Azur Lane: Land To Sea.

Av TheQuoteMan2

A Land Commander turned into a Naval Commander. How will he stack up against the extra-terrestrial opponent... Mer

Prologue: Dealing with New Realities
2: A Soldier's Thought Process
3: Otherworldly Introductions
4: Ceremony Of Uncertainty
5: Foretelling and Initiating
6: Survey
7: Tea & Insturments
8: Taken Back
9: War Follows
10: Blossoming Threats
11: Response
12: Preparedness
13: Desperation
14: Show of Authority
15: 'Plan G'
16: Inexperienced
17: Center Stage
18: Royalties
19: Exercises and Ambushes
20: Deception
21: Trial of Perseverance
22: Consolidate & Counter-Attack
23: Conviction
24: Familiar Feeling
25: Wonderful View (Special)
25.5: Match and Match-Making (Special Pt.2)
26: One More Prep
27: Operation: Snowstorm
28: Fierce and Iron-Blooded
29: A Done Deal
30: Fighting admist the Snow
32: Loyalty in Blood
33: Reality of Fights
34: A Lesson of Regret
35: Secretary Woes (Special)
35.5: Mysterious Guest (COLLAB?!)
36: Foresight-Seeing
(Special): Distance in the Mistletoe
37: A Mental Skirmish
38: A Connection
39: Faces with Past Traces
40: Warning Shots
41 - Allotted Time
42 - A Stronghold's Last Stand
43: Ethereal Finale
44 - A Deserved Celebration

31: Fight of a Lifetime

2.6K 71 34
Av TheQuoteMan2

=================

"These rodents..." Observer Beta said irritated. Her eyes had a menacing glow and she looks around the buildings even with harsh weather conditions. 

The merciless blizzard is destroying her vision. Can't even see 2 feet in front of her. 

She tried to turn on her x-ray and thermal vision... She tried.

But then her eyes had a shock. Coursing throughout her body and making her wince in pain.

"AGH!" Observer Beta covered her eyes and she accidentally fired her lasers in multiple directions. 

=================

The Mastermind of Azur Lane and the Lone Queen of the North are about to fight their most advanced and intimidating enemy yet.

Tirpitz is well and can fight that Siren single-handedly, but again, with the information that Caster gave her about that particular Siren beating the crane sisters?

This fight. Will be anything but easy.

The impact of the laser made a huge gust of wind that breezed through Caster and Tirpitz. 

"Where did that come from?" He shuddered. He knew that it was the lasers. But he didn't know where she fired it. 

Then strange breathing from Caster ensued. Some slow, and some quick. Analyzing the situation with around a single question:

"How can I get through with the odds so stacked against me?" 

Looking at his ammo reserves, and the very threat of the Siren's lasers.

He shook his head. 

'16 shots left. 4 Armor Piercing rounds.' He took a mental note in his head. 

He twirled his finger on the trigger. As he heard Tirpitz walking away from him. 

Caster was incredibly frustrated with himself by not bringing the white Wisdom Cube with him. 

He made the obvious comparison of that white Wisdom Cube is the X-factor that he needed to survive against this cruel, advanced enemy. He reminded himself of how powerful that cube is and vows to never make that miscalculation ever again.

Now, this mistake is going to severely lower his chances of winning this encounter of a lifetime. 

He grasped some snow from the ground and smothered it to his face. 

Then his face. Had a stone-cold look. 

'Like my old man said:'

"Regret is not a mark of a great leader."

The hand swiftly grabbed right back on the trigger and scoped in with no hesitation. 

The bright lime-colored lights of the Sirens is the only clue he has for hitting her. But with the intention of ending it here fast hold firm into his head. 

He aims up and pulled the trigger. 

"Tch." He grunted as he saw his bullet get thrown to the right by the blizzard winds. 

He stood up and decided to hide in the storm for a bit. 

=================

"..." Her cold, silent look as she stares at the Siren.

Tirpitz just saw the bullet almost hit the Siren on her arm. 

She snuck around some of the buildings as Observer Beta still has no idea on the whereabouts of Tirpitz and Caster. 

Like her famous nickname implies, She is exceptionally powerful when she's all alone and needs no other to help her. 

And the harsh cold that so many other people would loathe is the same cold that she calls 'home'. 

And thus, you could say she has a 'home' court advantage. 

As the Battleship kept on the trail behind the Observer Beta, she finally comes out of the cover of the snow and uses her flag-bearing spear to swing it violently at Beta. 

The surprise attack worked... Or it was supposed to work as Beta caught up just in time to block the spear. 

Tirpitz immediately shot all of her cannons in short-distance. All shells hitting Observer Beta and making Observer Beta go flying in the air. 

