All The Right Places

By chelitabiees

Lisa, Blackpink's royal maknae has a huge crush on Bangtan's golden maknae, Jeon Jungkook. Lisa has been secr... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
EPILOGUE

FORTY-ONE

2.7K 107 18
By chelitabiees

Lisa's room is a mess!

There are clothes eveywhere. It looks like a dumping area for used clothing or whatever.

"I am having a headache." Rosé declared as she saw how chaotic the maknae is. Rummaging through her closet and her clothing racks.

"I should check our walk-in closet in the YG building!" Most of the girls' clothes are placed in the YG building. They have walk-in closets there, one for each member. The company provided it for them because it is more accessible for them.

The stylists can visit there to get inspirations from the girls' set of clothes. Also, they spend more time at the building and their dorms, rather than their own homes.

Jisoo, Rosé and Jennie, although they have condos, prefer to stay at their parent's homes, well it's grandparents' home for Rosé, whenever they don't have schedules. 

Lisa recently bought her condo unit, but she is not comfortable staying there as of the moment. She still has to buy lots of furniture, and wanted to design and redecorate her condo the way she wants it. She is just so busy these past months that she doesn't have the time to do it.

"Lis, calm down. You are going to meet his parents, not attend a fashion show!" Rosé said, picking up dresses and examining it one by one.

"Exactly! I am meeting his parents and I need to look my best!" Lisa said, half screaming. She does not want to wake her Jennie unnie up. They stayed up late last night because they have a gazillion of work to do.

"Lisa, just stick with your style. Don't overthink, alright?" Rosé said, handing Lisa a polka-dot patterned dress.

"How about this one, Lis?" Lisa looked at the dress and shook her head.

"Nope, not that one. I wore that to a fashion event." Lisa said, sighing.

"How about this then?" Rosé picked out a floral patterned dress. 

"Chaeyoungaa, you know I'm not a fan of dresses." Lisa said, the maknae closed to tearing up.

"But why are you rummaging through your stack of dresses then?" Chaeyoung asked confused.

"Because that's what I saw on movies and dramas. Everytime a girls meet the boys' parents, they always wear dresses!" Lisa hysterically said. "I don't like to wear them, Chae, but I think I have to just to look good in front of his parents." She added and slammed her body at the piled clothes on the floor.

Rosé giggled and held Lisa, to sit her up. "Lis, I see no problem with your casual style. I mean, sure lots of girls would opt to wear dresses in that kind of event, but you are not them, so just be yourself. Jungkook liked you just the way you are, I'm sure his parents will like you too."

Rosé left Lisa to decide for herself and went on her vocal training again, and of course, Jimin and her went to the same instructor again. 

Lisa is excited but is very much nervous. She is seated on the passenger seat of Kook's car. 

"Kookie...do I look okay?" Jungkook laughed at the girl's question. 

"You've been asking that for about ten times already, doll and for the tenth time, you look amazing. You always are." Lisa shyly looked at herself on the side mirror and sighed.

She's wearing her favorite black Celine shirt, black pants paired with white heels. Although she hates wearing heels, she thought that it's the only way to make her look formal.

"Kookie..uh..I bought a dress with me. Do you think I'd look better in that?" Jungkook sighed and parked his car on the side. Her little doll has some words to hear.

"Baby, you would look good in everything. My parents will like you because I like you. Don't stress yourself, please." Jungkook softly said, as he caressed Lisa's cheek. "I like what you are wearing everyday, and especially today. You look like a model with just a T-Shirt on, Kookie is so in love right now." Lisa blushed at Kook's words. The man never fails to make her feel things.

"Really? You promise?" Jungkook nodded and kissed Lisa's forehead, reassuring her that he is not lying. He can't lie.

The two just had so much fun singing their favorite songs on the car's radio. Lisa never felt this happy for a very very long time. 

"You should sing more, doll." Jungkook said. Lisa sighed and looked outside the car window.

"I'm not that good yet." Lisa replied, her eyes glued to the surrounding she's seeing.

"What do you mean you are not good yet? You sound amazing, baby." Lisa laughed at that. 

"You're only saying that because you love me." Lisa said, her eyes are now turned to Jeon Jungkook. While Lisa's eyes are playful, Jungkook's were serious.

