The Mafia's Flame

By strawb3rryluv

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE IS GONE?" He shouted at the poor guard. The guard flinched and lowered his head, "She... More

Authors Note
1. The Feelings
2. Perfect Timing
3. Unexpected Meeting
Castle grounds/Charcater List
4. Familiar Face
5. Why am I here?
6. Only one
7. Bonding Hours
8. Dreadful Explanation
9. Just Dance
10. Operation Llama
11. Preparation Nation
12. Igniting the Flame
13. Her Parents
14. His Beloved
15. Their Progress
16. You're Staying
17. Daddy's Little Girl
18. The Surprise
19. Her Home
20. Brick, Wall, Waterfall
21. The Call
22. His Soul
23. Late Night
24. The Field
25. Warehouse Mess
26. In Spirit
27. The Job
28. Favorite Show
29. Plans Change
30. Dress Shop
31. Bad boys
32. Jump Scares
33. The Ball
34. The Truth
35. The War
36. (S)he's Gone
37. His Help
38. Their Downfall
39. The Boys
40. The Fight
41. Your Forgiveness
43. She knows
44. Smile and Wave
45. Excuse You
46. Tell Me
47. Let's Go
48. Working On It
49. Sooner or Later
50. A Princess
51. The R word
52. Our Bond
53. Long Road Ahead
54. Good Times
Part Two/ New Characters
55. A Mess
56. Your Dress
57. The Camera
58. No Way
59. Riddle Me This
60. Going Insane
61. For Her
62. One Month
63. The Boss
64. Amphisbaena Twins
65. Tell Him
66. It Wasn't Him
67. It's Time
68. See Her
69. My Sister
70. A Game
71. Fall In Love
72. A Candle?
73. Bad Feeling
74. I Need You
75. Your Memories
76. Hold Them
77. Her Eyes
78. Happy Now?
79. With Whom?
80. Its Purpose
81. I Can't
82. Call Me
83. Go Now
84. Some Fun
85. Six Words
86. Her Choice
87. Four Hearts
88. Yes And No
89. Hellfire's Amphisbaena
90. Demios's Firefly
91. Princess's Khaos
92. The Mafia's Flame
Bonus: Hiding The Amphisbaena
Bonus: Meeting Deimos and Alessio
Bonus: Traveling With Khaos
Bonus: The Donna

42. The Ladies

37.2K 1.1K 1.3K
By strawb3rryluv

ALESSANDRO POV:

Her face went blank and she just blinked at Val a few times before looking away. She turned and opened the door, "My men can train with you if you want, and if you needed to know who trained them then I trained them. And want to know who it is? He brought me to you as soon as he saw me." She said and walked out leaving us confused.

I leaned on my desk thinking about what she just said. If it's a he then it's someone we know maybe someone really close to the family or high in the ranks. I don't really understand what she said because no one brought her to me.

Suddenly I got a flash back.

Everyone stopped talking, "Don. I found her outside and brought her straight to you." Julian said setting her down.

Julian?

It wasn't impossible but it made no sense because he isn't married. Julian is a few years older than me but he never had a relationship because he claimed to be waiting for the right person.

"I'm sorry what?" Tino shook his head.

Stefano gaped, "Why the hell is she talking in riddles?  Like who does she think she is?" He flapped his arms.

Val rubbed his face sighing, "What are we supposed to do now?" And looked at me.

Demitri whistled, "Damn she trained them?" He grinned but everyone ignored him and kept their eyes on me.

I still didn't say anything and just stood there leaning on his desk with a thinking face. The more I thought about it I grew confused, I stood up fast, "What but that doesn't make any sense." I walked around my office.

"You know who it is?" A few of them asked.

I looked up, "Yeah but I just don't understand who he is talking about in the note. It said she hurt someone he cares about deeply. Not to be a downer but he's never really had a relationship before. So I just, I don't understand." I pointed at the note on the table.

"Actually whatever, let's just go get him before he figures out we know." I said walking out angrily.

We all went straight of the security room peaking our heads through the door.

One of the guards looked at me, "Don. Can we help you with anything?" He asked professionally.

"Do you know where Julian is?" My voice cold.

He shook his head, "No sir. However a handful of guys went down to the gym to train earlier today. He might be there teaching a few moves." He shrugged his shoulder.

"Thank you." I walked out making everyone one else follow me.

As we walked down the stairs I frowned because I don't know why she can't have a break. It's been problem after problem after problem for her and she can only take so much. She's barely going to be eight and yet she has been through more than everyone in the family combined.

