as Roon kept talking to her constantly through this entire trip. Roon was learning English and wanted everyone to help her.

" it'z pronounced Zhe Zzzzzzeeeeeeee" Deutschland said, hearing Roon constantly pronounce it wrong. It's beginning wear on Deutschland because now she's beginning to pronounce it wrong as well.

" Nein! You should say I vhant das strooodles! Stroodles! Das stooodles! Das! Das! Das!" Z1 shouted to Roon. Who now began to say that in English on repeat.

" your teaching her wrong!" Z23 shouted, saying " das iz dat! But don't say das! Say zhe! Zhe stroodle!"

Since Deutschland was more of Roon's age she stuck with Deutschland in the formation. While Z1 stuck with Z23 and Hipper was ahead with Tirpitz and friedrich der grosse.

" distracted." Tirpitz said, talking to Hipper. The grow up ships had sailed further ahead so the children and teen ships couldn't hear them as well.

" huh? Nein!" Hipper said crossing her arms angrily at that assumption.

" English." friedrich der grosse said, pointing back to Roon and the others who were trying to help her learn English. In addition to teasing Hipper and playing on her emotions and anger, because Friedrich knows Hipper would rather speak German than English. Hipper gave her a mean glare and snapped one of her shark heads at friedrich der grosse to which her shark head snapped right back.

" children." Tirpitz said sighing, annoyed seeing Hipper shout " I am not!" As friedrich der grosse laughed.

Hearing Roon repeat " I am not!" Back to Hipper.

" no worry for baby sista? How cruel." friedrich der grosse spoke, as her English was not as good either. Due to the fact that she and Roon spent more time in Germany as did some other German ships so they're not as good in English as they are in German.

" shee iz." Tirpitz said, seeing friedrich say " oh?" Smiling at Hipper.

" your weak." Friedrich commented.

Pissing off Hipper enough for her to stop. Snapping her mechanical shark heads. Challenging friedrich der grosse right now to a duel.

" oh?" friedrich said, happily obliging.

" really?" Tirpitz said, finding this a waste of time. As the storm began to worsen.

" fight! Fight! Fight!" Deutschland, Roon and Z1 began to chant.

" Nein! Don't!" Z23 shouted, the only voice of reason along with Tirpitz who just gave in and allowed this to unfold.

---

" as I said weak." Friedrich said, beating Hipper easily. It was no contest really because they were designed completely different. Hipper specialized in taking damage which sounds horrible and Friedrich specialized in doing damage along with tanking some as well.

" enough." Tirpitz said, stopping this fight before things get out of hand.

" I'm going to slap you around!" Hipper said still wanting to go after Friedrich, seeing her just laugh as Tirpitz held Hipper back.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

48.2K 776 22
You're the new commander that been assigned towards Azur Lane but What happened if all the Ship Girls falls madly in love with you. This is only a pa...
1.6K 52 21
I didn't usually love Warspite. But, after she was in a medal exchange I was like: 'Ooh. Free good ship.' And I buyed it. Yes that was intentionally...
297 42 5
This story takes place years later, as in our main 4 characters Laffey, Javelin, Z23, and Ayanami are in their late teens/early adults now. This stor...
274 1 33
This is a story I wrote when I was in high school. I use to read to everyone in my family, and they really enjoyed it, so I decided to post it. If yo...