Supernaturals

Por deep_bluezzzz

The Salvatore School is a safe place for kids and teenagers that are supernatural. Together they have four sp... Más

Backstory
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
New Characters
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 19

483 9 0
Por deep_bluezzzz

I woke up and felt a smaller figure in my arms. I opened my arms and saw Emilia nuzzling close to my chest. Leah's head was on top of hers and I thought it looked cute. How I wish I had a family of my own as well.

You do know I can read your mind right? - Seth
Shit, I forgot. Forget what I just thought of
No, no, no, I think we should have a chat about that later
I can't run away, huh?
Don't think of it, Arin. Now, get up and make some breakfast for the girls. I'm downstairs

I shook my head and slowly took back my hand that was under both girls. I gave each of them a kiss on their forehead and put the blanket over the two. I smiles to myself and walk out to meet Seth in the kitchen.

When I reached, he smile at me and greets me good morning. I said the same thing to him and asked what he was gonna cook and the agenda for today. "I'm making sausages and pancakes. We have a meeting tonight but this time to redo our tradition that talked about last night. You have your first patrol with Emilia since the full moon is tonight. Leah, Jared and Ashley will follow along. The boys and I have some things to do with our families", he responds and had me the cooked pancakes for me to put them on the dining table. "I have to teach her how to control, huh?", I asked and he nods at me.

We continued on to cook dinner and eventually, the question of my relationship with Leah came up. "Listen, I know you've lost one of your imprints once and literally lost control of your alpha wolf but Leah's different. I watched her be unhappy for so long. I just want to know if you're really up for that kind of intimacy again. You know, with what you thought of this morning and saying you want to take things slow with her. Can I trust you to not hurt my sister? ", he said in all seriousness.

I sighed and dropped my head to look down. "I'm not sure myself, Seth. Look, it's not fun being the most powerful wolf ever to exist and not to mention be a witch and a vampire at the same time but I can promise that I'm going to protect them with my life", I told him but he shook his head. "That's not what I asked, Arin", he says before going back up with a plate of food for Ray and I was left with my thoughts. Am I ready for such a commitment? The last time I tried to to have something normal, my own best friend killed my child and the woman who was supposed to be the love of my life.

"Arin?", I heard a soft voice upstairs and turn to see Emilia rubbing her eyes. "Hey kiddo, did I wake you?", I ask and she shook her head. "You were thinking and I'm starting to realise that you kept forgetting that we could hear your thoughts", Emilia said. "So I did wake you up", I joked trying to get her to forget my thoughts. "Is it really true that your best friend killed your family?", she carefully but carefully asked. I smiled sadly to her and motioned her to come closer to me.

She gladly rant to me which made me hold her close. "I have been through a lot the last few decades but you have to remember, little one", I bend down to meet her height. "Everyone has gone through the darkest points of their lives. I was unlucky the first time. Yes, I found the love of my life and we were supposed to have a daughter but life changes. The bright side is that I found Leah and my pack. Plus, you, Emilia. I know you're new to all of this but ever since I saw you in that woods, I couldn't help but feel protective of you. So, is it possible, if you'd let me be your guardian?", I explained then proceeded to ask the question that I've been wanting to ask her.

Her eyes lit up and immediately buried herself into my stomach. She may be a teenager but she's very short. "I'll take that as a yes then?", I ask and she nods aggressively. "Yes! Yes! A thousand times yes! I would love for you to be my guardian. I trust you with my life, Arin", she expressed her excitement. Ray, Leah and Seth came soon enough to the living room and saw her hugging me tight. "I'm guessing she said yes", Leah question and I nod.

Leah joined the hug and I saw Seth's face. He looked disappointed but proud of me somehow. I shook it off and enjoyed our little family hug. "Alright, alright. Its time to teach you how to control", I pull us apart and patted Emilia's shoulder. "We're gonna head to the cabin later so, don't wait up", Seth informed and Leah nods. We bid our goodbyes and soon the house was left in our hands. "Come on, eat up", I told them and left kisses on the top of their heads.

After breakfast, Leah brought us to the top of the hill and that's where we met up with Jared and Ashley. The siblings had already shifted and so, it was our turn. Leah shifts first and I became awe if the beautiful wolf in front of me. It is the first time I see her in her wolf form. Leah nudge my arms and I pet her as she purrs. I placed a small kiss behind her ear and she licked me back. "Okay, Emmy, it's your turn", I told her and Ashley nudged her by the thigh.

