crush/boyfriend imagines

De britishartmuffins

Imagines with you and your crush as the stars. Just as a heads up, it's hard for me to find motivation to wri... Mais

Wish You Were Mine (pt. 1)
Wish You Were Mine (pt. 2)
Sudden Changes
Heat Exhaustion and Starvation
Oblivious
The Cop's Son
Sick Days
I Couldn't Forget You
After Hours
Hilltop
Frenemies
Juniors
Update
A New Year
I've Returned!!
Shy Boy
Thunder to My Lightning
No Strings Attached (pt. 1)
No Strings Attached (pt. 2)
No Strings Attached (pt. 3)
No Strings Attached (pt. 4)
My Boyfriend's a Photographer
Backseat Naps
"I'll drive you home"
Collab
It's a Love/Hate Relationship
Hold Me
happy birthday to me
get to know me :)
Staged
tysm!!!
Broke the System pt.1
Broke the System pt.3
new book
Bleach
Bad Boy
✨rAiL mE✨
They Say...
i'm so in love with him that it hurts.
Senior Keg
Lifeline
get to know me pt. 2 :)
Androphobia
After he ✨rAiLeD mE✨...
At First, It Was Just Nice That He Cared
Pizza at 2am
You were the Love of My Life
Loving Him while He Loves Her
𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

Broke the System pt.2

1.9K 46 8
De britishartmuffins

I took a long deep breath and exhaled. The fact that I was going to have to spend every day this weekend with him to get the project done by Monday, it was going to kill me.

-

y/n p.o.v.

It was Monday now and I'd seen c/n every day this weekend. I was honestly sick of him by now. I never thought I could be sick of him but I am.

We were presenting our presentation project and he was standing awfully close to me. My heart rate was abnormally high and I was praying he wouldn't notice that but he seemed to notice every small detail about me so it was practically inevitable to avoid him noticing.

I took a deep breath and started presenting my part.

He watched me closely almost never looking away making my breath quicken and my anxiety rise higher.

-

"Hey," he grabbed my wrist, stopping me from getting up from my desk at the end of class.

Our presentation was only second so I'd had the rest of the class period to calm my nerves.

I turned to look at him, my heart pounding.

"I know what you're trying to do," he said.

"Ahah, what?" I laughed lightly and looked at his hand still restraining my wrist.

"I know-"

"Uh-huh, yea, I heard you the first time," I interrupted. "And what is it that I'm trying to do?" I barely gave him the chance to answer though I knew he didn't have the right one. "That's what I thought," I said  spitefully and jerked my wrist free and sped walked out of the classroom to my next class.

"Why do you fight it?" He says jogging after me.

Ohmygod I rolled my eyes and sighed in frustration. "Fight what, c/n?"

"The obvious sexual tension between us,"

I didn't answer. I just kept walking.

"Hey I'm talk-"

"Is this how you do it?" I said turning around forcefully and stopping in the middle of the hallway. "You claim there's 'sexual tension' between the two of you and that's your hook line and sinker?" I said putting hand quotes around "sexual tension".

He stood there almost dumbfounded. Obviously no one had stood up to him like that before.

"Oh my god," then it clicked. "You're jealous of him," I said shocked.

"Excuse me?" He asked.

"That's it, you're jealous that all the pretty girls wanna be and become his friends-"

"No-"

"-so you take them away from him with your charm," I stood there dumbfounded.

The bell had rung by now. The halls were empty and I was definitely late for class but I didn't care.

"You don't know that," he said looking a bit pissed off.

"You know they won't want anything to do with him after because they want nothing to do with you after you fuck them over," I say still dumbfounded.

"That's not-"

"You're sick," I said backing up quickly.

"Hey listen-"

"Just leave me alone," I said before turning around and jogging to class.

-

Almost a week passed and c/n had left me completely alone.

Until today.

That was Monday and today was Friday.

"Oh my god, I thought I told you to leave me-"

"Just, listen," he shushed me.

He'd come up to me in the morning before first period while I was collecting books for my first class from my locker.

"Look," he sighed. "just because g/f tells you all that doesn't mean it's the whole story,"

"But-"

"No, I said listen," he said raising his voice slightly but not enough to catch anyone's attention. "I know it seems like I stole them all from him because I was jealous and yes in the beginning I was. His freshman year he comes in and instantly every girl wants him instead of me. I'm used to getting everyone no question so granted I was a little jealous but after I swear they came onto me. Used me. Afterwards, they ditched me and him. So, since they just up and left with no explanation, he always just assumed it was my fault when really none of it was. They're all just selfish bitches, every last one of them."

"I-I'm sorry, I had no idea," I said feeling bad after realizing how wrong I was. "I feel terrible,"

"No no, don't, it's ok," he said putting his hand on my shoulder. I looked down at it then glanced up at him.

"Then, why are you after me if it's not because you're jealous of me being his friend?" I asked.

"Well," he dragged. I crossed my arms and stared him down intently. "I mean at first it was because you're the only girl in our grade I haven't gotten my hands on,"

"Uh-ha, excuse me?" I said in response.

He raised an eyebrow seductively at me and licked his lips slowly. I just rolled my eyes.

"But then it became more of a game for me when you started playing hard to get,"

"Uh-huh, sure," I scoffed.

"I've overheard plenty of your conversations with my brother," he paused looking for my reaction. "You like me, don't deny it,"

"I do not like you!" I replied quickly and defensively.

"Ok," he smirked. Damn this kid's really tryna reverse psychology me.

"Just because I find you attractive doesn't mean I like you," Dammit and I played right into it even though I knew exactly what he was doing.

"I knew it," he chuckled.

"No! No, that's not what I meant," I tried to backtrack.

"Mhm, ok, whatever you say," he said obviously amused.

"I promised him I wouldn't," I said to myself under my breath looking down at the ground.

"Wouldn't what?" He said.

"What?" I said looking up quickly.

"Promised him you wouldn't what?" He answered in question. When I didn't answer he spoke again. "Ah, I get it,"

"What?"

"No it's fine, I get it,"

"Get what?!"

"You don't wanna ruin your friendship by breaking a promise," he said "I get it," he held his hands up in somewhat of a surrender.

I didn't say anything.

He turned to walk away.

"Wait!" I said.

He turned back toward me.

We stood there silently for just a moment before both of us went for each other at the same time.

Our lips crashed together with such force I lost my balance.

His hands went around my waist and stopped me from falling as mine went to his face.

A few seconds later my eyes went wide and I pulled away.

"Oh my god," I breathed.

"What?!" He asked concerned.

"He's gonna kill me,"

-

a/n: hey guys, sorry this took me so long to write and post i kinda forgot about it. but anyway, i think i'm gonna end this short series at three parts so it'll probably be over by next part which i will try to get up as soon as possible.

anyways, i hope you have a lovely day/evening/night <3

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

4.7K 17 14
just some imagines! i don't expect these to blow up. i just write these cute little imagines because i have fantasies about the things i write about...
511 59 14
"Do you know that stars die?" I asked, breaking the silence. I didn't know where the question came from, but that's the only thing that came to mind...
308 18 28
Sweet smile and sweet laughs, time stops when we see the one we love. For a hopeless romantic, love is a hard feeling. During these times, it is hard...
Sincerely, Me De Moon

Ficção Adolescente

3.4K 537 53
Hey You, I'm mildly in love with you. It's TOTALLY platonic. Not. Sincerely, Me. ||NOTES|| »I own everything in this book »I made the cover...