The White Paladin || Voltron...

By Eeveeloverlove

𝚈/πš— 𝙻/πš— πš’πšœ 𝚊 πšŒπšŠπš›πš’πš—πš πš’πš˜πšžπš—πš πš‹πš˜πš’ πš πš’πšπš‘ 𝚊 πš•πš˜πšŸπš’πš—πš πš™πšŽπš›πšœπš˜πš—πšŠπš•πš’πšπš’ πšŠπš•πš˜πš—πš... More

꧁~Y/n L/n Info~꧂
β™‘οΈŽ-The Rise of Voltron Ch1 Pt1-β™‘οΈŽ
β™‘οΈŽ-The Rise of Voltron Ch1 Pt2-β™‘οΈŽ
β™‘οΈŽ-The Rise of Voltron Ch1 Pt3-β™‘οΈŽ
β™‘οΈŽ-The Rise of Voltron Ch1 Pt4-β™‘οΈŽ
β™‘οΈŽ-The Rise of Voltron Ch1 Pt5-β™‘οΈŽ
β™‘οΈŽ-The Rise of Voltron Ch1 Pt6-β™‘οΈŽ
β™«-Some Assembly Required Ch2 Pt1-β™«
β™«-Some Assembly Required Ch2 Pt2-β™«
πš‚πš™πšŽπšŒπš’πšŠπš• π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› #𝟷
☯︎︎-Return of the Gladiator Ch3 Pt1-☯︎︎
☯︎︎-Return of the Gladiator Ch3 Pt2-☯︎︎
κ•₯-Fall of the Castle of Lions Ch4-κ•₯
!~π™±πš’πš›πšπš‘πšπšŠπš’ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš›~!
☾-Taking Flight Ch6 Pt1-☽
☾-Taking Flight Ch6 Pt2-☽
A/n: Discontinued (pls read)
Alic Info (Alien OC)

β™§οΈŽ-Tears of the Balmera Ch5-β™§οΈŽ

4.6K 118 96
By Eeveeloverlove

Y/n- your name
L/n- last name
(H/c)- hair color
(E/c)- eye color

(A/n: School is coming up soon, so expect less updates. I apologize)

[𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚂𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚎]

꧁—ꫀꪀ𝓳ꪮꪗ—꧂

Castle of Lions | Control Room | Narrator POV

With his hands behind his back, Shiro was on his knees, defeated by the Galra in the castle, Sendak.
Still unconscious, Lance laid next to Shiro.
Y/n was slowly regaining consciousness so the Galra put cuffs on him too. It's not like he could do much anyway because of his major injuries.

"Hexus! I want whoever's in this ship found and terminated!" Sendak ordered.

Y/n and Shiro looked up in worry, 'No... not Pidge,' the (h/c)ette thought.

"Commander Sendak," Hexus called, "I've received a transmission generator from somewhere inside."

Hexus played to conversation Allura had with Pidge.

Allura's voice could be heard, "There's not much time before they get the ship running again. You must shut off the partial barrier so we can get in."

"You got it. Tell me what to do," Pidge voice answered.

Y/n smiled a bit at Pidge's determination to save Shiro, him, and Lance.

"The particle barrier generator is beneath the main hull," Allura's voice continued.

Hexus turned back tot he higher leveled Galra, "She's telling the intruder how to take down our defenses," he stated.

"Yes, but she's also giving away his location," Sendak said, "Find that room. Kill the Paladin."

The Galra Cyborgs listened and walked off.

Y/n's stomach dropped, 'Kill? Kill, Pidge? Nononono he can't die...'

Sendak turned to Hexus, "Repair the engine," he snarled, "Emperor Zarkon has commanded us to bring him Voltron and the energy source. This ship will rise before day's end."

Y/n gulped, 'Energy source? W-what's— who's that??'

With Pidge

"Pidge, have you made it to the generator room?" Allura questioned through Pidge's helmet.

Pidge ran in a room with purple electricity.

"I'm in. This technology is so advanced, I don't know if I can figure it out," Pidge admitted as he walked in.

"Yes, you can. The lives of your fellow paladins are at stake. You can't give up."

