What's The Detective's Name?✓...

By Qalb-E-Katib

◦•●◉✿ Bismillahi Rahmanir Rahim ✿◉●•◦ [ 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐦 𝐃𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1 ] ✓ Fathima Rahman,a you... More

Synopsis
Character Sketch
#(1)Meeting Each other
#(2) It's a Murder!
#(3) Who can Find more?
#(4)What? we are... neighbors?
#(5) Evidences reveal something
#(6) More clues!
#(7)The reaveal of the Diary!
#(8) There's much more in the diary.
#(9) Things are getting more interesting!
#(10)Who is she?
#(11) You look better in hijab
#(12) Chasing(part 1)
#(13) Chasing (part 2)
#(14) The Sketch of Kidnapper!
#(15) Plots over Plots
#(16) Killer is dead!
#(17)Dr. Daniel's killer or Dr. Daniel is the killer?
#(18) Meteor Shower
#(19) A big disclose!
#(19)The Train Journey of Fahad and Fathima
#(20)Tear your cloth!What!
#(21)Killer X
#(22) Nameless Father
#(23)Mr Hafiz's Confession
#(24) An unwanted case solved
#(25) Attack at Midnight
#(27) Dark Detective Agent
#(28)An unrevealed Truth
#(29) Unknotting the knots.
Epilogue
Last Words

#(26) The Real Killer

197 27 47
By Qalb-E-Katib

Fahad

"MR GATESON? " Fathima gasps.

"Oh,you have done a great job!"Mr Gateson says with a big but different smile on his face.

There's two uniformed policemen standing behind him.
The dullness in Mr Gateson's eyes proves that he is really not happy to leave his bed at this late night.

"Why have you banned us from investigating the criminals? After all we are in charge of the case!" Fathima says quickly.

"Oh,because I thought you two don't deserve it..."

"What? But why?" Fathima again gasps.

"So what should I think if my two detectives go on a date leaving their important case! Oh yes,how did it go,Mr Fahad?And you...two went on a date but how you caught the criminals there?"

I startle and start to realize what is gonna happen...

"Wait ! What...? " Fathima says with a worried face.

"Astagfirullah," she says under her breath.

After a while,she again breaks the silence,
"DATE? ARE YOU SERIOUS ,SIR? We didn't go on a date or that silly kind of work! We went to Manchester for collecting information about Mr Hafiz!"

"Yesss...I have come to know how you solved the case of Mr David and Mrs Ruby....And also tracked information about the killer and have also caught the criminals ....BUT! Mr Fahad?
Didn't you lie to me that you two....went on a...."

Fathima stares me with her unforgivable angry eyes and I feel like running away from the place to get rid of that face.

"Uhhh.....I was...told..I told...that...Date?.....actually it wasn't a date at all! We were really investigating the case seriously....But...I-I lied..."

Fathima starts to glare me more angrily with her fiery eyes as if her eyes is going to burn me with fire...
she says with firmly gritted teeth and frowned lips,

"You....told that To MR GATESON?"

"Um..uh..I guess,Yes?"

"WHY?" She shouts with her face on mine.

"I HAD NO CHOICE ! I could only find this way to convince Mr GATESON! Otherwise he wouldn't let us to go!!!! He is ROMANTIC ! AND FLIX SAID IT WAS THE SAFEST WAY!!!!" Unintentionally I made my voice louder that I never had did before.

"BUT! YOU COULD HAVE ASKED ME!!! WHY DID YOU CHOOSE THIS ....UGH! "

"MISS RAHMAN! Miss Rahman!
Stop it ! It's police station! And what's so big deal in a date? Moreover it wasn't even a date! And he is right! My heart melted seeing you two going on a date,that's why I let you go otherwise I never did that...But thank God! You two caught the criminals! " The words came out of his mouth speedily and crossed Fathima 's mind that made her calm.

"Sir,Can we now investigate the criminals? We are waiting for it for a long time!"

"Trying to change the topic? Don't think I am gonna forgive you for that...I'll see you later"
Fathima says with a calm but scary voice which is enough to tremble my hands.