Emilia was scared at first but Ashley licked her until Emilia giggle and felt better. She went behind a tree and carefully shift. There wasn't any scream so I'm guessing, she's used to it already even though she's only shifted once. She came out as a white wolf with blue eyes and a smile while huffing.

I let the alpha take over and he towered over all of them. Emilia started to smile which made the alpha swoon. Leah's wolf kicked the alpha and he barked lightly so he wouldn't scare Emmy. Jared howled at him and he listens to the pack link.

(Jared, Ashley, Leah, Alpha, Emilia)

Lets start from the riverside
Come on pups
Damn, Alpha has a deep voice
It's hot
Focus pups and luna meum
Alpha's right. Come on

Jared ran off first then, Ashley to which then, Emilia follows her. The alpha look towards Leah and Leah slowly nods. Definitely, imprints. The Alpha agrees with me. Jared was the first to run to the side of the lake. Alright pups, pair up and take a route. We meet back at the top of hill in exactly 2 hours, is that clear? The alpha instructed and they all nod.

Ashley had to choose to either go with Emilia or her brother. Once her brother realised what is going on, he ran off. JARED!! I SAID IN PAIRS!! the alpha growled but he didn't listen. He shook his head. Luna Meum, go with the girls. I'll find him. He said to Leah and lead the girls to the other direction. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make him upset. The alpha shook his head and told her that it was his mistake.

I could feel the alpha's anger rise but I told him that it was just because he's overwhelmed and told him to take it easy on the kid. He apologised and I took it. We ran deeper into the route and found Jared unconscious in the ground. The alpha smelled blood and search for a wound. Two bites. Vampire. He spoke and I agreed. He nudged the young wolf awake. Slowly, Jared shifts and he groaned. He ran to the nearest bush and changed but as he walks out, he fell to the floor. Easy there, young pup. Hop on, I'll bring you to the cabin. The alpha instructed and made him hop on his back.

Luna Meum bring the girls back to the cabin. There's been an interference. The alpha warned Leah. Leah listened and brought the girls there as soon as she could. Once the alpha had reached the cabin, the boys ran out. The alpha carefully sat him down. Jacob was quick to bring him inside. The girls reached a minute later and shifted back except for Emilia. Leah came forward and pet me while Ashley had worry in her eyes. The alpha noticed her hands shaking and that's when he nudged her while letting out a little bark.

He will be alright, pup but you must be warn that he wasn't just attacked by anyone. The alpha telepathically told her. She nods to him and walks in with Leah. Leah gave the alpha a small kiss on his cheeks and scratch behind his ear which made him purr. The girl's going to be the death of us. The alpha turn his attention towards the youngest pup. He could feel the guilt and confusion in her face. He let's me shift back to which then Emilia followed.

I camp speed to change clothes and she wore hers as well. She ran into me and hug me close. "I didn't mean to upset him, I swear. I couldn't help it. It was like I was drawn to her. Like nothing else mattered. What is that?", she asks. I pull her away and smiled. "It's called imprinting. Quileutes are very special in that way. Our pack gets to find our soulmate by imprinting. Yours is Ashley. There's nothing else to worry now. She'll protect you even from her brother but we aren't allowed to hurt imprints. That's our most sacred law, understand?", I explained and she nods with a huge smile.

"Ashley's my soulmate?", she asks and I nod, returning a smile. "AHHHHH!!", we heard Jared yell. Embry ran out and told me to hurry and get in. All of us entered the cabin and saw Jared. His face is pale. I got close and moved his head to the side to see the bite. It was laced with wolfbane. I bit into my wrist and put it to his face. "Drink it, it'll heal you. I promise", I told him and he suck in my blood.

Slowly, he let's my arm go and gulped the blood down his throat. "Is he going to be alright?", Ashley asks while holding onto Emilia. "The bite was laced with wolfbane. Whoever it was wanted him dead but he was lucky, I found him early near the cabin. I gave him my blood, it'll heal him but slowly. The wolfsbane is in his veins so he will be in pain for a while", I informed him. "There's no other vampire besides the Cullen in this town unless - It's a rogue vampire", Jacob and Paul pointed out.

"I'll go call my parents", Reneesme took out her phone and went to the kitchen. "Who would want to hurt Jared? He's just a kid", James asks. "I'm sorry, I don't know. In my life, I've made many enemies as I was alongside the greatest evil of all. Perhaps, I've brought them to this town. I'm sorry", I spoke up but Leah puts her hand on my shoulder and Emilia ran to hug my waist. "We all have mistakes in out past but a pack stays together. We're going to get through this together", Embry buts in and I smiled to the guys.

