The White Paladin || Voltron...

By Eeveeloverlove

𝚈/πš— 𝙻/πš— πš’πšœ 𝚊 πšŒπšŠπš›πš’πš—πš πš’πš˜πšžπš—πš πš‹πš˜πš’ πš πš’πšπš‘ 𝚊 πš•πš˜πšŸπš’πš—πš πš™πšŽπš›πšœπš˜πš—πšŠπš•πš’πšπš’ πšŠπš•πš˜πš—πš... More

꧁~Y/n L/n Info~꧂
β™‘οΈŽ-The Rise of Voltron Ch1 Pt1-β™‘οΈŽ
β™‘οΈŽ-The Rise of Voltron Ch1 Pt2-β™‘οΈŽ
β™‘οΈŽ-The Rise of Voltron Ch1 Pt3-β™‘οΈŽ
β™‘οΈŽ-The Rise of Voltron Ch1 Pt4-β™‘οΈŽ
β™‘οΈŽ-The Rise of Voltron Ch1 Pt5-β™‘οΈŽ
β™‘οΈŽ-The Rise of Voltron Ch1 Pt6-β™‘οΈŽ
β™«-Some Assembly Required Ch2 Pt1-β™«
β™«-Some Assembly Required Ch2 Pt2-β™«
πš‚πš™πšŽπšŒπš’πšŠπš• π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› #𝟷
☯︎︎-Return of the Gladiator Ch3 Pt1-☯︎︎
☯︎︎-Return of the Gladiator Ch3 Pt2-☯︎︎
κ•₯-Fall of the Castle of Lions Ch4-κ•₯
β™§οΈŽ-Tears of the Balmera Ch5-β™§οΈŽ
!~π™±πš’πš›πšπš‘πšπšŠπš’ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš›~!
☾-Taking Flight Ch6 Pt2-☽
A/n: Discontinued (pls read)
Alic Info (Alien OC)

☾-Taking Flight Ch6 Pt1-☽

4.7K 109 140
By Eeveeloverlove

Y/n- your name
L/n- last name
(Ln/n)- Lance's nickname for you
(Pn/n)- Pidge's nickname for you
(H/c)- hair color
(E/c)- eye color

(A/n: Art by me, Not requested)

𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚂𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚎

꧁—E̺͆n̺͆j̺͆o̺͆y̺͆—꧂

Narrator POV

It's a new day, it's a new start for our paladins.

Everyone was currently waiting for Lance and y/n to just fall out of the healing pods, good as new.

Allura was surprised that the short (h/c)ette healed quicker than Lance, even though he took the most damage and was put in the pods last. She shook it away, however.
It might be a human thing she doesn't and won't understand.

"I can't tell if they look healthy or not," Hunk said worriedly as he looked back and forth between his two friends.

"I think they're breathing weirdly," Pidge commented as he pressed his face up against the pod Lance was in, then did the same with y/n's.

"Oh come on," Keith said as he tried to poke the pod y/n was in.

Allura pushed Keith's hand away, "Not yet! A few more ticks," she announced.

Keith raised an eyebrow, "How much better do you think they're gonna get in a few more ticks?"

Pidge removed his face from the pod and turned to Allura, "And what exactly is a tick?" he questioned.

"You know, a time slice," Allura tried to explain.

"Like a second?" Shiro asked, while standing near y/n's pod.

"What's a 'second'?"

Pidge pulled out his 'phone-like' device, "Like this."

Allura crouched down to Pidge's and watched the timer count in seconds.

"I'm not sure. I think ticks are bigger," the Princess stated, "Coran, do you have a ticker?"

Coran, who was watching y/n and making sure the pod was healing him correctly, turned to Allura and held out a device.

"Right here, Princess," Coran said.

Everyone crowded around Coran, "I think ticks are a little slower," Hunk said as he watched the ticks.

Pidge looked back and forth between his 'phone' and the ticker, "I can't tell. We have to start them at the same time," Pidge said.

Coran and Pidge put the devices next to each other, "Okay. Ready, go!" Coran said.

And both of the devices counted.

"Yes! I think we're winning," Hunk cheered.

The two pods behind them opened and Lance wobbled to the right as y/n tried to stand straight up, giggling to himself silently.

"Winning what? The intergalactic time-measuring competition," Keith questioned.

Lance wobbled to the left bumping into a giggling (h/c)ette.

"Yes," Hunk said sternly.

The group watched the devices tick or beep.

Lance came up the group, tired. Y/n held onto Lance's arm to help him from not falling, while still giggling a bit.

"What's this party about?" Y/n said jokingly with a smile, catching the other attention.

"Are you guys having a clock party?" Lance questioned, leaning on one side because of the (h/c)ette.

"Aw, Lance, y/n, you guys just ruined it," Hunk took a moment, "Hey it's Lance and y/n!!"