" Fine...Let's end it here and you two now can investigate the criminals as soon as possible. "

(Fathima's POV)

I keep saying in my heart when heading to the cabin of criminals,

"RIDICULOUS! RIDICULOUS!
You...Stupid Fahaaaaad! How could you say such disgusting thing to Mr GATESON? I feel like hitting your head as hard as I can.....Ya Allah! Forgive me ..."

I keep giving him the angriest glare I could afford in my eyes when he is trying to ignore it again and again.

After we reach the cabin's door,I try to focus all my attention at the woman and the old man.

"Hahaha....what did you think, I will spare you? No,my dear criminals, no matter how hard you tried after all you are caught in the hands of Mr GATESON!!! Hah hah Haah"
Mr Gateson adds the victory smile on his face saying the words to the arrested man and woman roped on the chairs.

Arrongance was clear in Mr Gateson 's eyes. Uff...The typical boss,takes the whole credit of ours.But I don't mind it at all....even Fahad doesn't, I guess....

Oh no! Why am I again thinking about that moron!

"You? You caught us? OLD Foolish officer OF Dead DDUK!"
The woman hatefully says.

"Show him respect! Or you will be beheaded!" A police officer shouts at her.

She ignores it with more arrogance.

"Um... I meant...My officers! My brilliant detectives! But now you have to confess your each crime one by one and I want to add that no cleverness will be acceptable, " Mr Gateson says.

"Have you searched them?" Fahad asks suddenly to the police officers.

"No,we were waiting for the orders".

"I give you order to search them," Mr Gateson says boldly.

The two officers take their steps towards them and unrope the two.The woman looks very uncomfortable when the male officer is about to search her.

"Wait! " I stop them.

"Why are you searching the woman? There should be a female officer to check her clothes and body!"

"But there's no female officer at this time at police station "He replies.

"No,you come from there.I will check her."

He comes back from there and stand in his place.

I go near her and start searching the woman with my one hand, though it's hard for me,but I can't see the woman harassed like this.

"This kindness....this goodness...this makes him hate you,Fathima...." suddenly the woman whispers in my ear when I was searching her shoulder.

"What? What are you talking about? "

"YES! YOU ...YOU! YOU ARE THE REASON HE IS DOING ALL THIS!
YOU ARE THE REASON HE KILLED THOSE PEOPLE!" She says while pushing me far with her hands which make me almost fall to the ground but Fahad catches my arms to support me standing up.

"GRAB HER! TIE HER HANDS!" MR Gateson shouts.

The two police officers grab her and tie her hands with the chairs.On the the second minute the officer slaps on her face as I expected.

I get totally clueless about what she was telling. I keep exhaling my breaths. Suddenly I fail to control my aggression on her.

"WHY DON'T YOU SAY IT CLEARLY? WHY DID YOU KILLED THOSE INNOCENT PEOPLE? WHAT DID THEY DO TO YOU?" I shout trying to make my words more SERIOUS in her ears.

"I WAS COMPELLED! I HAD TO!
HE TOLD ME ! HE TOLD ME TO KILL MR HAFIZ AND DR DANIEL!"

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? " Chen shouts which makes his existence in the room.

"HE! HE who is doing all this!Yes,I killed Mr Hafiz...AND Helped him Killing Dr Daniel ..Because of money...Yes,just for money...
And I made a deal with him...He planned all the murders and used me as a pawn" the woman bursts into tears while saying...

So there's one more killer? Ya Allah!
Who is the real killer? First Dr Daniel was the killer,next she was the killer,but after that Mr Hafiz confessed ,he is the killer! Now she is saying there's another killer? Who is a real killer?

She controls her tears and make herself stable.

"Look,say every single word what you know,or else there's something very bad waiting for you..." I say with a little bit sympathy.

"I am saying...I am saying..."

"So,Mr Fahad and Miss Fathima,carry on with your investigation....I am now going home..." He says taking some big sighs. Mr Gateson yawns and leaves the place immediately.

" There's no hurry...take your time...we won't hurt you..." Chen says to the woman.

