The CEO's Supermodel | #Watt...

By Mila_333

(Ranked #1 in Adult in 28K stories) #Wattys2020 πŸ₯‡(1st place) Romance- The Platinum Awards πŸ₯ˆ(2nd place) Ch... More

Author's notes
Chapter One: Post fashion weeks
Chapter Two: Family Dinners
Chapter Three: A fresh start
Chapter Four: An impromtu meet
Chapter Five: Rejection hurts
Chapter Six: Making up the mood
Chapter Seven: Rise and Shine
Chapter Eight: The Answers to my Questions
Chapter Nine: An ugly Scandal
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Epilogue (Part One)
Epilogue (Part Two)

Chapter Twenty Three

342 42 53
By Mila_333

Tony's POV

"We can move there now." I said closing the door behind me, going further into Dia's room. We just finished lunch and were now in Dia 's room with Lisa-Isabella resting in the room across this one.

"Hmmm." Dia was filing her nails with a thoughtful expression.

"Damn sis, I can't stay here anymore. We have better work in the city, you know that right?"I half yelled-whispered at her. We obviously had our master plan but hell, this was more difficult than I ever thought it would be. Sure, having a private island all to yourself was amazingly wholesome but being trapped here for a month already, meanwhile playing "well wisher" was bound to get annoyingly exhausting.

"What do you think we are doing here? Wasting our time? Or do you think this is a vacation?" Dia asked sarcastically, filing her nails with more effort than necessary. It was clear her temper had begun shimmering.

"You know that's not what I meant! All I'm saying is we can just go to the city."

She began taking care of her cuticles and said slowly, "We are supposed to go there after two months. Only a month has passed. You should learn to get things through the hard way. You think everything is so easy, huh? Good things come after a lot of patience, perseverance and hard work. You do not achieve your goal overnight!" Boredom filled my senses as I listened to her words for the millionth time. I knew I had to keep my temper in check, otherwise our whole plan would get soaked if it got uncovered.

"We are working hard. It's just that I think the danger has now passed-"

"You think the danger has passed? You THINK? since when you developed that quality? I thought there were only nuts filled in that thick skull of yours." She was now laughing quietly, applying bright red nail polish on her nails.

"Enough! You think so highly of yourself huh? You know what will happen if we keep on staying here, right? We planned to stay for a period of two to three months as a safety measure. But after watching the news, what are we here for? Clearly a fucking extended vacation!"

"Fucking swine. This is the biggest project we have ever had and she is our most important work and you're saying we are vacationing here?!" She stood up abruptly hitting the medium sized nail polish container spilling all the red nail polish on the white as milk bed sheet, soaking the mattress.

"Exactly! She is the main work and her family thinks she is dead! The coast is now clear. Care to explain what we are still doing here?"

"I have watched the news too Tony. You don't need to say this over and over again." She sighed, ripping out the bed sheet from the mattress discarding it on the floor. "I just have certain instincts. Something just isn't right. I think it's better we wait." She seemed to have calmed down a bit.

"Come on Dia. You know what a pessimistic witch you have always been, still is and will always be. This is your problem, you go along with your instincts which can side with you or which can get you drowned. But you dear brother here, uses his sharp logic." I smirked a bit, fully aware of my damn accurate reasoning.

"Can you stop flattering yourself?" She rolled her eyes and continued, "My instincts have never failed me."

"But it can. You can never know when and where. Now, put that sharp brain of yours in use. Take Lisa to our secluded ranch house in the city. We'll be safe there as we are here, you have no doubt in that, right?"

"I think we should stay here for a few more days." Dia said after much contemplation.

"You know what? I'm going to get the fuck out of here in two days time. I'll be at the ranch house. If you want to come, be my guest. Or else, enjoy your time alone with your bestie." I said leaving the room, going outside for a walk.

Lisa's POV

The cool sea breeze felt like a blessing to my skin. My hair, which I had to constantly tuck back was all over the place and got sprinkled with the sea water when the minimal waves clashed against the hard exterior of the speedboat, driven by none other than Tony. We were going at such an alarming speed that I had to clutch the metal rail alongside my seat as Dia did the same.

I felt an exhilarating level of happiness when yesterday Dia told me we would be leaving for the city. I would not lie, there were indeed a lot of emotions built up alongside, including fear of my enemies. Nevertheless, I knew I had to get out of here since I could never start afresh here. I needed to work and find myself as a person, engaging with other people. That would be possible by being in the city only, I reasoned. Dia was able to sense my fear of going back and has assured me that we will be fine in the city since she owned a ranch house which was located in a secluded area. We would be staying there, away from the prying public's eye. No one would be able to know I am safe and sound and starting my life again from scratch.

I really hoped Dia would let me mingle with other people and let me be on my own for a while to figure out what I really wanted to do with my life. I was seventy five percent sure she would understand what I meant and would cooperate with my wishes just as she decided to return to the city on her own ,without me having to voice it out to her. She was so sweet after all. My heart swelled with the bountiful amount of hope that filled in. I felt positive about every challenge threatening to come my way, very much optimistic that I would be able to fight back anything.

"We are nearing the city Isabella. Come on, it's time." Tony slowed down and motioned to the bag, next to Dia who nodded at him. She opened the zip and removed the wig exactly matching Tony's hair colour. I pulled on the cap, matching my now fake tanned skin tone, on my actual hair which was now twisted into an extremely flat bun and pinned to my head. I applied the glue on the outline of the cap, just as I saw in the video we watched yesterday on You Tube, titled how to properly wear a wig. Dia helped me out a bit, adding more solutions that were included in the wig package sealing when she bought it from the city yesterday. I looked at myself in the square sized mirror she pulled out from the bag.

