Ch.7

Y/n's POV

A few days have passed and we've been training like crazy. Bam asked me and endorsi to train him.

So we've been doing that. I also have to handle endorsi. She's been annoying the hell outta me.

It's just her asking for a fight every time she got a chance. I don't know what she wants to prove from getting a fight outta me.

"Ok, bam, enough for today" I said "huh? But it's just a few hours" Bam replied "getting rest is also part of training bam, you can force yourself" I replied

"Well said for someone that trains like hell" Endorsi said from behind me "shut up" I replied getting a bit irritated

"Fine, fine, take 10mins off and we'll go back to training with me" Endorsi said and leave the room

"What ms. Endorsi said.." Bam trailed off

Her loud mouth...

I thought and mentally cursed at her

"Bam, I advise you.. don't go through what I did, I've been trained to..." I trailed off and look away

"Y/n?" Bam called and tilt his head in confusion.

His eyes are so pure...

I thought and sigh

"Never mind, you can make 2 bangs now, you should rest" I said and ruffled his hair.

The day quickly passed by and now we're in shibisu's room with a few other people.

Getting drunk.

Most of them are really drunk. It's chaos. I can hold my liquor since I used to drink a lot. The problem is khun.

He drink too damn much!!

I thought

I'm now sitting on his lap while khun has his arms warped around my waist and his face is buried on my shoulder.

I can feel my face burns from the action. I can't help but remember that time we almost kiss.

Good thing everyone is too busy with making fun of each other and too drunk, some even passed out. So nobody notice both of us.

"Khun, you're drunk, let's get you to sleep" I said "mh~ no.. I'm not drunk~" He slurred as he swing me to the side, facing him.

To be honest... He looks really cute while blushing..

I thought and he suddenly kiss my neck, making me flinched. Then he proceed to bury his face on my neck.

"You smell nice n/n~" Khun said again and I feel my heart starts racing. "Uh.. Khun.." I called and lightly push him away.

He's too close for comfort..

I thought

"Seriously, khun you're too drunk.. I'll help you go back to your room" I said "okay~ let's go somewhere more private~" He replied with a smirk, his face still painted with red hue.

"F-fine.. If it'll get you to sleep" I stuttered and help him up.

This guy is even more dangerous when he's drunk..

I thought and he put his arm on my shoulder. I grab his waist and arm for support as we walk out of shibisu's room.

It didn't took long to get to his room since it's just across shibisu's. I open the door and we walked in.

I help him to his bed and he sit down looking a bit dazed out.

"I'll get you some water" I said "wait" Khun replied and pull me towards him. "Ahh!" I shrieks as both of us collapse on the bed.