(Tendou x reader) New Love~

By Meli6452

You were living a normal life in karasuno high until one fateful day everything changed...On a Friday night u... More

Moving in
New school, New friends!
Group buddies
Baka perv!
The problem
i like you
A Date? a kiss? what's next!
A rainy day
A New job
Something more
An ally or a Foe
im here for u
in for a surprise!(smut)
secrets
childhood friend
childhood friend part 2
an apology
Beach episode
the reason to love u (smut)
Thank you
Coming soon

The end

2.5K 84 66
By Meli6452

After that day in the beach me and tendou went home. It's already been a year since we started dating and we've been through so much together im most certain that i want to spend the rest of my life with him and i can't wait to do so much more in the future. I can't believe we're already gonna be graduating high school. I really hope i get to have him for college....

It was a Sunday night and i got a call from tendou "hello what's up?" I ask "we need to talk" tendou says in a serious tone "meet me in the park at 8" then he hangs up. I was confused of what he needed to talk about and he sounded serious... Could it be... he wants to break up! No way i can't let that happen! I say worried and start freaking out, i then look at the clock and it was already 7:30 i try to get  ready really fast and before i knew it, it was already 8. I ran out of my house telling my mom i was gonna go see tendou. I literally ran all the way to the park and saw tendou sitting in a bench looking at the sky he then turns around and looks at me "hey ur here didn't take u long enough" "yeah *breathing heavily*" i say catching my breath "woah there breath first" he says patting my back. After i take a few deep breaths i decided to talk "so what is it u wanna talk about??" I ask curiously "is just I've wanted to tell u this since a while now..." "Aha tell me im listening" "I'm going to a different college in the US".... No no "NO! Why didn't u tell me this before im here all thinking that we we're gonna be together for college i thought i was gonna be with u for the rest of my..." I say screaming and then my voice disappears into sadness, tears start streaming down my face "(y/n) im sorry i know i should have told u this sooner but atleast we got to spend a lot of time together!" He says trying to comfort me and then he was trying to hug me but i slap his hand away "so what are u just gonna leave me! Huh was i nothing to u this whole time!" I yell and he tries to say something "(y/n) I-" i then run away crying. When i get to my house i fall in my bed and cry in my sheets "why did this have to happen!" I say with my face full of tears, then hear a knock on my door "sweetie is everything okay in there" my mom says "forgot it mom it's nothing" i say trying to hold in my tears "are u sure?" She questions in concern "yes" i say sadly, she then leaves and asks nothing. I just cry myself to sleep.

Timeskip to next morning~
I wake up and get ready for school since this is my last day of high school i hope i don't bump into him i don't know how i will to react... As im in school i remembered i sit right next to tendou so i decided to skip class cuz why not.

Tendou pov
Where's (y/n) i feel bad for telling her that im moving to the US and i was going to a different college i have to make it up to her somehow... But how will i do that if she isn't even at school...

Back to your pov
As class ended i went to lunch and saw tendou he then walked up to me and said "hey (y/n)- " i just walked away ignoring him.Throughout the entire day tendou tried to talk to me but i just ignored him all the time."Ugh this isn't what i wanted i wanted to spend the whole day with him because today was his last day here, i know he will be leaving tomorrow and im just straight up being stubborn and selfish" i say thinking in my head. I'll talk to him and make it up to him because i at least wanna have one last memory together even though it's gonna hurt....

As school ends im just walking home but then i hear footsteps behind me "(y/n) wait!" I turn around and see tendou breathing heavily "what is it know?" I ask mad "im sorry i told u i was leaving im sorry I'm going to a different state i was an idiot!" "and?" I ask smiling "and u always meant something to me u we're never nothing u were more" "andddddd" "I've decided not to go to that college".... "WAIT WHAAAAAAT!" I said surprised with a shockend face "no it's fine u can go to that college it isn't my place to tell u not to go it's for ur future im sorry for acting like a child and being selfish" i say looking down "but i want a future with u and if i can't have u then no one can because ur the reason i smile everyday ur the reason why i make and effort to keep moving forward ur my reason" he says looking directly in my eyes, i then feel tears in my eyes again "huh was it something i said im sorry" tendou says comforting me " no is just im so happy right know thank u tendou for making me complete i hope i could stay with u for the rest of my life" "and u will" he says bending down in one knee "(y/n) would u marry me?" I cry even more when i see the ring in his hands "YES!" i say crying, he puts the ring in my finger and we kiss. "Know let's go my wife" "yes" we leave together holding hands...
                          The end
..................................................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.3K 1.6K 34
*COVER CREDS: demigodextraordinare Akira Kuroo had been living on her own during her last year of university with only the support of her brother. Be...
383 5 20
( * COMPLETED * ) "So, I wanted to ask properly this time if we... if we could maybe give us a chance.." I said my heart beating fast. She smiled and...
127K 6.5K 43
Tendou had always been an outcast and he was sure his high school years at Shiratorizawa academy wouldn't be any different. What he hadn't expected w...
143K 3.1K 15
PREVIOUSLY TITLED: Hold Me Please Edited: 02.22.2024 » You finally agree to help your cousin study and you meet his friends. What happens when one of...