~ Pidge looks down as he remembers his father.
S̶he remembers what he had said to he̶r̶.
She remembers when the news announced that the crew was died.

—That same day, y/n cried for the lost of one of his only friends, and was.... 'disciplined' for showing weakness—

She remembers seeing her mother almost ready to burst into tears.
She remembers crying and getting comforted by a certain (h/c) haired male.
She remembers going to the Garrison and hacking into the machine to find out what really happened.
She remembers getting kicked out again, and a certain (e/c) eyed boy was there to comfort and reassure her.
She remembers that when she was going to be taken by the guards, y/n would always intervene and take her instead.

On those days, y/n would be.... 'scolded' at for not paying attention in class —

She remembers the (h/c)ette's plan. ~

Pidge looks up, "Okay. Talk me though it, Allura," he said, determination written on his face.

"Shutting down the barrier from this room can be dangerous," Allura warned, "Remember, the barrier is also a weapon. So, stay stay away from the energy arcs."

"Don't touch the lightning bolts," the short 'male' concluded, "Got it."

"Now, what I'm going to need you to do it's—" Allura was cut off by Pidge's scream as he dodged a shot, thanks to Rover.

Pidge ran as he dodged the purple shots from the Galra.

"Pidge? Hello? Are you there?"

With Allura & Keith

"Pidge what's going on?" Allura asked.

Allura thought for a bit, before remembering something.

"Wait... the mice. Maybe they can help us."

Allura focused and closed her eyes, trying to communicate with the space mice.

"Friends, I need your help."

With Pidge

Rover peeked around the corner, scanning for any more enemies.
It beeps and took cover as more shots fire as the place Pidge and it were hiding at.

Pidge scanned the area to try to find a way out, and did successfully, but one problem.

"My only way out is two floors up? Seriously?" Pidge complained but screamed as a shot almost hit him.

Pidge pressed his suit, "Lets try this."

The cyborg moved closer to the spot the short Paladin was hiding, when aloud a sudden Pidge ran out of his hiding stop.

"There!" One alerted.

Pidge ran and jumped on the railings, until he was shot. But nothing happened.
The fake Pidge glitched.

The lightning that was hit by the Galra shot back, knocking out two soldiers.

The real Pidge ran out and was chased down by the other cyborgs.

Pidge ducked and turned as he used his bayard and lifted him up to the exit.

"Whoa! I can't believed that worked!" Pidge said as he impressed himself.

He quickly crawled away in the exit.

The Galra cyborgs guarded the exit Pidge went in.

"You stay here and guarded the generator," one said to another.

The other two Galras ran away in a attempt to catch the green Paladin.

Time Skip | Training Deck

Pidge ran to the exit of the training area only to be blocked off by the two Galra cyborgs.

The Paladin actives and lifted his shield, blocked the attacks the Galras attacks.

That's when Pidge had an idea, "The invisible maze. Let's see them get through this."

Pidge ran an dodged the cyborgs, and when he was out of the ring, he activated the invisible maze.
The Galra that was chasing Pidge had its arm cut off, making it unable to fight, the other Galra was stuck in the maze.

Pidge opened and went in along with Rover.

Time Skip | Hallway

Pidge sighs as he can now finally have a small break.

~ He took off his helmet as he remembers the first day of Garrison.
S̶he remembers that y/n helped he̶r̶ with cutting he̶r̶ hair. Hell, it was his idea to go 'undercover' in the first place.
She remembers the first time she met Lance and Hunk.

"Our Co-pilot is Y/N L/N! We hit the jack pot!!" Lance exclaimed as he fist bumped the air.

Lance then turned to face the board again, "And our communication officer is.... Who the heck is Pidge Gunderson?"

"That's wasn't really nice, Lance," a voice called out from behind them.

The two taller boys smiled as they came up to y/n as Pidge stood next to him, nervous.

"Guys, this is Pidge Gunderson, our new friend on the team," y/n introduced.

"Welcome to the team, Gunderson," Lance introduces.

"Pidge, this is Lance and Hunk, our fighter pilot and engineer," the (h/c)ette said with a smiled.

"We got a lot of times ahead, so we should probably start bonding now."

Pidge and y/n noticed the staff talking about their security that was benched by 'a little girl'.

