Chapter Seven: Rise and Shine

Lisa's POV

At five thirty a.m, the sun was rising and New York City was commencing the day, reflecting a day full of possibilities and hope, with all the people appearing like ants from the terrace rooftop.

The breezy air caressed my sun-kissed, naturally glowing skin, all thanks to Charlie Darlie Skin Care.

The long-flow off white dress of chiffon fabric complimented the whole concept of this shoot. An airy vibe set as I swayed the dress with my hand. I made different poses, making sure I gave a very refreshing look, the sunrise already acting as a substantial factor in the whole project.

"Stunning, Lisa. C'mon! We move on to film the video now!" The director of the shoot exclaimed as the creative team joined me to discuss my next role.

"Omigod, it's Aiden!" One of the girls next to me gushed with her friend who tried to shush her.

I glanced at the handsome tall man walking casually, yet professionally to the manager of Charlie Dar-lie Skin Care and they shook hands. He wore a casual white T shirt paired with some denim jeans.

"Aiden, next time I wouldn't settle for a no. You only have to stand expressionless, you'll break the internet," The manager beamed at him, probably dreaming of the upward spiral in the sales if Aiden were to join us.

"Do I get to be a part of it now?" He said, shocking all of us as he took a glance at me mischievously.

"Really? You would do it, right now?" The manager asked incredulously.

"I'm currently free, not sure when I can get a golden chance like this one," He said and sent me a flirty look, ignoring the rest of the people, as if we were alone on this floor.

"Of course! Of course! This can't get any better, you're already matching with Lisa!" The manager exclaimed and gestured towards my outfit.

"He's got a point, Aiden's outfit's coincidentally fitting the whole theme." I thought before I focused on the directions of the director.

"Lisa," Aiden held out his hand as he came close.

In turn, I placed my palm on his and said, "Aiden."

"So confident, huh?" I said with slight smirk in a teasing tone.

"Any doubt?" He was loaded with self confidence, no hesitation palpable at all.

"This isn't the board room," I gave him another smirk after sending him a wink as I called to Juliana so she could do some touch up.

"I've got more skills you yet have to discover, Love," He whispered and winked back.

After the hair stylist did Aiden's hair and the Charlie Dar-lie Skin Care products were applied on his face and arms, the shoot began.

A soft instrumental tune played as I walked barefoot on the cool off white marbled tiles, lifting the upper part of my hair and leaned against the high transparent railing, the tall buildings in the city posing as a luminous background.

Aiden walked from the other direction simultaneously, stopped next to me to caress my bare arms and back, the supposedly reason to entice the audience on the softness the cream could bring, although his touch clearly went deeper than the requirement of the advertisement.

Seeing him slightly smirking at me, I fervently glided my palm on his biceps which was facing the camera as my other hand caressed his left cheek, feeling his stubble. A delicious energy rushed through me as I immersed myself into his beautiful eyes. I could feel our faces getting closer when the director exclaimed, "Last shot!"