𝐸𝒩𝒟 𝐻𝐼𝒮 𝑅𝐸𝐼𝒢𝒩~ 𝒜...

By xxmilkybqbesxx

CAUTION: MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY. TRIGGER WARNING END HIS REIGN~ A ROMAN REIGNS FANFICTION WWE Diva returns ba... More

MEET THE CAST
1; Her Story
2: Her Family
3; Attracted?
4; Apology
5; Jealousy
6; Kiss
7; Carefree
8; Flashbacks
9; Thrill
10; Introducing Me
11; documentary part one
12; documentary part two
13; documentary part three
14; documentary part four
15; documentary part five
Random chapter: Instagram
16; documentary part six
17; The L Word
18; future
19; Wrestlemania
20; Celebration
21; In Loving Memory
22; Stress
23; Scared
24; Together
25; Family Reunion
26; Truth
27; Relapse
28; Complicated
29; Soulmate
Breaking Instagram
30; Unexpected
31; First man
32; Arguments
Breaking Instagram Part 2
33; Wedding Bells
34; Married
35; Hardships
36; Recovery
37; Rumors
38; Split
39; Hopelessly Devoted
40; Mommy Dearest
41; Surprise
Breaking Instagram Part 3
42; Hurting
43; Young, Wild, and Free
44; Chaos
45; Past
Breaking Instagram Part 4
46; Gender Reveal
Breaking Instagram Part 5: 47; The Battle
48; Delivery
Breaking Instagram Part 6
49; Return
51; Danger
Breaking Instagram Part 7: 52; Moving Forward
53; Surprise #2
54; Pregnant
55; Podcast Pregnancy And Goodbyes
56; Arguments Part 2
57; Reacting
58; Anniversary
Breaking Instagram Part 8: 59; Family
60; Reality TV
Bonus Chapter
61; Advice
Breaking Instagram Part 9
62; Fights
63; Episode 1
Breaking Instagram Part 10: 64; Episode 2
65; Delivery Part 2
66; Challenge
Breaking Instagram Part 11
67; Celebrations and Confrontation
Breaking Instagram Part 12
68; Confrontation Part 2
Welcome Back
70; Rumors Part 2
71; Tell All
Breaking Instagram Part 13
72; Family
73; Podcast
74; Boyfriend
75; Daughter

50; I Like Me Better

1.9K 48 7
By xxmilkybqbesxx

i like me better• when i'm with you

~

"Hey, I'm home!" Roman announced his presence as he entered their house. "Babe?"

"Hi," Luciana walked in, a laundry basket in hand. Her hair was in a messy bun, she wore sweats and a cropped jacket. "How was your workout?"

"It was good," he set his keys down. "Are you okay baby?"

"Fine." She answered.

Roman walked towards her and grabbed the basket. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, it's just this house is a mess, Lanuola keeps waking up from her naps, I still have three loads of laundry, and I have to get dinner ready." Luciana huffed.

"Okay, I think you need to calm down-

"I think you should pick up a vacuum or dust or something around here." Luciana sighed, the baby monitor lit up and sounded Lanuola's cries. "And now she's up, again." She threw her hands up and made her way upstairs.

Roman shook his head and looked around the house. Bottles were everywhere, baby blankets, burp cloths, even some of Romans stuff was scattered.

~

Luciana walked downstairs with her baby in her arms, she looked and seen the house was spotless. Walking further in, she saw Roman in the kitchen, starting dinner.

"Hey," Roman smiled. "How is she?"

"She's okay." Luciana said and put Lanuola in her rocker. "What is all this?"

"Dinner for my wife." He replied. "Is there anything wrong with that?"

"Nothing is wrong but I would just like you to do this and clean without me telling you to." She countered.

Roman set down the knife and walked over to her. "Talk to me, what's going on? Don't try and say it's nothing, it's more than just a messy house."

Luciana bit her lip. "I just think you need to remember that I don't want to be asking for help. You're not the only one with a career and needing to workout, with this new storyline, I need to get back to where I once was. But I don't want to be asking for help, you should be doing it on your own."

"I know baby but you know how much I need to workout and I try to help you the best I can." Roman looked down at her.

"I know but she's only four months old, she's constantly eating and waking up. Bottles are everywhere, she's growing in and out of her clothes, I don't want to be asking my husband for help, once we had a kid and got married, you're kind of obligated to help." She said and started prepping the bottle.

