new beginnings // nick.austin

By sunarintarouu

new beginnings to the end: " i love you too but i can't go back, it's too much, i just keep letting everyone... More

Characters :)
BackStory :)
Part 1 :)
Part 2 :)
Part 3 :)
Part 4 :)
Part 5 :)
Part 6 :)
Part 7 :)
Part 8 :)
Part 9 :)
Part 10 :)
Part 11 :)
Part 12 :)
Part 13 :)
Part 14 :)
Part 15 :)
Part 16 :)
Part 18 :)
Part 19 :)
Part 20 :)
Part 21 :)
Part 22 :)
Part 23 :)
Part 24 :)
Part 25 :)
update/sorry?!

Part 17 :)

619 16 2
By sunarintarouu

I looked around at everyone ending on Nick, looking him up and down mockingly, finally turning around and grabbing Larray's hand and beginning to walk upstairs.

Larray: you heard the girl, lets get ready Girlies

All the girls followed us upstairs, we stopped once we all arrived at the landing.

Y/N: Everyone get your clothes from your rooms and meet up in Kouvr's room?

Kouvr: sure, its ok with me

Y/N: okay, lets go

I left everyone and headed to my room, for the first time since the morning after Nick and i hooked up, i went straight to my suit case and grabbed some clothes to wear to make ever guys jaw drop. I got the clothes, shoes and makeup ready to take to Kouvr's room. As i began to leave the room, i was stopped by the door opening, i knew who it was already without the door opening fully. Once the door had opened, there he stood, Nick Austin, in front of me, again, for the second time today. After today's events i didn't want to make a scene again, so i simply looked up at him, looked down and left, pushing past him on the way out. I began walking trying to stop thinking about both run ins with Nick and everything about him. When i got to her room, i knocked and heard the words "come in" be spoken from someone inside, i opened the door and walked in with everything i needed for the night in my hands. I set everything down on the bed and went over to all the girls and Larray who were all getting ready.

Y/N: hey Kouvr, can i have a quick shower?

Kouvr: of course, go ahead, as long as you do my makeup

Y/N: thank you so much, and i'll make you look bomb

We smiled at each other, she handed me a towel and i walked into the bathroom, taking my underwear with me, locking the door behind me, i got undressed hopped into the shower and turned the water on. The water hitting my skin, i began to wash my hair, then i washed my face while the conditioner did its thing, i rinsed the face wash off and the conditioner out of my hair. I turned off the shower got out and wrapped myself in a towel patting my self dry, i put on my underwear then wrapped my hair in the towel. I unlocked my bathroom door and walked out in my underwear,  i didn't care what the girls thought because i knew that they didn't care, its just like wearing a bikini. All the girls and Larray looked at me worried, i started putting on my clothes and decided to speak up about the odd looks that i was receiving from everyone.

Y/N: okay, what is going on, you all look as if you have seen a ghost

Avani: you might want to take a look at this

I walked over to her while putting my top on confused about what she wanted me to look at. She unlocked her phone and it opened on a video of TikTok room's instagram page.

INSTAGRAM

@ tiktokroom

liked by dixiedamelio and 97,829 more

452,798 views

tiktokroom i was just sent this footage of some powerful words spoken by @ Y/N.lopezzz to @ nickaustin this morning, this is obviously something  to do with Darianka. What do y'all think?

view all 9,783 comments

addisonraee who gave you this audio, this is not ok

petroutv this is an invation of privacy,

miahaywardd can we not have any fucking privacy, we already share our entire life with the internet, but this is wrong, you have gone miles over the line

brycehall hold up, wait a minuet

nessabarrett whoever this girl is she is a queen

     -> joshrichards crap, i was supposed to introduce you to her,              you'll meet her tonight

     -> nessabarrett can't wait

ondreazlopez i mean you have to admit, its amazing that Y/N didn't stutter once. But this wrong, you can be leaking these kinds of situations, these types of thing that happen are sorted in private that is why we keep them private. We let everyone in to see everything, but when we try to keep one situation to ourselfs it gets leaked, this is a cruel world.

lopez_tony delete this before she see's it

mattiapolibio she a baddie, i like it

larray thats my bitch, but also you can't do this, its not right

Y/N POV:

Y/N: what the actual fuck

Mia: whoever sent this in must have been part of the house or someone must have hacked the security system and got the cctv footage

I looked around at everyone, my whole body filled with anger, i quickly storm out of the room, heading downstairs, looking for anyone to give me some kind of answers. When i saw no one i went straight to the kitchen looking for a something to start me off with the night, i found some shot glasses and a bottle of Tequila taking it upstairs and walking into Kouvr's room.

