Random Fandom Oneshots

By AisyDaisyDew25

Just a pile of oneshots from my Fandoms, aot, bnha, voltron, Mandalorian, and The Witcher. Some will be x rea... More

Introduction
Why Bother?
Meeting the New Girl
No Regrets
Living With Regrets
Brainwashed
Foggy Memories
Electric Love (18+)
Studying (18+)
In Our Dreams
Perfect In My Eyes
Lovebirds (18+)
Adding to the Nest
Our Happy Life (18+)
Our Happy Family
Our Perfect Mate
Precious Time
Mine (18+)
Our New Life (18+)
Wonderful Life (18+)
Starting Over (18+)
First Date
My Kitty (18+)
Punishment Games (VERY 18+)
My Baby Girl
Mi CariΓ±a
Cherry Bomb
Revenge (TW)
Frozen Heart (TW)
Taken Too Soon (TW)
In Shock (TW)
The Witcher and The Healer
My Witch
All Tied Up (18+)
Rewrite the Stars (ver. 1) (kinda sad)
Rewrite the Stars (ver. 2) (Kinda sad)
In Loving Memory
I Am Not Okay
Hand-Me-Down
The Wolf, Moose and Squirrel
Ink and Roses
Jealousy
The White Wolf
While it Lasted
Wedding Theme Photos
Moving On
House Theme!
Letting Go
The Final Straw
Back in Your Arms
Preview!
The London Institute
A Tour of London
Her Lips
Ravish Me
New York City
Never Trust a Duck
Until We Meet Again
I'm Sorry
I Miss....
C.ai out of pocket stuff pt. 2

Meeting the New Girl (Part 2)

162 1 0
By AisyDaisyDew25

~Saika’s POV~

“Sorry about that, Mina. I don’t normally get that heated.” I say softly, glaring as Bakugo walks away.

“It’s alright Saika, don’t worry about it. I’ve seen plenty of fights between Bakugo and other students.”

“Well, I’m new, how was I supposed to predict his behaviour?” I ask softly, sitting down and starting up Mina’s sketch again. She stands in her pose for another fifteen minutes before I show her the finished product.

“Wow. That’s so amazing! Who are you gonna do next?”

“Kirishima if I can find him. He seems to be a little close to Bakugo.” I say, smirking a bit.

“Ah, so you wanna learn more about Bakugo while you draw Kiri?”

“Somewhat.” I say, smiling at Mina’s innocence. She nods, smiling.

“Thank you so much for drawing me! Have fun with the rest!”

“I will, have a nice day and thank you for helping me by posing!” I say, smiling. She nods and waves as she walks off. I close my sketchbook and go to find Kirishima at the train station.

Once I locate him, I board the same car as him and find a seat next to him.

“Hello. You’re Kirishima, right?”

“That’s right. You’re the new girl, Saika Daguchi, right?”

“Yup.” I say, smiling.

“I’m sorry about Bakubro’s behaviour, he can be a little explosive at times.”

“Oh, it’s not a problem. I’m wondering, can we hang out for a bit at a park? I’m working on a class drawing and I need everyone to pose how they’d like to be drawn so it looks as accurate as possible.” I say, smiling.

“Sure! Anything to help out an artist!” He says, giving me a thumbs up.

“Thanks!” I say softly, opening up my sketchbook. I flip to the picture of the class and start to erase Bakugo’s picture, seeing as he agreed to do a complex pose for me.

“Why are you erasing Bakubro?”

“Oh, he dared to challenge me. So, he’s going to be doing a complex pose and holding it for forty-five minutes.”

“Ah.”

“He’s also going to try to best me at drawing tomorrow. He agreed to it.”

“He’s going to be crushed.” Kirishima chuckles.

“Of course he is. He just needs to take his ego down a notch.” I say, brushing away my eraser shavings.

“He does, yeah, but it’s the only thing that keeps him going.” Kirishima says, a hint of admiration in his tone.

“Say, Kirishima, do you like Bakugo?” I ask, putting stress on the word like. Kirishima blushes.

“N-n-no! What gave you that idea?” He stutters.

“Just the fact that you get this… glint in your eyes when you talk about or to him.” I say, twirling my pencil around my fingers.

“R-really?”

“Yeah, it’s pretty obvious… at least to those who pay attention.” I say with a shrug.

“O-oh.”

“It’s alright. I won’t tell anyone.” I say with a wink. He smiles shyly, his pointed teeth showing.

The train comes to a stop and we leave, walking to a park that was nearby. I find a bench and sit down.

“Alright, pick a pose that is comfortable for you that you can hold for at least forty-five minutes with minimal breaks.” I say. Kirishima poses with his hands in his pockets and a smirk on his face.

“Alright. It should only take about forty minutes, max of forty-five.” I say, starting to sketch his general body shape.

After a few minutes, Kirishima relaxed his body.

“Sorry, I gotta take a break.” He says.

“It’s totally alright. I understand. Would you like a snack? Or perhaps a drink?” I ask, reaching into my bag to pull out a thermos and a few cups. I also pull out a bag of snacks.