"Whoever is coming, we'll be ready", Paul pats my back and I nod at him. Ashley went to her brother's side and held his hand. "Emmy, why don't you talk to her? I'll take care of Jared", I told the young girl below me. She nods and let's go of my waist. Leah kissed my cheeks and I wrap an arm around he waist. "They're imprints", I told Leah and she agreed with me. "It's no surprise but Jared is going to be heartbroken when he finds out", Leah adds. "Why?", I curiously ask.

"Well, they've always been together. Ever since they're parents passed, it's always the two sticking side by side, protecting one another. I know Jared won't hurt Emilia but still, the thought of your sister moving on for her soulmate, kinda hurts. He always thought that he'd find his imprint at the same time as Ashley", Leah informed and I sighed. "I'll talk to him", I pecked her lips and bend down to the sofa.

"Okay, my family's coming down here in a minute - We're here!!", Ben yelled and gasps when he saw Jared on the couch. Logan stopped him. "He's asleep, he's tired. Let's just move to the porch", He told the red head. "Where's Carlisle?", Leah asks. "Our father had an emergency at the hospital. Esme is running to check the area. It seems our enemy knows their way around here", Edward informed and I nod. "Carlisle just texted, he said that the victim that was pulled in had vampire bites and was laced with wolfsbane as well. The victim's name was Ronald Banes", Emmet read his phone and my eyes widen.

"Banes was part of one of the original packs. We were friends once. He's family name is Bornes but he had to change it due to the massacre that Marcel caused. What was he doing here in Forks? And who the hell is hunting down wolves?!", I questioned. "The first thing we need to do is pinpoint down your enemies. How many are there and who else did you pissed off?", Paul said and I nod. I sat down on one of the chairs and combed my hair back.

"We - no - I - I need to get back to New Orleans", I stuttered. "We'll come with you", Leah proposed but I shook my head. "No, no, you all need to stay here and stay safe. Protect the kids. I'll be back within a week. I need to meet with someone. G-give me a minute", I stood up and walk back into the cabin and took a moment to breath. Who would do this? Why?

I took out my phone and dialled the one person that could help me.

(Arin, Person)

Hello?
Arin, this is new. Its been years since you've called us
I know but this is important and my family is in danger. I was there for you when you needed me most, are you willing to return the favour?
Oh please darling, I wasn't apart of that deal
Kol, please. I saved Davina and your family. Do the same for me
*sighs* Very well, but Davina's still mad that you ghosted us after that dinner
I'm sorry, I had to leave at the time
I understand. Freya told me what happened to your wolf. I'm just glad you're alright. Its going to be fun, having a reunion once again
*light chuckle* Yeah. I'll see you in New Orleans?
You can count on it, Wolfie

I hung up on him and had a slight smile. "Can I please come along with you?", Leah pleaded and I sighed. "My love, I can't bring you with me. I need you with Emilia. I promise you, I'll be back", I held her hands up to my mouth and place a gentle kiss on it. Her eyes soften a little and nods, giving in to my idea of flying to New Orleans. A sudden smile came upon her face and I got confused.

"I just remembered, the alpha calling me luna meum. What does that mean?", she curiously asked. "It means, my moon. The alpha takes a liking towards you and since we're Endgame, he's not letting you go off easy and for once, I agree with him", I could feel him growling at me but I shook it off. Leah kisses me out of the blue and I returned it. It's been a while since I've tasted her lips. I've never really taken the moment to realise how soft it is and the taste of strawberry. We're always interrupted by one of the boys and never really took the time to tell each other about our future.

I know she's willing to wait and be patient while I let go of my past but I somehow can see my future with her. I felt her smile into the kiss as I place a hand on her cheeks. We pull apart once air was a trouble but kept our foreheads touch together. "I'm sorry I keep you in the dark", I apologised and she smiled softly at me. "I told you before, babe. This relationship is on your pace. I'm willing to work with you and helping you though whatever you're facing right now, okay?", Leah took my face in her hands and tilted her head a little.

I smiled a little and nod towards her. "Only a few weeks into a relationship and we have a kid", I joked and she let out a giggle. "Well, you've been raising kids a long time and you are a teacher in a supernatural school. I think we'll manage well", Leah teased a little and I kissed her lips once more. "I love you", I accidentally spat out which caught her by surprise but soon blushed and smiled wider.