Y/N: i couldn't find anyone at all downstairs, so we will sort that situation out tomorrow, but for tonight we party, hard

I poured everyone a shot and handed them to each person in the room, we clicked all the glasses together and took the shots then put the glasses down, proceeding to finished getting ready after. I did my makeup,and left my hair natural then did Kouvr's makeup like i had promised.

My Outfit:

My Makeup:

Once i had finished my makeup, i did Kouvr's like:

She was really happy with it, i chilled out on the bed while everyone else finished getting ready. Once we were all finished we all sat and talked about random things, like boys, makeup, everything like that, you know what i mean. After a while there was a knock on the door, i looked around at everyone, then got up and opened the door once reaching it. Alex stood infront of me, so i called out to Kouvr

Y/N: Kouvr, your husband is here

We laughed and Alex walked in getting some clothes for the party before taking them out of the room again. Soon after, we heard music coming from downstairs, so we started heading down stairs and were greeted by the strong smell of alcohol. As we were walking down the stairs, all eyes turned to us. I stopped in my path and turned to Larray and said to him

Y/N: why is everyone looking at us

Larray: ooooooh girl, they ain't looking at us, they looking at you girl, you look hot

I laughed and continued walking down stairs, smiling at all the faces that have turned to me. As soon as i reached the floor i split away from the group with only Kouvr and Mia trailing behind me. We went towards the kitchen, Mia and i getting drinks while Kouvr watched over us, not wanted us to get too wasted. As soon as Kouvr left our sides, we didn't stop downing drinks and shots.

We. Were. Hammered.

I saw my brothers coming over, which didn't really bother me at first, until i remembered what i was wearing. Oh shit.

Ondreaz: what the hell do you think your wearing

Y/N: cl-clothes, duuuuh, w-wha-what do thee-y lo-ook like

I say barely being able to string together a sentence.

Tony: you need to change and drink as much water as you can

Y/N: i-i-i am do-oing nothin-ng of the sor-ttt

I grab Mia's hand and walk over to the living where everyone one is dancing, we dance together for ages swaying our hips, getting the occasional cat callers wanting us to makeout with each other or wanting to fuck us, it was always something like that, but we brushed it off and kept dancing. After, what felt like hours of dancing, we calmed down a bit and headed back over to the kitchen just to get some space from everyone.

Y/N: i'll be back in a sec, i need to pee real quick

Mia: kk, see you in a bit

I walk off and started going upstairs heading towards mine and Nick's room, i began to get this bad feeling once i got to the door i could heard something, i assumed it was just the alcohol so walked in, now i wish i didn't.

A/N

SHIT ABOUT TO GO DOWN

also thank you so much for 2.1k reads, its mental and means the world to me, thank you again, and i'm really sorry for being missing and not writing, writing began to feel like more of a chore than the fun it used to be but i'm getting back into it. byeeeeeeee :)

Word Count: 1549 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 2.9K 31
you have a bad girl reputation school isn't your thing but sex is then your brothers throws a party and everything changes... started ~ 7th august 20...
11.2K 197 24
"๐—ถ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€" okay so idrk this is my first story so don't hate me don't me shy give ideas okay pl...
20.2K 169 28
๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐ด๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘Ž ๐‘Š๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘Ž ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘Ž ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘“๐‘™๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘›๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘ฆ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๏ฟฝ...
4K 37 43
Austin Miller was a Beautiful, Shy, Caring and Funny girl who has a sad past but you would never guess she did. She was always laughing and smiling...