Ch.3

Y/n's Pov

Now its the third round. There's only 3 group came out and khun put his hair up in a pony tail while the group fight on their own.

God.. He's hot.. Wait what!!?

I thought and averted my eyes away from him.

He already explained what happened while laying his head on my lap with his eyes closed, since I'm sitting next to bam. My heart went 100miles per second by what he did.

"Ms. Y/n are you okay?" Bam ask "y-yes, I'm fine bam, don't worry" I replied "hm?" Khun hummed and open one of his eyes

"Are you embarrassed?" He teased and I flinched "no" I replied not daring to look at him.

I keep my eyes on the battle in front of us while rak just keep eating chocolate bars without a care for the world.

"What's wrong? I lend you my shoulder, this is the least you can do" Khun said and I can almost feel his stupid smirk plastered on his face.

"Fine, whatever" I replied and pout slightly. "Um.. Mr. Khun, I think Ms. Y/n is uncomfortable" Bam said

Bam! Noo you'll make it worse!!

I scream in my mind

"Hm~ is that so?" Khun question and sit up "are you uncomfortable~ y/n?" Khun ask as he sit up and lean towards me. I flinched and back up a bit "khun.. S-stop.. Bam is watching" I replied and cursed myself for stuttering

"That means you're okay if we're alone?" He ask and smirk "n-no! It's not t-that!" I replied feeling my face heating up.

Than he chuckled and pull back leaving me in confusion.

"Relax, I'm just teasing, you're so cute y/n" Khun said and laugh as my face continue to blow up "screw you, jerk" I replied and glare at him

Bam laughs awkwardly and rak screamed

"You can mate later you turtles! Don't ruin black turtle's innocence!"

"W-what!!?" I shriek "oh yeah, bam is still innocent" Khun replied and bam tilt his head in confusion. "It's okay bam, you don't have to understand" I said and ruffled his hair

"Okay" Bam replied with a chuckle.

Now we're at the fourth round. Again, three groups walks out and one of them has 4 members.

The three of us already got into position and lero ro announced the next round.

I was about to blow them away with my wind but the girl in a tight suit and mask immediately took out one team.

"What the hell?" I ask "sweetheart over here" A guy from her team said and attack me from the right.

I dodged and jump to the left. Another guy with long black hair and two machete runs pass me and went for khun while the short and bald one went up against rak.

"Eyes right here" He said and took out a needle and attack me. I dodged again and we spar for a bit. He keep attacking and I just keep dodging.

"Ain't this fun? The name's seo" He introduced "and why would that be important?" I ask "because I like my prey to remember my name when I kill them" He replied and shot a baang at me.

"Whoa.. You can use a shinsu, finally someone good enough to beat" I said and smirk "bam!" Khun yelled and I look over them.

The mask girl runs up to him, but a girl with a cloak blocks her attack.

"Aren't you embarrassed wearing that skintight suit?" She ask and both of them spar. "Thank god" I sigh then dodged another baang.

"Can you not?" I ask and throw him a hurricane. He dodged and shoot the baang at me one at a time, so it's pretty easy to dodge it.