The Omega

By ImBrokenSaveMe

Highest ranks were #1 in Werewolf 2021 and #1 in Beta The Ring had been made over 100 years ago. It was a way... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Authors note
Angry Readers
Three Years Later...

Chapter 20

14.5K 540 98
By ImBrokenSaveMe

My cuddles with Jaxton on the couch were interrupted by a loud knock on the heavy wooden door at the front of the house. I quickly pushed myself away from Jaxton and stood up straightening my shirt. My beta growled lowly when I shoved myself away, his possessive side rearing its head.

He stood and pulled me into his side, his large arm holding me as close to him as he could get. I tried to move away from him, but he just held me. The wolf is getting more possessive with the knowledge that another male would be in what he considers our den.

“Come on, your friends are here and I want food.” I said, my sensitive nose beginning to smell the yummy scent of a good meal.

“Alright, sorry princess, I just want you all to myself right now.” He sighed letting me pull him towards the door.

“Hi,” A short blond female said when Jaxton finally opened the door. Her vibrant green eyes looked me up and down slowly and it finally clicked why she wasn’t interested in Jaxton.

“Hi,” I responded, trying not to tuck myself into Jaxton’s side again. I was strong, I didn’t need to cower behind my male, though I did keep a tight grip on his hand.

“Lola,” She said holding out her hand and stepping inside. I gripped it firmly letting go of Jaxton’s hand to shake hers. She grinned and kicked off her shoes before stepping past us. “Silas should be here soon, he had to talk to Seth about something that happened in the ring.”

“Okay, why don’t we start getting stuff set up in the living room, and pick out a movie?” Jaxton asked, trying his best not to hover near me.

“Ooo we are having a movie night?” I asked excitedly.

“Yeah,” Lola said with a smile on her face as she placed the large bag of food onto the glass table, “Aren’t you guys freezing? Why don’t you put the fireplace on?”

“I’ll do that,” Jaxton said, coming out of the kitchen with a few paper plates, he tossed them onto the table before turning on the fireplace.

I unpacked the massive bag of chinese food, giggling happily when I saw the sushi. Lola flopped down on the arm chair and made herself comfortable. Jaxton left to open the door when there was a loud knock and I flopped down on the couch, mimicking Lola’s actions.

Jaxton returned with a tall blond male following behind him, the male’s eyes were a deep rich brown and they immediately met my green ones. I guess I shouldn’t be calling my eyes green, they are more of a green/brown.

Silas definitely seemed intimidating and I couldn’t understand how that massive wolf would ever be considered friendly to anyone. He moved to the end of the couch and my male sat between us. Jaxton scrolled through the movie options slowly before he and Lola decided on Spaceballs.

They had both asked Silas and I what we wanted and I had agreed to Spaceballs while Silas had shrugged and continued to sulk in silence. We passed food around and somehow ended up eating all of it half-way through the movie.

Jaxton held me close and paid attention to the movie while Lola asked me questions about myself and my life before I had come here. I could tell Silas was listening to my quiet conversation with her half-heartedly. The large blond wolf paid more attention when I told the female how I had become an omega, Jaxton’s only response was to start tracing invisible patterns on my stomach.

    The evening ended after Jaxton convinced us to watch a few episodes of Avatar before Silas left, shaking my hand and giving me a gruff ‘nice to meet you’ before he left. Lola did the same a few minutes later, she helped clean up before she went and told me to visit her at the library when I could.

    “Come on, little one we should go see what is happening with Matthias and August will want to know if you’ve thought about what to do with Alpha Cassian… Have you thought about what to do with him?” Jaxton asked, coming back after turning off the fireplace.

    “The only thing I know is that I don't want his death to be on my hands. I’m thinking I should get to know him more… I should find out if he is a good Alpha and fit to lead his pack.” I frowned down at my feet.

    “That sounds like a good idea, Ada. You’re gonna be a very good thing for this pack. Is it okay for me to leave you with August? After you guys are done talking you could meet me in my office. I have a lot of paperwork to catch up on.”

Jaxton seemed really concerned about me being alone with August. This time I knew it wasn’t because he was being possessive, he just wanted me to feel safe here. I don’t think I’ll ever get used to how caring this male is, he makes me feel so wanted and cared for, it’s unbelievable.

    “Yeah, that’ll be okay Jax. He didn’t seem all that bad, don’t worry about me. I’m a big girl, I can handle myself.” I said looking up at the tall male in front of me.