I opened the door and when my eyes landed on a familiar shade of blonde floppy hair I went straight towards him. He turned around and waved, "What's up A." He gave us all a nod.

"Paulo have you seen Julian?" I asked my best friend.

He thought for a minute and scratched his head looking around. He coughed a bit, "Me? See Julian? No I haven't." He sniffed.

I narrowed my eyes at the idiot in front of me and rolled my eyes, "Paulo you and I both know you're lying. Your tell is so bad, you always sniff after lying and this is why we don't play poker." I pointed out.

He laughed a bit, "I can't help it. What am I supposed to do not breathe?" He whined.

My hand hit his head, "You're an idiot I swear. It's been years and you can't get rid of a simple sniffle. Are you even the best guard we have." I scoffed.

He pushed me and we play fought, I know we might but old but we're teenagers at heart.

"Shut it old man." He messed up my hair. I scoffed putting him in a choke hold, "You're a year older than me old man." I spat laughing.

"Alright alright, break it up. I hate to break it to you but both of you are old." Stefano rolled his eyes.

We froze and looked at him slowly while cracking our knuckles, "Care to repeat that kid." Paulo glared. He gulped and stepped back holding his hands up while a few people chuckled.

"Okay back on the main topic and why we are here... where is he? And don't say you don't know because we all know you do." Leo said crossing his arms.

He sighed, "Um okay, he's already in the dungeons." He shrugged.

"What? What do you mean already?" Val asked confused.

Paulo bit his lip, "You should probably just go see for yourself. I found him earlier and tricked him into going down there with me and well you know... now he's in there. Princess came to me about 20 minutes ago and said you guys would want him so yeah. She's honestly so cute and I love her to death." He smiled and then looked at me, "I don't know how she came from you because gross." He fake gagged looking at me with disgust.

I made a come closer motion with my hand and he leaned in curiously. I acted like I was going to tell him a secret but I bitch slapped him hard, "You got poppy now loser." I said jogging out of the room before he could get me back.

In high school Paulo, Julio our other best friend, and I would play this game we named poppy. It was stupid and it still is. Basically we named the game after this girl Poppy that Julio used to mess around with. He always told her he didn't want anything serious since high school was his player days. One day he hooked up with another girl at a party and the next week at school she came shouting at him. He was very much annoyed and didn't even bothering arguing back. Poppy was furious calling him every name in the book and slapped the shit out of him before running away with her boyfriend. Yeah that's right she had a boyfriend and cheated on him, her boyfriend knew but didn't say anything and just let her be. Ever since that happened we made fun of him and he slapped us making us slap him back. From them on it became a game either for no reason or we did it to each other after a one night stand. It was more of a tag game and we tried to give it to each other often, but there was still more to that story that made us laugh. That girl wouldn't give up, I wasn't even with her and she was so annoying.

As we made our way through the dungeon I was seriously getting tired of looking around.

"Where the hell did he put him?" Carlos asked looking in another cell.

"He's not in this one." Carmelo sighed.

Tino looked around, "Shhhhh shut up" he shushed us and we all got quiet.

"He- l......." we heard someone talking.

We followed the voice to a cell all the way in the back of the dungeons and peeked in the room. We were all shocked to see the ladies sounding a chair with a tied up Julian. Even Serafina was there but she was sitting in a chair in front of him while eating a popsicle not caring.

She really gives no fucks.

The ladies were all questioning him harshly making him squirm but she just sat there licking her mango popsicle unbothered by the whole ordeal.

Suddenly Gianna punched his face making a crack sound out and him grunt. Blood poured down his face as he groaned but they didn't care.

Gianna looked at her hand with blood on it, "I wish they made a lipstick this color." She pouted.

What the fuck.

Nicole laughed, "I think someone has that shade. It's pretty dark though. I love it." She grinned.

We all gulped and kept quiet.

Allessa tilted her head, "I think I've seen a shade like that before... it was called Vixen Heat." She nodded snapping her fingers.

Gianna raised her eyebrows, "Vixen Heat?" She smirked.

"At least it's not called blood red." Demi shook her head.

Evanna nodded, "Honestly because it's never even close to blood red. They always make it like a bright neon red." She rolled her eyes.

Julian mumbled some words but Nicole slapped him, "Shut your mouth we're discussing important matters right now." She hissed angrily.

"Damn dude, and you're married to that?" Val told Emiliano who cringed a bit.

"Let me go." Julian growled.

The ladies laughed, "And why should we do that Julian?" Allessa pulled his hair back.

