Love & Lust (CURRENTLY BEING...

By WaattyAriiaa

------------------------------------------------------------ I jumped a little at the feel of his cold rings... More

• Authors Note •
• Cast List •
• Playlist •
Chapter 1
Comments
Comments
Chapter 2
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Offical Goodbye.
Hello :)
Editing

Chapter 18

22.8K 470 206
By WaattyAriiaa

Liam Black

As I spoke throughout the meeting I couldn't stop myself from wandering my gaze over to Belle's crystal like orbs. They were such a light blue color that I swear anyone she looked at would get lost in them. Her head was down looking at her hands in obvious boredom. I wonder what goes on in that pretty little head of hers. Mostly when I'm touching her and how every time she reacts so perfectly.

Just like when I pinned her arms behind her back, she didn't say no or even refuse. Which meant she probably liked it and just the thought had me in pieces. She would let me do everything to her but, touch her in the place I wanted to the most. And I don't even know why, she says her and Nathan are just friends. Then why can't she let me, it just doesn't make any sense, she wasn't easy I'll give her that.

But, I wasn't either I needed to touch her and I'd ask until she'd give in. If she didn't, I'd probably bruise her lips from how much I'd substitute kissing for what I really want. I'd never touch her if she didn't want me too, where was the fun in that?

"I think we're done for the day you can all go back to work." I stated, standing up as Belle did the same.

Everyone walked out and I walked ahead of her to close the door, locking it swiftly. When I turned around Belle was looking at me with utter confusion clear on her face.

"What are you.." I placed my finger against her lips to silence her, her eyes following my every move.

My hands trailed down her sides grabbing at her hips as I went. Once they got to the bare skin of her thighs I gripped the back of them to lift her up. A surprised noise fell from her lips just when I placed her down onto the glass table, pushing aside any papers. I caressed her hips, loving how I heard her breathing start to slow.

How could she say no to me if I always turned her on?

•••

Belle Fawn

My heart was pounding at a million miles per second as I looked up at him with wary eyes. His touch was causing a feeling that seemed inevitable at this point to come back. I gulped, glancing down at his big veiny hands that were sliding down my bare thighs. His rings were cold against my hot skin and my hands gripped at the edge of the table. I quickly bit my lip to suppress a whimper from slipping out at the skin to skin contact.

He parted my legs slowly and that whimper escaped me pathetically, he fit himself perfectly between them.

I lifted my head to look at him, "L-Liam you.." I tried to get out but, he put his finger to my lips and I shut up.

Heat rushed to my cheeks as he looked me in the eyes. My breathing was slow and I'm sure he knew how turned on I was. I looked down at his hands that were touching the end of my skirt raising it higher. I panted loudly in anticipation and fear, my now sweaty palms still gripping the edge of the table.

"Y-you can't." I shallowed out, watching him stop just below where he'd see my panties.

"But, you want me to, all you have to do is say the word." his hot breath fanned against my ear, peppering small kisses below it, "Come on, just say it."

I shook my head no, more fear settling in, it would get so awkward if he knew. His hands went in between my thighs rubbing them up and down softly. A warm pit formed in my stomach but, he didn't go any higher even though I really wanted him too, so badly.

"Can I touch you Belle?" he asked, his finger hooking underneath my chin to lift my head up as I basically leaned into him.

I licked my lips in nervousness and my eyes probably said it all because, the next second I was gasping in complete and utter shock. Because, his hand had now made it's way to cup my sex. My head fell against his chest and my eyes shut tightly upon the new feeling. My hands gripped onto the table and I felt him place his hand on the back of my head while his other moved against my intimate area. Eliciting pleasurable tingles against my core and I so desperately wanted to buck my hips against his hand.

But, it froze in place once he caught sound of how loud and heavy my breathing was. My heart was pumping rapidly against my chest and I know I should tell him but, my mind was scattered. He grasped the back of my head to make me look at him.

A concerned look in his eye, "What's wrong?" he questioned.

"I-I'm a virgin." I panted, his eyes widened a bit before he frowned disapprovingly.

"Don't lie to me." he said firmly, his hand slipping from my sex and I closed my eyes trying to get my breathing under control.

It was embarrassing how much he effected me.

"W-why would I lie." I reopened my eyes to see his filled with question.

"Is that why you wouldn't let me touch you?" he asked and I slowly nodded my head.

"Fuck Belle." he stepped away from me as I watched him in fear of what he was going to say next.

I started to get down but, he looked at me, "Stay." I bit my lip harder while I once again obeyed his command.

He turned around, pushing his hands through his hair almost like he was think before turning to me. He roamed his primal orbs down my body ever so slowly. Once he looked me in the eyes he walked over to me like a predator would with it's prey. His hands landed on either side of my thighs. Those golden eyes of his staring at me with such intensity and a small smirk tugged at his lips as he tilted his head.

"You've never been touched before have you?" he asked and I shook my head, "Use your words." he whispered, leaning in closer to my face glancing to my lips.

"No I haven't, y-you'd be the first." I whispered feeling extremely vulnerable right now.

His eyes clouded over and he bit his lip, "That night I kissed you, was that was your first kiss hmm?" his question was more of a statement while he allowed his thumb to touch my lips gliding it across slowly.

"Yes." I whispered breathlessly.

