Squid Melody||Finished

由 Memer007

Agent 8, is a helpless and naive octoling who just made it to the surface of Inkopolis Square. She's the newe... 更多

Meet The Characters!
Staff Meeting
Moving Day
Turfing
Not a chapter
Lazing about
Early Mornings
Shift Happens
Hangover/Truth or Dare
Unexpected Visitor
Boba Date
A/N
yall im cryinG-
Splatfest
Inkopolis Square Nights
h o w
Dissapearance
I Am Octavio - DJ Octavio ft. DJ Sango
look at this rn
Shopping
Octo Day!
Rain
this must be seen
Update:
Splatoween Special!
Update on my release schedule
so
haha bich you thought
The End

Drinks

756 10 75
由 Memer007

"3, come on out!!!" 4 yelled, pounding on the bedroom door.

"Why did you make me wear thiiiiis?" 3 complained through the door.

"We also made you take a shower, don't forget." 4 said.

"Ah yes, the watery prison we call a shower." 3 said.

"Im not coming out. Why a dress of all things?" 3 called through the door.

"OPEN THE COD DAMN DOOR!" 4 yelled again, pounding on the door.

"Language!" 8 said.

"Inkling!" 4 replied.

"Im still not coming out." 3 groaned.

"Will you please come out?"8 asked.

3 went silent, and after a minute, the doorknob started to jiggle. 3 opened the door, and there stood 3.

(3's wearing this;

ok bai)

"T-There. You happy now?" 3 stuttered, looking away.

"oh my COD!!!" 4 squealed. "Its PERFECT!"

(4's wearing this:

okey)

"You look...great 3!" 8 said!

(8's wearing this;

:D)

"T-Thanks, you too." 3 stuttered.

"LETS GO!!!!!" 4 yelled, running towards the door.

Later...

They arrived at the bar, Tint 'n Lint. All three walked in.

"This is a nice bar!" 4 marveled.

"Alright, before we start, any warnings?" 4 asked.

"No. I drink responsibly (lie 1), and I'm not an 'emotional drunk'.(lie 2)" 3 said, looking around.

"Same." 8 said.

A boy inkling waltzed up to 3 and asked

"Hey there, beautiful. Could I ge-"

"Oh, shut up Im gay."  3 said, putting her hand up.

The three walked away, and took a seat at the bar.

"Could I get a Tears of Llorona No. 3 Extra Añejo Tequila on the rocks?" 3 asked the bartender. She then looked back at her friends "What y'all want?" 3 asked.

"I'll have a..." 4 said, looking up at the menu. "A Malibu Sunset."

"And you 8?" 3 asked.

"I-Ive never had a drink before..." 8 said.

"Seriously?" 3 asked.

"Y-Yeah..."

"Well my first drink was a Tequila Sunset, so you want to try one?" 3 offered.

"Y-Yeah, that sounds good!"

"There we have it." 4 said.

Later...

"Ooh, we should tell each other stories!" 4 clapped.

"Thats a great idea, 4!" 8 agreed.

"Sure." 3 said.

"I'll go first. When I was small..." 4 began.

"'was'" 3 snorted. 

"Oh, shut up you!" 4 said. "When I was small, somewhere around 6, I wanted to run away and live in the forest. When my mom asked why I was packing a bag, I invited her with me. Loved my parents, just wanted to try living in a hollow tree for a while, y'know?"

"Classic 4..." 3 mumbled.

"What about you 8?" 4 asked.

"Well, since I don't remember my childhood much, I can only tell a story from the metro." 8 said.

"Thats alright, go ahead." 3 said.

"So one time, I was talking to Iso Padre, and he told me that C.Q. has a TERRIBLE fear of bananas. Its an actual phobia, called Bananaphobia. So, in the trains cafe, I plucked some bananas, and decided to bring them with me to the next test to spook C.Q. So while he isn't looking, I place the bananas near him, and go on my merry way. In the middle of my test, I hear a high-piched squeal, which surprisingly belonged to the one, the only, C.Q.Cumber. He then said if I keep quiet about this, he'll hack into the mainframe and get me one million C.Q. Points. I took the deal, and to this day, have no debt." 8 said.

