Wicked: The Next Chapter

By wicked_survivor

So much happened after Elphaba and Fiyero left Oz. (Elphaba's POV) DISCLAIMER: I SADLY DO NOT OWN WICKED 5.19... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
A/N: Wow

Chapter 27

966 40 1
By wicked_survivor

A few months later we went to yet another doctor's appointment to finally find out the gender of the baby. By this time, Glinda had already left back to Oz and told us to alert her immediately when I feel the baby coming. She sent Chistery, the first monkey I turned into a flying monkey, to come live with me and Fiyero and we would have to tell Chistery to fly back to Glinda when the baby is coming.

When we got to the doctor's appointment, Fiyero helped me on the bed then we waited for the doctor.

I put my hand on my stomach, which was.... bigger now, and smiled. Fiyero put his hand on top of mine. "Just three more months," he smiled.

"Then you're going to be a daddy," I commented

"And you're gonna be a mommy." Fiyero kissed me then the doctor came in.

"Hello," the doctor said as he came in. "How is everyone?"

"Good," Fiyero and I replied.

"That's good." The doctor grinned. "So first let's check up on the heartbeat." He rubbed the wand over my stomach and we heard the sound of my little baby's heartbeat. "Ok," he said when he was done, "are you ready to find out the gender of your baby?"

I nodded while still smiling.

"Alright, let's go take your x-ray."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 1K 42
a #fiyeraba love fanfiction for all the Fiyero and Elphaba shippers out there:) (I don't own wicked or the characters and this is my first real sto...
5.6K 164 18
Her whole life Alassè Morrible is told that the Wicked Witch of the West is a really mean person. But then a boy comes in her life, changing everythi...
10.8K 623 44
"Welcome, we thank you for spending your night with us. We promise you, that this will be a party you will never forget!" Forget your troubles, prepa...
37.4K 712 58
ATTENTION: I wrote this book as a crazed, mentally unhealthy middle school child around SIX years ago. The grammar is very poor, the storyline doesn'...