I think I love you (Carl Grim...

By xo_Adri_xo

Layla was a girl suffering from insanity and depression. And during this...... she tried to stay sane but wha... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11

7

191 5 1
By xo_Adri_xo

Carl's Pov

No matter how many times Carol tried to talk to me, the more I'd ignore her. She made the only girl I love leave. I was going to find Layla no matter what my father says. I loved her and she finally lets me know she loves me back, then leaves. I feel so heart broken. I never went through this much pain since I lost Shane, Sophia, and Mom. But also a little bit of me wants to go up to Dad and say ' I'm leaving too!' but I never would do that. Him and Judith are all I have left after mom and Layla.

Layla's Pov

I walked down the road with a pain in my leg. I limped over to a tree and sat down and started banging my head softly on it, " Why did I leave the only person I have left?" I asked myself. I got up and started walking again until I heard something coming at me and when I looked back it was a car and it had hit me and as I laid there in even more pain I heard this " Maybe she could come back with us?" Until I passed out.

Beth's Pov

I saw Dawn and the other officers come back with someone. Ugh, when will they stop bringing people here. I looked again at the person and gasped, it was a person from the prison, it was Layla!

Noah's Pov

I was going back to my job until I saw Dawn and some person passed out. I looked closely at the person and saw she looked a little younger than Beth, and she had brown hair, a swollen ankle, a cut acrossed her arm and her chin, It looks so painful.

______________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I hope you love this chapter! Please comment to ask what to happen next! I really didn't have much idea's though... Well thx for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 289K 106
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
4M 196K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...