He yelped, "I didn't do anything. Why am I here? Let me go!" He pleaded.

Gianna tutted her tongue, "Ah ah ah, you know we hate lies Julian. You know why you're here." She grabbed his face roughly, "You threatened my daughter and thought you could get away with it which was stupid of you. But tell me please, I want to know why you would do such a thing. I mean look at her. She's an angel." She pushed his face harshly to look at Serafina.

Serafina looked up from her popsicle and smiled sweetly before going back to eating it.

She is an angel.

His face hardened, "I don't know what you're talking about." He gritted out still looking at Serafina.

Serafina looked up and smiled so wickedly that even I got shivers looking at her. Since she was sitting so close to him she was able to kick him if she wanted. Her foot went up and made a thud on his chair as she placed her foot in front of his crotch.

"Listen Julian, I thought we were cool but I guess I was wrong. Now you're going to admit what you did like a man or my heel goes into your nonexistent balls. You have 30 seconds or I start moving and trust me I have a killer kick." She winked.

My mouth opened and everyone behind me was in shock. The ladies laughed and clapped looking around, honestly I have no idea how they haven't noticed us standing at the door. But we weren't about to interrupt them while they're like this.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He repeated looking at her foot.

She sighed dramatically, "Of course you don't." She nodded and kicked his jewels making him grunt loudly.

We all automatically covered ourselves and winced looking at his red face. He was crying, panting, and cursing very loudly.

"Baby maybe you should try Calcio. We can play all together, you have a really good kick." (It's basically soccer or fútbol as people call it.) Gianna told Serafina proudly.

She giggled and shrugged, "Sure but the boys will probably cry if I'm good at that too." She rolled her eyes.

"No we won't." Stefano said gaining their attention.

Ah my son is an idiot right now.

They looked at us and turned back around not even shocked to see us.

"Uh you guys see us right?" Tino asked hesitantly.

Demi rolled her eyes, "Yes we see you. We saw you guys when you got here. You're not exactly quiet either with your harsh breathing. Honestly what's up with sounding like Darth Vader? It's not like you were running for miles, you were just standing there." She shook her head.

Oh man now we can't breathe right without being attacked.

"Damn auntie stop attacking us, we're literally just trying to live." Leo put his hands up.

She waved us off and all of us walked into the room while the girls moved out of the way. I patted Serafina's head and she got up going to sit in the table in the corner of the room that has our... tools as we call them.

I sat down and scanned him, "Julian. What's this I hear of you threatening the princess?" I leaned back.

He shifted looking away, "I don't know Don. I swear I didn't." He rushed out.

Before I could say anything a knife grazed his cheek and went flying into the wall and fell to the floor with a thud. I looked at his face and there was blood flowing from a medium size cut. My eyes traveled to Serafina and she shrugged finishing her popsicle, "We already said no lies Julian." She threw the stick on the table next to her.

"YOU CRAZY BITCH!" He shouted.

Within 10 seconds I punched him hard earning another crack from his face.

"Fucking shit." He groaned blinking multiple times.

"Cut the act we know it's you." Val told him coldly making him smirk.

"Fine it was me." He laughed.

"Why did you do it? Who were you talking about?" Demtiri looked at him thoughtfully.

That shut Julian up quick as he looked around at everyone.

Serafina laughed, "You're joking." She tried to calm her giggles down but failed miserably.

"What?" I looked at her.

She smirked jumping down the table and walked to us stepping in front of him. She narrowed her eyes, "You did this for what? Your imaginary relationship with her? Isn't that just sad?" She pouted innocently.

He pulled at his chains trying to grab her but she didn't move an inch and watched amused. The chains clanked every time he moved, "It's your fault! You caused this family too much pain! You cause her too much pain! Do you know how much she cried because of you! I hate you!" He shouted at her.

Her face hardened and her eyes turned cold looking at him, after a minute she took a few steps back.

"She doesn't love you." She told him calmly.

He scoffed, "She's mine and I will have her soon." He smirked widely.

She looked at him in disgust and turned to the ladies, "Looks like someone has quite the obsession with you Auntie Evanna." She leaned on the wall.

Evanna scrunched up her nose looking at him, "Ew what? I'm not yours. Never will I be yours." She spat at him.

"YES YOU ARE!" He shouted, "Don't you see? I am getting rid of her so you wouldn't be sad anymore. I know you cried when she was in the hospital but with her gone you don't have to worry anymore." He said softly.

Uh, what is wrong with him.

