Badder than Bad (Plus size st...

Af Undiscoveredbeauty_

"One day l decided that I was beautiful, and so I carried out my life as if I was a beautiful girl. I wear co... Mere

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chanter 6/Author's note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Author's note
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Author's note: The messages
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Author's note
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Author's note: The comments
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Author's note & my new book "The Dark Big girl" preview
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61

Chapter 55

35.8K 1.4K 69
Af Undiscoveredbeauty_

Ebony's POV

"Mom?" We both said. I stared at my mother from head to toe. She still had her beautiful brown skin but she wasn't really thick like she was before but she was nows skinny thick.

Her once long thick hair was now a burgundy ombré Bob cut. She looked absolutely beautiful just how she looked before dad died.

"Hey. Y'all look great." She said.

Drew ran out and got in his car and drove off.  I really didn't know what was with him.

"Maybe me coming here was a mistake." She said.

"No. It's not." Wayne said . "Come on Eb, talk to her please." He whispered in my ear.

"I'm sorry Ebony. I just don't know what happened, after your father's accident .I just changed. I'm ready to be there for you two." she said.

"Sorry? That's all you can say. Every time  you hurt you would apologize and then turn around the next day and do it again. I had to get a job at 13 just to make sure Drew and I had something to eat. 

We cried when those nights when you didn't come home. Since you now wanna be a good mother, lemme tell you how I was bullied and hurt through half of my life. How kids didn't wanna play with me cause I'm the obese girl.

How you made me even more insecure. How I even had miscarriage, my husband and his mother was there to get it off my mind instead of my mother. All you did to me is just say sorry. Actions speak louder than word! I don't want your apology, I want you to show  me how you're sorry!" I said crying. I couldn't take it I ran upstairs to the room.

To be honest, it just hurts to see my mother come home and she tries to act like everything's ok. I just wanted to tell her how I felt, how she made me feel.

I heard a knock and Wayne walked in. "Come on ma, you got your mom crying downstairs." He said.

"Where did you find her?" I asked.

"She came to my office. Listen baby, I just wanted to make you guys happy." He said.

"I love you." I said kissing him.

"I love you too Lil thickums. " he said.  "Now to downstairs and talk to ya mom." He said then smacking my ass.

I went down stairs to see my mom still crying while Mama Valerie, Mama Avery, Ava, Lynda, Tika, Briana and Belle trying to make her feel better .

"Can we talk alone?" I asked. She nodded and followed me into the family room.

"Mo-." I sad before she cut me off.

"Ebony I know I always say sorry and don't do the actions. Baby girl, I want change you're daughter and I don't wanna end up on the wrong path again." She said.

I smiled. "If you have truly changed Ok I forgive you but please at least show it." I said.

"Anything for you. Where's my grandbabies?" She asked.

Indy and Autty walked. "Hi cuties." She said.

"Hi I'm Autumn." Autumn said. While Autumn was telling my mom about her. India his behind me .

"And who's the beauty ?" Mom said referring to Indy.

"I'm India." She said shyly.

"Well, aren't you shy." Mom said.

"India?! Nope not even she like a talking machine." Autumn said.

"Oh really?" She said.

"Who are you?" India asked.

"I'm your other grandma but my name is Lillian but y'all can call me grandma Lily." Mom said.

"Grandma. Hi! Come on I gotta show you  my room ." Indy said grabbing her away. I followed behind.

"Damn! Who this Eb?" Vince asked.

"That's her mom." Wayne said.

"Damn ma! You fine. You gotta a man?" Vince said making us laugh. Mama Valerie slapped him in the back of the head.

"Ow ma what I do?!" Vince asked.

"You already tryna look at people's mothers." Mama Valerie said.

"Its nice to see again Lily." Dr.Kyle said.

"I know I haven't seen you since Calvin passed." Mom said. Then they walked off and had their conversation.

                                                                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everybody left leaving it just to Wayne, my mom,  and I . Since the kids were asleep. I was still worried about Drew. We went looking for him but we didn't find him.

There was a knock on the door and I answered it then Belle came in.

"Did you check everywhere he could be?" I asked.

"Yea." She said.

"Damn. Where else could we go?" Wayne said. We sat in silence for a while.

"Oh I think I know where he is." Belle said.

"Where?" My mom said.

"I promised I wouldn't tell where. But I think he's at that place." Belle said.

"Ok go see." I said.