“Help yourself. It’s just water but I have flavorings.” I say, offering the snacks and drink to him. He pours a glass of water and sips it.

“Wow, it’s freezing!” He says.

“Yeah, I refilled it before we left campus.” I say, smiling. I fill in a few details that I had memorized or already started on. He sits down next to me, munching on some chips.

“It looks really good so far!” He exclaims.

“Th-thanks… I’m really just trying to bring everyone to life.” I whisper.

“And you’re doing great! I can’t believe you got Todo to pose.”

“Oh, no, I just examined him from afar. Figured he’s not too polite at first. I’d like to befriend him though. He seems cool.”

“He’s cool and warm at the same time.” Kirishima jokes. I chuckle and shake my head.

“Is that why Bakugo calls him Icy Hot?” I ask.

“Yes.” Kirishima says. I nod and continue shading in the details I could.

About thirty more minutes passed and Kirishima and I finally finished the drawing.

“Thank you for posing. I hope you enjoyed the snacks.” I say with a smile.

“They were great. Thank you for drawing me!” He says.

“You’re welcome. I’ll see you in class tomorrow.”

“See ya!” He says, running off. I wave and pack up my drawing supplies, getting my location in town and walking home.

To hell I go.’ I think, sighing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day flew by and before I knew it, it was time for homeroom. Time for my challenge against Bakugo. I see him sitting at his desk with a piece of paper and a pencil, ready to draw.

I take a seat at my desk and look at him. Mina looks between us, then waving a hand.

“And… start!” She says. I started to sketch, taking my time while Bakugo rushed.

After thirty minutes, Mina waved her hand again.

“Time’s up! Pencils down!” She says. I place my pencil down, staring at my beautiful landscape that had a couple walking towards a sunset.

“Artists, hand in your artworks and three unbiased classmates will judge them. In the meantime, Bakugo, it’s time to pose.” Mina says, taking the paper from each of us. Bakgu huffs and stands, walking over to the front of my desk and posing in a complex manner. I start to sketch, smirking softly.

After fifteen minutes, I noticed Bakugo had started to shake, holding the pose he had chosen wasn’t easy.

~~~~~~~~~~

Once I finished the drawing, I turned my sketchbook to Bakugo and smirked softly.

“Not bad, extra.” He says, panting softly as he relaxed.

“Difficult pose. I’m surprised you were able to hold it for so long. Want a snack?” I ask, offering a bag of chips. He only walks away, looking at Mina.

“Well, the classmates ruled that Saika’s drawing is drawn with much more skill than Bakugo’s and the points go to her for winning the challenge.” She says. I look at Bakugo and smirk slightly. I had the feeling that this was just the start of a long rivalry.

The rest of the day flew by and before I knew it, it was time to go home. On my way out the gates, I was stopped by Denki.

“H-hey, I saw you drawing everyone else… c-could you please draw me next?”

“Sure! Now or tomorrow?”

“How about tomorrow and I buy you lunch?”

“S-sure.” I whisper.

“Cool! Here’s my number and it’s a date!” He says, handing me a slip of paper.

“N-no… I-I-” But before I could finish my sentence, he was off. Dammit. I just got here, I’m not looking for a date.I just want to complete school.

I walk to the train station and ride to my stop, getting off and walking home.

“Saika! Do your homework and then your chores. Then we have to get this house cleaned before your father’s arrival.” Mother shouts. I flinch.

“Yes ma’am.” I whisper, going to my room to do my homework.

Once I finished with the housework, I stumble to my room, exhausted since mom made me use my Quirk to help clean. How much cleaning supplies does one woman need? I flop down on my beanbag and sigh, leaning my head against the wall, hoping to stop my head from spinning.

The downside to using my Quirk so much is that I get terribly dizzy and, on more than one occasion, I have stumbled my way into a wall. Almost like I’m drunk, even though I have even had a drop of alcohol.

I look up to find the room still spinning, causing me to feel nauseous. I close my eyes and lean forward, resting my head on my knees.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think I'll do a few mroe parts to this one. But be on the look out for oneshots from my other fandoms. They will be taken from my other oneshots books, but they'll be put here with their respective warnings.

(BTW, I'm not trying to ship my OC with Denki {even tho I love him} I'm just staying true to his character. But should I develope it into a ship? Maybe?)

Luv Y'all,
Aisy Daisy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69K 1.3K 36
hi lovely human beings πŸ’πŸ’ i plan on just making a bunch of oneshots for different ships (i promise they get better as you move forward) most of the...
31.6K 293 13
a book of oneshots with your comfort characters! i don't do ships (i'm sorry) this is an xreader so i will only be doing those and you can request! y...
355K 2.7K 34
A bunch of gay ships from my hero academia Probably smut, lots of fluff and feel free to comment on the first page of the book if u have any requests
183K 2.1K 77
Character x Character and (Male)Character x (Fem)Reader My Hero Academia oneshots. My attention span is very short and I can't commit to writing a wh...