"I know talent when I see one, Lisa." Lisa's eyes turned soft as she looked at Jungkook, his jaws were clenched and Lisa can visibly see his veins popping out and the way he is gripping the steering wheel so tight.

"Kook.."

"Why do you always look down on yourself?" Lisa was caught off guard by Kook's sudden question.

"You always say that you are not good enough as the main dancer, and that you do not deserve the title. You always say that you are the least beautiful, that you lack in your rapping skills, that you have a bad singing voice." Jungkook said, enumerating the girl's insecurities.

"So I am telling you, you are one of the best dancers out there, you are beautiful and you are the most beautiful for me. You are so good at rapping, baby. Imagine rapping that good in a language you just learned? And you have a beautiful voice, doll. And in case you forgot, I told you that four years ago." Lisa's eyes immediately watered at Jungkook's statements.

"You..you remembered that?" Tears started pouring out from Lisa's eyes. Jungkook decided to stop driving and look at her precious doll. 

"Yes, I remember it like it just happened yesterday. I remember the exact outfit you wore, the color of your hair, how your eyes were shining, how your laugh sounded,  how you are still cute when you are crying and the words you said to me..I remember it all, Lisa." Lisa was speechless. She thought she was the only one who remembered that. 

"But..how did you..I was just a trainee back then.." Lisa said, her eyes still wet from all the crying.

"You forgot that Bambam's my friend. The dude has been so proud of you, always showing you off to us." Lisa blushed at that. 

"So I basically knew you because of Bam. He showed me lots of pictures and videos of your evaluations." Lisa's eyes grew in shock. 

"You saw my monthly performances? Oh my god, that's so embarrassing!" Lisa covered her face and heard Jungkook chuckled. 

"What's there to be embarrassed about? You were so good, baby. And since we are at this topic, I have a confession to make." Lisa listened to what Jungkook has to say.

"Well..I grew an interest in you the moment I heard Bam's stories about you, I was amazed by your talent. Then, when we saw each other during Bam's birthday, four years ago, when we were wasted and were crying our eyes out, telling each other our problems, I found myself liking you." Lisa couldn't believe it.

She then remembered how she had dreamed of something like this. So her first reflex is to pinch her cheeks again, just to make sure that she is awake this time.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Jungkook said, holding Lisa's hands that were pinching her cute chubby cheeks.

"Just checking if I'm dreaming again. I swear Jeon, I dreamed something like this, we were in the car too, and you were saying things like these as well." Jungkook looked at Lisa and remembered his short little story back then when they were on their way to his apartment to  make a hot chocolate drink for Lisa. 

Jungkook chuckled at himself for believing that his doll was in deep sleep that time.

"Yaah, why are you laughing?" Jungkook leaned in closer to whisper something to the girl he's in love with, his lips almost touching Lisa's ear.

"Because you are not dreaming now, and you were not dreaming back then too." Lisa turned bright red at Jungkook's actions and words. 

He is really the ultimate playboy. 

"I love you, Lisa." 

Jungkook couldn't help it anymore.

He devoured Lisa's lips, his one hand holding Lisa's head for support and the other one is supporting his weight.

Jungkook's lips traveled down to Lisa's nape and the latter leaned back to give the former a better access of her neck. 

"Fuck, baby..I love you so much." Lisa couldn't even speak as she is savoring every pleasure she is feeling. Jungkook is making her dizzy as hell.

"Baby.." Jungkook moaned and attempted to kiss Lisa's collarbones. 

"Shit, you should have wore a dress, baby doll." Lisa looked at Jungkook, her stares were so soft and sleepy. 

"Kook..." Her voice sounded so sultry that he lost his patience. 

"Or just wear your dress after this..I promise I'll buy you a new one." Jungkook tore Lisa's shirt and immediately kissed her to take off the girl's mind from her ripped Celine shirt.

Lisa's feeling the hotness within her. Jungkook's kisses made her drunk, and she can't seem to think straight.

"Baby.." Jungkook's mouth traveled down her nape to her collarbones. The golden maknae showered her collarbones with soft kisses. 

His hand that supported Lisa's head went down her back and unclasped her bra.