She starts saying after making up all the things arranged in her head,

"My name is Benny.I am just a normal thief...I have been livin' in London for years... I live on small robberies and working on a hotel as a waitress.
I don't have anyone other than my mother who has cancer and she is admitted in the Central Hospital of London.I was badly in need of money...I was at the cyber cafe once when I got a email.When I read it I was sure that it was very important for me.It was from an unknown person,which said he would give me money if I did his work and helped him."

"What was the name of that account? And can you give that email address?" Fahad asks.

"Its name was 'unknown', which was really awkward.I deleted the email according to his words. I tried to contact that email but it was already deactivated. He is much cleverer than you think. "

" YOU and Mr Hafiz haven't kill Mr Rahim?" I say.

" No! I found later about Mr Rahim.I don't know anything about him.
It was the first and last email I got from him.I was ready for the deal.I didn't care about anything but my mom.After that he used to give me money and the orders through mails and letters in the post box near the London Bridge ".

"What was the address of the mail?"

"It's nothing but London Bridge ".

"That means he sent post mails from London Bridge to London Bridge? " Fahad says.

"It also means that the killer lives in London and somewhere near London Bridge,right? ".

"Yes.He had conditions that I can never ask his identity or anything.I can't also see him because he used to come at different times that I couldn't catch him putting the mails even for once.The first task was to snatch the diary and the bag of you."

"Wait,so you don't know about Mr Rahim's Murder?"

"No,I don't know that.I didn't except to murder anybody! I just thought it was a small stealing or something like that. "

If she hasn't killed Mr Rahim.The real killer killed him,so why did Mr Hafiz said ," We killed him?" Who was he talking about?

She continues,
"But there was a problem, I mistakenly only took the diary and left the bag with you...I don't know how he knew it and again told me to snatch your bag from the Hospital....and you know how I stole your bag from the Hospital. BUT unfortunately he got angry as there was no chemical in your bag."

"Yes,I know it.But how did you send them to him?"

"I left the thigs to the garbage bag of the Central road of 3/7 road.He told that in the mail."

"IT'S JUST TWO LANES BEFORE OUR HOUSE! " I and Fahad say together.

" He knows you. He knows everything about Fathima and Fahad. That's why his every step is more convenient than yours. "

Oh no! Is he someone I know? I ask myself.

"Continue," Chen says.

"He said my task was not over,he said he wouldn't pay me the Hospital bill of my mother unless I listened to him.I had no other choice."

"Where are the mails? The letters? " Chen asks.

"I burned it all according to his words.I felt he is always watching me...I don't know how!
Whenever I didn't burn a letter,there came a letter that said he knows that I didn't burn a letter.He used to observe my every step. "

"Didn't you look at the diary and the chemicals? "

"NO! I knew he is watching me and it was strictly forbidden to look at any thing! But still I looked the Diary out of curiosity. But he didn't realize it. Though I found nothing in that blank Diary. "

"You are a Muslim?"

"Never! I am a Christian!" She shows a locket of her neck chain which resembles the Christ symbol.

"But why did you wear this burka everytime? How did you get it?"

"To hide myself.At the London Bridge, even at the Railway station in Manchester, I escaped through it.I used to remove it in crowd and you couldn't find me. I found this Burkha in the Garbage bag where I kept the Diary and the Chemicals. There was also a chit that said my name. But every time I was more curious to know how he is doing all this and why?"

" You were the one at Manchester?" Fahad asks.

"Yes,it was an order through a letter just after the second task of killing Dr Daniel. "

"How did you killed Dr Daniel?"

" I don't know any reason behind killing him.He knows it.But I think, he framed Dr Daniel for his crimes.In the letter,he said I had to go to an address just at afternoon. "

"Is it the house of Mr Rahim? I mean did you see some police officers guarding a house there?" I ask.

"Yes! I was told to go the left side of the house where the roads end.It was the last house of that left lane.And when I reached there , I saw Dr Daniel, whom I didn't even know then, but found out about him later.He was almost dead in the drain.I was sure that He killed Dr Daniel before my presence.He came. All I was told to do is to stop the last breath of half-dead Dr Daniel whose whole body was almost burnt with chemicals.(She sighs)He left a suicide note beside the body that was also fake. He already wrote every! thing! in letter what was going to happen...Every thing happened according to his plan. He also said that after a while you two would be coming.And you came.I left after making sure that Dr Daniel had dead, I quickly left the place.But I left one of my hijab pins there.

