The Omega

By ImBrokenSaveMe

Highest ranks were #1 in Werewolf 2021 and #1 in Beta The Ring had been made over 100 years ago. It was a way... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Authors note
Angry Readers
Three Years Later...

Chapter 24

13.1K 535 84
By ImBrokenSaveMe

I shifted uncomfortably on the normally comfortable couch in August’s office. Jaxton held me close and kept rubbing my side comfortingly, his scent helping to calm my nerves. Silas stood by the door, leaning against it, his arms crossed and his normally neat blond hair tousled as if he had been running his hands through it.

August on the other hand was sitting at his desk talking on the phone to the Elders. You’d think they wouldn’t pick up the phone after 8 o’clock at night. His voice halted and I could feel his surprise at something the other wolf had said.

August hung up the phone with a click and started to stare at me in the same intense way Silas was. I feel like I’m in the metaphorical dog house with these two.

“In two days a council of Omegas is going to come and meet with you, Adalyn.” August said.

“There is a council of Omegas?” Jaxton and I asked in unison.

“Yes… six Omegas. Four males and two females will arrive at noon in two days. Apparently there is a lot more to being an Omega than any of us originally thought.” August sighed, his youthful face aging, I honestly felt guilty for him.

“Can I go to bed?” I asked, I was exhausted from everything that happened today.

“Not yet, Ada.” August said apologetically, “I’m afraid there is still the issue of Matthias.” Silas and I cringed, oh shit that’s right… How long had he been standing there?

“Silas?” I called, pressing my body closer to Jaxton.

“Yes, Ada?” He looked over at me, his dark brown eyes boring into mine.

“How long were you standing there?”

“I was there to see your eyes change.” I nodded at him and swallowed down my other questions.

“You told them everything?”

Silas nodded. Oh jeez no wonder August looked so freaked out, omegas are supposed to be submissive and gentle. So what the hell is wrong with me?

“It seems,” August said, still staring at me, “There is more to being an Omega than any of us originally thought. That’s why the Omegas are coming to help… fill you in on all of the missing information. Only you will be allowed in the meeting. They will explain what happened to you when you were… protecting yourself against Matthias.”

“We are gonna go home now, August,” Jaxton said, pulling me to my feet, “I’m tired and we can talk more about this in the morning if you’d like, but right now I just want to eat dinner and fall asleep with this beautiful female in my arms.”

“Alright, Silas you should stay here. We need to figure out how he got through without our guards doing anything.”

I saw Silas nod before Jaxton pulled me out of the room. We walked out of the quiet house silently, the only other wolf I saw was a young female sitting on a stool at the counter. She waved to us before turning back to her phone.

Jaxton led me down the road, wrapping himself around me after seeing the goosebumps raised on my skin. We walked in silence, my legs were freezing, most of my legs were exposed to the chill air. Jaxton’s boxers were comfortable, but not good at fighting off the Autumn air.

Thankfully the long sleeve henley I grabbed was keeping out the cold pretty well. It was funny when the three males came into the house, Jaxton had thought I wasn’t wearing pants and started growling at the other males. We all had a good laugh at him when he finally realised I was wearing his boxers.

Jaxton pulled open the door to the stone house and for the first time warmth greeted me when I walked inside. I had left the fireplace on and the house was nice and toasty. I kicked off my shoes and walked into the living room, falling face first onto the couch.

I heard Jaxton grabbing stuff out of the fridge and the beeping of a microwave before he came into the living room with me.

“Sit up Ada.” I groaned in response, ignoring his request. “Adalyn you should eat. Please sit up.”

“Fine.” I sat up with a groan and god now that I was home I was so tired. Jaxton sat down next to me and handed me a fork and a plastic to-go container. Mmmm food.

    Jaxton put on M*A*S*H and I found myself relaxing, losing myself in the adventures that Hawkeye had and the yummy pasta Jaxton had gotten me. I finished the pasta and placed the empty container onto the coffee table. Leaning against Jaxton’s warm body, finally feeling calm for the first time since I ripped Mathias apart.

    I woke to the feeling of a warm body shifting away from me. I panicked slightly and squeaked, reaching out and grabbing at whatever I could reach. Adrenaline rushed through me and my eyes snapped open. How dare the warm thing leave me!?

    Jaxton laughed, apparently me turning into an octopus was funny. Who knew? I clung to him and felt myself being lifted into the air, wrapping my legs around his waist so I wouldn’t fall.

