𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 || Khun...

Oleh fourinalter

╔═══════════════════╗ Art Cover - Honkai Impact 3rd ┌────────────── · · · ♡ Khun Aguero Agnis X Reader └──... Lebih Banyak

Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
Ch.26
Ch.27
Ch.28
Ch.29
Ch.30
Ch.31
Ch.32

Special Oneshot

1.4K 85 69
Oleh fourinalter

A/n : This will be in a modern AU and IDK if y'all will like it, this is a random thought, the idea just pops up out of nowhere, but enjoy ❣❣

3rd person's POV

"Are you for real right now?!"

Y/n shouted at her manager in the cafe she works at.

"I'm sorry y/n, I don't want to fire you but you throw a drink at mr. White and now he demanded us to fire you or he'll sue us" The manager replied

"So, you're assuming that he, a customer, harassing your employee is alright?" The girl ask with a glare.

"You're my fiance y/n, serving these peasants is not good for appearance sake" White replied putting a hand on the girl's shoulder

"Fuck off, I didn't agree to that engagement!" Y/n state as she slap his hand away. "Um.. Ms. Y/n I'd suggest you and mr. White take your leave.." The manager said and y/n's eyes twitched in annoyance

"Ugh.. Whatever.." She groans and went to the staff's room and change her clothes. Grabbing her bag and leave the cafe with white tailing her.

"Don't follow me you creep" Y/n said, clearly annoying "I can give you a ride home, you don't have to walk, we're getting married after all" White replied

"No, I'm not getting married to you just because of that stupid debt my parents left behind! So leave me alone! I'll pay back those debts!" Y/n exclaim

"Follow me again and I'll call the cops" She adds before walking away, heading to her apartment.

On the way, the sky turned dark and she could hear thunder. Suddenly a drop of water hits her nose, before the rest came pouring down.

"Oh great, fuck you universe"

Y/n cursed and hold up her bag, using it as a shield and then immediately runs to a nearby bus stop.

Running her hands over her damp hair and squishing the hem of her clothes, trying to get the water out.

Y/n stopped when she heard a small whimper near the bushes.

It's sounds like a dog? Maybe it's hurt..

She thought and went to look for it. When she found it, there's a box with a brown fur puppy with a white kitten. The girl deadpan and cursed at the person that throws them away.

"Who the hell abandoned you guys..?"

She question and bend down to pick up the box. The kitten hissed at her while the puppy looks at her with sad eyes.

"It's not everyday you see a puppy and a kitten in one box, don't worry, I won't hurt you" Y/n said as she pick up the box and went back to the bus stop, taking shelter from the rain.

My apartment is not that far from here.. Should I just run back?

She thought and finally noticed that the puppy's paw is injured while the kitten has a few small cuts on his body.

"I'll get you treated as soon as possible, for now just stay inside" She continues and close the box

Y/n heard and feel the kitten starts to meows loudly and scratch the box. Making her worry that the box wouldn't hold out from the rain and the kitten's claw

"Don't worry, it won't be long" She said, reassuring the kitten and starts to run towards her apartment.

---------------------

"There we go" Y/n said as she patch up the puppy's paw. He barked happily, wagging his tail making y/n smile and pet his head.

The kitten is looking at her as if it's observing her, not only did she gave them a bath, she treated their wounds and it made the kitten glad that they don't have to sleep outside.

Even for a while, but that doesn't shake the feeling that they will get thrown out yet again. Y/n felt the kitten is staring at her, tilting her head in confusion.

"What is it?" She ask and his paw tap the damp piece of paper on the corner of the box.

"This wasn't here earlier.."

She said and take it.

Please take them in!
The puppy's name is bam and the kitten's name is khun, they are driving me crazy

"Whoa, these are one hell of a name" Y/n gasp and khun meows calmly while bam is still wagging his tail.

"Why don't both of you play around while I make dinner?" Y/n ask and bam barks in reply, as if he understand what y/n is saying

She smile and gave both of them a few head pats and went to the kitchen. Khun walks to bam and examine the bandage around bam's paw.

"Is it too tight?" Khun ask "no, it's fine mr. Khun" Bam replied as they hear y/n clicks open the stove.

"Do you think she's will keep us?" Bam ask "I'm sure she will, she did treat you after all, she seems nicer than our previous owner too" Khun replied in disgust, remembering what she did to them.

"But rachel is nice when she took us in" Bam replied "bam, don't say her name, it made me sick and she injured your paw and throw us away, she's not nice" Khun reason with bam

All the barking and the meowing made y/n look over to the living room, kind of afraid that the two of them would fight after all.

"Both of you be good now"

Y/n said, getting back to the meal. Bam barks and khun meows in reply.