"You can't be mad at me because I don't help sometimes." He followed her around the kitchen.

"You're gone half the day, you're not here to see for yourself how stressful it gets." Luciana ran her hands through her hair and went to pick up Lanuola. "I just wish you'd remember you're not the only one with a meaningful career."

~

"Guess who's here?" Paige entered Luciana's house with Sasha, Brie and Nikki.

"Hey," Luciana smiled as they sat down. "Did you use the key again?"

"I did." Nikki smirked. "I need it for emergency purposes."

"Where's Lanuola?" Brie wondered.

"She just woke up," Luciana replied, looking at the baby cam. "I'm gonna go get her."

"Awe, this is Sashas first time meeting her." Paige gasped.

"I know, I'm so excited." Sasha gushed.

"Here she is." Luciana walked back in. "Meet your goddaughter."

"Oh my goodness," Sasha gently grabbed Lanuola. "Luci, she's beautiful. Her smile, oh my gosh."

"Thank you," Luciana sat down. "She's already a handful though."

"Wow, she has Joe's smile." Paige commented.

"How have you've been mama?" Brie asked her.

"I've been... Alright, just really tired." She replied. "It's been a little hectic."

"What's up?" Nikki urged on.

She shook her head and yawned. "It's just Roman and me. We're having a hard time trying to balance everything out, between his schedule and mine, the workouts, keeping the house clean, and taking care of Lanuola."

"You guys are happy though right?"

"Yeah we are, it just seems like I'm playing housewife all the time and he doesn't understand I have a career too." Luciana explained. "Like I don't want to have to ask my own husband if he can help around the house or with the baby."

"Does he think your his maid or something?" Brie rolled her eyes. "There's that obligation to help out, you shouldn't have to tell him."

"Why don't you guys have-

The door opened and in walked Roman.

"Good, you guys are here." Roman said. "I need you four to watch Lanuola for a little while."

"Why?" Luciana spoke up.

"Because we are going out." Roman stated. "We'll be back soon, come one babe."

"We know how to take care of a baby." Brie assured her. "She'll be fine, I promise."

Luciana hesitantly stood up and said bye to her baby, still skeptical about everything.

"Where are we going?" She asked him.

He opened the car door. "Just trust me."

~

"Roman," She said. "Where are we going?"

The elevator door opened and Roman grabbed her hand. "On an adventure."

The pair walked out and onto a rooftop where a helicopter stayed.

"Mr. and Mrs. Reigns, I'll be your pilot for this evening. Please come onboard."

"You know I appreciate you right?" Roman told Luciana while the helicopter took off.

She looked over at him. "I hope you do."

He gently cupped her face and kissed her. "You brought our child into the world, I appreciate you baby."

"Can you understand I care about my career too?" She asked.

"Yes I know you do, and so do I. We're still figuring out how we're gonna do this with Lanuola. I don't want to not be in her life and on the road all the time." Roman rubbed her thigh.

"I understand, but I would also like help without asking for it." Luciana said.

"Yes, I'm gonna work on helping you out more. I promise." Roman nodded.

"Thank you." She smiled and kissed his cheek.

Roman let out a sigh and grinned back. "I like me better when I'm with you."

i knew from the first time, i'd stay for a long time cause
i like me better when
i like better when i'm with you

~

❤️: 6 mil 💬: 820,881
@lucianareignsxxwwe: this man aye dios mio

~

❤️: 5.7 mil 💬: 699,123
@wweromanreigns: love watching her get ready 👅😍

~
to be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 503 26
THIRD BOOK IN THE ACCIDENT SERIES It's been 3 years since Becky gave birth to little Hope, family life is great but what happens when somebody badmou...
28.2K 475 14
Roman Reigns a.k.a. Samoan Superman has everything that he wants in his life. He has a beautiful wife named Galina Becker, and a daughter named, Joel...
227 6 1
Kim is a workaholic mom in her mid 30's. She doesn't pay attention to what is happening to her daughter. One day, Kim drinks a medication bottle from...
62 34 16
After Dean, Roman, Jenny, James, Renee and Alexa made it. That Runa and Seth do not separate, it hits Dean like a blow. Renee separates from him and...