Chapter 21

The next morning, I woke up with only my underwear on (including my bra), and Fiyero by my side. "Good morning, beautiful," he smiled.

"I'm, actually, 'beautifully tragic'," I commented. "And good morning."

He kissed my forehead, and then my nose, then my lips, then, finally, my neck.

"Breakfast!" Glinda called.

"Breakfast?" I questioned "Why did she make us breakfast?"

"I don't know, but I smell bacon!"

I put my dress back on then we walked downstairs and saw Glinda, still in her pink pajamas, with a few plates of bacon and eggs. "I woke up early, so I decided to make you guys breakfast!"

"How thoughtful," I smiled as she gave me my plate. "Thanks, Glinda."

I sat at the table next to Fiyero, who had already eaten all his bacon. "Wow," I laughed, "you really do love bacon."

"Yup."

"So," Glinda said, "I heard a lot of banging coming for you two's room, last night. What were you guys doing?"

Fiyero and I looked at each other. "Uhhh..." we both tried to think of something to say.

"I move a lot in my sleep," I said quickly.

"Oh ok. So how did you guys sleep?"

"Wonderful," Fiyero and I both said.

"That's good," Glinda smiled. "So Elphie, why don't we go dress shopping today?!"

"Oh... uhh... I don't know, i-"

"She'd love to," Fiyero interrupted.

"Fiyero," I whispered. "What about you?"

"I'll be fine, Fae. I know you missed Glinda so you should go have some quality time with her."

"But I don't like shopping, you know that."

"Just go with her and pick out a beautiful dress."

"Alright, fine," I gave in, "but it's not going to be white."

"That's fine," he said, "as long as you're there."

"Come on, Elphie," Glinda said getting up from her seat, "let's go before the crowd gets big!"

I got up from my chair to give Fiyero a goodbye kiss, "We'll be back, my love."

Glinda and I, then, left to go search for a beautiful wedding dress... that wasn't white.