The commander walked passed them and the crew saluted.

Lance and Hunk were surprised by the sudden approach, and saluted nervously.
Pidge saluted but with the wrong arm.
Y/n saluted with confidence and helped Pidge salute with the right arm.

Pidge let out a breath in relief, y/n put a hand on his shoulder for reassurance.

"Hello? Pizza? Girls? Astronauts?" Lance called out.

Pidge started to walk away, "Sorry, I don't have time to mess around with you guys. See you in the simulator."

"What's his problem?" Lance asked, directing the question to y/n, who was standing there.

Y/n sighed, "He'll be like that for awhile, but he'll come around some time soon," he explained.

"Riiiight. Anyways want to come with us? You know, pizza? Partying? Giiirls~?" Lance asked again with a smirk.

"Sorry Lance, but Pidge is my responsibility at the moment," y/n said as he too started to walk away, "Besides, I'm more leaning on the boys side of the love section."

Lance and Hunk were left there stunned at what their friend just said.
Hunk broke a fuse in his head.

Pidge paused at the hallway and looked down.

"We'll find them, I promise," y/n said from besides him with a smile. ~

"You know, Rover, I haven't always been there for my team," Pidge admitted and out back in his helmet, "But this is the time I will be. Come one."

Pidge stood up and ran down the hall.

Time Skip | With Y/n & Shiro | Control Area

"Hexus, report in," Sendak demanded.

Instead of hearing another Galra, y/n perked up when he heard a familiar voice.
Pidge's voice.

"Hexus is gone, and you're next!" Pidges voice said.

Sendak's face turned into a scowl, y/n was smiling a bit, happy that his friend was okay.

"You've slowed me down but this ship is mine!" Sendak yelled, "You will turn yourself over to me immediately!"

"Never!"

Sendak's face crunches up but then turned into a wicked smile.
He turned to the paladins that were conscious.

"Based off your armor, you two are the heart and leader of Voltron," Sendak said as he came closer to the two.

Y/n scouted closer to Shiro as the other Paladin moved in front of him. Both of their eyes narrow.

Sendak turned his head to look at y/n, "Since you're the heart, you are loved by all of the 'Paladins'."

Pidge couldn't hear what Sendak was saying, until now.

"Well, then, maybe the heart can convince you," the Galra started as he grabbed y/n making him yelp.

"Let go of me!" Y/n yelled.

"Your little friend wanted to hear from you," Sendak said as he set y/n down rather roughly.

"Y/n?" Pidge questioned.

"Pidge! Don't worry about me! Just don't listen to—" y/n was cut off by his own screeching as he was electrocuted by the taller alien.

"No, y/n!!" Shiro yelled, and could be heard in the background for Pidge.

"No..." Pidge voice said in sadness.

Y/n continued to screech and scream from the pain he was having.
He haven't felt this much pain since his 8th birthday.

Y/n fell down to the floor, panting, burned, injured and exhausted, but was still half way conscious some how.

"You can make it stop. Turn yourself in," Sendak spat to Pidge.

"D-don't do it!!" Y/n yelled with the very little strength he had.

The (h/c)ette screeched again in pain from Sendak.

"His suffering is in your hands."

With that he cut the call from Pidge short.

Sendak turned to the burned y/n, steam coming off of him from the electrocution.
He picked the male up by his face, making y/n look at the Galra with a pain and tired glare.

"To bad I had to harm you, your looks are as cute as can be, even if you're just an energy source," Sendak said in a low voice, Shiro didn't hear.

"Damn you," y/n said in a shush voice, "Damn you all."

Sendak chuckled darkly and threw the (h/c) haired male at Shiro.

"Y/n!!" Shiro called at the now unconscious male.

"I'm impressed—," Sendak said to Shiro, "—that you managed to escape. Perhaps it would be worth a trip to your planet to see the rest of your kind have yours and his spirit."

Sendak gestured to the smaller boy next to him, "I'm surprised that your little friend is still alive after all he's been through."

Shiro's face turned into a scowl, "Don't talk about him! You don't deserve to!"

