THE MAFIA'S BEAUTY

By temanguby

Likhwalethu Rosewood finds herself running in the woods having just witnessed her parent's massacre by none o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 (EDITED)
Chapter 5 (EDITED)
Chapter 6 (EDITED)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
PLEASE HELP!

Chapter 46

1K 64 9
By temanguby

My rescue mission had not been well thought out really as I was panicking at this point. I walked in his arms the crowd parting away all eyes on the beast they could not bring themselves to look away from. We were going to the dance floor, my worst nightmare. All the dance lessons had been wasted on me really, I knew the steps, knew each and every step with the dance routine. I could see them in my head it seeming so easy with just the sway of my body but then I started moving and all hell broke loose. I was as stiff as an ironing board, there was literally not difference when dancing with it and dancing with me. I sucked in a breath gently classic music playing a whole orchestra on the stage creating magic the music like liquid gold evoking so many emotions one a person. The lights were dimmed as promised by Klaus, that ass. I was span definitely would have preferred a heads up doing a spin my dress floating all around me my body tensing up as I came back hitting his chest his arm slipping back as the arch of my back. It was already evident that this man could dance making me even more nervous not wanting to make a fool out of myself not when  we were already being crucified for so many things already. My whole body was shaking not even his touch to calm me down wanting nothing more than to split at this point.

I sucked in a breath calculating every option I had my eyes scanning around us seeing couples dancing so lovely, swallowing hard. A bead of sweat formed on my forehead my throat dry with no option but to proceed my hand slipping on his shoulder the other to his back my chest moving so much so it was as if I would collapse. I nearly jumped a finger under my chin pulling my head up meeting blood shot eyes a shaky breath escaping me.

"I don't know how to dance." The words were quick to escape me.

"But I do." He replied his arm slipping back to the arch of my waist sitting there my eyes not tearing from his mesmerized taking a deep breath with nothing to do but trust this man which I did whole heartedly. He moved and it just happened. The dance I had learned so many times coming to me trusting him to lead and guide me with his body our bodies moving gracefully as if being controlled by strings synching into one another. My eyes were locked on his falling away in him the music so soft and gentle it had my heart skip a beat my body in his arms where he cradled it as if it was the most precious thing he had ever held. Our bodies swayed together moving as if they had been meant to move as one, two parts creating a whole as the music turned louder with everything else disappearing leaving just him and I. it felt as if we were dancing with the stars my smile so wide it blinded anyone who was near swaying and swaying my dress floating around me making it all magical. I never knew dancing could be this glorious my body swaying in the air as he lifted me up so graciously only to bring me down turning me around my eyes closing as I turned over and over feeling as if I was flying the cool breeze kissing my skin my arms out wide open before he pulled me back in my body slipping in his like a glove as we danced all around the dance floor turning and turning eyes never leaving the other. I watched his eyes sparkle a smirk on his face making me burst out laughing never having seen such glimmer in his eyes my hair floating in the air biting my lower lip but not for long the smile tearing from me doing a little jump landing back on my two feet him there to guide me sweeping me off my feet making me feel like a princess in a castle having met her prince. The song ended the but we were already dancing to our own tube having our own music floating around my giggles filling the air long forgotten where we were as he carried me around the air bodies against each other. The orchestra began again playing to our tune falling in step with us as we danced the night away. He spun me around my body turning eyes on him his hands held at his back walking around me as I turned and turned his eyes never leaving me his hands slipping around my waist mid spin bring me back to him as he dipped back my body following him, falling into him one heel in the air before pulling up and waltzing our way around the floor. I did not want the night to end, did not want to stop dancing yet at some point I could not catch my breath from the dancing and my heart chasing cars with his, beating away in happiness. He picked me up un the air only for my body to slid down against his with such ease my face coming to his so close we breathe the same air his lips just an inch away eyes locked saying a thousand things my arms coming around his neck where they rested the kiss sending fireworks exploding my eyes closing shut as my body slipped my shoes touching the ground one feet lifted up. It was not long or deep yet it left me dazed not sure if I could even stand on my own as he pulled back his hands on my waist with mine around his neck. Our eyes held each other both lost and dazed breath heavily with nothing being heard except our beating hearts beating for the other. The silence stretched on to the point where it was so loud it tore us from our bubble my head daring to turn from him falling on the thousands on thousands of people all around us a circle formed all dazed standing still as if someone had just pressed pause.