"Okay mr. Khun, I trust you" Bam said and khun give the puppy a small head pat.

A few minutes has passed and both khun and bam could smell delicious food from the kitchen. They look at each other before running off to where the delicious scent are.

Y/n finished dividing the food on each plates for the three of them. She turns around and see both her new pets running towards her.

"Are you that hungry?"

She chuckles and walks back to the living room, sitting on the couch and putting the plates on the floor near them.

Bam and khun saw chicken breast with eggs and carrot. They drool at the sight and immediately starts to eat it.

Y/n smile at the two of them and silently thank the gods. Even though she just lost her job, she felt nice knowing that she's able to save them from hypothermia and starvation.

Her phone buzz and she took it, swiping to the right to accept a call from her friend.

"Hey endorsi" Y/n greeted "hey, what happened in your job? I'm at the cafe and I was about to invite you to hang out after work" Endorsi said

"White happened" Y/n replied taking a bite out of her food "ugh, what does that jerk did to you?" Endorsi ask

"Sexual harassment" Y/n replied in annoyance as she remember how white touched her ass a few times.

"Holy shit that bastard, how dare he did that!? And then what did you do?" Endorsi shouts and ask "I throw his drink at his face" Y/n replied

"Good, if I were you, I'd slap him.. but now you need a new job" Endorsi said "how about you join me in modeling?' She ask

"I don't feel comfortable with that" Y/n replied as she dead pans "c'mon, you have nice curves and it'll be a waste" Endorsi groans

"Well, modeling is out of my comfort zone so it's still a no, I'd find a job soon" Y/n replied

"Finee, but just so you know, I can still introduce you to the agency" Endorsi said "thanks for looking out for me" Y/n replied as she finished her food.

Bam barks, catching y/n's attention and she looks at him. Bam already finished his food and wagging his tail. Khun is still eating his share.

"Did you get a dog?" Endorsi ask "a puppy and a kitten, yes" Y/n replied, as bam jumps up to the cough, still wagging his tail. Y/n smile and give bam a small head pat.

"I thought your apartment didn't allow pets?" Endorsi ask while y/n starts to play with bam.

Khun has finished his food and meows in delight. Y/n hummed in reply and khun jumps up the couch following his friend.

Y/n stop playing with bam and gave khun a small rub from the base of his ears. Only a few seconds later, he purrs.

"well, what am I supposed to do? Leave them to freeze to death? Besides they're adorable" Y/n replied as she switched to khun's chin.

Bam barks cheerfully and y/n chuckles.

"Mr. Khun, she called us adorable!" Bam exclaims to his friend who is too busy having a melt down from his new owner's touch

"You did not just pick up a stray dog and cat" Endorsi said in disbelief

Khun's started wagging his tail as he keeps purring and bam went to y/n's lap and lay there.

"Oh c'mon endorsi, they're not stray, their previous owners said both of these cuties are driving them crazy" Y/n replied, stopping her hands from playing with khun too much.

Khun pouts as y/n retreated her hand. An idea pops up when khun saw bam is resting on y/n's lap. He slowly walks towards her and joins bam.

Both of them rest comfortably on the girl's lap while the latter is talking to endorsi.

"She smells nice" Khun meows as he rub his head on y/n's lap "yeah, it's calming" Bam barks in reply

"I still don't why how they're friends though" Y/n said "that's weird, usually dogs and cats hate each other" Endorsi replied

"But khun and bam are chill with each other, they're just laying on my lap and it seems like they're talking to each other, I also don't know they can understand each other, but it seem like they do" Y/n explains

"Well, just keep them away if I came over, I don't want to have their scent on me" Endorsi replied and y/n could feel she playfully rolled her eyes.

"Okay whatever you want princess" Y/n shrugged "well, I'll get going now, laters" Endorsi adds and end the call

Y/n looks at her new pets and smile when they look at her.

"Nice to meet you, I guess I'm your new owner now, y/n" The girl said and give both of them a head pat.

[1 year later]

Y/n got a new job and white didn't bothered her after she paid all of the debts her parents left behind.

She took endorsi's offer in the end, that's how she made a lot of money and fast. But after everything is settled she quits and find a less public related job.

Y/n just got off work from a new cafe. Why she chose a cafe again? It's because the coffee scent is calming and really nice for her. She's now on her way back with a few new toys for her boys.

Khun and bam waits in the apartment. As usual khun is on the bed while bam is waiting in front of the door for y/n.

They've grown up but still small compared to other cats and dogs. What they didn't realize is that, they love y/n since the day she took them in.

More like they're afraid that she will reject them and throw them away if she ever finds out about their secret. That's why they don't want to admit it.

