𝙢𝙞𝙙𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧 | 𝘣𝘯𝘩�...

By kiridude

❝𝘢 𝘮𝘤𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘥 '𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘴!❞ ━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━... More

𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘨𝘦 ★
hawks(keigo takami) x reader: 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴
shinso hitoshi x reader: 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢 𝘳𝘢𝘺𝘴
[✨]midoriya izuku x reader: 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘥𝘺𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘤
kaminari denki x reader: 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘧𝘴 𝘶𝘱!
midoriya izuku x reader: 𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦 [𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘳𝘬𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘢𝘶]
[✨]sero hanta x reader: 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘥𝘺𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘤
kirishima eijirou x reader: 𝘸𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦
mirio togata x male!reader: 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯
[✨]todoroki shoto x reader: 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘥𝘺𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘤
mirio togata x reader: 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘴
bakugo katsuki x reader: 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘰𝘯
[✨]kaminari denki x reader: 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘥𝘺𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘤
hawks(keigo takami) x reader: 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘦𝘮
todoroki shoto x reader: 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘰
[✨]bakugo katsuki x reader: 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘥𝘺𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘤
tamaki amajiki x reader: 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘺 𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦
todoroki shoto x reader: 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘳
[✨]mirio togata x reader: 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘥𝘺𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘤
kaminari denki x reader: 𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘺 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦
keigo takami(hawks) x reader: 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘳
[✨]kirishima eijirou x reader: 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘥𝘺𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘤
dabi x reader: 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 [𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘴𝘧𝘸]
mirio togata x reader: 𝘶𝘴 𝘵𝘸𝘰 [𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘪𝘤]
[✨]shinso hitoshi x reader: 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘥𝘺𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘤
sero hanta x reader: 𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘸𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘩
midoriya izuku x reader: 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘴
[✨]bakugo katsuki x reader: 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵 ♪
kirishima eijirou x reader: 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬
[✨]keigo takami(hawks) x reader: 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘥𝘺𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘤
todoroki shoto x reader: 𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘫𝘪 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 [𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘤]
kaminari denki x reader: 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘺!
[✨]midoriya izuku x reader: 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵 ♪

shinso hitoshi x deaf!reader: 𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦

946 30 9
By kiridude

(a/n): so there's a headcannon floating around that shinso is fluent in asl ?? yea i'm on board, enjoy this as a result :^)

______third person pov_____

"Hi, welcome to [restaraunt]! I'm Hailee, and I'll be serving you today. What drinks would you two like to start with?" The young waitress placed a menu in front of [Y/N] and Shinso, seated in a tucked away booth at a fancy restaurant for their anniversary. [Y/N] focused on the waitress's lips, registering what she had said, and then looked expectantly at her boyfriend of 18 months across from her. He gave a knowing look and [Y/N] watched him reply.

"She's gonna have a [favorite drink] and I'll have a water," he answered. The waitress nodded as she scribbled on her notepad and turned on her heel to dash into the kitchen.

"How long do you think it'll take for her to notice?" [Y/N] asked after she was out of sight.

Shinso smirked. "Too long," he signed back, earning a giggle from [Y/N].

At first, [Y/N] was apprehensive and self-conscious about her inability to hear, which tragically came about after a fatal car accident that happened when she was younger. After time, however, and meeting Shinso, she realized that life without sound has just as much meaning. He had been her safe place through the moments when she just needed someone to talk to who would empathize and understand her.

The pity-ridden looks on the occasional cashier or receptionist no longer bothered [Y/N] nearly as much as it did before, though; she chose to, instead, in her particular sense of humor, find it as a game of sorts. It was especially fun to play with Shinso, who enjoyed being the mediator between the hard of hearing and the flustered people who profusely apologize when recognizing the language barrier.

A tap on the table caught [Y/N]'s attention away from the menu and she met eyes with Shinso. "What are you going to get?" He gestured towards the menu.

"I don't know yet. There's too many good options!" [Y/N] responded, returning her attention to the options of entrées printed in swirly font. She settled on [insert fancy food here], and the couple patiently waited for their orders to be taken, chatting about their day to pass the time.

The waitress hurried to their table with drinks in hand, setting them down in front of the two. "Are you ready to order?" she asked.

"Yes," Shinso replied, eyeing [Y/N] to confirm. She nodded, and upon making eye contact with the waitress, pointed at the menu to the food she wanted.

"What side would you like with that?" the waitress inquired. [Y/N] didn't see her say the first part of the sentence, so she looked over to Shinso for assistance. He signed the question back to her, and [Y/N] flipped to the back of the menu and pointed at a side. She watched the waitress as she begin to realize the situation.

"I'm so sorry! Would you like something to write on?" she frantically apologized, reaching for a piece of paper from her notepad to tear out. [Y/N] waved her off, implying that she didn't need it, then gave her a thumbs up to reassure and thank her.

"She can read lips, don't worry about it," Shinso stated, and the waitress began to relax. She left the table again to return to the kitchen, and [Y/N] smiled at Shinso.

"I'm especially good at reading your lips," she motioned with a wink.

Shinso sarcastically gasped and responded, "[Y/N], we're in public!" They chuckled, then he remarked, "If you weren't such a space case, we could have made the prestige more fun."

[Y/N] rolled her eyes with a grin. "Whatever," she gestured back, sticking her tongue out playfully.

______________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

880 76 16
(THIS BOOK IS OLD AND CONTENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE IN THE NEAR FUTURE) Deku, or Izuku Midoriya, has moved from Class 1-A to Class 2-A. Very few stude...
1.9K 33 31
DISCLAIMER *If you are offended by swearing, gore, and violence do not read/report the story or comments. It is not fair to me or the other readers.*...
11.1K 67 44
Just some oneshots with some of the mha characters. I apoligise for any grammer or spelling errors in this. I just write these for fun. I will try to...
606K 17.9K 38
(Y/N) is a young girl who just wants to be a hero just like everyone else. Her life wasn't easy though. She has always kept to herself and didn't lik...