She's dating the nerd

Od SkyWrites102

Lisa Manoban is a popular Hiphop Dancer in college, she's cool and popular in her college, unfortunately she'... Více

Lalisa Manoban
Jennie Kim
Dance Practice
Car ride
Early Bird catches Jennie
Dance ≠ Seduction
Early Lunch
Manoban is a weirdo
Eventful afternoon
Weekend with the Weirdo
Weekend Shoe Shopping
Saturdate with the weirdo
Saturday Night with the Nerd
Morning after
Nerd but a potential wifey
Monday with Lisa
Jealous Fits
Day before the contest
Day of the contest
Breakfast with the gang
First Day as a couple
Rainbows and Butterflies
More Studies, More Fun
New York: Where dreams are made
Day of the Semi-finals
World Hip-hop Finals
Dreaded Tuesday
Babo Lisa
Our Future

Dance as if life depended on it

654 15 2
Od SkyWrites102

It was finally our turn, we made an entrance to the stage complete with smoke and pyrotechnics. A flashy entrance one would say, we smiled and danced to the beat. Exuding so much passion and love for dancing. Upfront is Jennie and her friends, cheering for us. This motivated me to dance and give my best performance. Itinodo ko ang pag-sayaw knowing that we worked hard this year. Confident that we've done everything in our power to win. The other teams had a plain performance, walang smoke, pyrotechnics or other visual appeal ang mga performance nila.

We got back to the backstage after naming mag-perform to wait for the announcement, the whole program will resume after 5 minutes, so we are using this time to make quick make-up fixes after our performance so that we maintain our visuals. Syempre nakakahiya namang haharap kami muli sa stage nang mga pawisan at hulas a g mga itchura namin.

"You guys did great!" Coach Sunmi greeted us as soon as we entered our dressing room.

Lahat nagkakagulo para sa muling paghaharap namin sa stage.

"Thanks Coach!" We answered her collectively.

The make-up artists quickly dabbed tissues on our sweaty foreheads and sides of the face, before quickly retouching our make-up. After finishing, the organizers called us back to line up as we made another entrance to the stage. Rosé and Rabbit were standing beside me, we held hands tight as we entered the stage, both hands occupied by Rosé and Rabbit. Each one nervously smiling to the audience the moment we stepped back into the stage.

Fans cheering and screaming, we walked over to our spot and took our place. The emcees re-emerged from the side of the stage to join the contestants. They smiled at the audience and I could see from where we are they were truly excited for the upcoming announcement.

"Welcome back to the finals for Korea's Top Hip-hop Crew!" Choi Shin Hye one of the host said.

"Yes, we are back live here at the KBS Arena for this Top Hip-hop crew battle for the National Championship, we have 20 contestants, the last one we've seen earlier before the break." Park Bo Gum said another host for the show.

"Tingin mo Bo Gum, sino ang mananalo sa taong ito?"

"Shin hye, sa totoo lang di ako makapili ng mananalo, dahil lahat sila sobrang galing, pero stand out ang performance ng BLACKPURPLE, I also liked our new comer DøS, they absolutely blew me away." Bo Gum said.

"Now our judges have finished voting for the team that they thought should represent Korea to the World Stage. May I call on the panel to hand us the envelope please?" Shin Hye said.

Sabay pasok naman ng isang judge bitbit ang isang envelope, three judges followed him with trophies and flowers for the winners of the contest. Inabot ni T.O.P isang kilalang Hip-Hop dancer ang envelope kay Shin Hye, she opened the envelope and got ready to announce the winner. Rosé, Rabbit and I held our hands tight, heads bowed and praying to the Lord that we get this win for our school, the last time we would have to.

Ayaw naming magtapos kami ng walang panalo. This was a now or never thing. After all, we have family businesses to take care of after we graduate, pikit mata kaming tumayo at nakinig sa announcement ng winners for this year.

"Our Top 3, please step forward DøS, BLACKPURPLE and SeDamn." Shin Hye said

"The next team we are going to call will be the third placer." Bo Gum said.

"SeDamn, third placer. Please step forward." Shin Hye said.

Judges flocked to the center stage to award the trophy to the Team and flowers for the members.

"Thank you SeDamn for that powerful performance!" Shin Hye greeted them.

"Now for the second and first placers, ang una po naming i-aannounce ay ang second placer at hindi na namin tatawagin ang first placer." Bo Gum said.

"Ready ka na ba?" Shin Hye said.

"Yes, so excited to find out the winner for today." Bo Gum said smiling at Shin Hye.

"Here, ikaw naman ang mag-basa ng next na winner natin." Shin Hye said to Bo Gum.

