𝐄𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 | 𝐓𝐨...

By Shameless_Reads

"𝓨𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓯𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓱𝓲𝓶." "𝒩𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇!" Mature Content - Drug use, sexual content, swearing. More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝙾𝙽𝙴
𝚃𝚆𝙾
𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴
𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁
𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴
𝚃𝙴𝙽
ELEVEN
𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙻𝚅𝙴
𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN

𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴

3.2K 80 17
By Shameless_Reads

𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚, 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒖𝒎 𝒍𝒆𝒇𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚, 𝒔𝒐 𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒊𝒎𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇, we were all on a shitload of drugs, I think Chris was on the most. Honestly, I felt pretty great, a little cloudy headed and just enjoying myself more than usual. Michelle was actually spending a lot of time with my tonight, dancing and what not. But there was some point during the night Michelle fell asleep on the couch and I broke away from the party and ended up in Chris's room, laying on the bed, my head spinning from the drugs, I laughed to myself quietly, staring at the ceiling, there was a lot of visual effects going on as I stared at the ridges and bumps. I heard someone open the door, it closing behind them. I didn't look up at them, I just felt the bed shift as they sat down, "I think she's a fucking nut leaving a grand on her sideboard," It was Tony who spoke, I didn't even flinch, I didn't mind at that moment. 

"Never met her, heard she was nice though," I finally looked over to Tony, he was tapping on the glass of the one of the fish tanks, I watched him for a second, getting entraced with the way that the fish swam.

"I swear Chris gives these bastards speed... They move faster than normal fish do," Tony kept tapping the glass and watched the fish swim quickly, Tony peeled away from the fish for a moment, looking down at me, "Besides, I don't know what it would be like having a son like Chris."

"He's sweet," I said to Tony, "I like him quite a lot, I think."

Tony raised a brow at me, "More than me?" 

I started to laugh, propping myself up on my elbows, giving him a look, "What would you like to hear? That I think I like you the most out of all of yous?" 

Tony fell back onto his back, laying next to me, "I think that would be a good thing to hear, yes, if you don't mind filling my fantasies?" 

I couldn't help buy roll my eyes playfully, thinking for a moment before I fell onto my back, laying next to him, I felt oddly comfortable at that moment, it was like I was sinking into the bed, our arms touching as we laid there. "I don't think anyone could ever like you as much as my mum," I mentioned and Tony laughed quietly, "Tone?" 

"Yes?" 

"Do you not feel any shame?"

"What do you mean?"

"Flirting with other girls shamelessly? In front of Michelle most of the time."

"I guess not. Flirt with them most of the time to at least get your attention," I felt him shift on the bed and he was looking at me, laying on his side, his stare felt warm, I knew I shouldn't be feeling any kind of warmth from him, considering that he was with Michelle, but, the drugs were making that more than hard to do, "I like you a little, I guess, Astrid, maybe not as much as I like your mum, though," He raised a brow and winked. 

"You're something else, Stonem, if you don't like Michelle that much, why be with her? Haven't dipped into enough muff to find who you really like?" 

Tony laughed at my comment, "I guess I haven't got to the one I desire so,"  As he said this, goosebumps rise on my skin, I turned my body now, looking at him

"What happens if you get it?" The drugs were clouding my head so much, I didn't even realize what I was saying, I was finally falling into his trap, my mind melting into his hands so simply. 

"Then, I guess I win?" 

I blinked slowly, looking him up and down slowly, trying to screw my head on right, "I don't know, Tony, Michelle's my mate," My mind finally got screwed on, "I can't just-" 

Tony didn't give me a moment to explain myself, he just quickly got his body over mine, locking our lips once he was there, I gasped against his lips and felt my skin tingle as he put a hand on my side. He pulled back a little, looking down at me, his pupils as large as ever, probably the same as mine. "She doesn't have to know," His voice was low, definitely seductive at the moment and I fell for it, he's been chasing me on the low for the last weeks and I finally fell for it, we undressed one another like we've never seen another body in our life, I didn't feel guilty at that moment, I wasn't even thinking of Michelle. The shag felt like forever and I enjoyed every second of it, he was skilled, I'd give him that. 

Mintues after we both laid under the covers and panted, his forehead glistened and he just laid there with a smirk on his face, then the door opened and Sid walked in, "Oh, fuck!" He exclaimed and adverted his eyes and I covered my chest pretty quickly. 

"Hi, Sid," Tony said to him as I felt him mange to get his trousers on under the covers.

"Sorry... I was just- uh- just looking for a t-shirt... It's just Chris said I could borrow a-" He looked over to us, "Fuck," He quickly looked away, "Sorry. It's just someone puked on me. I just need a t-shirt."

"I'll choose you one," Tony said to him, standing up and walking over to the dresser, I slid on my own shirt and Sid cleared his throat.

