Group buddies

After the first day of school, days went by and before you knew it was Friday. On friday during class the teacher assigned us a group project and me and tendou we're partners."So (y/n) we're would u like to work on our group project this weekend?" Asked tendou "well im fine with where ever u wanna work" you said "well we can't do it in my place because it's to noisy what about urs?" "well im fine if we do it at my place i mean my mom isn't gonna be home because she said she had a meeting to attend to" "Well then it's settled ur place it is!, let me have ur number so we could contact each other" he said with a smile on his face "yea sure"you say as you guys are exchanging numbers.

After that class ended and so did school.
Meanwhile you were waiting outside the gym for tendou to get out of his volleybal practice. As you were waiting some group of girls came and approached you and asked "hey are you dating that monster" "what monster i have no idea who ur talking about?" You say confused "i mean that tendou guy" "Tendou isn't a monster!" "Just look at him he has a weird face and makes weird gestures, i mean you could do so much better" you got so mad after hearing those words coming out of her mouth..."You people disgust me you just judge people by there looks! And not even his looks but his personality as well you have no right to say such mean cruel things to him! you don't even know him and he is just so adorably cute", u say yelling very angry "okay dude chill out we were just warning u and trying to help u but if u don't want our help then screw u and him" one of the girls says "i don't need ur god dammm help so screw off!" U say that as they were already walking away...

Tendou pov
As i was about to get out of my volleyball practice i saw (y/n) waiting for me. So as i was bearly opening the door i saw some girls approach (y/n) and they were just straight up asking (y/n) if she was dating me. They we're calling me such awful names, i never understood why they say that about me it makes me sad but what breaks my heart even more is that they were trying to tell (y/n) that she could do better and that she shouldn't be with me. When i heard (y/n) defending me and when she said i was cute i could just feel my face heating up it made me so happy it filled my heart with joy that i have a friend like her. Well i don't wanna be friends anymore because I wanna be more than just a friend. At that moment i realized that i liked her...

Back to ur pov
Finally those girls left "who the hell do they think they are saying that about my tendou" i say in my head. After that more thoughts came to mind an i was just lost in thought that i didn't even notice tendou coming up to me. "HEY (Y/N) HELLO??!" Tendou says screaming to my ear, i jump from the sudden outburst "what the hell why did you yell at my ear!!?" "Cuz i was calling ur name and u never responded, is everything alright cutie" "cutie!?" I ask confused while blushing. He hugs you "(y/n) thank u for defending me that means so much, no one has ever done that for me" he hugs you tighter and u hug him tight as well. "Wait u heard the whole conversation!?" "Yea sorry, i didn't mean to eavesdrop". Crap so he heard the whole me calling him adorably cute part, i get even more red just thinking about it. "(Y/n) ur really cute urself so don't doubt it and again thank u" "no problem" u say with a smile. Then he pulls me in for a hug.After the hug we both just blush awkwardly "ack sorry i just got so happy that i suddenly wanted to hug u" tendou says feeling shy "nah is fine, and if u ever want a hug all be here for u" "thanks...well let's walk home together" "yes". As both of u were walking u could feel ur heart racing and u could tell that tendou was trying to hold ur hand. But why was he trying to hold ur hand?maybe because he felt alone or maybe... Nah it couldn't be that, but then again why was my heart racing to...

[Authors note]
I don't know if that was long enough for you guys but i hope u enjoy it stay tuned for next one. Word count:823