He scoffed, "And all this time I thought you wanted Nathan to touch you." his knuckles glided against my cheeks, brushing some of my hair away as he went, "But, you've wanted me to haven't you?"

They made their way down my neck looking me in the eyes. My heart raced and I felt at a loss for words.

"Answer me." he placed gentle kisses against my throat making me shiver.

I gripped the table again, "Yes." I answered.

He pulled away from my neck to look at me, "Why didn't you tell me before?"

"I was scared." I mumbled, he drew his eyebrows together in a confused manner.

"Why?"

I looked away from his piercing eyes, "Because, I thought you wouldn't want to touch me anymore."

He grabbed my chin roughly turning me to face him right, "Belle you couldn't be more wrong you have no idea the things I want to do to you." he gruffly explained, managing to make my mouth fall open in shock at his words.

I had no idea what to say I could only stare at him, "You shouldn't leave your mouth open like this I might be tempted to use it." his fingers caressed the sides of my mouth, shifting his eyes up to meet mine with a sinister smirk.

His words only managing to make me further more shocked at the meaning behind them, "But, first I want to give you your first orgasm right now." his hand was underneath my skirt by the end of his statement.

"Liam..." I started only to have my breath be taken away as he pressed against my warmth, my head falling limply into his chest.

I bit my lip to suppress a moan at the tingly pleasure shooting through me. His fingers rubbed in circles against my core and I pushed my hips to meet his fingers for more. I've never would have found myself doing this a month ago. Now that I am I'm not sure I want to stop, I was a panting mess and my chest was heaving as I tried to even out my breathing.

Liam's hand rested behind my head while his fingers worked at a pace that made my head fuzzy. Urging the knot in my stomach to grow.

"Let me hear you." he whispered in my ear and I shook my head nervously which made him slow his pace down, I whimpered, "Then let me hear you hmm."

I instantly released the moans I was holding back, squeezing my eyes shut when he pressed harder against me. His fingers were like magic to me. My breathes came out in shallow pants and moans as his fingers rubbed me faster in circular motions. I gripped the side of his arm in surprise when he slid my underwear aside. Touching my bare clit, I could feel the cold medal of his rings against my heat seeming to enhance the pleasure.

A desperate moan escaped my lips and I pushed my hips against his fingers hastily. My cheeks flushed at the action and I couldn't help myself. It was embarrassing but, his touch was too amazing. I was desperate to chase the feeling that was bubbling up inside me by him. My legs clenched against his hips as his hand gripped my hair tightly.

Warmness pulled in my stomach, my body and mind was on fire from his touch, "Are you close?" he questioned in my ear, placing gentle kisses on my neck.

I gasped at the immense pleasure not being able to form a coherent word, he grunted in my ear.

Which only excited me further, "I'm going to take that as a yes." his fingers worked me faster, "Your moans are so sexy Belle." he whispered in my ear filthy things that seemed to bring me closer to the edge, "I can't wait to do so much more to you and this pussy." I gasped at his words but, I couldn't respond to focused on the haze he had me in.

"Mmh, you like my fingers touching you like this huh?" I panted, gripping his suit in my hand, "Answer me Belle." he stated sternly, gripping my hair which I seemed to like too much.

My heart was beating so fast as I answered, "Y-yes."

"Good girl." he whispered and that's when a wave of pleasure hit me hard, I screamed as adrenaline flooded my veins.

Heat filled every bone in my body and I was breathing hard as he kept his fingers at a good pace so I could relax. I've never in my life felt anything more amazing than this. Why didn't Gracie ever mention it was like this. Then it hit me what actually happened, that really just happened, Liam touched me and gave me my first ever orgasm. He slowly removed my head from his chest as my breathing went back to normal.

•••

Liam Black

That was so amazing to me and I wasn't even the one getting the pleasure. My mind still couldn't wrap around the fact that she was a fucking virgin. And that's the reason she didn't want me touching her. All of this time I thought it was because, she liked Nathan.

Clearly fucking not.

I gripped her hair and pulled her slowly from my chest. Her head fell back so she could look up at me. Her cheeks were redder than ever, her breathing was harsh and I couldn't stop staring. Those blue eyes of hers were dilated and a darker shade of blue.

God, she was so fucking beautiful.

I pulled my hand from her juices that came all over my fingers. She watched me as I brought them to my mouth licking them clean. I swear I could taste that all day. Suddenly a question dawned on me, how could she be a virgin for so long. Didn't guys fawn all over her considering how gorgeous she was.

But, she chose me?

_________________________________

Hey everyone I hope you enjoyed this chapter. It was the first ever real smut actually in the book. There is still lots to come but, I hoped you all liked it so far. I wouldn't want to disappoint anyone so I hope I didn't!

Thoughts?

Favorite scene?

Predictions?

_________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.9K 2.9K 54
"I may not remember much, but I do know that I had the best time with you last night." Charlie drops his hand from his mouth and lifts his head to st...
29.3K 700 67
I put on a show only for him in front of hundreds of people. I bring one hand up to my hair flicking them to the other side, trailing that hand down...
4.4M 148K 50
❀ FEATURED ON WATTPAD'S EDITORS' PICKS LIST ❀ [The Closer is intended for readers with an appetite for the dark and sexy. Read at your own discretion...
148K 4.4K 42
She knew his identity. He didn't know hers. She just wanted to have him around. He didn't. She knew they could not be together. He didn't. She didn't...