Pranks (Konoha x Reader)

By No_more_ink

When a prank that (Y/N) set up accidentally falls onto Konoha Akinori (literally falls), the two of them begi... More

Syrup
War?
Betrayal
Study
Insomnia
Cliche
Tired
Awkward
Normal
Tears
Life
Talk
Restart
Bloody
Stargazing
Trip
CHARACTERS
Truth
Or
Dare
Explore
Special
Q&A
Years
Eccedentesiast
Demon
Night
Cold

Pranks

4.2K 239 436
By No_more_ink

(Hehehehehehe~)

I’m gonna do it. No one can stop me. It’s gonna happen. Konoha paced his room nervously. A couple minutes later he collapsed onto his bed and groaned. “I can’t do this. Fuck no. It’s not gonna happen,” He ran his fingers through his sand colored hair and stood up again with a determined face. “What am I, a wimp?! I’ll confess! Just you wait!!”

“Who are you talking to?” Akinori’s mother poked her head in his room and he blushed.

“No one! Go away!” He slammed the door shut angrily. Glancing at his phone, he picked it up and pressed a contact, letting it ring.

“Wassup bro?” Komi answered the phone.

“I need help,”

“You’re going to confess to (Y/N)?”

“I‘m goi- wait what?” Konoha paused.

“Oh yeah. I know,” he laughed.

“Well, can you help me…?”

“Dude, why would you come to me? Like, the boy who had ZERO dating experience?” Komi asked.

“I dunno!” Akinori shrugged, flopping back down on his bed.

“Call Maru or something,” he suggested.

“Hmm? Why Maru?”

“Well she’s the one who knows (Y/N) the best right? I’m sure she’d have something useful to say,” 

“Oh yeah. Good point,” Konoha nodded, “See you then,”

“See you late- oh hey Azumi,” Komi got sidetracked and Akinori sat up ,glaring at the phone.

“OI! Are you with Azumi right now? You scumbag!” 

The line had gone dead and he frowned, sitting up and sighing. Maru it is then. He clicked on her name. She picked up before the first ring ended, “You’re going to confess to (Y/N),”

“How- actually. I’m not even going to ask,” he sighed.

“You wouldn’t call me any other reason. I’m actually hanging out with (Y/N) right now,”

“tHEN WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT OUTLOUD?” Konoha panicked.

“Don’t worry. She’s in the bathroom. But make it quick,” she said.

“Uhh, yeah. I have no idea what to do. Help me please Maru!” He fidgeted a bit.

“Just don’t screw it up,”

“That’s your best advice?!” Konoha gaped at his phone.

“I think that’s all you need to hear. You know (Y/N). You know what to do. Just don’t screw it up. And if you hurt her, I’ll come for your head,” Maru hung up, leaving him in silence. 

I know what to do…? 

-o0o-

“Where are we going?” You asked Konoha with a smile. You had just showed up at his house, like he requested. You were wearing jeans with a big jacket and a scarf, for once you were dressed properly for the weather. 

“The beach,” he said, shutting his door.

You gave him a weird look, “You realize it’s winter right?”

“We’re not going to swim, idiot! Just walk on the beach!” He blushed.

“Oh, okay! Let’s go then,” you started walking, Konoha besides you. The beach wasn’t too far away, meaning you arrived there quickly. No one else was there as you ran down to the waves, stopping dead on your tracks when the water splashed you a bit. You coughed and wiped your face.

“What did you expect? Getting that close to the waves like that?” Akinori called from afar and you giggled, turning around to face him.

“Come over here!” You waved but he narrowed his eyes at the ocean, shaking his head.

“I’ll pass,”

“Huh?! No way, are you scared of the ocean?!” You laughed. 

He huffed, “I am not!” he stormed down the beach, standing next to you by the water. The sun was just starting to set, painting the sky beautiful colors.

“Do you think sand is called sand because it’s in between the land and the sea?” You asked suddenly and gave you a weird look.

“That’s what you’re thinking about right now?”

You nodded silently, gazing out into the water. 

“You’re really weird,” he observed, making you laugh.

“You seem to stick around anyway,” you said.

“I suppose I have. It’s been, what? A month or two since you poured syrup on my head?” He chuckled softly.

“Oh yeah. That was a good day,” you nodded.

“Not for me. Syrup sticks you know! That stuff didn’t come out easily!” He groaned, remembering the hours in the shower, trying to get it out.

“Hmmphh. Not my fault,” you huffed a bit, turning your head away from him stubbornly.

“Oh yeah. We both agreed it was Bokuto’s fault. I remember that,”

“Let’s just make an agreement to always blame Bokuto,” you suggested and he nodded.

“Deal,”

It was silent for a bit after that as the two of you gazed at the ocean. You shifted your eyes to Akinori, though he didn’t notice. His breaths were coming out in smokey puffs from the cold air and his sandy hair blew slightly in the wind. Konoha watched the ocean and sky thoughtfully. The ocean almost seemed more colorful than the sunset with the colors reflecting the surface of the water, which originally would be a seafoam green. The air was fresh, but crisp and made you both crinkle your noses whenever the wind would blow. 

Konoha turned to face you, his cheeks red, though he decided to blame it on the cold if you ever asked. “(Y/N), I have something to tell you,”

You nodded, “I thought so. It didn’t make sense for you to bring me here for no reason,”

“I have feelings for you. Romantic feelings,”

That caught you off guard and you froze, tensing up a bit. No way… am I really that dense to have not noticed? I mean yeah we’ve flirted here and there but I didn’t think he really felt that way. You attempted to study his face for any sign that he was lying, but he had his head turned away from you, unable to look you in the eyes. For some odd reason you couldn’t force any sounds to come out of your mouth, so you stood there, lips slightly parted as you stared at him.

Akinori was starting to panic from the silence. It hurt more than rejection, though that’s what he thought was going to happen. She’s not saying anything. She doesn’t like me that way. Why would I even think that? He glanced at your still gaping face and frowned, looking away again. His breathing started to get faster as you still didn’t say anything. I’m going to get rejected. This is bad. I can’t ruin the friendship we already have. I’d rather just stay friends than not be able to talk to her. 

“It was just a prank,” Konoha blurted out before he could stop himself.

You whipped your head to face him, trying to process the words that just came out of his mouth. “O-Oh…” I should’ve known. Did I really just get my hopes up over a prank? You have to be kidding me. “Not your best work. But decent,” you forced a smile onto your face.

“Y-yeah,” he looked down.

You fidgeted, suddenly the cold air was starting to affect you. “Ooh, I have to go! I just remembered somewhere I have to be right now!” 

“Ahh- okay. Where are you going?” He called as you started to walk up the beach.

“A uhhh, funeral!” You said the first thing that came to your head.

“Oh, for who?” He raised an eyebrow.

“M-My neighbors pet shark! They drowned! Or something…” you muttered the last part as you ran off.

Akinori watched you with a confused face. Sharks can drown…?

(HAHAHAHA- YOU   T H O U G H T!!    Well, we'll try again next time~ hehe)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.5K 4.1K 28
i want to talk to you until there's nothing left to say. and then i want to show you the way i love you like everything but a friend. <꒱ ‧₊˚ ⋅ stol...
75.1K 2.1K 22
As a friendship between Hinata and him continues to grow, Kageyama realises he's madly in love with Hinata. He can't get him out of his head. He slow...
80K 3.8K 19
(Just making some revisions, sorry everyone if this story moves around on my profile!) Akaashi has a dark secret. One that could end not just his re...
44.3K 1.5K 18
"𝐈 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐁𝐄 𝐁𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄, 𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐋." ~ ✰ 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘯:...