Sendak's eyes narrowed at him, "Of course, your kind and the white Paladin will all end up broken, just like you. And now that we have Voltron and the energy source, every planet, every race, all share the same fate."

Y/n moaned in pain, catching the attention of the other two species there.
One has a sadistic smile, the other with a worried look.

Time Skip | Second POV: Yours

You couldn't see anything.

Everything was black and it scared you.

It felt like you were floating in a void of nothingness.

You couldn't really hear anything.

You heard a muffled yelp.

Where have you heard that yelp?
From who?

. . .

PIDGE!!

You HAD to wake up! You just had too! Your friends are in trouble!! You HAVE to protect them!!

Protect!

Protect!!

ProtECT!!!

PROTECT!!!

Need to protect friends!!

You slowly managed to open your eyes to see Sendak holding Pidge in the air.
You noticed that Keith and Allura we're here too.

You sat up next to Lance who was also starting to open his eyes.
You noticed that your hands were cuff free.

You looked at him and he looked at you. You both nodded and got out your weapons.

"Stand back," you manage to hear from out of the ringing.

You pulled back your bow, creating a large arrow, and Lance aimed his gun.

You both shot at the same time, making the energy shot and energy arrow to combine.

(Some thing like this. Art by me aka Eeveeloverlove)

The shot hit Sendak's back making him stumble forward and creating a hole in his armor.

After the shot Lance passes out again.
You were struggling to keep awake.

You saw Shiro get up and try to charge at Sendak only to be knocked away to where you and Lance were.
You went up to him.

You can see his mouth moving but you couldn't hear from the ringing.
Your eyes began to get droopy.
You manage to see Shiro yelling at you, probably to stay awake.

Your breath became shallow, your head began to drop.

Then everything became black.

All you could hear was muffled yells of Shiro and heavy footsteps from everyone else.

You protected.
That's all you care about.
And you did it.

You can finally rest.

Time Skip | Healing pods | 12:32 AM | Narrator POV

Allura put you up in a pod. She feels terriable about what had happened. It felt like it was her fault.

Her fault that you and Lance were injured.
Her fault that you were at Death's door.
Her fault that the Castle almost gotten taken along with Voltron.

Allura sighed as she continued to get the pod started.

There was no one there, only Allura.

Lance was already in a pod and y/n needed extra help.
It was late so everyone was asleep, of course not many of them could sleep knowing that their friend(s) were injured.

The pod beeps in warning, catching Allura's attention.

'Major Injuries: -Torso -Arms -Legs -Head

Show Injuries?
Yes or No'

Allura selected 'yes'.
She wants to see the damage that has been done.

'Yes

Loading Images. . . .'

When the images popped up Allura was shocked.

Some scars were years ago, some a few months, some a few days, and some are most recently.

The pod beeps again and a warning popped up.

Allura, still shocked at the scars, pressed the warning.

'⚠︎︎Unknown⚠︎︎ DNA found

Half Human  Half ⚠︎︎Unknown⚠︎︎'

Allura was confused.
Unknown?
But the pods know all the species.

Unless...
No.
The Galra are evil, not kind and caring like y/n or any of the Paladins.

Could it be.... them?
But they went extinct, their all gone.
Plus y/n isn't selfish like them.

Allura shook her head. This mystery can be solved when y/n gets out.

The princess finished her part and walked away.

Y/n, in the pods, brows farrowed, his lips pressed into a line.

Tomorrow's another day, let's hope everything will be okay then.

꧁—————꧂
(Words: 2631)
[A/n: School will be starting soon, so expect less updates or slow updates. I apologize for the inconvenience]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299 2 24
Disclaimer: I don't own the characters of Voltron or any videos I might use. Warning: Discontinued
86.4K 1.8K 18
NUMBER 1 in #voltronlegendarydefender and #keitor Keith doesn't really fit in with Voltron. Every one has started begin distance with Keith since t...
781K 14.9K 73
Preferences and Imagines/One-Shots for the Voltron characters. Includes Shiro, Lance, Keith, Hunk, and Pidge. This book is completed, so please don't...
10.6K 170 22
β€’ i might love you β€’ Voltron!! Nothing belongs to me. Not the pictures, not the characters. This is a reader insert!! One-shots too. Some of them wo...