HADES {t. shigaraki}

By shiggyyyy

╭─────────────────╮ "???? ?? ???? ?? ???!!" "??! ???'? ????? ?? ????? ?'? ????? ??? ??? ???-" "???!" "... More

𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐜𝐡. 𝟐
𝐜𝐡. 𝟑
𝐜𝐡. 𝟒
𝐜𝐡. 𝟓
𝐜𝐡. 𝟔
𝐜𝐡. 𝟕
𝐜𝐡. 𝟖
𝐜𝐡. 𝟗
𝐜𝐡. 𝟏𝟎
𝐜𝐡. 𝟏𝟏
𝐜𝐡. 𝟏𝟐
𝐜𝐡. 𝟏𝟑
𝐜𝐡. 𝟏𝟒
𝐜𝐡. 𝟏𝟓

𝐜𝐡. 𝟏

3.4K 195 182
By shiggyyyy

╭─────────────────╮

╰─────────────────╯

"WELCOME to our annual picnic on earth!!", yagi announced.

yagi toshinori: zeus, the god of the sky, and ruler of all gods on mount olympus.

"WOOOO!!!" many gods and goddesses cheered, holding up their glass of champagne.

yagi smiled widely, taking a bite of a triangle-shaped sandwich. aizawa groaned. he hated loud noises and loud people even more.

aizawa shōta: demeter, the god of harvest, and other father of persephone.

"cheer up shōta!! look at how much fun kore is having!!", yamada exclaimed, pointing at the happy-go-lucky persephone.

yamada hizashi: helios, the sun god. also one of aizawa's best friends.

aizawa looked at where kore was. she was drinking water and talking to ashido, kaminari, bakugo, and kirishima.

"look at how nice the sakura trees are blooming this year!!", ashido pointed out.

ashido mina: artemis, the goddess of hunting. she's the twin of kaminari denki: apollo, god of light. most say that they share the same brain cell, and they aren't wrong.

"tch! what's so good about sakura trees?! fighting is much more interesting!!", bakugo grinned.

bakugo katsuki: ares, god of war. he is the very definition of proud. every war that he's been in, he's won by a landslide.

"oh come on bakubro! let's just enjoy the nature and beauty of earth!", kirishima smiled.

kirishima eijiro: kratos, a well-known servant and comrade of ares.

"right right!! and plus, it's not often that we get to all gather together on earth. it's quite a wonderful place to observe and see the humans", manami exclaimed.

manami kore: persephone, the goddess of fertility and harvest.

"oh look!! izuku and shouto!! over here, come join us!!", manami waved, making bakugo groan in dissatisfaction.

"did you have to fucking invite them over??", bakugo growled.

"h-hi guys", midoriya greeted.

midoriya izuku: hercules, demigod as he was put through many tasks by zeus to gain his rightful powers.

"hello", todoroki waves, sitting down beside manami.

todoroki shouto: triton, son of poseidon and prince of atlantis. he has two older brothers and an older sister. he very much hates his father, as he always complains about one day beating zeus.

"anyways, I heard that hades is coming today", ashido whispered to manami.

"hades? who's that?", manami asked, eating watermelon cubes.

just as ashido was about to answer, the one and only, hades, showed up.

"toga, go get me a glass of champagne", shigaraki commanded.

shigaraki tomura: hades, god of the underworld. known to be cruel and also majorly hates zeus.

"huh?? why meeee", toga whined.

toga himiko: aeacus, one of the three underworld judges.

"because you're more annoying than dabi", shigaraki bluntly answered.

"make that two", dabi chimed in, grinning.

dabi: rhadamanthys, another one of the underworld judges that work under shigaraki.

"fine you pricks!" toga stumped away, trying to find the drinks.

manami looked up at hades. he had light blue hair and fair skin. all gods and goddesses were pretty, but she thought he was exceptionally beautiful.

shigaraki had felt someone staring at him. but then again, it wasn't unusual. his distinct features had brought him a great deal of unwanted attention.

most of the time, it was negative attention.

he turned to see every god and goddess chattering amongst each other. he never liked these events, as it was quite boring and rather draining.

"hey check out athena! she's looking quite hot today", one god commented.

yaoyorozu momo: athena, the goddess of war, wisdom, craft, and skill.

shigaraki turned to the woman with long black hair, wearing a beautiful white robe. he supposed that she was pretty, but everyone knew athena had a thing for posiedon's youngest son, triton.

he then caught the glance of persephone. manami was suddenly alerted of her staring, when her target looked back at her.

she happily waved, making shigaraki awkwardly wave back. dabi cocked an eyebrow and started grinning, looking at the goddess that was sitting with her friends.

"who are you waving at?", ashido asked, looking around.

"hades!"

ashido choked on her saliva. "bitch are you crazy?!" people looked at ashido weirdly. she then lowered her voice to a whisper.

"hades is the god of the underworld! I heard that if you make him angry, he'll bring you to the underworld and torture your soul for the rest of your pitiful life!"

"and I heard he smells like death", kaminari chimed in.

"y'all shouldn't believe in such aimless rumors", kirishima said. "it's not manly!"

"but it's true!!", kaminari exclaimed.

"and how do you know?", bakugo questioned.

"why don't we ask??", manami suggested.

"u-um kore, I don't think that's a good idea—". before midoriya could even finish his sentence, manami already got up.

➽───────────────❥
➽───────────────❥

"just go talk to her!!", toga urged.

"no! she's going to think I'm weird and run awa—"

"hey!", manami greeted, making dabi, toga, and most importantly shigaraki, look at the girl in shock.

"I-umm....h-hiiebbenkh".

toga snickered, dragging dabi away.

"I don't mean to be rude, and I hope if I accidentally offend you, you won't drag me to the underworld and torture my soul....", manami started, making shigaraki make a weird face.

'torturing souls??'

"but my friends and I were wondering if you smelled like deat—". before manami could finish asking her question, ashido covered her mouth.

"please excuse us and her stupidity", todoroki said, bowing a bit and dragging manami away. ashido just awkwardly chuckled, leaving shigaraki in the dust.

"what the fuck just happened??"

╭─────────────────╮

╰─────────────────╯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 3.5K 39
a hot spot for you horny and lonely peeps. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Izuku Midoryia Katsuki Bakugou Eijiro Kirishima Denki Kaminari ...
24.1K 1.6K 13
"WAS IT WORTH IT??" -♖- 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒾𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓁𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝑔𝑒𝒾𝓈𝒽𝒶, 𝓎𝓊𝒶. 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝒶𝒾𝓇 𝓈𝓀𝒾𝓃, 𝒹𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓉𝑒 �...
6.2K 200 25
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ "ᴰᵉᵖᵉⁿᵈˢ ᵒⁿ ʷʰᵒ ᴵ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒˢᵉ. ᴵ ᵐᵉᵃⁿ, ʷʰᵒ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵉˡⁱᵉᵛᵉ ᵘˢ ᵃⁿʸʷᵃʸ?" ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ "ᵀʰᵃⁿᵏ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠᵒʳ ᵐᵃᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵐʸ ˡⁱᶠᵉ ˢᵒ ᵐᵘᶜʰ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ." ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ "ᴬⁿᵈ ᴵ ʷᵒⁿ...
412K 16.6K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...