    My neck aches from sleeping wrong. Maybe Jaxton wasn’t as good a pillow as I originally thought… I should make him a lot of sweets so he can get chubby and become a warm marshmallow. If he was chubby all his problems would go away. Wait that can’t be right. I’m chubby and have a lot of problems.

    Jaxton pushed the door to his room open and laid me down on the bed with brand new sheets. The scent that Matthias had left in the room had disappeared completely. The only thing I could smell was fabric softener and Jaxton. I sat up and scooched back against the pillows.

    “What time is it?” I asked, yawning and stretching my arms.

    “It’s eleven.” Jaxton said, stripping off his shirt, “Wanna go to sleep little one?”

    I nodded slowly, but the feeling of tiredness had faded and I really just wanted to take another long shower… with Jaxton this time. I’m so ready to throw out the one month rule. I know I’m his, he knows he’s mine, now I just want everyone else to know.

    Jaxton crawled into bed with me, repositioning me so I was using his chest as a pillow and his arm was cradling me. I started drawing patterns on his chest, lightly skimming my fingers over his smooth skin. Jaxton was watching me with mild interest, I could tell he was tired, but I just couldn’t keep my mind from spinning.

    “Little one you’re supposed to be sleeping…” I could feel the vibrations in his chest when he spoke and it sent a thrill through me. Being able to be this close to this handsome, kind, strong male. He was a good balance to me.

    Jaxton was calm when I was going crazy, he was soothing when I was scared, he was the ice to my flame. Jaxton kept me from burning, something that no one else had been able to do. This male was special and I wanted to keep him. There was no one else that could make me feel safe and just so damn happy.

    “Why would I sleep when I could be feeling you against me?” I grinned at my male and he just sighed, tired from today's events.

    “Because you’ll still feel me against you when you’re asleep.”

    “Can you sing me a song? I promise I’ll fall asleep way faster.” I batted my eyelashes and smiled, trying my hardest to convince him.

    “Fine… I’m a bad singer though.” He warned.

    I just laid my head down on his chest and waited for him to start, continuing with the patterns I was tracing on him.

What would I do without your smart mouth?
Drawin' me in and you kickin' me out
You've got my head spinnin', no kiddin'
I can't pin you down
What's goin' on in that beautiful mind?
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me
But I'll be alright

That liar has an amazing voice. My heart started pounding in my chest and I had a hard time breathing. His voice was deep and powerful, the rumbling in his chest set my blood on fire.

My head's under water, but I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginnin'
Even when I lose, I'm winnin'

Love. Why did he choose to sing this song? God I wanna kiss him all over.

'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh-oh

Can I give him all of me? Is it too soon?

How many times do I have to tell you?
Even when you're crying, you're beautiful too
The world is beating you down, I'm around
Through every mood
You're my downfall, you're my muse
My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues
I can't stop singing, it's ringing
In my head for you

God I wanna hold him close and never let go. He is so kind and real and I don’t want to lose him.

My head's under water, but I'm breathin' fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

I smiled at the lyrics, but felt my heart throb. I want this male more than I wanted anything. I wanted him to be mine. I just wanted one thing to be mine that no one could ever take away from me. I didn’t want to ever share him, I just wanted one goddamned thing to be wholly and completely mine.

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you

    I stopped tracing patterns and raised my head to look at him. I won’t have him taken from me. I love him. I love him for his kindness, and how he makes me feel. I love him for being so caring and for just living.

He has had so much taken from him, he had his family taken from him, his best friend. Every female he let close used him, and yet he is still letting himself fall in love. Or I hope he loves me… because I’ve been falling in love with him.

I love them. Jaxton is adorable. By the way All of Me is the song that we sang and danced to on our 1 year.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2M 110K 51
Cover by @Miss_Sarcastic27 (I'm currently rewriting this book, but I am keeping the original version up until I finish the new version for anyone who...
152K 3.1K 34
"Beth you need to run! they're almost here!" I shake my head trying to get the fog to go away, looking over at the clock I realize it's minutes aw...
398K 8.1K 47
Adalyn Carter is the Beta's daughter yet she is treated as the Omega. She hides and stays out of the light. She stays away from Alpha to be Murphy As...
3M 106K 46
"You were made for me. And I, for you." His breath is right beside my ear and I tightly shut my eyes closed. He leans down closer. "I was made to lo...