"Second placer..." Bo Gum said.

Sabay harap nito sa amin, to see how tensed my team and Sana's team were.

"Let's give it up for DøS! BLACKPURPLE, Congratulations for winning this year's National Hip-hop Championship! We hope you'll do your best at the World Championships!" Bo Gum said.

We hugged each other as we tearfully prepared to take our trophy and golden ticket to the World Championship. Each judge flocked over to us handing us our trophy and golden ticket to the World Championship. I accepted them as leader of the group, we encircled each other into a group hug. Elated to have won the Nationals. Tears flowing from each of us, because we have been working hard for this, we all know how important this mattered to us, we are glad that we won, Rosé hugged me and whispered to me amidst the chaotic stage.

"We made it to the World Championship, Nalalisa! Congrats to us and thank you for your hard work! Besh, ikaw na talaga." Rosé said to me softly.

"Gaga ka talaga Rosé, salamat sa inyo for dancing and giving it your best, kung hindi dahil sa inyo wala tayo dito." I said laughing at Rosé.

"Nalalisa!!!! We won!" Rabbit said sabay siksik nito sa amin ni Rosé into a sandwich hug.

I was in between Rosé and Rabbit as they embraced me. Next sina Joy, Amber, Bambam, G-Dragon and the other members of our team hugged me and my friends.

"Thanks to these three musketeers! We won this Nationals! Thank you Limario!" G-Dragon said.

"Pogi mo talaga Lisa!" Bambam teased me.

"Gagoooo nanalo tayo Nalalisa!" Amber said as tears flowed down her face.

Amber dressed androgynously, her hair was short at Butch na Butch ang vibe nito, pero she is a softy, not afraid to show her emotions, walang kinatatakutan ito. She cries and laughs easily at jokes, she laughs until she's crying. She's not a lesbian though, she's a bisexual na pwedeng sa girl o sa boy.

"Gagoooo oo nga panalo tayo." Seulgi said her tears flowing.

Meanwhile Tzuyu, Krystal and the rest of the team were all in tears. Amidst the blurry chaos, I felt someone tap me from behind and when I looked back, it was Jennie. Smiling back at me. I hugged her at once as she whispered to me.

"Congratulations Lisa. I'm happy for your team." Jennie said.

"Salamat my Kryptonite." I said to her.

She pulls away from the hug and smiled at me. I smiled back at her and said.

"Paano ba yan? Nanalo kami, wala ba akong prize?" I said goofily at her.

"Meron, pero makakapaghintay ka ba until mamaya? When we meet Somi?" She said smiling at me.

"Okay, cool." I said to her.

Tanghali na ng matapos ang contest, the team together with Jennie's Friends had lunch at a Korean barbecue place. We had the best meats and banchans to fill us. Each meat grilled on the table. Somi was supposed to meet us for lunch, she's running late though dahil daw nasa studio ito ng kanyang Ama dito sa Korea. Somi was working on her new music release and visiting her friends as she worked on her music at the studio. If this doesn't mean business, I don't know what is. Maya-maya pa, Somi arrived with a charming smile on her face. Holding up two fingers as a sign of peace.

"Sorry Jennie Unnie, Irene Unnie, Lime Unnie and Nayeon Unnie." She said with a smile.

"Okay lang, take a sit, we just got our orders for Lunch. Do you want anything?" Irene said to Somi.

Somi was bright and a genius, which was why she got accelerated when she was younger and ended up being classmates with Jennie, Irene, Lime and Nayeon. She was closest to Jennie, partly because Jennie was the only person who really took time to hang out with her. It was Jennie who is the glue in her group, she keeps everyone of them bonded together though they weren't in the same classes.

"Additional order na lang siguro ng Bibimbap, I haven't had breakfast earlier. I had to be in the studio so early."

"Hoy! What are you doing missing your meals?" Jennie said to Somi.

"Sorry na Unnie. It was a first miss I had in years. I was just propelled to finish a song recording." Somi smiled sweetly.

"Siguraduhin mo Somi." Jennie threatened Somi.

"Yes Jennie Unnie. It won't happen again." Somi said smiling at Jennie.

"So, Lisa right? Alaagan mo si Jennie Unnie ko. Ganyan lang yan, mahirap kausapin, pero worth it naman yan mag-mahal. Martyr yan eh." Somi said laughing to herself.

"Don't worry Somi, I will take care of your Jennie Unnie." I said to Somi.

"Yun! Ayos! Jennie Unnie, besh kelan mo sasagutin si Lisa?" Somi said to Jennie as she called a waiter.