"Mr. Khun, do you think ms. y/n will find out about our transformation?" Bam ask when he noticed khun walks out of the bedroom.

"As long as she didn't kiss us, we'll be fine" Khun replied "I wonder if she would throw us away if she finds out" Bam question and looks down

"Don't think about that bam, we're just have to move away if she tries to kiss us" Khun reassure his best friend

They hear keys jingles at the front door and bam's sad expression turns back into a happy one, hearing their owner has come home.

"Aww, bam, you don't have to wait in the front door everytime" Y/n said and rubs bam's ears

Bam barks with a sign of happiness which made y/n smile. She picks him up in her arms and walk towards the couch, where khun is.

Y/n let them play with their new toys while she go take a quick shower and fix dinner.

After the three of them ate, she immediately hits the bed. Y/n is tired for the extra shifts she took today. Khun and bam joins her on the bed.

Y/n turn her head around to see khun laying down near her shoulder and bam next to khun.

"Good night you two" Y/n said giving them both a small kiss on top of their heads. She turns off the light and pull the covers.

Khun and bam looks at each other, terrified. They're scared that y/n will throw them away as soon as she wakes up tomorrow morning.

Bam looks down as tears starts to gather from the corner of his eyes. Khun wipe it away with his paw and snuggle close to bam, as if trying to give the puppy some comfort

[In the morning]

Y/n groans as her a ray of sunshine leaks into her room from her window, disturbing her sleep.

The latter turns to the side and curiosity struck her when she didn't find her boys on the bed.

Why are they up so early?

She thought, thinking of snuggling with both of them as usual, getting back to sleep.

But she starts to worry and left her bed. She stretched a few times and walks out to her living room.

"Bam, khun where are-"

Y/n dropped her sentence when she saw two guys sitting on her couch. The brown hair with golden eyes, dog ears and tail looks worried while the blue hair guy with cat ears and tail is sipping on his drink.

"1 minute, explain yourself before I call the cops"

She said with a glare, her hands already holding her phone with 911, one button away. The brown hair boy immediately stands up in panic.

"Ms. Y/n wait, I'm bam and this is mr. Khun" The boy said and y/n glares at him, not believing anything the latter just said.

"If you don't believe us, then can you explain the ears and tails?" The boy, that's supposed to be khun ask

"Ms. Y/n, let's talk" Bam adds, hesitation laced in his tone. "This better be not a prank" Y/n replied

"It's not, we don't know why we're like this-"

"then what are you trying to explain?"

Y/n ask, crossing her arms. Khun's eyes twitched in annoyance after that remark from his owner.

"All we know is, if our owner kissed us, we'll transform into half human, in certain places we transform differently" Khun continues

"Wait, does this have to do with your last owner?" Y/n ask, raising an eyebrow in confusion.

"Yes, rachel found out that we can transform and she freaks out" Bam explain

"Bam, we agreed not to mention her name" Khun argued "but, mr. Khun.." Bam trailed off, his expression holds sadness.

"How are you able to change into animal form?"

"that's-"

"Bam!"

Khun shouted making bam flinched and drop his sentence. Bam looks away, guilty.

"Bam, tell me" Y/n said with a serious look on her face. Bam gulps as a sweat rolls down his forehead.

He looks at khun for confirmation and khun return an irritated look. Bam averted his gaze to his hands and close his eyes.

"We have to get hurt to turn back!"

Bam exclaims and khun let out a frustrated sigh.

"Did this rachel person hurt both of you and throw you away?" Y/n ask "yeah" Khun replied almost dryly

"Ms. Y/n.. Can I ask you a question?" Bam ask, hesitantly. "Go on" Y/n replied, starting to feel bad to make the cute boy scared

"Now that you know this, are you going to hurt us or.. Throw us away?" Bam ask, as if he's holding back not to cry.

Y/n widen her eyes in shock. Khun looks away while bam hold back his tears.

Sure, both of them kept this a secret for a year, and to be honest both bam and khun admitted to themselves, they really likes y/n, loves her even.

They silently pray that y/n won't throw them away, they don't want that to happen. They don't want her the person who took them in, gave them lots of attentions and affections and kept them safe.

Both khun and bam felt like they couldn't breathe when y/n didn't respond.

She won't allow us to stay here..

Khun thought as he felt his heart clenched.

What do we do if ms. Y/n didn't let us stay?

Bam also wonders, feeling worse every second.

Y/n look at her boys feeling the atmosphere between them drop drastically. She sigh and walk towards them.

The boys are too busy spacing out, not to notice the girl is sitting in between them. Both of them only realized it when y/n pats their heads

"Y/n?" Khun question as he and bam looks at y/n "sure, stay here, I'll take care of you guys" Y/n said and smile

"Ms. Y/n!!"