"I'll wait outside, fuck, sorry."

"Sid," I called after him, after I finished getting dressed and he turned his head a bit, his eyes widening.

"Astrid, I thought- I thought you were Michelle," He fixed his glasses and looked over at Tony who was rummaging through Chris's wardrobe.

"You won't tell, will you, Sid?" I asked him, feeling nervous, and Tony turned to look at me.

"Maybe if you show him your tits, he'll forget he was ever here," Tony suggested and raised a brow, he wasn't even phased that his best friend caught him cheating on his girlfriend. 

"You- you don't have to do that, I won't, I won't tell," Sid said nervously, I gave him a slow nod and looked down at my hands, which were a bit shaky.

"I'm just a little trashed, Sid, I didn't think about it."

Tony handed him a shirt, "You'll look good in this," Tony smiled and Sid gave him an awkward nod, quickly changing into it before he turned to walk out.

"Sid, wait," I called after him and followed him after him, leaving tony in the bedroom, "Everyone else passing out by now, yeah?" 

"Right."

I gave him a nod and followed him downstairs and saw everyone falling asleep, I ended up passing out on the couch with Sid after we talked for a little, everyone else was spread out here and there on the floor or in other areas of the house. Michelle ended upstairs with Tony at some point. The sun ended up waking me up sometime in the morning, I grumbled and felt something poking me in the back, Sid woke up around this time as well, he started moping about Michelle as soon as he noticed I was awake, "Went into Chris's room last night, after you fell asleep, Michelle and Tony were in there, Michelle asked me what I thought of her tits," He said, "I mean, what was I supposed to say? Yeah, I like your tits, they seem nice, symmetrical?" Sid let out a sigh, "What's the right word even?" 

I sighed quietly, "Nice is fine, everyone likes hearing their tits are nice."

"Do you think she'll be upset?" Sid asked me and I furrowed my brows, "Angry with me? I just- you know, just-"

"Sir, your stiffy's digging into my arse," I said to him, he shifted his body quickly after I said this.

"Sorry."

"Hey, Sid?"

"What?"

"You know there are other girls, don't you?"

"Where?"

I looked down at Cassie, she was sleeping next to the couch, but, I noticed she was fluttering her eyes to glance up at Sid and I a couple of times, "Oh, Sid."

"So you don't think she'll be angry with me?" 

I rolled my eyes and sat up, walking away from the couch towards the kitchen, it didn't take long before everyone else woke up and Chris ordered a shitload of pizza, but, didn't have enough to pay, so he went upstairs to get more money, he was taking a bit so I went up there, trying to see if he was alright, "Chris?" I called into his mum's room, he wasn't anywhere to be seen, "Chris?" I called once more and walked towards the dresser, looking at how empty everything was. Then the wardrobe fell over and I let out a gasp, turning quickly to see Chris sitting there, he was in the wardrobe and broke it when it fell, "Jesus, Chris, are you alright?" 

He nodded at me, "Yeah."

"What the hell were you doing in there?" I walked over to him and he looked up at me, his brown eyes were huge, looked as if he was doing his best puppy dog eye look.

"I was just- uh- I was just checking what stuff my mum took with her."

"Well? What'd she take?" I put my hand out to help him stand up and out of the broken wardrobe, he grabbed it and stood up, taking a stand next to the bed.

"Oh, yeah, everything," He said before he took a seat on the bed, looking defeated, yet trying to hold a happy face so he didn't seem so burnt out in front of me.

"What? Do you think she's gone for good?" I asked and sat next to him, putting a hand on his lower back, I noticed he looked down at his trousers.

"Hey, my knob's gone down, though," He said, I knew he took a couple viagra and had a hard-on for most of the night, he looked back up at me, a smile on his face.

"Oh, that's good, it's not blue though, is it?" I questioned him and watched as he peaked in his trousers, staring for a moment.

"Oh, uh, no, bit red, but no, it's not bad... Not bad," He nodded to himself, content, "It looks bigger to me, probably did some good," He snapped his waistband back against his waist and I chuckled softly.

"Maybe you're right," I joked and looked over to the shattered mirror, "Hey, watch out, that's seven years of bad luck, Chris," He looked at the floor and made a face, nodding slowly. 

"Did you screw Tony last night?" Chris asked out of nowhere and I sat up straight, shocked he would even know that.

"What?"

"I thought I walked past last night, when Sid went into my room for a shirt, thought I saw you with ya tits out in bed with Tony, maybe I was just higher than bollock, I don't know."

"Yeah, that might be so, I wouldn't do that," I itched my arm nervously and looked down at my hands, "You gonna be alright?" 

"Huh? Oh, yeah."

I stood up and put my hand out, "C'mon now, let's go join the others," I smiled at him and he placed a hand in mine and we went downstairs.