The Siren regained his balance and composure. She snapped her head back at the last position Tirpitz was in. Filled with rage that she didn't get to hit her back. 

But Tirpitz was not there anymore. 

The frustration is already boiling. And ready to be unleashed. 

The Observer Beta's eyes gleamed and she turned around to block another attack from Tirpitz. 

But like western cowboys fighting on who gets to shoot first, Observer Beta and Tirpitz's shots nearly at the same time but Tirpitz and Observer were able to absorb the blast with their respective weapons.

Then their melee weapons clashed while in the air. Quick, accurate strikes were flying all over the place as the 2 tried desperately to get an upper hand on each other. 

Each block of a weapon making clattering sounds and every violent swing made the sounds more violent as a result. 

But neither of them was giving an inch. 

"Tirpitz." Observer Beta snarled but with a tone of cockiness. "Coming here to avenge your fallen, weak sister?" 

"You don't have any right to mention my sister," said Tirpitz as she twisted her spear to impact the side of her body. 

=================

The sounds of metal clashing nearby from the intense fighting made Caster move with urgency as he tried to set up quickly again for another chance to hit the Observer Beta. 

This spot now has a better angle and more wide view. 

The winds were helping him this time too. As the cold winds flow behind him. Giving him a window to get his shot to go straight. 

=================

The provocation that the O. Beta tried on Tirpitz failed unsurprisingly. And this, in turn, back fired on the laser-equipped monstrosity by her getting nailed again by Tirpitz's cannons. 

But she also got her fair share of hits with her lasers on Tirpitz. In which Tirpitz retreated again in the cover of the blizzard snow. 

In an impulse, Observer Beta sidestepped to her right. She felt a different breeze go past her. 

She looked at the snow and dug out a bullet. 

She raised her head up and...

SMASH!

A stack of concrete hit her directly in the head. Making her flinch.  

SMASH!

And another. She took a step back. 'That came from another direction.' The Siren thought snapping her head at multiple directions. 

And then more came, but this time, she was now dodging it. 

Then she pointed her lasers in one direction and fired at full power. 

The blast sent shockwaves and the blizzard seemed to react accordingly. Making the winds even more powerful. 

And the result of that blast is with Tirpitz went up flying. But her focus was now faltering by how Observer Beta predicted where she was. 

Observer Beta felt the negativity within her and wanted to capitalize on it.

She propelled upwards and swung her blades upwards. Going straight at Tirpitz's spear/flag-bearer. 

The swing resulted in Tirpitz's spear to fly up in the air. 

But Tirpitz still has guns so she shot as much from her cannons as she can to propel herself backwards. To get some distance from her adversity. And again, covering herself in the rough winds of the blizzard. 

It was no secret that this blizzard is helping not only Tirpitz but Caster also. 

She admittedly thought that she also use the cover of the storm to her advantage. But as soon as she noticed that it wasn't helping, she acted accordingly. 

=================

Caster, who already shot like 5 times in a short timespan, is also running low of ammo, and patience. 

But he wouldn't let that frustration show. 

Scoped in still, he felt the wind... Slowing down?

He raised his head. Confused and worried. As he looks back into his scope and tries to find the Observer Beta, she's finally seen in full view. No storm to block his view. 

No storm.

'No storm.' 

'Oh, no!' 

=================

And with the Siren's renewed vision, she still couldn't see Tirpitz or Caster. 

"They're hiding. Wusses." She said under her breath. 

Then she spun around and lasered a tall tower that 'towered' over the town.  

'So, this was the thing that was stopping me from using everything.' She thought. Looking at the tower while it's slamming straight down to the ground. 

So she tried again. Her eyes glowed, and fired his laser. 

The laser tore through the house and everything behind it. But with her aforementioned anger towards the 2, fired with all she got. 

=================

Heavy breathing could only come from the Commander as he starts to run away from his area as lasers cut through everything it touches. 

'And it's following ME?!' 

The laser was now following him to no end. 

The laser was too quick and just grazed the Commander. Burning through his coat and uniform. Leaving a mark so hot Caster almost stopped and doomed himself. 

But before it could reach him, the laser subsided. The destruction that her laser caused literally carved a chunk off of the town.

=================

"Tch. Overheating." She explained why she stopped firing her lasers.

But it doesn't even matter as she's about to come in close for the kill. 

She knelt down, and felt her jet boots propel...

SLICE.

She felt her left foot disconnect and she flew with one jet boot in the air, she was flying uncontrollably. Tirpitz, who jumped in the air using her guns and battled with their melee weapons once again. 

But with the distinct advantage that Tirpitz has, she was eager to make the most of it. 

