THE MAFIA'S BEAUTY

By temanguby

Likhwalethu Rosewood finds herself running in the woods having just witnessed her parent's massacre by none o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 (EDITED)
Chapter 5 (EDITED)
Chapter 6 (EDITED)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
PLEASE HELP!

Chapter 47

1.1K 68 22
By temanguby

The elevator doors opened nearly falling out wishing I could just sleep here. My feet were killing me my shoes in hand as I walked out to tired to even talk Rafael following behind me walking to our room swiping the key card the door giving out as I sign quick to stumble in only to stop where I was my eyes taking in the messy room.

"Come on, I am so tired!" I cried out everything on the bed and floor, the same bed I wanted to collapse on in this moment. It was three in the morning the ball having gone on from bad to really good.

At this point I would sleep on the floor, I did not care just needing to rest my head the dress suffocating me in as I threw the stupid purse somewhere the dress quick to follow feeling as if I could finally breath as I stalked naked across the room to the bathroom. I walked in the dual head shower opening the hot water the steam forming all around me my body leaning against the tiled floor as the water drummed on my back sleep clawing at me as I stood there leaning with my eyes closed.

It was when the shower doors opened when my head snapped up watching Rafael making his way into the other shower head my eyes trailing down his body taking it in biting my lower lip. Blame it on my exhaustion but at this point I did not give two shits if he caught me ogling or not. I watched him soap his skin with his cloth filled with his heavenly smelling washing gel. I watched foam erupt all over his skin his muscles flexing with his butt there looking scrumptious as always wanting nothing more than to just grab and squeeze it.

Shaking the dirty thought out of my mind I took my own shower get pouring it on my bathing cloth washing my body sure to not get my hair went as it had just been done. I washed as quick as i could about to step out turning my eyes falling on him leaning against the tiled floor just as I had the water cascading down his heavenly body flowing all over his skin my pussy clenching at the site leaving my knees shaking. His body was juts there, there for me to admire, there for me to touch. I wished I could just place kisses all over his skin my feet working on their own cursing myself but at this point I did not care wanting him here and now. I would surely deal with the consequences in the morning but at this point I needed him like I need oxygen my hands finding his skin feeling him tense under my touch goosebumps spreading from where I touched. I bit my lower lips liking the reaction I had on him his body frozen where he stood my hand slowly exploring moving all over his back his skin like silk underneath my touch.
It felt good, it felt amazing touching him, my whole body burning with a fire only he could put out needing him so badly as my other hand made contact both exploring feeling those tense muscles . My hands moved to his shoulders gripping and massaging over and over my touch hoping could cure him. I felt his scars, felt all the bumps exploring each and every one of the them running my fingers on them each having a story to tell, each with a painful memory not his chest violently moving up and down the more I traced the scars my fingers replaced with my lips kissing each and every one of his scars loving them as they were a part of him.

My kisses trailed all over his back my arms stretching out to his front, caressing his skin. He turned in my arms holding him as he slowly turned my eyes locking with his nothing but want and love there for me to see staring at me for the longest of times it being so intimate I swear our souls were coming together as one his lips coming down as his arms pulled me up just enough our lips meeting no one moving for a minute our lips against each other breathing each other's air my whole body tingling my heart swelling as if it would explode everything falling into place. The love I felt was so much so I felt as if it would kill me it taking up every cell in my body sure I would die for this man, sure I would give my life for this man because living without him was not living. Living without him was the most painful thing I could do my lips moving against his soft and gently taking him as mine yet he could not take me as his. We kissed, so passionate. I kissed him as if my life depended on it taking him in his tongue slipping in my mouth letting him take it all as we kissed his arms holding me tightly as I clung onto him not wanting to let go.

A tear slipped followed by another my whole body scooped up my legs wrapped around his waist locking him in begging for him to stay and not let go. Who knew how painful it was to love someone. How could my heart swell with love and break at the same time pushing deeper into him as if wanting to merge into his body never to exist. We kissed and kissed feeling as if I would die too scared to pull away, too scared to even breath as I drank his in not getting enough sure to let go at this moment as my brain screamed tears trailing down my cheeks knowing I should pull away but not wanting to. He pulled away tearing his lips for mine as I gasped drawing in breath my chest painful, mind wheezy more and more tears pouring out my whole body shaking.

"I hate you." The words slipped past my tongue leaving it burning knowing they were lies, knowing I could never hate him  yet the pain I felt too much for me feeling my heart break again.

"And I love you."

My eyes shoot up open barely seeing anything past the fog that covered them more tearing pooling. My heart was beating from my throat shaking my head the fat tears falling down my face hating this.