"Napaka mo talaga Somi. Way to go! Sorry Lisa ha? Ganyan talaga si Somi." Jennie answered.

"Okay lang po." I said smiling back at Jennie.

"Ehem, Somi, Irene, Nayeon and Lime, since kumpleto na tayo, I would like to make an announcement." Jennie said.

"Lisa..." Jennie said.

All of our attention is now on Jennie who is now speaking.

"Sinasagot ko na ng Oo, si Lisa." Jennie said.

Bahagya naman akong natulala sa sinabing ito ni Jennie. Ang alam ko kasi next year pa ako nito sasagutin.

"Hoy, Limario! Sinasagot ka na daw ni Jennie." Rabbit said laughing.

"Nalalisa, Yes daw sabi ni Jennie." Rosé said.

"Huh?" I said dumbfounded by the news.

"Oo, Lisa. I'll be your girlfriend." Jennie said to me as she stared lovingly into my eyes.

"T-totoo ba?" I mumbled at Jennie.

"Yes." Jennie looked into my eyes sincerely.

I pulled her in for a tight hug and said.

"Thank you, Jennie." I said to her.

It took me some time before I let Jennie go, kung hindi pa nagsalita si Somi malamang yayakapin ko lang si Jennie ng mahigpit.

"Lisa Unnie, congrats!" Somi said laughing at me.

"Salamat Somi, I will definitely take care of Jennie." I said to her.

"Aasahan ko yan Unnie." Somi said.

"Oo nga Lisa, kung hindi, bubunutin ko ngipin mo." Irene said laughing.

"Hindi talaga Irene. Hinding hindi ko hahayaan tong si Jennie, I love her really." I said laughing back at Irene.

"Mabuti naman at maliwanag ang intensyon mo sa best friend namin." Nayeon said.

"Enough! Wag nyong takutin ang baby ko." Jennie said whining at her friends.

I understand how protective they could be of Jennie, Jennie has been with men previously who had hurt her tremendously, one of them was Choi Jin Bu. He left Jennie for another woman matapos nitong galawin si Jennie, something I am appalled by. How could men leave their partners after they have taken away their virginity, it doesn't seem right to me. After all my parents were the same, my Dad left my mom to fend for herself and two kids, mabuti na lang at may pera si Mommy, she moved to Korea and established a hospital here together with Frederick and his slew of restaurants.

I thank Frederick for being so present for mom and my family, he was our rock and shield against all the hard times we've had to endure. In a month that Jennie and I got to know each other it was easy to love her and want her happiness. She was just that kind of person who was easy to love and easy to be with. Kahit pa madalas kaming magkaroon ng maliliit na tampohan, nothing we couldn't fix.

Somi's brunch was served together with our additional orders of meat. Somi started to eat as Jennie served some meat to our plates, she's like this whenever we eat out, often serving everyone on the table before digging in herself. She is so motherly with her friends, including mine. My team likes Jennie for me same as my parents who've met Jennie once. I couldn't ask for any better family and friends.

A/N:

Paumanhin kung natagalan ako magpublish ng next chapter. I am in a phase where in I have lost reasons to continue writing. I am uninspired to write these days so I take it easy on myself. Para hindi ako maburn out o mastress sa kakaisip ng susunod na mangyayari. The stories I write are prepared and well thought of to my capacity. Often my mood affects my writing.

I wanted to say thank you to YoyonM for bringing me so much joy and love these days when I couldn't write a thing. She keeps me writing the past few months. Kung ako lang, baka next year na ako mag-update, dahil sa labis na pagka-lungkot ko sa pagkawala ko sa trabaho. Dinadamdam pa din ni author kahit na tatlong buwan na ang naka-lipas simula ng matanggal ako sa trabaho ko.

I miss my colleagues and friends, especially my family at work. Maraming salamat sa nabuong pagkakaibigan natin staywithusbp for all the good memories I had with you and the rest of the team. I often forget how lucky I have been to be working with you and our team. Lab you guys! 😭

Spread light and love, always!

- Sky

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

3.3M 87.1K 43
As a senior literature student, Jennie Kim was the girl everyone should know. She is sexy, beautiful, charismatic and almost perfect. Indeed, she was...
762K 16K 58
-COMPLETE- Jennie Kim, a flirty student who got transferred to a new school, meeting her smoking hot professor, Lalisa Manoban, a smart, pretty hands...
129K 4.8K 29
Jennie Kim is a new teacher at your school. What happens when you fall for her? Will she shut you down? Will she have feelings for you? Will she purs...
28.9K 753 22
Jennie Kim seemingly has everything, she is beautiful, has handsome boyfriend and is the most popular girl in her high school. But she is also cold a...