"THATS HI-LARIOUS." 4 laughed.

"I-I cant..." 3 laughed, falling off her chair. 

"Now its your turn, 3!" 4 said, pointing at 3.

"Alright, Alright." 3 groaned. (the following is based on a true story, of yours truly.)"So when I was a baby, I didn't trust anyone. Not even my own MOTHER. So when she tried to feed me solid food, everything went wrong. So she's trying to feed me a banana, right? I grab the banana, take it from her, swat her hand away, sniff the banana, and lick it. I make the MOST DISGUSTED face. So, bing bang boom, I don't like bananas."

"You really cant trust anyone, can you 3?" 4 joked.

"Except for my friends." 3 said, taking a swig of her drink.

Later...

"I thought you said you weren't a monster drinker?" 4 asked.

"I lieddd!" 3 sobbed, resting her head on the bar.

"Hmm.. What else have you lied about?" 4 asked.

"Y-You *sob* aren't a bad agent *sob* I envy *sob* you." 3 sobbed.

"Anything else?" 4 asked.

"Im *sob* really insecureeee *sob* a-and *sob* I hate myself with a passion *sob*" 3 sobbed. 

"3?" 8 asked.

"Y-yes? *sob*"

"A-Are you okay?" 8 asked.

"N-No *sob* A-Also, your really *sob* pretty." 3 cried.

"R-Really?" 8 blushed.

"Y-yeah *sob* I- *sob* I don't know why I'm saying all this *sob*" 3 cried.

"Alright, lets get this sack of shit home before she floods the bar." 4 said, poking the sobbing 3.

"Don't call her that!" 8 said. "We should get her up though."

"Nooooo*sob*" 3 sobbed.

"C'mon 3, get up." 4 said.

"Nooooooo!" 3 cried.

"We're going to have to carry her." 4 said. "But I have to pay first."

A little while later...

"Fo-Four..." 3 slurred.

"*Sigh* yes 3?" 4 asked.

"Your a dumbass." 3 slurred.

"And we're back to the old 3." 4 sighed.

Even later...

The three arrived at the apartment, where they sat 3 down.

"What should we do with her?" 8 asked.

"i....have....fINGERS!" 3 yelled.

"R-Record her, it will last longer." 4 laughed.

"4!" 8 said.

"Alright, alright. Send her to bed with a glass of water, I guess. The worst thing that can happen is a hangover tomorrow." 4 said.

"W-wait...where is...my...nose?" 3 asked.

"3, can you get up for me?" 8 asked.

"S-Sure, beautiful." 3 said.

3 drunkenly stood up, and stumbled for a bit. 8 grabbed her arm, and lead her to the bedroom that they shared. 8 opened the door, led her in and pulled up the cover, 8 then laid 3 down.

"Stay here for me, okay 3?" 

"Okaaaayyyy" 3 slurred.

8 went to get her a glass of water, and by the time she came back, 3 had already fallen asleep. 8 sighed, then went to watch a movie with 4.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

764 25 7
Finally reaching the surface, Agent 3, Cherry, and Agent 8, Lorelei, explore the wonders of Inkopolis Square, meeting Agent 4, known as Soda, and a f...
141K 1.5K 93
(All Gmod art in this story are made by me. Any at all hand drawn art shown do not belong to me, they belong to their respective owners) The characte...
18K 396 29
(new story cover) DISCLAIMER : this story does not include harem in it . SUMMARY : the story of a human surviving the rising water that brought huma...
2.4K 29 19
"Why is it always us? Why not someone else?" Once again, the team is back at it again. Another mission, another friend to save, another battle, the s...