Their strikes were again getting nowhere. But this time Observer Beta went all in. 

A swift slash caught Tirpitz off-guard and she attacked her blind spot. But she was heavily armored but it still hurt. 

And using her erratic movement, she followed up with a kick to her gut then a powerful gust of wind as Observer Beta hit her blind spot again. 

Tirpitz coughed out blood. Lots of blood. 

And she went flying by the powerful wind. Eliminating her from the fight.

=================

Caster could only look in horror as he saw Tirpitz fly off into the distance. He knew what this meant. 

But before he can react, the Observer Beta was already in front of him and pinned him into a nearby wall. But not to be outdone that quick, he sneakily took out his silenced pistol and shot the vulnerable part of her blade-hands. The one part that was not protected by her durable metal. 

The Siren flinched and in turn, Caster got unpinned and he started running for his sniper rifle.

He also saw that her big laser equipment is gone now. But instead, floating in the air. 

She seems to detach her massive laser weaponry and turned her hands into blades. 

But that same massive laser weaponry was now shooting him from afar. But he still dodged all the shots and got his sniper rifle and he quicked scoped Observer Beta but the bullets were all getting deflected.

Caster tried to roll away from her charge but it just met a laser straight to his chest. The laser miraculously did not puncture a hole in the Commander's chest. 

And even with the severe pain, he kept his focused expression. 

But it made him go flying near the ridge. The same place where that Observer Beta's laser has done destruction to. 

He stared over the ridgeline through his peripherals. 

"Oh, would you look at that. All of those girls willing to help you but you still went here alone." Observer Beta ridiculed Caster with his unwillingness to cooperate with his own girls. 

"And it's a befitting ending for your story. Dying alone." She mocked once more. 

Then a laser fired and crashed near the Commander. And he lost his balance and fell...

But not before he grabbed on to the ledge. He's defenseless. As his sniper rifle is near him and COULD reach it. But it would be easily countered and the other forms of pain he suffered from this fight made it near impossible to climb back up. 

"Any last words?" She licked her lips. As her laser weaponry attach again on her and all barrels pointed at him. 

"Can I introduce myself then?" said Caster. As he struggled to utter the words. His chest his making his desperate attempt to climb back up making it difficult. 

The Siren threw on a disgusted look. Not wanting to hear any of this 'insect's' antics. But alas, she took the chance. 

"Go on." 

"My name. Is Edrich Caster." 

"What feeling do you get when a spear pierces your leg?" 

The breeze gets colder. 

"A sting." 

In an inhuman reaction time, the Observer Beta spun around and just barely avoided the spear from Tirpitz that was actually going for her other leg. 

Tirpitz jumped back to run right back at her again with momentum. 

=================

'This is the chance I needed!'

So in ignorance of his chest pain, he reached for the sniper rifle with his left hand. 

As he pulled his arm back, the suppressor of his rifle fell. But it doesn't matter now. 

With all his might, he aimed his 28-pound sniper rifle upwards. 

And then. 

BANG!

=================

...

...

...

"H-huh?" said Tirpitz. Opening her eyes. 

To her shock, Caster made a hole in the Observer Beta's brain. The hole was visible and lime-colored 'blood' spilled out of it. 

In disgust, she kicked the Siren off the ridge. Falling to her death. 

But then a loud, painful scream. 

She looked down and saw Caster screaming in pain. 

She got him up with urgency and laid him down on the snow. Her eyes widen. She got up and ran. 

"Are you okay?" Tirpitz asked Caster. With a genuine tone of concern. 

"The arm is all right. Can't... Say the same for my left." He said while being in and out of consciousness. 

Tirpitz could only shake her head. 

A-Kun: Hello! Sorry that I took a long time writing this pure-fighting chapter. But I'm not done with this yet. A good fight scene is an edited one. So you'll see some subtle changes but will not destroy the purpose of the fight in its entirety. 

And I've listened to myself writing just barely over 2000+ words. Hooray. Anyway, see you all next chapter!

Word Count: 2351 Words. 

10:59 PM
7/16/20

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

797 16 7
*READ DESCRIPTION* in 2073, After fighting through a 72 year old war, the USS Hurricane, a guided missile battleship, slowly sinks into the water onl...
134K 2.3K 59
Yamatomo Mazuhashi had finished his officers training course at Age 25 and promoted to Admiral at Age 26. At the Age of 26 he had been doing nothing...
48.3K 603 28
Um hey guys this is my very first story in wattpad, so please go easy on me. (note: i dont own Azur lane or any pics that are shown in this story.) Y...
4.9K 82 11
A joint company of soldiers from some countries alongside with two other British Royal Combat pilots. But on the way for mission, a storm appeared an...