"Love you too, baby", she closed the gap between us and kissed my lips. I could feel her smiling into the kiss. Eventually, we pulled apart and head back inside. Logan had been by Jared side ever since he was brought in. I think I could why, they're not soulmate for one but brothers for life. I know how that feels. It was the same towards the mikaelsons and I. "Logan, why don't you take a break? I'll call you when he wakes up, okay?", I assured the oldest teen in the pack and he nods to me.

I sat quietly next to the boy and sighed. "I'm sorry, Jared. I didn't mean to cause any harm on you", I quietly apologised. What shocked me was when his hand moved to my shoulders. I looked up at him and he had a smile. "It's okay, I should apologise for running away", he said. I smiled at the teen and gave him a glass of water.

I telepathically called the whole pack and they brought the Cullen too. Ashley was the first to hug him tight but the boy groan. She pulled apart to which then, the boys hug him. "You're crushing him, boys. Take it easy", I patted James, Ben and Logan. They apologised and let go of him but Jared shrugged. His attention turn to Emilia and gave her a small smile. "I'm happy for the two of you", he simply said which made Ashley grin wide and Emilia to hug him but not as tight.

"So, back to business. Did you see who attacked you?", Paul ask him. "There was a group of people. One vampire, the other two were hunters", Jared recalled and look at me. "The vampire knew you. He said he wants to take revenge over what you did to his family. What did you do, Arin?", he point to me. I sighed and combed my hair back. Leah came to my side to ease my tense body. "I made a lot of mistakes when I lost control. I've killed thousands of innocents whom I thought was not. Most had families because the alpha was jealous that they were happy. I lost my happy ending because of my best friend. I let anger take control of me and I'm sorry", I explained while Leah stroked my back and place a small kiss on my cheek.

"So, you went all psychopathic like how Niklaus did?", Kwin pointed out and I nod. "I just lost what I thought to be my soulmate and she carried my child. You all know the consequences of losing your imprint. I thought I lost my everything until the moon goddesses decided to give me a second imprint. I'm aware of the enemies I've made and I'm really sorry I brought them here", I add and the teens hung their heads low.

"Kids, she made a mistake. We all do but being a pack means, sticking together and whatever enemies we face, we face them together", Embry taught the kids and they all nod at him. "What's the plan then?", Jared asked. "Uh, I'm going to New Orleans to revisit an old friend", I scratch my neck. "You're meeting up with the Mikaelsons?", Joey exclaim and I nod. "Yes to discuss who's behind this. If we figure something out, we'll come back here. I promise you, they mean no harm", I assured them but Joey shook her head, not believing me.

I stood up and went to Joey. "Joey, Joey, listen. Rebekah's no harm. She's happily married now to my aunt. She's happy, nothing's gonna happen. I promise you but if you're uncomfortable, I can just not invite them here", I offered and Joey look right into my eyes. She sighs and told me that it's alright. I smiled and hug her telling her that it'll be okay.

When we part, Stefanie brought up about our aunt. "She's still alive?", she asks. I nod. "She got married to Rebekah Mikaelson a year after Nik and Elijah's death. If I could bring her here, maybe she could bring her pack with you and teach Maia about hellhounds", I suggested which then the boys widen their eyes. "Hold on, your aunt is Alexandra, the Queen alpha of the Hellhound pack?", Jacob spoke up and I nod. "Yeah, you heard of them?", I ask and they nod.

"One of their members came to our hiding and told us about the return of their pack. Since then, we avoided them but I guess since you and them are related, the pack's about to get bigger. Not to mention you wanting to join the remaining Crescents and Luna pack. We're gone need a bigger cabin", Jacob explained and pointed out. "We can build a new one. With the Cullen speed and our strength, the new place will be done in no time", Paul assured Jacob and he nods.

"We're coming with you!", Stefanie and Maia steps up but I shook my head. "Come on, I've never met our aunt at all. Dad thought she died", she begged. "No, Stefy. You and Maia need to work things out here. Plus, the witches there are much more manipulative. I'm not taking any chances there. And also, if whoever is hunting wolves down decided to come for you, I would not be able to save you just in time like Jared. I'm not taking any chances, Stefy. No is no! No one is coming along with me", I stand my ground and used my alpha voice which send a chill down everyone's spine even the vampires.

I stomped out and used my speed to head back to the Clearwaters house. I head up to Leah's room and took out a luggage. Minutes later, Leah, Seth, Stefanie and Maia came into the room to see if I was alright. "You alright, babe?", Leah came close to me and carefully place her hand on my shoulders. I think she could feel me tensing up. "Okay, why don't you all go downstairs. I'll take her", I heard Leah said and the shuffling of their feet out the room.