Bam exclaims and hug y/n, tears runs down his tan cheeks and y/n returns the hug with a chuckle.

"There, there, it's fine bam" Y/n replied, rubbing the back of his hair. Bam bury his head on the crook of y/n's neck, still crying in relief.

Y/n blush when she felt another pair of arms wrapped around her waist, khun rest his chin on y/n's shoulder and slowly hold y/n's other hand and crease his cheek.

"Thank you"

Khun said as he place a kiss on her wrist, before intertwining their hands. Her blush deepens and khun chuckles at his owner's reaction

Bam looks up and gave her a cheerful smile. His tail is wagging behind him.

"Thank you ms. Y/n, I love you" Bam exclaims which made y/n flinched "we love you y/n" Khun adds and place a small kiss on her cheek.

"W-wait, as your owner right?"

Y/n stutter after receiving the confession from her boys whose last night are still her pets.

"No, as something more than an owner, ms. Y/n" Bam replied and leans to kiss y/n's other cheek. Y/n blink a few times in shock, trying to process the new information.

"I.. You.. Uh.. Hah!?"

Y/n starts to malfunction and passed out due to embarrassment.

"Mr. Khun!? Did we kill ms. y/n!?"

"No she's just-"

"Oh lord, should we call 911??! What if ms. y/n is sick or something"

Bam keeps panicking and khun calm his best friend down by playing with his dog ears. Bam's panicking stage change into an awe stage.

Y/n is still passed out on khun's shoulder. Khun kept playing with bam to calm him down and figure to let y/n rest.

But before that khun leans towards y/n's ears and whispers

"We'll continue this later~"

------------------

"Say how do you fully transformed into a human?"

Y/n ask out of curiosity. After she came to from her shock. They decided to make breakfast and put on a movie to watch, it's Sunday and y/n doesn't have work.

Bam and khun are sitting comfortably beside y/n, while the latter is in between them. She is still a bit dazed her pets just turned into humans and confessed to her.

But she tried to keep things between them as it was, the only differences is having two guys living in her apartment.

"I said it earlier, a kiss in certain places transform us differently" Khun replied "and that is?" Y/n ask again

"On the forehead is half human, on the cheeks we turns into a child" Bam replied

"and on the lips, we fully turned human"

Khun finished the sentence, leaning over to y/n. Their face got dangerously close and y/n could feel their nose brushed against each other.

She blush red at the sudden lack of space. Khun put his hands on y/n's shoulder, stopping her from moving away as he lock their lips together.

Y/n widen her eyes in shock, her first kiss just went flying. Their lips soon move in sync and y/n finds herself melt into the kiss.

After a few more seconds, khun pulled back with a smirk.

"I didn't know you taste sweet and chewy"

Khun said, licking his upper lips in delight. Y/n's blush grows deeper and bam pouts on the other side.

"Mr. Khun that's not fair"

He said while he pulls y/n closer to him for a back hug.

"Why don't you try it?" Khun ask and bam flinched, he blush furiously and y/n look at him from the side.

Bam gulps and gather some courage to ask permission. Between he and khun, he is a bit more innocent while khun is not.

Small things like these made bam embarresed but khun enjoys getting reactions from their owner.

"Ms. Y/n, may I?" Bam ask, not daring to make eye contact. "Uh.. Yes..?" Y/n replied, taken aback at her bam reacts to these.

Bam's eyes perks up in happiness and he lens in for a quick peck. Y/n blinks in confusion a few times.

"Um.. It doesn't have to be a long kiss for us to fully turn, all it needs is just a peck" Bam explains as he blush in embarrassment

Y/n look him and smile at his cuteness. She gave him a hug, ruffling his hair slowly, calming the boy.

"Aw, I'm jealous that he's the only one getting a hug"

"You took my first kiss, be happy about that"

The rest of the day they spent by bonding with each other. Getting know one and another to start their new relationship.

A/n : I have no clear idea what I'm writing.. ('。_。`)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

20.3K 1K 78
"I've got no goal to begin with." "That's truly pathetic of you." "I know, which is why I'm making you my goal." __________ Cruelty and treachery are...
4.8K 193 15
A fanfiction involving Khun Aguero Agnis and the reader. Tower of God story and characters belong to SIU. I own nothing. You've heard the rumors abou...
752 72 14
Disclaimer: I don't own Tower of God and the characters, it belongs to SIU. But this fanfiction may contain some of the Original Characters that I ma...
19.8K 1.2K 31
Disclaimer: I don't own Tower of God and the characters it belongs to SIU. The only thing that is mine is the plot and some of my original characters...