i like you

20 minutes passed and i was still locked in the restroom until... I hear someone coming in so i slam the door and say "hey can u open the door for me someone locked me in here" the person kindly opens the stall door and i get out immediately "thank u" "what happened to u ur all soaking wet" the girl says "some girls threw a bucket full of water at me and locked me here" she looked shock "no way! was it a girl with blond? And did she have two people by her side?" "Yes why" "it was machiko and her crew"[machiko is a Japanese name meaning wealthy child] "machiko what? I never heard of her" "she's really popular and comes from a rich family "so what if she comes from a rich family who cares" the girl gasped " u should be more careful from know on" "yeah yeah whatever but thanks anyway".

I go look at myself in the mirror and i look like a total mess "gahh tendou can't see me like this, my clothes is all soaked and my hair is a mess....mmmm oh i know I'll just go to class and get my stuff, so i could head home" i say thinking in my head. As i exit the restroom i see tendou and he looks straight me "hey (y/n) where are u going" i keep walking and after some walking he was still following me so i start running to class but he starts running after me as well... After some minutes me and tendou arrive in class catching our breath "hey (y/n) why are u running away from me" he takes a second glance at me and notices im soaked " hey why are u wet?" He asks worried [if i use the word wet i don't mean it the wrong way u dirty minded people 👀!] "Uh i accidentally broke the sink from the restroom and all the water splashed on me, im sorry the only reason i was running from u was because i didn't want u to see me looking like a mess" i didn't wanna lie to him about the whole water thing, but i didn't wanna worry him... "You should have just said that earlier instead of making me run all the way here but u don't have to worry about how u look because in my eyes ur really pretty no matter what" he said with a smile on his face "thank u tendou" i say smiling as well "but why did u come to the classroom we have lunch right know, well actually it's about to finish in ten minutes" "well i just thought why not take the day off since i look like this and im all wet?" "Take the day off?!, but we have school". never thought i would say this but "would u like to skip the day with me?" "Hell yeah" he said excited, i was surprised he said yes because he was just talking about how we have school and everything but whatever.

After that we get our stuff and quietly leave the school without no one noticing. "So were do u wanna go since we have the day off" tendou asks me "hmmm u wanna go to the park?" "Sure sounds fun". We both walk to the park and as soon as we get there we sit down in a bench were no one sees us. "(Y/n) remember the day u asked me if i liked somebody" "yea why" " well it's true that i do like someone and since we're really close i would like to tell u who it is" i stay quiet as im ready to hear tendou's words "i like u ur the person i like"... I few seconds of quietness passes i was so surprised that he liked me it made me so happy "ur the only person that has ever defended me and that sees me different than others and it makes me glad that i have a person like you in my life" he says smiling with a cute blush. Im so happy i start crying "hey (y/n) why are u crying" he starts freaking out so i reach out and give him a hug "i like u to it makes me happy that i have someone like u to so please don't ever leave me" " i won't" he hugs me back tightly.. Some time passed and we hugged for so long we let out of each other embarrassed "so now what?" I asked confused "shall we date" he says winking with a smile "yes". We then start walking around the park and get on the swings like little kids "im so happy to have met u" i say "me to and if anything ever happens to u or u have any problems feel free to talk to me" "yes boyfriend" "boyfriend hmmm i like being called that but make sure to call me baby i like the sound of that" we both laugh and keep having conversations after another until we noticed it was getting late. "

Hey is time to go home" "i don't wanna go home i wanna be with u" he says with a sad tone while hugging me "but we have to go!" "Fine but only in one condition, give me a kiss" "huh a kiss" my face turns red and i get super SUPER nervous i have never kissed anybody before so how the hell do i kiss somebody 😵i start freaking out. "Chill out were not at ur house yet but when we get there ur gonna have to do it" he says smirking i just stay quiet and we both begin to walk to my house. Some 15 minutes pass and it's time to do what i need to do i pretend like i forgot and keep walking straight🚶then tendou pulls me back "ur forgetting something" he says anrgy "what noooo" i say acting dumb he looks me straight in the eye and since i have no other options I.... quickly give him a kiss on the cheek and run off inside my house, i yell out through the window and say "that's all u get!? With a red face "huh but that wasn't a kiss!?" "I'll give it to u later" i then close my window and feel my heart racing like crazy.

Tendou pov
"Hmmm that wasn't a kiss.. but i can't help it she's so cute, but next time it won't be like that because it's gonna be more than a kiss" he says smirking while he walks off"

[Author note]
I tried to keep that chapter as long as i could and i don't know if i should write smut but if u want me make sure to tell me;) ] Word count:1148