The end

After that day in the beach me and tendou went home. It's already been a year since we started dating and we've been through so much together im most certain that i want to spend the rest of my life with him and i can't wait to do so much more in the future. I can't believe we're already gonna be graduating high school. I really hope i get to have him for college....

It was a Sunday night and i got a call from tendou "hello what's up?" I ask "we need to talk" tendou says in a serious tone "meet me in the park at 8" then he hangs up. I was confused of what he needed to talk about and he sounded serious... Could it be... he wants to break up! No way i can't let that happen! I say worried and start freaking out, i then look at the clock and it was already 7:30 i try to get  ready really fast and before i knew it, it was already 8. I ran out of my house telling my mom i was gonna go see tendou. I literally ran all the way to the park and saw tendou sitting in a bench looking at the sky he then turns around and looks at me "hey ur here didn't take u long enough" "yeah *breathing heavily*" i say catching my breath "woah there breath first" he says patting my back. After i take a few deep breaths i decided to talk "so what is it u wanna talk about??" I ask curiously "is just I've wanted to tell u this since a while now..." "Aha tell me im listening" "I'm going to a different college in the US".... No no "NO! Why didn't u tell me this before im here all thinking that we we're gonna be together for college i thought i was gonna be with u for the rest of my..." I say screaming and then my voice disappears into sadness, tears start streaming down my face "(y/n) im sorry i know i should have told u this sooner but atleast we got to spend a lot of time together!" He says trying to comfort me and then he was trying to hug me but i slap his hand away "so what are u just gonna leave me! Huh was i nothing to u this whole time!" I yell and he tries to say something "(y/n) I-" i then run away crying. When i get to my house i fall in my bed and cry in my sheets "why did this have to happen!" I say with my face full of tears, then hear a knock on my door "sweetie is everything okay in there" my mom says "forgot it mom it's nothing" i say trying to hold in my tears "are u sure?" She questions in concern "yes" i say sadly, she then leaves and asks nothing. I just cry myself to sleep.

Timeskip to next morning~
I wake up and get ready for school since this is my last day of high school i hope i don't bump into him i don't know how i will to react... As im in school i remembered i sit right next to tendou so i decided to skip class cuz why not.

Tendou pov
Where's (y/n) i feel bad for telling her that im moving to the US and i was going to a different college i have to make it up to her somehow... But how will i do that if she isn't even at school...

Back to your pov
As class ended i went to lunch and saw tendou he then walked up to me and said "hey (y/n)- " i just walked away ignoring him.Throughout the entire day tendou tried to talk to me but i just ignored him all the time."Ugh this isn't what i wanted i wanted to spend the whole day with him because today was his last day here, i know he will be leaving tomorrow and im just straight up being stubborn and selfish" i say thinking in my head. I'll talk to him and make it up to him because i at least wanna have one last memory together even though it's gonna hurt....

As school ends im just walking home but then i hear footsteps behind me "(y/n) wait!" I turn around and see tendou breathing heavily "what is it know?" I ask mad "im sorry i told u i was leaving im sorry I'm going to a different state i was an idiot!" "and?" I ask smiling "and u always meant something to me u we're never nothing u were more" "andddddd" "I've decided not to go to that college".... "WAIT WHAAAAAAT!" I said surprised with a shockend face "no it's fine u can go to that college it isn't my place to tell u not to go it's for ur future im sorry for acting like a child and being selfish" i say looking down "but i want a future with u and if i can't have u then no one can because ur the reason i smile everyday ur the reason why i make and effort to keep moving forward ur my reason" he says looking directly in my eyes, i then feel tears in my eyes again "huh was it something i said im sorry" tendou says comforting me " no is just im so happy right know thank u tendou for making me complete i hope i could stay with u for the rest of my life" "and u will" he says bending down in one knee "(y/n) would u marry me?" I cry even more when i see the ring in his hands "YES!" i say crying, he puts the ring in my finger and we kiss. "Know let's go my wife" "yes" we leave together holding hands...
                          The end
..................................................................