Hunk went to hug them both but y/n stepped away, still in a giggling fit.
Pidge looked at y/n and hugged him tightly, officially snapping him out of his 'drunk' moment.
Both green and yellow Paladin let go and put down their friends.

Y/n looked around confused, "Huh? What happened?" The (h/c)ette questioned.

"My thoughts exactly," Lance commented.

Allura put a hand on both of their shoulders, "We can tell you two all about it while you both get something to eat. Are you two able to walk?" Allura asked.

"Talking? Eating? Are you setting me up a date with y/n?" Lance smirked.

Both Hunk and Allura sighed, at Lance.

Y/n, who can walk just fine, went up to Lance and punched him in the gut making him hold his stomach in pain.

"No flirting, got it?" Y/n question, his eyes almost filling with murder.

"Y-yes, s-sir," Lance wheezed out.

"Yep, they're okay," Shiro stated, with a smile, shaking his head.

"Classic, Lance," Keith said.

Time Skip | Dinning Area | Second POV: You

You pet and played with the space mouse as Lance ate his bowl of green goo.
You've already ate a bit.

Shiro told you that you should've ate more but you said that you weren't that hungry and could always eat more later.
Allura thought this was a bit odd. Usually people with so many injuries would be starving once they were out of the pods. But she shook it off and continued to converse with the others.

"He and y/n would've been Sendak's prisoners right now, if not for Pidge," Allura complimented.

"Well, you two wouldn't have survived the explosion of Hunk and Coran hadn't gotten the new crystal," Pidge said, directing the comment to the white and blue paladins.

"Wow, thank you guys so much for your help," you stated with a smile as you still pet the mice.

"Yeah, thanks everybody," Lance said, then turned to Keith, "But, it sounds like the mice did more than you, Keith."

Keith looked obviously offended, "I punched Sendak," he argued.

"Yeah, apparently after me and (Ln/n) emerged from a coma and shot his arm off."

"Lance, no," you said sternly.

"We had a bonding moment! I cradled you in my arms!!" Keith exclaimed.

"Nope. You cradled y/n not me. It didn't happen, I don't remember," Lance said shaking his head.

"Can we not fight? Anyways what happened to Sendak?" You questioned as you turned to Allura.

"He's frozen in a cyro-pod. We're keeping him here in the castle," Allura stated.

You furrowed your brows and press your lips in a line, "Are you sure that's safe?" You asked.

"Yeah, is it really a good idea?" Lance added.

"He's too dangerous to be set free. Besides, we might be able to get some information about Zarkon from him," Allura explained.

You stared at the female alien in concern, "And if we don't?"

Allura paused for a moment, "We'll find out what to do with him then."

You sighed, "Okay."

'As much as I trust Allura's decisions, I can't help but think something bad might happen.
Then again I could just be paranoid,' you said in your thoughts.

"So, whats the plan now?" Lance asked.

Hunk stepped up, "We have to get back to the Balmera and save Shay and her people," he said surprisingly determined.

"Wow! You really hung up on this lady," Lance commented.

"Sounds like you really like this 'Shay' person," you said with a smile.

"No, it's not like that!" Hunk said frenetically, "Guys, when you see how Zarkon has treated these people and destroy their home—
They've been under his thumb for so long, they don't know what it is like to be free."

'Free? I feel like I can kinda relate.'

"It's up to us to set this right. This is what being a paladin is all about.
It's time to man up."

"Right," you said and turned to Shiro,

"Let's get moving. Time to go defend the universe," Shiro said.
He turned to you and flashed a determined smile, which you returned.

You got up and followed Shiro out the room.

"Wait," Pidge said making you, Shiro, and Keith turn to him, "I have something to say first. I need to come clean."

Everyone stopped walking and turned to Pidge.

Pidge looked at you for a second, a bit nervous.
You gave 'him' a warming smile and nodded.

Pidge took a deep breath and started, "I'm afraid this may change the way you all think about me. Just so there are no more secrets between us anymore, I can't 'man up'."

Pidge looked at you again for more reassurance.
Once again, you smiled and nodded for 'him' to keep going.

"I'm a girl. I mean, I can 'man up' because that's just a figure of speech. I don't have to actually be a man to 'man up'. I just have to be tough. But, I mean, what I'm trying to—"

"Pidge, your ranting again," you said softly with a smile.

"Oh, right. I'm sorr—"

Pidge was interrupted by Lance, "Wha..? You're a girl? How?!" He questioned.

"I've know for some time, but I'm glad you've shared it with everyone," Allura commented.

"Yeah, I figured," Hunk added.

"Oh, yeah. Me too," Keith said.

"Wait, we were supposed to think you were a boy?" Coran questioned.

"Pidge, owning who you are is going to make you a better Paladin," Shiro stated.

