PlayBoy☆Klaus Mikaelson

By BelleAyer

my heart skips 8 beats at once. Book 2: Young God More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
fourty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
Epilogue
SEQUEL IS OUT!

fifty five

24.4K 752 979
By BelleAyer

A/N
LMAO SORRY IF U HATE THIS DRESS IT REMINDS ME OF SOMETHING A PRINCESS WOULD WEAR AND SHE IS VERY GORGEOUS TO ME!🗣👆🏻(u can imagine it as something else lmao)

"Left left- no. Now right. Not that right the other right-"

"Now spin." Caroline says, I follow her words with a sigh. I then drop her hands in annoyance. She was rushing. She had to help set up the pageant and finish teaching me the whack ass dance

"This is so complicated."

"Well I need to make sure you perfect it within the next 15 minutes because I need to go pick up the flowers and champagne." She says, grabbing my hands again and positioning them with her's. I let out a small huff as she begins leading again, I follow along as best as I could but end up slightly stepping on her foot.

"Care, we really have to go." Tyler steps into the small ballroom of the Lockwood Mansion- where we had been practicing.

"I can pick it up where you left off, if you want." Stefan adds, stepping into the room. Caroline let's out a sigh of relief.

"Perfect. I'll be back in an hour to get your hair and makeup done. I expect you to know this dance like the back of your hand." She says, pointing a finger me. I nod as she grabs her bag and follows Tyler out of the door.

"Don't let her slack, Stefan." She says, before completely exiting the room. I look to him, defeated. I've been doing this for the last two hours and I still didn't have it completely down.

This has me wondering if the real reason I was even allowed on the cheerleading team for so long was because Caroline's the captain.

I turn to watch the couple leave from the large window that took up an entire wall in the ballroom. As if it wasn't embarrassing enough to fumble around Caroline, I would also do it in front of whoever walked by the big ass thing.

"Caroline really wants you to win." Stefan says, pulling his phone from his pocket.

"Yeah. Hope she's prepared for disappointment." I say making Stefan shake his head with a small smile. I see him type away at his phone before connecting it to the small speaker in the room- that had been playing some random classical music Caroline had chosen.

A somewhat upbeat song, spills from the speakers. Stefan holds a hand out to me with a smile, making me raise a brow before taking it. He immediately spins me into his chest, making me release a short giggle. He rests his hand on my waist and clasps the other with my own hand. We begin the actual dance again, I do fumble a bit though. It was a lot to keep up with.

"So I'm guessing you're gonna avoid the pageant." I speak, as we move around the ballroom.

"Why do you think that?" He asks making me cock a brow.

"The whole breakup thing. You do know Elena's gonna be there right?"

"I figured she would. I don't mind. We're both going to see you, not each other." He says casually making me nod in understanding.

"Guess that makes sense."

"So since I don't see you practicing with any one in particular, I'm assuming you don't have an escort." He says as I try to keep up without going into the wrong direction.

"I was gonna ask Jeremy, or Damon. I don't really care- just wanna get the dancing out of the way as soon as possible." I say.

"Well you're doing great with me. I have full confidence in you winning." He says making me shrug slightly.

"I think theres more factors than getting down a basic dance. The dress, the hair, the makeup, the personality- at least that's what Caroline's been saying."

"Well then you're definitely gonna win." He says, before dipping me, making me laugh again. He pulls me back up, making sure I was closer to him when he did. 

I get slightly caught off guard by the sudden proximity and the way our eyes met. As if there were some sort of tension. The ballroom door opening is what makes me move from his grip.

"Scarlett." Klaus speaks, clasping his hands behind his back. His eyes snap to Stefan who had only given him a look of annoyance.

"Klaus. What are you doing here?" I ask, slightly taken off guard as the man shoots Stefan a glare.

"I needed to speak to you privately, but if you're too preoccupied-"

"No I'm not." I speak a little to quickly, which makes him look rather pleased with my response- Stefan not so much. Klaus nods his head towards outside of the room before walking out, signaling for me to follow. I shoot Stefan an apologetic look before stepping out of the room.

His back was facing me as he watched people unload the decorations and carry them to the back yard.

"You never mentioned you'd be in the running for today, Scarlett." He speaks, turning on his heel to face me.

"Do you think I should've told you before or after you helped my brother murder one of your hybrids?" He smiles at the comment.

"Speaking of which, you do recall the favor you promised me after I gave up my hybrid?"

"Didn't think you were being too serious." I shrug, leaning against the wall. We agreed on a favor- nothing specific. Which probably wasn't too smart. Mostly in this weird position we were in. Do we have feelings for each other? Are we friends? Do we wanna be more?

Don't ask me because I couldn't even tell you. Klaus was just a confusing person in general. Two words. Mood Swings.

One day he's the angry silent type who really only makes cocky jokes and threats. The next he's telling me he would've never left if I had only asked.

Maybe he was the muse for Avril Lavigne when she wrote complicated. Wouldn't be too hard to believe honestly.

"I wasn't at the time, but I think I've found a opportunity to take advantage of the offer." He says with a small smirk. I furrow my brows as he steps closer.

"Like what?"

"Well, surely you'll need an escort."

