Chapter 36

11 months later, Ginama was already learning how to walk and pull herself up onto the couch, any chair she could find, and sometimes she even climbs on top of mine and Fiyero's bed when one of us are taking a little cat nap. Oh and remember when I said that Ginama reminded me of a younger version of Fiyero by the way she looks? Well now she's reminding me of him by her actions as well, every time she hears any song at all, even if it's a small song that only last 30 seconds, she would stop what she's doing and dance, she would be "Dancing through life" as Fiyero says.

It was a Sunday night at sunset and I had Ginama in my arms, rocking her back and forth so she could fall asleep. As soon as I was sure she was asleep, I gently kissed her forehead, lied her down in her crib, then walked back to mine and Fiyero's room. I got to our room and saw Fiyero laying down with his eyes closed, I smiled and decided to lay down next to him and maybe fall asleep later but, as soon as I closed my eyes, I found out he wasn't asleep when he kissed me passionately on my lips.

I did a flirtatious laugh, "I thought you were asleep."

"I know," he smirked then began kissing me again.

The next morning, I woke up with my head laying on Fiyero's chest and his arms wrapped around me. I felt his chest moving up and down in rhythm with his breathing and his loveable heart. Who would have ever thought that he would allow me, the green girl known as "The Wicked Witch of the West," to have that exact same beating heart? He soon kissed my head, "Good morning, my love."

I looked up at him and smiled, "Good morning, Yero my hero." I met my lips with his and continued kissing him until we both had to breathe.