Belle's POV

While I was driving I made sure Ebony or Wayne wasn't following me. I know some are wondering where is Drew. Well there's this beach, that I used to go to. I mostly went there whenever I feel hurt. Its just a place where I can be alone most of the time.

I parked my car and started walking. I saw Drew just sitting there looking at the water.

"Drew." I said.

"Yea Belle." He said as I sat next to him.

"What was it like when your parents you know.. Died?" He asked.

I sighed."For starters I cried most of the time but then that's one day Lynda brought me here in case I wanted to be alone sometimes.

Drew, I know you're mad at how your mom treated Eb in the past. But you gonna have to forget about the past. She's changed now even Ebony actually accepted her apology after she always hurt her.  And I think its time for you to forgive her, she's still your mother." I said.

"I know but I just want her to be the mother she was before dad died." He said as tears rolled down his face.

"I know but according to Ebony, she's really changed. Please Drew just give her a chance, I promise you won't regret." I said.

"Ok. I will." He said. I smiled and we kissed passionately.

"Damn ma, you tryna start something you can't finish on this beach." He said as we pulled away.

"Calm baby boy. You don't have a condom so none of that. " I said laughing.

"I could  go buy one real quick." He said standing up.

"Nah, let's go home." I said.

                                                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Drew's POV

We walked into the house. "Drew! Don't ever do that again. I thought something happened to you." Ebony said hugging me.

"You good man?" Wayne asked.

"Yea. I just wanna talk to mom alone." I said. I kissed Belle real quick and  she went upstairs with Wayne and Ebony.

"Hey Drew, how are you?" She said.

"Good. You?" I said.

"Great." She said showing her beautiful smile she always had but never really showed. There was silence for a while.

"I'm sorry mom, I was just really mad especially when you made Eb,cry every time." I said.

"I know baby. I wanna make it up to you two, I wanna have the same loving relationship we had before all this." She said.

"Yea just wish dad was here too." I said.

"Its all my faut, I shouldn't have never argued with him that day." She said about to cry. "I lost the man in my life."

I hugged her. "Nope you didn't , I'm here for you too." I said. She smiled "Thank you. Now what's up with you and the pretty dark skin girl?"  She said smirking.

"That's my girlfriend Belle been together since 8th grade." I said smiling.

"Aww look at my Lil boy already got a girlfriend. I could remember it was just yesterday when you were just saying girls had cooties." She said.

"Chill ma. Well I'm tired." I said.

"Same here." She said as we went upstairs.

She went into her guest room. "Goodnight I love you." She said.

"Love you too." I said.

"Oh Yea Drew, I know Belle in that room with you but do me a favor and keep your dick in ya boxers cause I ain't tryna hear all that." She said making me laugh.

" I got you ma." I said.

Ebony's POV

"Baby, you gotta a call from Florida." Wayne said handing me my phone.

"Hello." I said.

"Mrs.Ebony, its me Raven." She said.

"Oh hey so how's life in Florida?" I said.

"Its great, it way better than living with my mom. I even graduated!" She said.

"Wow that's great I'm proud of you. Hopefully I'll be you one day." I said.

"Yea I might even come with my boyfriend." She said.

"Boyfriend? Aww look at you." I said.

"Yea he actually treats me right, and he's helping me get rid of my insecurities ." she said.

"Good that what I like to hear." I said.

"Well I don't wanna waste you time. Goodnight." She said.

"Goodnight Raven." I said then hanged up.

I walkers into the bedroom. "Who was that ?" Wayne asked.

"A very good friend." I smiled.

"Thank you." I said.

"For?" He said.

"For giving me the best surprise." I said kissing his cheek.

"No problem I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said.

I feel like this was a nice chapter hope y'all enjoyed. 5 more chapters til the end. Don't forget to comment and vote.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

341K 9.3K 66
He started walking closer to me and before I knew it, he had my back against the wall and my legs around his waist. The look he gave me made him look...
229K 8.4K 119
𝐀 πŒπˆπ€πŒπˆ 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐄 π–πˆπ“π‡πŽπ”π“ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒. "There's people out there who would literally turn they whole life to the side and forg...
478 31 25
It was a hectic day at work for sun. Sun was in her cabin ready to leave to her home , when she received a call from her boss... . . . Later in the s...
334K 18.4K 75
If there wasn't anything she hated the most it was MEN. Sevyn Moore, 22, was the girl that had a huge hatred towards the other gender. She had her re...