vermilion โ” lee donghyuck

By ukiyomi

ยป ๐ฏ๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฎ # ๆœฑ่‰ฒ ยป "๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ , ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐ž." ยป ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ More

โ” v e r m i l i o n
ยป 01
ยป 02
ยป 03
ยป 04
ยป 05
ยป 06
ยป 07
ยป 08
ยป 09
ยป 10
ยป 11
ยป 12
ยป 13
ยป 14
ยป 15
ยป 16
ยป 17
ยป 18
ยป 19
ยป 20
ยป 21
ยป 22
ยป 23
ยป 24
โ€ข 25
โ€ข 26
โ€ข 27
โ€ข 28
โ€ข 29
โ€ข 30
โ€ข 31
โ€ข 32
โ€ข 33
โ€ข 34
โ€ข 35
โ€ข 36
โ€ข 37
โ€ข 38
โ€ข 40
โ€ข 41
โ€ข 42
โ€ข 43
โ€ข 44
โ€ข 45
โ€ข 46
โ€ข 47
โ€ข 48
โ€ข 49
โ€ข 50
โ€ข 51
โ€ข 52
โ€ข 53
โ€ข 54
โ€ข 55
โ€ข 56
โ€ข 57
โ€ข 58
โ€ข 59
โ€ข 60
โ€ข 61
โ€ข 62
โ€ข 63
โ€ข 64
โ€ข 65
โ€ข 66
โ€ข 67
โ€ข 68
โ€ข 69
โ€ข 70
โ€ข 100k
โ€ข 71
โ€ข 72
โ€ข 73
โ€ข 74
โ€ข 75
โ€ข 76
โ€ข 77
โ€ข 78
โ€ข 79
โ€ข 80
โ€ข 81
โ€ข 82
โ€ข 83
โ€ข 84
โ€ข 85

โ€ข 39

11.9K 577 114
By ukiyomi

"oh shut up." yurim chuckled , finishing the wound up with a bandage to protect any dust or dirt from touching the wound .

the distance between the two closed up , meeting eyes . feeling a strong connection almost like an electric wave that connected the two .

they couldn't take their eyes off each other , like they were glued up . it was almost like a magical sensation , a magical sensation that brought them together .

a kicking feeling churned in their stomach , their hands united , a skin contact was formed . they lifted their hands , intertwining them .

an euphoric feeling arose as the intimacy and attachment bloomed , a scintillating glow formed , their palms lit up .

squinting their eyes to the irresistible brightness , the whole room showered with the bright rays .

a tender and warm feeling formed up in their veins as they looked down at their hands in wonder , the feeling spread across their body , building up a warm tingle in their hearts as their heart beat was in sync .

their veins glowed their individual colour , yurim's glowed purple whilst donghyuck's glowed yellow .

"what's ... this ?" yurim asked , trailing her coloured veins in shock .

a wave of thunderous shock hit her as she looked at something new and foreign to her - something she had little knowledge about .

"everytime we interlock our hands , this happens ." donghyuck mentioned , remembering the previous time which they had interlocked hands .

she removed her hands from his feeling flustered , she became aware of what they were doing .

the glow disappeared like thin air , everything went back to the norm .

"why , how ?" she asked as questions of all sorts filled her curious mind .

"i'm unclear about that ." donghyuck spoke , the two of them exchange glances again .

his hand sneak to her petite waist , cupping her hips as he pulled her closer to him .

"hyuck—" she was in a state of shock , though he loved playing the game of love , no one had ever made her feel this type of yearning .

in a world where humans and vampires are nemesis yet something about her makes him feel attracted - a feeling no vampire had ever made him feel .

there was a reason why a human received the blessings of the moon and why a vampire received the blessings of the sun - the sun whom the vampires avoid , the moon whom the humans are intimidated of .

the roles got switched , the two creatures that were meant to be apart were stuck together , will they find out how to activate both of their powers ?

they were destined to be together , they were destined to take this road of adventure waiting for them .

it was just the beginning.

"the act of touch on the fingers will trigger the glow , what about a touch on the lips ?" donghyuck asked as his thirsty intentions came to light .

donghyuck wants to send a muah 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

675K 29.2K 69
๐Ÿ’‰สแดแดœ แดแด€แด‹แด‡ แดแด‡ แด›สœษชส€sแด›ส๐Ÿ’‰ vampire au!
450K 14.4K 92
Nomin. Markhyuck. Chensung.
2K 45 20
"๐‘ฌ๐’–๐’๐’‚๐’‰ ๐’š๐’‚, ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’—๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’•๐’† ๐’‡๐’“๐’–๐’Š๐’• ๐’Š๐’” ๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’˜๐’ƒ๐’†๐’“๐’“๐’š ๐’•๐’๐’" ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ; ๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅสณแตˆ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐Ÿค๐Ÿข' ๐™€๐™ฃ๐™™ ; ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿซแต—สฐ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฎ...
729K 21.2K 64
โ™งสœแด‡'s แด„แดสŸแด… . . . . โ™งส™แดœแด› sแด›ษชสŸสŸ sแดแดแด‡ สœแดแดก แดกแด€ส€แด. โ€ขแดแด€า“ษชแด€ แด€แดœ