Years

Yo I just finished Saiki K and there's no way that show takes itself seriously.

Also why is Kuboyasu so fine like tf-

Uno is a game that destroys friendships- what monster created it.

OH AND I'M PRETTY SURE IT'S THE FIRST DAY OF HANUKKAH TODAY?! I'm not Jewish so I'm not actually sure, but Happy Hanukkah!! (Can you correct me if I spelled that wrong or something please?)

“You know… my doctor called,”

“Oh did they now?”

“Yeah. They said I needed something back,” you nodded grimmly.

“And what is that?”

“My heart,” you clutched the fabric over your chest. “I need my heart back,”

“Shouldn’t you be saying this to Akinori?” Maru raised an eyebrow, mostly focusing on her book.

“I tried,” you whined, flopping backwards onto her bed. “But he and Komi kicked me out of their hotel room like that,” you snapped your fingers. “So I came here instead!”

“And you couldn’t bother Azumi because…?”

“Well, she looks really cute when she’s sleeping and I didn’t have the heart to wake her up,” you mused, playing with your fingers. “And I didn’t want to go to Bokuto and Akaashi’s room because I’m scared of walking in on them doing something, but I know you and Yumiko would never do anything like that!” You beamed at Maru as your captain coughed quietly in the background, continuing to scroll through her phone. You pulled something out of your pocket, setting it on the bed. “Anyway! I brought Uno! Who wants to play?!”

-o0o-

“No… Yumiko don’t do this,” you shook your head desperately. 

“I’m sorry. I have no other choice,” she sighed.

“Yumiko, I didn’t know you were this cruel,” you were on the verge of tears. 

“I really don’t want to, but I’m afraid I have to,” she set down a +4 card on the stack. “Uno,”

“How could you?!” You fell forwards.

“I can’t believe Yumiko is so good at this game!” Azumi mused. She had joined you halfway through, saying she woke up and felt something was happening without her. (It’s a sixth sense)

“I can’t believe Maru is so bad at it,” Yumiko observed the girl who was frowning at her cards.

She sighed, laying her cards down on the bed. “I suck at all card games. Always have,”

“Hmm, well I could say differently for me,” Yumiko smirked, fanning her one card in her face.

“Don’t brag,” you flicked her forehead, giggling at the amount of cards you had in your hand. “Let’s play something else,”

“But the game isn’t over yet?” Azumi popped her head up.

“Yumiko’s going to win anyway. And it’s nearly midnight now, let’s play something better,”

“Truth or dare!”

“No! That went terribly last time!”

“Then I’m going to bed,” Azumi pouted, pulling the blankets over her.

“Huh? In my bed?” Maru frowned. 

“Yes,” you and Yumiko nodded at the same time. “C’mon on Maru, you can either cuddle with us or sleep with no blankets,” you smirked.