Baka perv!

After that night walk with tendou i got home safely and to my surprise my mom was there and she saw me walking with tendou..."(y/n) who was that?" She said with curiousity. Crap what should i tell her thoughts kept coming to my head. "(Y/n) answer me!!!" "He's a school friend mom" "oh is that so?" "YES" "are u sure he's not ur boyfriend because by the looks of it u guys were walking pretty closeee" "no mom it's not like that" u say blushing "oh don't lie to me my dear daughter i see u blushing awwww my daughter has a boyfriend" "i said i it's not like that!!" i stormed off to my bedroom angryly upstairs "(y/n) i was just playing no need to get mad!, geez my daughter is growing up so fast" she says laughing. [mom's am i right?] Gahh how can my mom think that! i feel my heart thumping once again. Stupid heart! Geez all just go to sleep to forget everything. So i did i had a deep sleep.

The next morning i got up and to my surprise it was already 12:00pm. God damm i slept alot!. I got up showered and ate 'breakfast´after that i brushed my teeth and got ready. As usual i was wearing a black tank top with really short shorts but it's fine because im at home so no one really sees me. As i was straightening my hair and listening to loud ass music i heard my phone vibrating. I checked my phone and to my surprise it was tendou i got a message from him it said "so we're meeting up today at 3 right?" oh crap i almost forgot today was Saturday! the day we meet up this means i get to see him in half an hour. Crap i need to finish my hair. "Yea I'll be waiting" i send him that last text.

Tendou pov
Half an hour passed and i was ready to go see (y/n) i hope i look good i say in my thoughts as i walk to her house. Finally im here, (y/n) house. Alright i got this i say to myself as i walk to her porch i ring the doorbell *ring ring ring* the door begins to open and right infront of me stands (y/n) damm... i could see her slender beautiful legs and i could see her body figure damm she looks so sexy, these thoughts in my head keep running through my mind😵"tendou is something wrong??" She asks "oh no everything looks great!" "Huh" "uh i mean let's get started in the project shall we" "Yes" she says smiling". As she invites me in we sit in the couches in her living room so we get started in the project right away. As we're solving the math problem my eyes go somewhere else i tried not to look at her there but there just damm big. Her chest is just wow i can't even explain it i could kind off see her line..oh god what is wrong with me am i a pervert. Stop tendou stop looking her there, i say everything in my head.

Back to your pov
Is it me or is tendou looking at my breast. " tendou u seem a little distracted" "huh!? what no im fine" i get closer to him "are u sureeee"  he blushes and yes i could tell he's looking at my chest. "Tendou stop looking at my breast and look at my face!" "Huh what (y/n) i wasn't looking there, im so sorry is just there so big- uh i mean sorry pls forgive me!" I could tell my face was getting red "ima going to change!!" I say yelling "Wait no-" i run upstairs embarrassed. I get into the room and slam my door "big" what the hell gahh i totally forgot i was wearing this clothes screw this im changing! I change my shorts and put some longer ones as i take my off my shirt i hear the door opening "(y/n) im sorr- " i let out a big scream saying "GET OUTTTT!!" i through my shirt to his face and lock the door this time. "What the hell he just saw me without a shirt... I wanna die" i say dying of embarrassment.

Tendou pov
I uh i just saw (y/n)without a shirt and i saw her her bOoBs... im so happy i could die right know ahhh i say in my head with a huge smile... Wait a minute know she thinks im more of a perv than ever ughhhh but i only came to apologize not to see her like that!? *snickers* i gotta make this right.

Back to your pov
*knock knock knock* "hey (y/n) im sorry i didn't mean to see u like that" "go away!" I say in my bed crying, i know he didn't mean to because he isn't like that but it's embarrassing how am i gonna face him."(y/n) im sorry pls forgive me I'll do anything!" " i open my bedroom door and let him in but i go back to my bed and roll up myself in embarrassment. "(Y/n) i said im sorry there's no need to be embarrassed" he lays in bed with me while hugging me, and i could feel my heart racing "yea i know but how can it not be embarrassing u saw me and my-" "i know pls forgive me i didn't mean to i was just coming here to apologize" as he says those words we stare in to each others eyes and we lean even closer and closer until *ring ring ring* "oh sorry about that my mom is calling me" "no it's fine take it" i answer my mom's call and she says she'll be home in an hour! I hang up immediately and say "dude we have to finish the project now ! Before my mom comes!" We both go down stairs and continue the project. We just both ignore the fact that we we're almost gonna kiss and the fact that he just say my body. As we finish the project it's time for him to leave :(." (Y/n) im sorry for everything today and u probably think am a pervert but im really sorry" he says in a sad tone "it's fine i understand i guess i was being to dramatic and if u wanna look at me then just ask..." His face lightens up and blushes "i didn't think u would say that but are u suree??" " yea" i say blushing "but only if u let me some of u to" he smiles "of course anything for u, we'll see u on Monday" he says as he leaves "yea see u on monday" i say quietly.

After that everything went well at home and the day ended.

Word count:1166