    “Alright, it’s four right now, so let's walk over now. It should only take me an hour or two before I have enough paperwork done to not drown in it.” Jaxton grabbed my hand and pulled me off the couch, leading me towards the door.

    We pulled on our shoes and walked quietly out the door. It was nice to just be quiet with someone, to not need to fill the silence. This feeling was completely different from anything else I’ve ever felt.

    When we reached the pack house I saw four wolf pups rolling around in the grass play fighting, their cute fuzzy tails wagging furiously. They must’ve been about five or six, their adult fur was just starting to come in along the length of their spines. I looked away from them and saw another wolf, colored black with grey around her muzzle.

    The old wolf nodded at me before turning her attention to the wrestling pups. I smiled and turned my attention back to Jaxton who hadn’t seemed to notice my small exchange with the wolf.

    We reached the front door and Jaxton held it open for me, placing his hand on my lower back. As we walked through the house I noticed two females, they were glancing towards me and giggling. I could’ve sworn I heard the words ‘Jaxton’s new slut’.

    Jaxton’s hand left my back as he turned and walked up to the females. I reluctantly made my way towards him. Not really wanting to be a part of whatever Jaxton was going to do, but I figured I should be there to calm him just in case.

    “What did you just say?” Jaxton asked, his voice a low rumble and his eyes turning dark green.

    “Nothing Beta,” The tall blond said, her chest sticking out as she tried to show off her lacking feminine features. She is what the humans would call a ‘plank’. Her body seemed to be all muscle, the curves that she might have had disappeared during whatever work she must do.

    “Really?” Jaxton’s voice was cold, all the warmth he had when with me and his friends disappearing when talking to this wolf. “I’m gonna give you one more chance to tell the truth Ava.”

    “Well,” The other blond cut in, “Some people have been saying that you didn’t claim her in the Ring because she was just a quick fuck that went wrong.”

    “What do you mean went wrong?” I asked a sick feeling in my stomach, we only had our first kiss today what the fuck?

    “We heard that he knocked you up, but decided he didn’t wanna mate you, and now you're here taking advantage of our Jaxton.” Ava finished giving Jaxton a slow look up and dawn and smiling.

    “Your Jaxton?” My eyes burned and the females looked at me in shock. The light blue of my eyes showing my rank. “He’s mine! None of you will take him from me.”

    I felt a familiar warm hand wrap around my waist and pull me into a large chest. Jaxton’s forest and apple scent washed over me, I took deep breaths and the wolf side slowly calmed. It wasn’t like me to lose control like that, but my wolf couldn’t handle someone laying a claim to my Jaxton.

    My beta started up a deep rumble that calmed me farther. The two females watching us in surprise, guilt flashing through the second blonds eyes while triumph was in the others. This female is gonna be a lot of trouble for me, and I’m gonna have to do better with dealing with wolves like these.

    “You better keep a tight hold on him then,” Ava sneered, “Many of us would love to take a ride on him again.”

    “Enough!” Jaxton roared his hold on his temper clearly disappearing, “I will never be yours Ava. I belong to Adalyn as she belongs to me, you better shut down any more gossip or I’ll have you chained for disrespecting me and my female.”

    Ava’s eyes widened and she turned, pulling the other female with her. Jeez what a bitch. Why didn’t she quit while she still had her hide intact? This was how it was in most packs though, physical punishment was normal.

    The wolf in us demanded blood and pain when we’ve been wronged, and my wolf definitely wanted her blood for claiming something that belonged to me. I doubt this would be a good start to my time in the Druid pack, but oh well. I can’t control what she did and it was only a warning anyways.

    “Come on Ada let’s go upstairs, August is waiting for us.” Jaxton said, moving to hold my hand and started walking towards the stairs. Let’s hope things with August go better than what just happened.

I am leaving for Montana on the 18th

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 76.8K 48
#40 in werewolf -/-/- #55 in werewolf 4/18/2018 #71 in werewolf 11/18/2018 Book #1 of the 2&2 novels I didn't see it coming. Well physically I cant...
21.1K 1K 35
An ordinary human girl mated to the most dangerous warrior whose soul purpose is to serve the Alpha King. He is a werewolf that has so much power tha...
282K 10.3K 25
BOOK ONE IN THE ALPHA QUEEN TRILOGY The Dark Alpha King has been defeated, more like betrayed. His second in command, Mac Graves, has slaughtered th...
4.2M 110K 51
Cover by @Miss_Sarcastic27 (I'm currently rewriting this book, but I am keeping the original version up until I finish the new version for anyone who...