"Don't lie Rafael, its okay. I will be okay, I can't force you to love me. We can't help who we love."  Said trying to wipe away the tears yet it was futile more flooding down wanting to seem strong yet failing.

"I love you little bird and I am so sorry I hurt you. I just...I just have did not want to believe it was true. You are too good to be true Lethu, you waltzed in my life and took charge, you stared at my ugly face mesmerized as if I was the most beautiful person you had ever seen. You give me your all and I swear I don't deserve it, I will never deserve you. You are too pure and too kind when I am nothing. You take away my pain and I don't know if I deserve to feel anything but pain. I don't know if I deserve to be happy. I love you so much it hurts. You deserve so much better."

I shook my head more tears pouring out staring at him too emotional to even speak my mouth opening only to close my heart drumming and shattering at the same time.

"I love you Rafael, please I love you." It was all I could say my emotions getting the best of me my whole body shaking as he brought his forehead down to mine staying like that as we leaned against each other my sob wrecking over me as I grabbed on his face holding it in my hands the water cascading down our bodies.

"Forgive me Lethu?" He asked so softly.

"I forgive you, I forgive you today, tomorrow and forever."

"Will you marry me?"

My heart skipped a beat drumming in my chest a sob breaking through me with a smile wide on my face not knowing what to do or say nodding my head over and over again crying harder my tears falling with the water.

"I will baby, I will marry you," I said my lips quick to take his so desperately never having been so happy in my life my heart exploding my arms tightening around his neck as we kissed. My world was spinning on a high no one could ever bring me down from. His hands cradled my body like the most precious vessel handling with so much care. We kissed and kissed feeling his manhood hard and up just waiting for me to slid down so with little effort I pulled myself up only to come sliding down my lips tearing from his my head buried at the crook of his neck suckling and sucking as he slid inside me it feeling so good, so good my toes curled my body left shocked, paralysed taking all of him in my folds wrapping around his hard pulsing cock sighing feeling so good and complete. He did not move burying his head in the crook of my neck finding his own spot taking advantage of it sucking and sucking my head thrown back eyes closed a moan tearing through me the breath knocked out of me.

My hands waved in the air looking for anything I could grab finding nothing only for my hands to grab on his hair twisting and puling as he sucking and suck at my sweet spot moving up to my ear my whole body twitching and when I thought I could not take in he moved sending my brain into shock as I moaned so hard his mouth busy with my neck as he pounded in me. I groaned his arm tightening around my waist not willing to let go as he slipped in my folds feeling them clench around him drooling with my juices. Nothing had ever felt so good my breast smudged against his chest his cock hitting the deepest and sweetest spots in me taking hi9s time with such skill loving me no men ever would.

We made love over and over again taking him in again and again as he rocked my body coming over and over again screaming so loud my cords tore but I was too gone to care my body limp in his arms having had too much not even able to blink at this point.

He washed our bodies wrapping a towel around my body before carrying me out of the steamy bathroom my eyes fluttering closed only to open again my body still tangling so exhausted, talk about death by dick, good dick to add. A smile spread across my face as I buried my face in his bare chest. He walked up to the room grabbing something before the balcony doors were thrown open a gush of cool air which I needed caressed my skin the sounds of the city like music in my ears as I peeked up seeing him lower up down on the fluffy couch there so big it could fit and entire team. I sighed as he lay down with me on him the funnel blanket covering us.

It was perfect I swear the stars just there so close as if I could touch them. I watched the sky his arms holding me tightly in place taking a deep breath happy and grateful for all I had, grateful for him. I closed my eyes saying a prayer to the lord and my parents thanking all of them for looking over me and granting me all I had sure that not many had what I had. 
My eyes fluttered open a sense of peace washing over me, a clam I had never felt before. My hands tightened around him my eyes fluttering close sleep claiming me.

"I love you."

"I love you too little bird."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 38.9K 49
Nikolai Dmitriev the heir to the russian mafia. cold , dark and mysterious They call him the devil. but what made him like that? maybe its the abuse...
22.5M 789K 66
Book Two in the I Am Not A Prostitute series. Warning: Mature Audiences Only!! -Strong Sexual Content -R-rated language -Adult situation #1 in Fict...
6.7M 129K 30
"You wanted more, more, more! You're nothing but a gold-digger!" He shouted, and I gasped. Rafael Luciano, the love of my life; a sweet, handsome, am...
145K 2.9K 52
The mafia princess has gone, and the Queen has returned. Born to the most dangerous family in the world, Elle was a beautiful, innocent girl who has...