I took them in my heart drumming shocked watching as some of the ladies were wiping away tears. Disgust was not what I saw, not even close. Smiles was what they held large smiles with a few tears here and there. I could not believe this my heart drumming blushing so hard stepping closer to Rafael only for his arms to come around my shoulders pulling me to his chest my eyes snapping up to find him staring but not staring at the crowd. His eyes were on me so many emotions there having my heart skip a beat the crowd going 'aahh,' making me blush even harder. This was just too much pulling away from his embrace.

"I need to go to the powder room." I said taking a step away as he blinked away all he displayed his mask slipping back on my smile growing even wider as I spun around walking away to the crowd.

"Excuse me," I said over and over again people still getting their emotions together as I squeezed my way through the crowd until I was out heading to the toilets which were not far. The music was back on the crowd dispersing. I walked through the hall walking in the luxuries toilets with a huge mirror that had gold trimmings a dark marble counter top with black free standing sinks in a bee line. I walked up to the last one all the stalls closed with people inside not that I wanted to get in.

I opened my purse which I don't even know how I still clenched with all that had happened taking out my brush and powder doing some touch ups reapplying my gloss then just stood there looking at myself my cheeks burning red with my chest violently rising and falling. The sound of clicking heels had me put everything back in my purse turning to leave as a woman who looked to be in her late twenties walked in so beautiful in her gold gown. Her eyes fell on me a smile spreading across her face as I returned it wholeheartedly.

"Hi, you are the girl who was just dancing?" She asked.

"Yes," I answered politely.

"You should rush to your man, the vultures have landed." She said making me laugh her smile widening.

"They don't waste time do they?" I asked

"Don't even blink, he is rich and after the way you two danced they want a piece of that heaven. You two really look good together." She said

"Thank you." I said back as we walked away from each other not being able to help it as I increased my pace walking out not even sure where he was at this point none the less I got in the crowd getting looks now and again yet moving on my hips swaying left to right feeling the eyes on me whispers all around me not sure what they were on about not caring really. I walked around picking up a glass of wine in the process deciding to head to where Klaus and the others had been with a big chance he would be there. I walked around seeing so many different people chatting away mostly in Russian so I could not pick out what they were saying smiling getting smiles back with others just staring blank at me.

There was no mistaking that red dress as I slipped past a large group of ladies gossiping for sure with the way they talked in hushed tones only to bust out laughing a wide smile on my face on how they were just enjoying themselves. My eyes trailed falling on the group of girls looking not more than twenty five hanging behind my man whispering to each other and giggling. One even had the audacity to just plain blank walk up and talk to him her hand on his shoulder leaving me seeing red ready to tear someone's head up. I was fuming hating how she was just touching him when she knew he was with someone. What happened to girl code? I shook my head watching as she talked but of course Rafael would be Rafael paying no mind to her only to turn saying something watching as the girl took a step back fear written all over her face turning and walking away the other girls seeming to be shaken yet not barging where they stood behind him.

I shook my head a smile on my face loving my rude, moody man. Well he was not really my man but you get what I mean. I walked near, walking around the others coming to his side the glass in my hand ready to drink it my throat just longing for it. I brought it up ready to take a sip when it was just snapped out of my hand.

"Hey," I cried out turning to him but he paid no mind as he drowned the liquid bringing back the empty glass back to me as I scoffed.
"Dick," I said ignoring his hand turning around to find all eyes on me all the four man just watching interested waiting to see what would happen leaving me confused yet deciding not to dwell on it as I watched Rafael turn around giving one of his new admirers the glass who was glad to take it beaming where she was. 

Girls.

Rafael's arm wrapped around my shoulders bring me closer to him my body shifting to him without even much thought listening at what they were talking about Alex talking about a deal he had just made talking a talking taking breaks to squeeze the ass of the girl in his arm. Disgusting.  Elijah next to him had two girls, twins to be exact who were on their own conversation giggling now and again.

"Hey guys, isn't that the same dress Harley wore to this exact ball two years ago. I remember thinking how sexy she was as she danced with Klaus the dress floating away showing some of her butt." The words came from Alex of course, just leave it to him to ruin my evening. I burned red where I stood my heart exploding all eyes falling on me taking in the dress even the girls behind Rafael turning. I wanted to cry, wanted to die the floor as if it could open up and swallow me. I swallowed hard feeling them take me in nodding their heads.

"Yeah," It was Klaus, that son of a bitch.

"Oohh wow, look at that, they don't only share men but clothes too"   I stood there rigid Elijah having hit a string paling wishing I could just run away not wanting to give them satisfaction holding my head up high a smile on my face wanting nothing than to scream. Imagine the embarrassment sure never to see these people ever again my heart shuttering this suddenly the worst  night ever. I wanted to just bury myself in Rafael's chest never to look back again.