"Where's Chris?" I heard Jal say as we got down the stairs.

"Right here," He said as we got over to them, everyone stared at us, Tony seemed less than amused that I was alone with Chris for so long and that we were holding hands.

Jal didn't seem phased, "This man won't let us start the pizza til you pay him."

"Ok... Anyone got any cash?" 

I quickly took my hand away from him, "You have a grand!" 

"Uh, I've got a nice hi-fi, about 4,000 beer cans, and a few of these empty wraps..." He said and everyone stared at him, not amused, "What?" Chris asked and sighed once everyone kept staring, "Listen, yeah, right, a thousand ain't even that much money these days, really, you know, when you think about it, so."

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

I ended up going back to check on Chris later that day, only to find him in his yard shouting, naked, "It's my fucking house!" He shouted at the door, and I approached him, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Chris?" I said and he turned quickly, covering his willy as he did so.

"Jesus, hi Astrid, uh, hi."

"What's going on?" I asked, taking my jacket off my shoulders and handing it over to him, he tied it over his waist and itched the back of his head.

"Uh, someone locked me out," He said and I looked over his shoulder, raising a brow.

"I see that, uh, you can come over to my place, mum's off with dad for a couple of days, bet I can scrounge up something for you to wear from dad's closet, not like he'll notice."

"Thanks Astrid," He gave me a defeated smile and I walked him to my house.

"Listen, I can let you crash at my house until the parents get back, but after that, hopefully your house is unoccupied," I suggested as I pulled open my front door, walking upstairs, "But, I'm worried for you, mate, you've got no money, basically no house... You just can't-"

"I know I've fucked up, I know," I could just hear how defeated he was.

"No, you haven't," I said once we got into my parents room, I pulled out some clothes and handed it to him, turning back around to let him get dressed, "I think I may have," I slowly turned when I heard him finish dressing, "Can you promise me something?" He gave me a nod, "You'll keep your mouth shut?"

"Alright."

"I did hook-up with Tone. But, I was fucked, I was off a shitload of drugs, it wasn't like me, I don't want to be known as the slag who fucked her best mate's boyfriend, you know?" 

Chris sat down on my parent's bed, his face was unreadable, he just looked up at me, "Well, we all fuck up, don't we?" I nodded a little and looked down, feeling defeated, "Don't worry, I won't tell."

"Thanks, Chris, you're not that bad," I laughed and fell to sit on the bed, he slung an arm over my shoulder and I leaned into him, "I think I might like you the most out of Michelle's friends," I couldn't help but laugh as I said this.

"I'll take that, you're not that bad yourself, Asty," He laughed and I looked at his face once more, licking my bottom lip slowly to bring my lip between my teeth. I felt pretty destructive at that moment, like I could just pounce Chris without a worry and get it over with, get the feeling of Tony off my body, but, then I would be the slag going through all my mate's friends without a care. Always labeled. I was so deep in thought I didn't even notice how long I had been staring at him, "You might be better if you didn't stare so much."

I cleared my throat and looked away quickly, "Sorry," I chuckled nervously, pushing some hair behind my hair and Chris shrugged lazily.

"No need, I know, I got quite the mug, yeah?" 

I tilted my head to the side, "Shouldn't we be getting to college?" I was quick to avoid any longer conversation, nervously playing with the hems of my sleeves.

"Do you want to go right now? I'm sure we got time," Chris seemed a lot more confident now, after I stared at him so long, it was like he knew where my mind was, I placed a friendly hand on his knee.

"Listen, Chris, you're cute and all, but, who would I be to shag Michelle's mate right after I shagged 'er boyfriend?" 

"You can just tell everyone you shagged me that night, get her off your trail if she starts getting suspicious."

I started to actually think about it, I traced my finger off his leg and let out a long, labored sigh, looking towards the ground, furrowing my brow in a moment of thought, Chris sat there quietly, tapping his foot on the floor, I looked up at him once more, "You're joking, right?" 

"Am I?" 

"Fucking hell," I laughed, it was an awkward laugh, trying to convince myself that I wasn't having thoughts about him at this moment, only because I wanted to get Tony out of my system and off my mind. I tapped my foot nervously and Chris sat there, fiddling with his fingers, waiting for any sort of answer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.5K 1.6K 15
'oh i'm just a kid' { - - - } james cook x reader
131K 3.3K 76
in which a boy who thought he couldn't love falls for the girl terrified of love [James Cook x Female Oc] [Skins gen 2]
1.5K 63 20
In which a young girl receives a strange letter and is soon thrown into the world of street racing with some overprotective men. TBZ Racer AU Warning...
964 35 18
"𝐷𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑛𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑏𝑒 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑏𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒" - Draco Malfoy ⚠️T...