Ch.5

Khun's POV

I left the roof in annoyance. I don't know what came over me. I've been really easy to get irritated after what happened to y/n.

Any normal person would cry.. But she didn't.. She didn't even sleep..

I thought as I walk back into my room.

I lay down on my bed and look up to the ceiling. After seeing y/n like that, it's like she's forcing herself.

It reminds me of back when we're kids. Father would train her himself. Everytime she walks out of the training room she would look exhausted.

Every time we walk passed each other, she would have these dull lifeless eyes. It's like she's been forced to do something she doesn't want.

I didn't pay any attention that time. But I did look for some information in her family. She's being treated like a tool and her destiny is set.

I thought it's ridiculous that her family would make her into a tool. Since it's not my concern, I didn't dig further into it.

Is what I thought I would do, but one day, when I was ditching school, I found her on the lake I usually went for fishing.

She has her knees pressed up against her chest and her head is resting on her arms. I could hear small sniffles from her.

I was amazed at how fast she noticed me even when I'm still a bit far from her. She quickly wipe her tears and look at my direction.

"Are you here to take me back?"

Is what she said on our first meeting. The sentence that came out of her mouth feels so heavy and painful.

Her usually dull and lifeless red orbs holds so much sadness in it. My body moves on it's own that time and went to comfort her.

"Don't cry, I'm not here to take you back"

She widen her eyes and gave me a sad smile. I sat next to her and gave her a hug, telling her it's going to be alright.

We became friends after she calmed down. For some reason, each passing days living in that house seems bare able with her around.

Years passed and she left. That's when I started to help maria, got myself kicked out of the family. Then got into the tower. I did and I get the feeling that I'll meet her again.

And you appear in front of me again.. This time with a smile... Maybe I went too far...

I thought

Than my door opens. Shibisu and hatz walks inside.

"Dude, how could you do that?" Shibisu ask "does anyone teach you how to knock?" I ask

"We did" Hatz replied and I sigh in annoyance "what do you want?" I ask "I don't know what happened between you guys, but you can't really force someone to talk" Shibisu replied

"Of course, you're a jerk so you don't really care for your teammate's feelings at all" Hatz continue

"If your trying to provoke me, it's useless" I replied "khun, you should be a man and go apologize" Shibisu said and crossed his arms.

I punch shibisu's head, making a lump .

"Ouch, dude what the hell?!" He shrieks "I don't need a useless tracksuit and a seppuku swordsman lecturing me" I said and leave my room.

I went to y/n's room. I checked inside and she's not back yet.

Fine.. I'll wait..

I thought