She closed the door and lock it for privacy, I guess. "Baby, tell me what's on your mind", Leah went to sit next to me. For once, I had the courage and showed her my now red eyes. She was taken aback for a while but her face softens and place her hand on my cheeks. "Those eyes don't make any difference in how much I love you. In fact, it kinda makes you hotter", she spoke and I smiled which I'm sure change my eye colour back to normal.

"What's really going on? You're lucky the little ones weren't there or else, they'd run away from you", she points out and I shook my head. "I'm scared, Leah", I admitted and she suddked closer to my side while placing her head on my shoulders. "Why?", she simply ask. I moved to the drawer and took out my wallet. From the wallet, I took out a picture that I kept before I left the school.

She took it and scanned her eyes on it. "Who is she?", she asked and I sighed. "I don't know. When I was packing to come here, I found pictures of this girl. I-In my wallet, in the box I keep my memories in. I'm guessing they have questions as well because, she's in the picture with the Mikaelsons. If you turn it back, her name's Hope. Hope Andrea Mikaelson. What I don't understand is that in the letter from Hayley that I saved, she mention her being her daughter. I don't remember that", I explained and showed her everything.

"Now, you really have to go there. You need answers and I'm sure they need them too", Leah pushed and I look at her for assurance. She closed the gap and place her forehead against mine. "All this pain, you carry. It'll go away soon but you need to face them. The pack and I will be just fine. The Cullens has friends from all over the world. We'll be okay, my love", she assured and and kisses my lips tenderly.

A tear that I was holding back finally dropped but Leah wiped it away. "It's okay, I've got you. We'll be okay. Go meet them, okay?", she says and I nod. "I love you", I squeaked out and she smiled at me. "I love you too", she says back. She held me and places the pictures aside. "What else are you afraid of?", she pushed. My hands started shaking for some reason but she held in within hers. "You're scared you'll hurt us, aren't you?", she asked softly and I nod.

"My moon, I-I can't handle anymore losses. I've lost my other half, my greatest friends, my child, a family that I swore my loyalty too till the end, the people that sacrificed themselves so that I could help their remaining loved ones. I can't loose this family. I just got it. I-I can't, Leah. I especially can't loose you", I confessed and let a few tears fall.
Leah quickly wiped them away. "You're not going to loose us. I can't promise any deaths but I can promise that whatever stakes are there, I'm right here and I will never leave you", she said to me with determination.

I nod and smiled at her. She nods and I nodded along with a smile. "I'll help you pack", she said with a kind smile. I kiss her cheeks as a thank you. The rest of the evening consists of goodbyes and see you laters. Jacob and Carlisle told me to warn them of the Mikaelsons are coming to Forks and I assured them that they would not cause any harm to anyone.

As the guys help me put my bags in the Jeep that I borrowed from Emmet, Leah and I had one last talk. "Take care, okay?", she says and I nod. "You too, luna meum", I pecked her lips but she wanted more. She tugged on my bottom lip and won't let go until, Paul cleared his throat which made her hide into my neck. I felt her cheeks flushed and I could tell her face is red as a tomato. "Come on, love. The kids would wanna hug me too", I whispered to her and she'd let go of me. "I love you", she said and I said it back to her and gave her a small peck on the lips.

The small children all ran and hug my waist. Yeah, I manage to spend some time with them over the days I've been here. Starr is closest to me cuz she's clingy and likes horse riding on my back. Jacob's kids were shy but cute. After the kids, the teenagers hug me one by one. The longest hug was Joey of course. "Make sure to tell Rebekah, I forgive her", she whispers and I pull apart and smile to her. "I'll bring her here and you tell her yourself. I don't want anymore bad blood between the Mikaelsons and me", I told her and she nods.

I took one last look on them and waved goodbye. "Bye Arin!", they yelled as I drive away.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

68K 1.7K 52
No one tells you how much things will hurt when those you love most are ripped from your life. It's been seven years since Hope and Henry Mikaelson h...
5.1K 132 14
It has been over fourteen years since Ally's heart had broken and her soul was torn in half. She had to pull herself together and heal for her friend...
601K 18.8K 64
Hope Mikaelson is the girl who lost everyone around her. Her world started to crumble starting from the death of her mother and all the way to her fa...
42.4K 1K 20
Sarah Nightshade, aka Sadie, was not your average girl. She's a blonde 17-year-old with anger problems, but...she's also a hybrid. A mix between were...