Demitri snapped, "DUDE THAT'S MY WIFE! YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH HER." He tried to lunge but Carmelo held him back.

Evanna walked to him and slapped him hard and then punched him making him spit out blood. He looked up grinning like an idiot, "I like it rough too love." He whispered looking her up and down.

"Oh fuck that shit. Hold on." Demitri said.

He started taking off his coat and he turned to me, "You. Here hold my cuff links, I'm about to kill a motherfucker." He said pushing his stuff in my arms.

Walking to them he kissed Evanna's cheek and gently pushed her to the side. He looked at Julian and started cracking his neck and fingers. Quicker than we though he threw a punch and kept going one after another.

"THAT. IS. MY. WIFE." He said after each hit.

He grabbed a knife and started cutting his arms making Julian scream bloody murder.

Wow who would've known he could scream that loud.

"You also threatened my princess and that is not okay with me." He spat plunging the a knife into his thigh.

I forgot she was here.

I turned around and she was still leaning against the wall watching Demitri work. There was something in her eyes, an emotion, something I couldn't quite detect. I wasn't even sure if she was with us, she could be have a flashback so I moved to her putting his stuff down on the table.

"Princess?" I looked down at her.

She looked up, "hmm?" She hummed obviously distracted.

I grabbed her hand, "How did you know?" I asked curiously.

"AHHHHHHH. STOP!" Julian screamed from behind me.

She shrugged, "I just knew." She answered tightly.

There's something she's not telling me.

I sighed because she wasn't going to talk and went to pull Demitri off of the half dead man.

"Demitri slow down." I pushed him back.

He fought me, "No the little Caillou looking asshole thinks he can come for my wife but he's wrong. Let me kill him." He growled.

Serafina laughed and shook her head, "Oh I watched tv with Leo the other day and I say he looks like Jonny from the show Ed, Edd, and Eddy. The one with the wooden board. Right Leo?" She giggled.

We turned to him and indeed he looked like both of those characters. He has a big head and his face was a little wonky from the hits but he was mainly bald with a few strands of hair in certain places.

Now that I look at him he looks like someone who was on drugs and just got out of jail for the night.

Leo laughed loudly, "He does topolina. That's gross now that I look at him." He shook his head.

"Whatever he is dead for what he thought he could accomplish." Gianna said grabbing a knife.

Julian grunted a bit, "Fuck all of you." his voice was low from the screaming. He looked at Serafina, "I hope you die a brutal death. You should stayed with Petro as his little whore. No one here loves you and you're just a selfish bitch." He spat out some blood.

Her eyes flashed again when he said whore and she stepped back making my blood started boiling. We just got her to say she wasn't that word and now we're back at square one because of him.

Gianna stabbed his stomach, "Do not talk to her like that." She hissed harshly.

"Have fun." Serafina said before walking out quietly.

My hand went through my hair, "Fuck." I whispered glaring at Julian.

"You know if it were me I would torture you for hours on end making sure you stayed alive just to torture you again but I won't." I said putting my hands in my pockets.

He grinned, "Ah. I would look so happy if I were you. I said I wouldn't, not them." I pointed at the ladies who smiled sweetly.

"Boys." I said and they all left the room.

Before I left I looked at him, "Just so you know, your death will be much faster but more painful. These women know how to torture." I said making his face fall even more.

"It will be so brutal you will wish I handled it." I smirked.

"Have a good time ladies." I grinned walking out and closing the door as I heard his first scream.

Man those ladies.

Now, let's find my princess.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Sorry this is late but today was a little weird for me. It's basically 12 right now but idc I had to publish this for you guys. Anyways for those of you wondering if there will be a squeal for when she is older as of right now I don't believe so. I personally am not a fan of squeals just because. Like I rather have 1 or 3+ books to a series so yeah I'm not sure. If you guys want that then I can make it happen but like I said I'm not sure. I already have plans for two other books I am going to write on here so it will just depend. I am also planning to write an actual novel so if you guys are interested follow for future books and all that. Thank you guys for the support and stay safe. I love you guys. See you soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425K 6.8K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
179K 3.7K 27
I walked out of my room and closed the door. I started to go downstairs where I could hear my siblings talking. I was almost to the stairs when I hea...
1M 27.4K 69
The underworld knows her as Bellona, name taken after the Roman goddess of war. And the goddess of war she is. An assassin. A ruthless, cold hearted...
Their Moon By meshybish

General Fiction

87.5K 2.1K 20
Moon, 20 years old, living with her abusive uncle for as long as she can remember. Physical abuse is something she for once can deal with but mental...