"Here it is",I take out the pin out of evidence box and show it to her.

"But...You missed one thing.My brother! My brother Shahid! He was kidnapped ! Didn't you kidnapped him to the house of friend of Mr Rahim?"

"No, I didn't do that.I am saying clearly, I was just a pawn! Maybe he only used me when there was a chance of being his identity revealed? Like he had done the kidnapping and killing of Mr Rahim himself ! Without me! What is the reason behind that? "

"That makes sense.Tell about Manchester incident. "

"It was a little bit different and unpredictable. I had to collect the letters every morning or every night.That means I was told to check the mail box two times a day.Sometimes there wasn't a letter of my name.That meant I didn't have any task.The letter where I was told to go to Manchester came at Dawn,very early.I was informed it by a little boy who cleans the roads in front of London Bridge. I asked the boy but he said a guy asked him to tell me that and gave him some chocolates. He is caustious of his every step.I left for the Manchester at the same train you were going. But He didn't know that you two were also going to Manchester. I think, like all times he failed to collect the information about your next step only in This incident."

"Did he told you to tell that woman to attack Fathima?" Fahad asks.

"No,like I said ,that time he didn't know what was gonna happen. I saw you two on the train. Coincidentally that woman,who attacked Fathima, sat in my compartment. I somehow managed to know her motive,which was to attack that.....

"Mrs Ruby?"

"yes! Mrs Ruby...yes,she wanted to kill Mrs Ruby but I technically turned the incident to kill Fathima instead of Ruby."

"But why would you do it?"

"Because I wanted to end this! I wanted to kill Fathima because I thought that the killer hates Fathima and he is doing all this because of her. ..." she says bowing her head.

Why? Why it relates to me? What have I done?

"But what makes you think so?" I ask.

"In the letters,he always meaned you...he wrote your name very disgustingly. He only told me that he is doing all this for good.Sometimes I feel he is mad.He IS psycho! He wrote in the letter,he only want revenge."

"But why? Has he mentioned his motive?" I ask curiously.

"Revenge? What kind of revenge? Does he want to kill Fathima?" Fahad asks with tense.

" No,a name.Only a name.He wants a name.What name....whose name....And ....what revenge...I don't know it. But it is sure that there's something on that diary."

" You haven't clear one thing..." I say.

" What? I have said everything! "

" He? Is he related? " I say pointing to the old man who has been listening our talks very carefully from the start.

"He is no one in the case. He just helped to kill Mr Hafiz. After attacking you, I ran to Mr Hafiz's house and gave him 100 dollars for adding the drugs in Mr Hafiz's food to kill him. "

" Fine...now take out the transmitter from your hair... it's work is already done," Fahad suddenly says with calmness.

" T-Transmitter? What transmitter?"

"Through which, the killer is listening us from the start."

In the same time ,Flix burst with the door with a big sound...and after exhaling his deep breaths he says,

"Someone over internet is caught hacking the Information of DDUK.He seems to be trying to get the names of all the detectives of DDUK."

" DETECTIVE'S NAME?"

Hey!!!! The Chapter is out!!!!
How's it?
Have you got the answers of the questions came before in your mind?
Ummmmm.....
Still no! Right?
Killer X has reavealed many truths but not all!!!

Happy reading ❤️

Allah Hafiz ❤️
Goodbye 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 2.7K 25
Aditi and West hate each other. They bicker, they flirt, and are possibly a little in love. Blotching the hot new guy's shirt with chocolate-mixed sp...
30K 2.8K 46
Qurbat is defined as closeness or nearness, the sudden closeness after marriage, especially arranged marriage. How do people actually cope with this...
715 59 19
"I hope you won't get nervous while flaunting me, honey." "What do you need?" "Your attention. I can't bear the fact that you are giving all your att...
23K 829 7
On the drive home, the handsome stranger tells me his name. He says he goes by Xavion, but he doesn't provide me a last name. I'm left to imagine wha...