"Jungkook.." Lisa grew shy as her peaks were revealed in front of Jungkook's eyes. She's never been this insecure about them, not until Jungkook darted his eyes at it.

Lisa tried covering them, but Kook's hands were faster.

"Baby..let me cover it for you, hmm.." Lisa looked at Jungkook and his hands, holding his peaks. And as if Jungkook can read Lisa's mind, he showered the latter with praises. "They're perfect..Just the way Kookie likes it.." Jungkook was back again at kissing Lisa's lips while his hands played with her breasts. 

Jungkook just can't have enough of Lisa that he started licking her right breast while playing with the left. Lisa can't help herself, she placed her hands at Jungkook's back, pushing him more, wanting him to devour her whole.

"Baby..fuck.." Lisa moaned as Jungkook sucked harder. She tried reaching Jungkook's polo shirt, wanting to unbutton it so bad. 

"Kookie..take it off.." Lisa said sweetly, wanting Jungkook to help her unbutton it. Without any difficulty, Kook's polo was thrown on the car's floor. 

"Baby, come here.." Jungkook carried Lisa, placing her on top of him and adjusted his driver's seat, to give them more space.

"You are so damn beautiful." Kook continued kissing Lisa in every corner of her body while the latter was busy feeling all flushed upon feeling a hard thing poking in between her thighs.

She moaned as tried rocking back and forth, feeling Kook's hard on.

"Baby..uh.." The two were panting, wanting so bad to strip naked but was stopped as Kook's phone rang.

"Shit!" It was his mother.

The two are standing in front of Kook's house. With fingers intertwined, they were welcomed by The Jeons.

"Good afternoon, Mom." Jungkook kissed Mrs. Jeon's cheeks, gave his dad a hug, and hi-fived his brother.

"Good afternoon, Mrs. Jeon, Mr. Jeon and uh..Kook's brother." Lisa shyly smiled and bowed 90 degrees. 

Jungkook chuckled and helped her girl friend stand up.

"Uh..I'm Lisa..Lalisa Manoban." Lisa held out her hand, offering a hand shake. Kook's mom accepted it and smiled sweetly at her.

"Welcome, come and feel at home." Jungkook and Lisa were ushered by Mrs. Jeon to their living room.

Lisa surveyed Kook's home and found frames of him when he was still a baby, down to when he was schooling and his latest photo was taken at a concert, he was smiling right at the camera, waving his hand.

"You're so cute, Kookie." Lisa said, pointing at Jungkook's preschool photo. The latter was in a sitting position, making a peace sign.

"Mom, I told you to keep my frames!" Jungkook whined at his Mom, but Mrs. Jeon just laughed and went straight to their kitchen, probably getting some snacks for the two.

Mr. Jeon was back at cooking his special barbecue and Jungkook's older brother was out, helping their Dad.

"Kook, do you think..uh..they like me?" Jungkook fixed Lisa's bangs and nodded. "They love you." He said and planted a soft kiss on her forehead. Lisa immediately blushed, remembering that they almost did it in Jungkook's car. 

Good thing that the two of them brought extra clothes.

"Jungoo, can you help Mama here?" Lisa giggled upon hearing Kook's Mom shout for help, while Jungkook sighed. 

"Go and help your Mom, Jungoo." Lisa laughed at Kook's face but stood up and went to his Mom anyway.

Lisa roamed her eyes more around the Jeon's living room.

She saw a photo album labeled as Jungoo. She took it, maybe there are more baby pics of Jungkook there.

She opened it and saw Kook when he was still a baby, his eyes were closed while he is in a prawn position. There is also a picture of a toddler Jungkook, biting his toy car.

"Bad baby, that's dirty!" Lisa shouted at the picture, reprimanding the baby Jungkook. She then continued to flip the pages and saw Jungkook in his school uniform. He is probably in his gradeschool days. He was bringing his backpack on one hand and laughed at the camera. L

"You always had your bunny smile, Jungoo." Lisa giggled and continued flipping the pages. She stopped as she saw Jungkook with a girl.

Kim Yerim.

"Oh, you know her, right Lia?" Lisa immediately closed the album when Mrs. Jeon arrived. 

"Uh..yes Ma'am..and uhm..I'm LISA." Lisa responded, having to emphasize her name.