Not bad, I thought. I now had beach waves shoulder length grey ash blonde hair with long bangs. I had applied the light tanning lotion to hide my real skin tone before we left the shore. Lastly, I wore the big yellow sunglasses and I could officially declare myself as a completely distinct individual. Hell, I even appeared new in my own eyes.

"That's a drastic change, I would say." Dia said with a hint of a smile on her face.

"You actually look like you are my sister in that wig." He pointed to our matching hair colour.

"True, we're definitely twinning. But what's your real hair colour?" I asked, since the roots seemed darker than how they were before. Even after one month, his hair was properly trimmed but the contrast in colour was there.

"Ouch! I am offended, you don't remember my real hair colour Bella." I placed a hand on his chest while the other steered the boat.

"I...I'm sorry Tony." I said looking down, my eyes' shine now slightly taking a downward spiral.

"Tony! You know how Isabella is in pain, still trying to figure out her past. She doesn't even remember her parents for God's sake and you are worried about your hair colour. This is not a joke to pull on, it is not funny!" Dia's voice was shrilled as her eyes blazed with pure anger towards her brother.

"It's okay-" I started but Tony cut me off.

"I'm really sorry, Bella. I did not think of it that way. I did not want you to get hurt. My hair is naturally jet black and I always hated it. I've been changing hair colour ever since I was in sixth grade, ranging from light to dark blonde, sakura pink, cobalt blue, emerald green, ashed violet and the list goes on." My eyes widened as I thought of Tony pulling off all these hair colours.

"Oh my Lord, I never thought you'd get all colourful on your hair." He laughed.

"I have been fed up of all the bright colours lately, so I decided to go with this grey ash blonde colour to dwindle the colourful effects I gave out."

"I get you." I smiled and craned my neck a bit, taking in the largely high skyscrapers of New York City. Tony parked the boat and we got out after wobbling a bit. I could feel the slightly chilled air caressing my face, realising that autumn was knocking its way as I walked towards the SUV that would be our next means of transport to the ranch house. I barely got the time to take a proper look at the surroundings as Tony drove off without wasting a single second, but I took every little detail as we passed through the busy streets of the city. A strange feeling burst in my heart ever since I stepped in the city. My heart began hammering automatically, with my mind unaware of the particular reason. The sights felt vaguely familiar. Taking in deep breaths, I relaxed myself as I continued looking outside, feeling a very warm feeling, like I was finally home. It was crazy how I felt different things at the same time, signifying some kind of bipolarity.

"We're here." Dia nudged me on my left shoulder. I sat upright, lifting away from the cool window of the SUV while running a hand through my wig, more likely adjusting it. Getting out of the car, I breathed in the very cool air and relaxed looking at the place surrounding us. Huge dark green trees surrounded the area leaving an extremely large empty space in the middle, covered in green grasses that seemed freshly mowed and a small house beautifully built up with light brown painted bricks making up the four surrounding walls and descending dark brown wooden planks serving as a rooftop. This was far different from the beach house on the island, but I was already in love with the small ranch house and the atmosphere around. I could go to the city at any time and could still enjoy this breathtaking natural scenery when I got back. On my right side, quite a distance away, there were some stables where I could hear the faint neighing of horses.

"Do you like it?" Dia asked.

"No. I absolutely love it!" I chirped, looking around me, not getting enough of the beautiful sight.

"I thought so! This place is one of our favourites." Tony said, "or maybe Dia prefers the island." He looked at Dia with a smirk, who sent him a pointed look in return and then answered, "I'm more like a beach person. What about you Isabella? Which place do you like more?"

I took some time to contemplate, " I'm confused. I love the sea too so much, I can't even describe."

"So you're on my team then." Dia grinned.

"Wait until you see the horses!" Tony exclaimed.

"How many are there? I want to see them. Shall we go?" I asked hopefully.

"For now, there are only three. We are planning to get some more soon. We should all take some rest for now and especially you Bella." Dia said.

"We'll go horse riding tomorrow. And I'll introduce you to the horses right then." Tony said draping his right arm around my shoulders, leading us both towards the house with Dia trailing behind. We climbed up the three frontal steps made out of carved stone as Dia came forward with the keys in her hands, unlocking the main door. There was a table set with four chairs in the patio outside. The house inside was simply cosy and clean. I could tell it has not been used for quite a long time but there was not a single dust that could be seen. I guessed Dia has had it all cleaned out and sanitised.

There was a small kitchen and a living room where I could spot a single bed made up next to the couch. Tony dropped his bags on the couch and plopped on the bed.

"Come, I'll show you to your room." Dia said.

We walked in one of the small rooms and Dia informed me that she would take the one across mine. There were only two bedrooms and I now understood why Tony had set up a bed in the living room. I freshened up a bit and drifted off to sleep for some little rest, taking note that my usual headache has not taken its infamous visit today.

Things are bound to get better after all.

____________________________________________________

If you are enjoying the story, please leave a vote guys! It's very important for me and it gives me more motivation to write. I have decided to insert the story(which is eligible yayyyy) in the Watty2020, so I have to finish the book by September. I need all of your support to get going. Share it now with your friends to the max. Thank you sm and I love you all !

Also, who do you like more, Tony or Dia? I don't think you are supposed to like them but who is more preferable?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 6.1K 57
[18+] [Photoframe Series Book #1]πŸ¦‹ [πŸŽ–οΈThe Fiction Awards 2020 winner] It's a new adult love story with a possessive, billionaire hero and scandalou...
273K 10K 35
Please vote and comment! My goal is at least 2k likes and 100 comments :) This story is as realistic as life gets. Please enjoy it, it is my first st...
595K 3.9K 7
"We shouldn't be doing this," I gasp as the heat spreads like wildfire across my streaming core. "Then tell me to stop Gray," Seth reveals my black l...
2.3M 17.5K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...