"And you wanna be my escort? That's what your choosing as your favor?" I look at him as if he were kinda dumb. It was a weird request- especially for him. I figured he would've used it for something more evil and Klaus-like honestly.

"Unless you planned on taking the Salvatore you've become so close with."

"You're sounding kinda bitter, no offense." I say in amusement as the man steps closer- as if the comment challenges him. He leans against the wall as well, balancing himself with the hand he had on the wall right beside my face. My smile drops immediately as he gets closer.

Considering turning into a vampire just so I wouldn't blush- I mean they have shouldn't have blood rushing to their cheeks if they're sorta dead right? I swear I looked like a beet whenever this man got in a certain proximity of me.

"There's nothing to be bitter about, love." I look up to him before, moving from under him- before it escalated any further.

"Good, I guess I'll see you tonight." I say. Klaus nods with a small smirk- he knew he got me flustered. Definitely does it on purpose.

"Tonight, then." He says simply before leaving the mansion. The way he pronounces my name rings through my head for a moment, giving me butterflies even thinking about it. I like the way he spoke- it was always so precise, making sure he pronounced every syllable.

I seriously have too much free time to be thinking about this.

I snap my eyes away from the direction of the man and turn to run directly into Stefan.

"Jesus." I mutter, stumbling back slightly.

"What the hell did he want?"

"Nothing. Just asking about Elena." I say, as he pulls out his phone that had been dinging.

"Let's hope he doesn't show up tonight." He mutters, reading one of his texts.

"Caroline wants you up there and starting to get ready before she gets here." He says making me release a small sigh as I go to head up the stairs.

"Make sure you have the dance down, Scar."

"He's totally falling in love."

"What?" I ask, in confusion just as Caroline accidentally tugs at my hair. I let out a small grimace as she quickly apologizes.

"I mean, kissing is one thing. Asking to be your date is something else, especially coming from him. Who knew he could even feel anything other then hatred and anger. Don't even get me started on his superiority complex-"

"It's not that big of a deal is it? I honestly think it's just to piss off Stefan and Damon. They've had that whole Frenemy thing going on for months." I say, examining my hair in the mirror as Caroline finished it. If there was one thing I was skeptical about it was love.

Such a confusing concept that never really made sense to me.

"Maybe. But if that were true- he would totally be bragging about it. It's low key, and scandalous. God I love scandals." She sighs dreamily, before turning to grab the dress from the bed, where it had been laid out. I stand from my seat and quickly slip off my shirt to change into the blush pink gown.

"I'm too good." She says, with a grin before handing the dress to me. Once I get it on she helps me with the zipper. Theres a small knock at the door.

"You can come in." Caroline calls, adjusting the lacing on the waist of the dress as I stood in front of the mirror.

"You two almost ready?" Elena speaks softly, closing the door behind her as she enters the room. Her and Caroline were already ready, I was taking longer because Caroline insisted on perfecting everything. I didn't mind though- it was like talking to a therapist around her. I didn't mind hearing about her stories either.

Helping unsire a bunch of wolves with Tyler- whilst trying not to seem suspicious around Klaus was a lot to juggle for the couple. They seemed to be getting away with it for now though.

"Just adding finishing touches." Caroline says, looking to me in the mirror. I watch as her smile grows as she examines me for any flaws. She was definitely the mother in the group- just based on how she's been treating me like a daughter.

She quickly spins me to face my sister, causing me to stumble a bit. Elena's eyes sweep over me and light up as they do.

"You look amazing." She smiles, stepping closer to examine the dress. I feel my own heart race at her reaction. Felt kinda good.

"Mom would've been so happy." She says, with a soft smile as she takes in my appearance.

"You think?"

"One hundred percent."

Another knock is at the door, and without even waiting for a response Damon walks in.

"Seriously? Get out of here lurker!" Caroline says, chucking a hairspray can at the vampire who isn't phased at all by the action.

"ouch." He says sarcastically before his eyes move to me. "You didn't think I'd miss this did you?" He says with a small smirk.

"Not at all." I say with a smile. "Well you look good, Little Gilbert. I don't think I'll even have to compel the judges-"

"You're not compelling anyone, Damon. Out!" Caroline says, closing the door on his face. I let out a laugh as both turn to me.

"Remember to be confident, good posture and for the love of god do not step on your partner's foot." Caroline says making me subconsciously straighten out my back at the words.

"Speaking of partners, who even is yours?" Elena asks, furrowing her brows in confusion.

"You really don't wanna know."

A/N
Caught yall necks this isn't the actual pageant chapter😔

Not much beef yet- just wait😏. Anywho what r u yall tryna see I love hearing ur suggestions. Theres so many possible plots I gotta decide on so I really do take them into account.

Thanks for all the support, I love reading ur comments it motivates me to write and update faster! Love u guys (sorry if u hate me bc this chapt don't gotta lot of Starlett or klarlette (bitch idk ig thats their ship names😒)

Thanks again queens

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 437 12
𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰...
50.4K 1.4K 37
𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙡 𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙈𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘 𝙁𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙣𝙤 𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣. 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙡...
951 47 23
Just read to find out.
61K 2.5K 27
𝐊𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐗 𝐎𝐂 ❝ ɪ ᴄᴀʀʀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ❞ 𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯𝘢-𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘢�...