"I guess it shows what good choice we have." I heard the words spoken by none other than me not even sure how I was still even standing hearing the vultures behind Rafael giggling turning deep red by the second. My eyes drifted falling on Harley watching her staring me clenching her teeth.

Sorry. She mouthed as I nodded smiling back at her turning my head to Elijah who was just out with his guns shooting around.

"Keep telling yourself that sweetheart, Rafael is just too broke to even take care of his girl. You know I would buy you everything you want, name a place I will take you this instance." I blew a breath rolling my eyes at this dick. I shook my head burning hot with anger staring at him as if he would just burst into flames wishing he could my tongue just itching to give him a piece of my mind but as my eyes trailed up I was shocked a smile on Rafael's face shaking his head his arm tightening around my waist.

"Come on little bird, let's get you something to drink." It was Rafael his voice and touch like ice water in a heat wave washing away all my anger my hand on his chest as we turned walking away from the group people making way as we passed.

"Don't argue with stupid people love, it's a waste of breath." Rafael said in my ear as I laughed biting my lower lip shaking my head at him.

"I am sorry about the dress, did not really notice."

"It's okay," I said lying through my teeth because it was not okay. Lord, I was so embarrassed not wanting to go back there. I did not want to see them ever again my heart aching at such humiliation.

"It's not okay, I am sorry." He said my heart skipping a beat everything melting away as I span around my eyes on him confused really. My heart was aching not knowing what was what. I was tired of playing this game with him. It was either he wanted me or not because what he was doing was unfair and just breaking my heart even more. It was torture really him making me feel like the only girl in the world then dumping me like that leaving me to cry myself to sleep. His eyes met mine silence falling between us wanting to say so many things yet being unable as I stared at him.

"Rafael," A voice came snapping us from our trance turning as large men caged us in standing all around us a man who looked to be around his fifties standing in front of us. He was important, I could get that seeing that he was the only man in this room with security detail even though this room was filled with the most powerful men in this country.

"Mr President," Rafael said back swallowing as I looked at the man who was the president of Russia. Old age was catching up with him yet his eyes were filled with nothing but mischief his body getting enough training to keep him fit.

"Oohh that is really bad son, I should give you a number of my surgeon. The best in the industry."

"Thank you sir,"

"Well I have been looking for you all night, I have some good news for you. When I heard the news of your death I did not believe it. You are too sly to die at such a young age. Anyway I went to all your warehouses and wiped them clean before anyone could get to them." The man said having me arch my brow wanting to see this was going my hand quick to hook around Rafael. We did not need him hitting the president of the country in front of all these witnesses.

"And?" It was Rafael asking dangerously, his voice was low and clear sure that the man had to carefully pick his next words carefully

"I sold it for you of course keeping the money in a safe." The president continued now standing close making sure no one could hear. My heart went wild this being too good to be true.

"How much are we talking about Mr President?" I asked the attention of the man snapping to me his eyes capturing g me for the first time.

"American?" The president looked back at Rafael wary before looking back at me.

"What was your name by the way sweetheart?" He asked seeming interested.

"Likhwalethu, Likhwalethu Rosewood sir." I politely mentioned.

"Seith Rosewood's daughter?" The president asked.

"Yes sir," I said back watching the wheels in the man's head turning.

"Your father was a good friend of mine, sorry for your loss. The whole of America is looking for you. Your brother is turning every stone upside down to get you. Apparently it is stated that Rafael killed your parents and kidnapped you. Have been keeping that man out of my country for weeks but I just know he will find a way in." The president said my hands quick to slip from Rafael grabbing the presidents my heart pounding not even knowing what to say my mouth opening only to close.

"Thank you so much sir, his allegations are not true. He killed my parents in cold blood and wants to finish me off. I am so grateful. Thank you so much." I said out wishing I could just kiss this man and give him a million hugs.

"Anything for my Godson. Now I have your seven billion with me son but of course I cut my own share there." He said laughing patting Rafael on the shoulders as the two men shook hands this not such a bad night after all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444K 16.1K 77
The Russian mafia princess and the Italian mafia king. It's a wise old mafia tale: they are each other's biggest competitor, but the heart doesn't se...
1.2M 26.7K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
22.5M 789K 66
Book Two in the I Am Not A Prostitute series. Warning: Mature Audiences Only!! -Strong Sexual Content -R-rated language -Adult situation #1 in Fict...
143K 4.1K 62
"That's a good girl, Isabella," he murmurs, his words dripping with satisfaction. "Let go. Give in to me." ------- BOOK 1 in the RUSSIAN MADE MAN SER...