"Oh, I'm sorry. My bad. You are friends with Yeri?" Kook's Mom asked, and seated beside Lisa. The latter immediately felt nervous, she tried so hard to hide it though.

"Yes, Ma'am." She said while nodding. 

"I see. Are those two still seeing each other?" Lisa was shocked by the sudden question. What was that supposed to mean?

It's as if Mrs. Jeon knew what Lisa was thinking, that she corrected herself. "I mean, do they still see each other. Those two were close friends. I almost thought they were together..but I mean, no offense dear." Lisa nodded and smiled sweetly, although she's having a bad feeling about where this conversation is going. Where is Jungkook anyway?

"Sometimes, Ma'am. Yeri went with us when we had a vacation." Lisa said, trying so much to retain her composure. 

"Really? That's good to hear then. I thought my Jungoo here is so busy with you that he neglected his childhood bestfriend." Lisa laughed, not caring if it sounded fake. 

She knew it. His family doesn't really like her. They're kind enough to welcome her in their home, but clearly, not in their life..not in their family.

"I actually was expecting Jungkook to bring Yerim along, I miss that kid." Lisa stayed quiet and just kept on nodding. 

What was she supposed to say anyway?

"So, does your parents know about you and my son?" Lisa looked at Jungkook's mom. 

She shook her head and was about to say that she'll tell them next week when they visit and that she does not want to tell it to them over the phone or through a video call, but Jungkook's mom talked first. 

"It looks like you are not that serious with him, dear." Lisa shook her head again and is ready to say something but Jungkook reappeared, carrying a whole tray of snacks.

"Jungoo, put it here." Jungkook placed the food on the table and scooted at Lisa. 

"What are you two talking about, huh?" He asked. Lisa just smiled, while his Mom spoke. "Nothing..just girls talk, son." Jungkook nodded and smiled at the two girls in front of her.

"Just don't tell her anything that would make me look bad, Mom!" Jungkook warned his Mom. 

"Don't worry, Jungoo. Mom's not going to do that."

Their dinner was peaceful yet painful for Lisa.

Mr. Jeon kept talking to her, saying that he likes their group so much and that he even bought their album. Jungkook's brother also said that he likes Jennie, she's his bias. Mrs. Jeon just stayed quiet, and only talks when she has something to say to his son.

They bid their goodbyes, since they have to go back to Seoul for their schedules. Lisa wanted to just shrug everything off..She likes Jungkook so much, she's okay with putting up a fake facade in front of him about her true feelings.

"Did you like it, baby?" Lisa nodded and smiled at Jungkook. The latter noticed that something was off and decided to stop the car and talk to her.

"Doll, what's wrong?" Lisa tried to smile but tears started forming in her eyes. She can't hide it. She was hurt and insecure. She was judged right away, and it angered her. But she was his Mom, so she needed to understand. 

"Baby, why are you crying?"

"You love me, right?" Lisa asked, and Jungkook changed his expression from worried to serious. "Of course! I love yo so much. So why are you crying? Tell me."

"You would fight for me, right?" Lisa asked again.

"Always, I'll fight for you, for us..always Lisa. Now why all these questions, doll? Did something happen?" Lisa shook her head and smiled at the man in front of her.

"None, Jungoo. I'm just so happy today..and I will fight for you too and I love you so much." Jungkook hugged the crying maknae and showered her with small kisses all over her face.

"No matter what happens, no letting go..okay?" Lisa nodded, even offering her pinky.

"I promise, pink swear." Jungkook laughed but did the pinky swear anyway.

******************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 2.7K 29
"I still love you, Kim Taehyung" "Jennie, forever may not be for us, but I will still love you until my last breath" Taehyung cheated on Jennie wit...
66K 2.1K 21
When Jennie Kim only wants to live her own life, Jisoo, her bestfriend forces her to get a new job as a cook in a big company where the CEO is unknow...
3.4K 195 16
Lisa chooses to go out on a nice night with her friends to celebrate getting a good job at last. She meets a handsome stranger at the club, and they...
172K 5.1K 54
A Liskook Story In which Jungkook and Lisa became best friend after they met coincidentally at YG's office when they're both a trainee. A story of Lo...