A Sky Full of Stars (Izuku Mi...

hichi135 tarafından

(Y/n) is a foreigner and it's their first day at UA. They meet new people, including Midoriya Izuku, who will... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Q&A!
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Izuku's Birthday (Filler Chapter)
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Hey Guys
What if.......

Chapter 44

3.5K 135 167
hichi135 tarafından

(Y/N)'S POV:

"(L/n)!" You heard as you began to stir awake. You had a pretty bad headache, but you still were able to sit up.

"Aw! Finally you're awake. It's been a few hours." You saw recovery girl by your side.

"I see." Is all you could say as you looked around the room, in the bed on your right, Midoriya was sitting up, he looked at you for a second before flashing you his signature smile.

"Congrats on passing (L/n)-chan!" He said.

Right, the test. You passed out as soon as you exited the exam sight, meaning that you barely claimed your win.

"Thanks Midoriya, you too." You smiled back at him.

Recovery Girl spoke up again. "I swear, you two are always in here. Just pack up your things and go home, okay. Go get some rest." She told you guys and you complied, leaving the room with the green haired boy.

"So what happened while I was out?" You turned to him.

"Well, once you passed the exam, Recovery Girl was sent to go and get you. Me and Kacchan were already being treated, though Kacchan eventually got up and went out. I decided to stay behind and wait for you and that was really it." He explained and you nodded in understanding.

"Well at least we passed huh? Now we can go to summer camp together." You told him before continuing. "How are you doing by the way? That looked like some serious fighting, are you still hurt?"

He looked a bit surprised from your question. "Oh, I'm doing okay. My back is still hurt, but most of it has been healed. Anyway shouldn't I be asking you that? You were passed out for awhile."

You shook your head. "Nah, this is normal for my quirk, It seemed like any external injuries were already healed, so everything's good here!"

You guys had already exited the school by now and were making your way to the train station.

"Here, stand still real fast." You told Midoriya and he did with a confused look.

"Why?"

Before he could say anything else, you rested your hand on his back and started up your quirk. Green swirls flowed though your hand and around Midoriya.

You targeted the injured areas that Recovery Girl couldn't get to and in mere moments everything in the boy's body had been restored.

Midoriya turned to you with shocked eyes. "A-ah! You didn't need to do that, I was fine. I don't want to waste your energy or anything!" He stuttered out.

"Don't worry about it. I only lose a lot of energy if I use my quirk at full capacity, your injuries weren't an issue." You giggled.

He mumbled a quick "Well if you're sure." Before looking back up to you. "By the way, if it's okay, do you think I could ask you a few questions before we get to the station? Your battle was so cool and reminded me of a some things I wanted to ask you about your quirk."

You smiled at him. "Totally! What do you want to know?"

He immediately started while pulling his notebook out of his school bag. "Hmm? Can you analyze bodies and injuries or does your quirk just heal whatever needs to be healed?" He asked.

"Oh, I could totally analyze bodies and target certain areas. It's almost like an image of the body forms into my brain..." You hesitated. "I could technically look anywhere on the body, even more private areas." You said, mainly as a joke to get him embarrassed.

It was true of course, but you had never actually looked at someone's private areas before. You only would do it if they needed healing and if they gave you consent. After all, you would never disrespect someone's privacy like that.

Even so, when you looked back at Midoriya, he was frozen in his place. His face was completely covered in a red blush and was pretty much steaming at this point. His notebook was dropped to the ground, completely forgotten.

"Um... Midoriya? You good?" You walked up in front of him, waving a hand in front of his face only for him to not move or even blink.

'Did- did I break him?' You asked yourself. Noticing that he wasn't responding to you in the slightest.

"Hey man, it was just a joke! I didn't mean to get you flustered." You tried again but he still was unmoved.

"Midoriya? Midoriya!!! Hey, I've never looked at your junk, okay?!!! I promise!" You yelled, taking his shoulders and shaking him violently.

(TIME SKIP)

After that whole ordeal with Midoriya, you were finally able to get him to respond.

You explained in detail what you meant by that part of your quirk and you both just laughed it off. Though, it was still pretty awkward by all means.

After that, you went home and were able to get your much needed rest

Now it was time to go back to school.

You currently were sitting in your seat waiting for Aizawa to come in and give instructions.

"Good morning." You heard your teacher say at the entrance.

He started speaking immediately as he went to the front of the classroom "There are some of you who did not pass the examine. Though, as for the training camp.... everyone will be going!" He told you all.

Everyone was shocked since they thought they would be going to summer school. They quickly started celebrating.

Aizawa then explained that it was just a way to get the most out of students and see who needed the most work.

Though he told everyone that failing is still failing and they would still have extra lessons at the camp.

Suddenly all their moods dampened.

Aizawa went on to explain some other things about the training camp and soon enough, class was dismissed.

All the students started to gather around to discuss the training camp.

"Well It's a week long training camp and we have to bring a lot of stuff." Iida said.

"I don't even have a bathing suit." Denki said.

You were personally looking through the list of items to bring and noticed how you were missing quite a few. "Yeah same." You told the boys who were talking.

"Oh! Then since we're all off tomorrow, how about we go to the mall together to buy things." Hakegure suggested and people started to agree with her.

You personally weren't against the idea, though you could imagine what chaos ensued with the entire class going somewhere together.

You turned to your bestie. "You going Shoto?"

"I go to visit my mother on off days." He replied.

"Huh? Why is this the first time I'm hearing this?" You gawked.

"Probably because I've never told you." He said bluntly. "Anyway, you could stay with Midoriya, you guys are close enough." He told you.

"Yeah you're right. I'll just stick with my other friends. Enjoy your mother, I guess." You pointed two fingers guns at him and he rolled his eyes.

"It will be a lot more funner without you and your boringness anyway. Ahahahahahahahahaha." You evil laughed.

"Funner isn't a word (Y/n)." He pointed out and you smacked him on his head.

"Oh shut up! Anyway, I'm just excited to see most of class together outside of school. I'm sure some interesting stuff will happen."

Oh only if you knew.

(A/n): Holy shit guys!!! You guys got me to over 100k reads. THATS INSANE!!! I remember planning out this story for the point of having fun and not really getting anything from it, but you guys are just so amazing and really I just have to thank you for all the love and support for this story. I can't wait to see what happens next!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

820K 24.5K 148
[BEING REWRITTEN] You and your twin brother, Katsuki Bakugou, have been close your whole life. Even through you two were close, you've always been ho...
25.9K 353 11
₀₀₁. izusho ⊰ 🏹 ◌ ִ ੭ ˑ
2.4K 115 22
Started: 12/06/20 Status: discontinued 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝 𝚢𝚎𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚒 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚎...
37.4K 559 26
A classic love story ......kinda. Izuku was born a girl in this fic, but she's quiet and to herself because of her past... Todoroki takes it upon him...