"We will never see you as a different person because of your gender, Pidge," you cheered with a smile.

Pidge sighs in relief, "It's good to get this off my chest. Now, let's launch this Castle-ship!" she/he exclaimed and ran off.

"Hey! Wait up!" You called and ran after him/her.

You caught up and ran beside Pidge.

"So, do you want to be called he or she?" You asked.

Pidge thought for a bit, "I-I don't know."

You 'hmmed', "How about 'they' or 'them', you know, to keep a low profile?" You asked.

"Yeah," Pidge panted, "I think using they/them or she/her will be fine with me."

[A/n: I'll be using They/Them and She/Her pronouns for Pidge's character]

"Got it!" You exclaimed and ran ahead.

"Hey!! Get back here, (Pn/n)!!"

Time Skip | Contol Area

You sat down in your seat that had white glowing parts. Shiro sat next to you in his own seat.
You gave him a cheeky closed eye smile. The back Paladin smile and rolled his eyes with a bit of blush on his cheeks.

Allura stepped up to the podium and prepared for launch.
"Activate interlock," She announced.

Coran observers the screens in front of him, "Dynotherms connected."

The castle glowed a teal color.

"Mega-thrusters are a go," Allura said.

You watched your screen and and scanned the area to see if there are any wild life nearby.
Allura looked at you, you gave a thumbs up.

"No life in sight. We are free to go without harming anything or anyone," you stated.

Allura nodded and turned her attention to Coran.

"We are ready to depart Planet Arus on your Mark, Princess."

The view of the outside appears.

"Firing main engines for launch," Allura announced.

There was a rumbling as the large castle shook.
The castle had lifted off from the ground.

It was a successful lift off.

Time Skip | Somewhere in Space | Narrator POV

The paladins all came together in a circle as they all talked to one another.

"So, when we get there, what so you think?" Hunk questioned, "Do we just roll up and start blasting? Or do we land and have some kind of public address system, like, 'Attention, Galras, this is Voltron turn yourselves in'?"

Hunk paused and looked around.

"Hunk, this is the first time seeing you 'determined panic'. You need to calm down," y/n said while raising a brow.

Hunk slumped, "Okay, then. No blasting, right?"

"Hunk, like y/n said, you need to calm down. And, yes, blasting," Keith said while leaning backwards.

"It's our first big rescue mission. He's excited," Shiro stated.

Y/n raised a brow, "Excited? Really?"

Lance smirked and Pidge looked up and backwards to look at Hunk, "Excited to see his new girlfriend."

Lance snickered as y/n snorted and held a hand over his mouth trying to hold in his laughter.

Hunk looked at his friends in disbelief, "She's not my girlfriend! She's just someone who needs help, and be set free."

Y/n laughed silently a bit, "That's like saying I'm straight, Hunk. You like the girl," he said while looking at the yellow Paladin from the side of his eyes.

Hunk's eyes narrowed at the (h/c)ette, "I thought you were supposed to be on my side."

Suddenly the alarms went off.

"Is something wrong? Are we being attack, Coran?" The White Paladin asked.

"No, it seems to be a distress beacon," Coran answered.

"It's coming from a nearby moon. Apparently, a ship has lost its power," Allura added.

"I wonder who it is," Pidge thought out loud.

"Whoever it is will have to wait," Hunk said sternly, surprising the (h/c)ette next to him, "Shay has first priority. We can check back on them when we're done."

Y/n stared at Hunk wide eyed.
But then Allura started to speak so he turned his attention.

"The Paladin code states that we must help all those in need," she stated.

"Wow! This is so cool it's like we're space cops on space patrol," Lance announced, "Coran, so we have a siren we can turn on?"

"Lance no—" y/n started but was cut off.

Coran turned back to face Lance, "Uh... no, but we could record you making a siren noise and broadcast that to them."

Lance's face lit up, "Perfect!"

He started to imitate a siren noise but was shut down by Shiro and y/n.

Shiro held onto Lance's wrist and y/n, who stood on a higher platform, smacked the top of his head.

"No, not doing that," Shiro stated.

"Please act your age, Lance," y/n added.

Lance made some offended noises.

꧁——————꧂
(Words: 2253)
[A/n: I got this out as soon as I could, sorry for making you guys wait so long]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 63 14
There's going to be a lot of fluff, just Warning you lmao
86.3K 1.8K 18
NUMBER 1 in #voltronlegendarydefender and #keitor Keith doesn't really fit in with Voltron. Every one has started begin distance with Keith since t...
2.1K 23 10
For sometime now, Keith had realized his feelings for Lance now but he wanted to keep things the way the are. Lance is unbelievably obsessed with All...
181K 4.6K 44
I'll be writing one shots and preferences for Voltron! Requests are totally encouraged, just pm me or write it in the comments! I write about the pal...