Part 1 :)

Y/N POV

I wake up to the sound of my alarm beeping in my ear, 3:00 am your phone reads, but unlike every other day i was excited to leave for L.A. but dreading the the events that were occur today when my mother realizes that i am gone, just like my brothers. I get up out of my bed as quietly as possible putting on the clothes i had put out yesterday ready for the adventures i would be apart of today.

Putting my hair up in a messy, high ponytail, sliding the prepacked suitcase from under my bed, i was ready to go

Putting my hair up in a messy, high ponytail, sliding the prepacked suitcase from under my bed, i was ready to go. Leave the hell that i currently living in. I called an Uber to the small 2 bedroom house i shared with my mother and her most recent boy toy, making at note on the order of the Uber to make sure that they didn't ring the doorbell. I looked around my room , picking up a few final items to put in my hand luggage, stopping for a second i looked at my room one last time making sure that i had everything that i needed and everything i wanted to get away from that god awful house, picking up my plane ticket and passport i left my room, crept downstairs, grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge as quietly as i could, fit the ride to the airport. Putting my backpack of my back holding my two suitcases full of stuff, i got the call i had been waiting for, for so long, my Uber was here. So i unlocked the front door taking all of my luggage out of the house, finally, i closed the doors of the house for the last time, i was free.

I loaded my stuff into the car, got in and head to the airport, i was beyond excited to leave my world behind and start fresh, get a chance to be me and figure out who i was and who i was meant to become. The ride was quick and smooth missing all of the red lights, all was truly perfect.

The car finally arrived at the airport grabbed my backpack and put it on my back, got my suitcases from the boot (trunk) of the Uber, payed the man and headed inside the building. Put my suitcases on the conveyor belt and I went through all of the security, thank god i didn't get stopped, i've always been scared to being stopped by airport security even though i had never been stopped, never even been on a plain or a holiday. I walked around the airport for a while buying snacks for the plane ride until i heard my flight number be called, so i went over and boarded my plane. Once i had found my seat next to the window, and set up some music on my phone and put my earphones in and listened to music while i waited to set off on my journey to L.A. While listening to my music i could faintly hear a voice so i took out my earphones to hear an announcement that we would be lifting off shortly.

A/N

Thank you for reading the first Part of 'Teddy Bear - Hype House Story', i hope you enjoyed it, please give me feedback, if you want the Part's longer or shorter and stuff like that, another Part should be out very soon, i have already started writing it. I don't know how i should write when people talk, if i should do it like a script or like all the others that write stories when they embed the quote into a paragraph, ummmmm so yea. Okay Byeeeeeee :)

Word Count : 644