Chaotic Rich boys club

By dyliannesaber

"This club should be called Oikawa's victims club!" Seven childhood friends and three adopted boys makes the... More

Introduction
Daichi start!
Satori start!
Kiyoomi start!
Tetsurou start!
Sachirou start!
Osamu start!
Semi start!
Tooru start!
Yuuji start!
Koutarou start!
Drinks
Which one is it?
Double dates
On the move
Throw it back
The fiance
Young master Oikawa
So what
Boyfriend duties
new start
Surprise baby sushijima!
strawberry
Bloom
First heartbreak
Bro-bond
Singing along
The future boss
message
New feels
Cool off?
Kiss and make up
Yes or yes
Adore you
scandal
Tooru's limits
A trip without Boss T.
Never not
Still into you
Midterm week
Handsome problems
A night to remember
Only want you
The luckiest fan
Heart to heart talks
Goodbye for now
Bar hopping
Going wild
Shirabu's cowardice
Sweets and rain
Be alright
Off limits
lalala~♡
Outreach programs 1
Outreach programs 2
More of you
Happy holidays
My Favorite Clothes
Touch
Chocolates
Risks
Falling
First night in Okinawa
Rollin'
Aphrodite
Guardian
Kei's 20th Bday
Small Doses 1
Small doses 2
On the job trainings
A week trip
Kei's graduation
Moonlight
Finale
Extra1: Tooru's married life
EXTRA 2: Satori's Married Life
Extra 3: Daichi's married life
Extra 4 : Med boys and Their Loving Husbands
EXTRA 5: Osamu's married life
EXTRA 6: Clubbing As Adults.

Semi's surprise

1.9K 70 86
By dyliannesaber

Semi woke up with a bright smile on his face. He grabbed his phone and searched for Shirabu's name.

No new notifications from My ShiraKen❤

Disappointment was evident on Semi's face but he thanked his friends who already greeted him a happy birthday.

"Maybe he's still asleep. He's pretty busy these days." Semi said before he sent Shibabu

good morning sleepyhead, have a nice day ahead😊❤

Semi got ready and he took a shower. He got outside his room and noticed Satori already left.

Satori already left and he left Eita a plate of food and a note Happy birthday bro. Enjoy your breakfast :]

"Wow... Satori's really serious with his studies now." Eita said and happily eat the meal Satori left for him.

•••

"Honey, Semi-senpai would look ridiculous  with those ugly clothes." Atsumu whined and stomp his foot.

"What--- Honey, these clothes are expensive how dare you call them ugly." Kiyoomi gasped and Atsumu raised his brow.

"So what if its expensive? When I say its ugly now put it back on the rack." Atsumu said and Kiyoomi sensed danger so he nervously smiled and placed the clothes back on the rack.

"Ahahaha... These clothes are indeed ugly. You're right honey." Kiyoomi said and held Atsumu's hand and he let Atsumu choose what gift they'll give Semi.

Kiyoomi stared at his boyfriend who was picking clothes for his friend and he can't help it but feel butterflies on his tummy when he saw how serious Atsumu looks. He looks hot.

The black haired guy can hear squeals near him. He was used to it so he just ignored it and continued to stare at his handsome boyfriend. A camera flash made Kiyoomi flinch and he turned to look at who dare flashed.

Atsumu turned to look at the direction where the camera flash came from. Kiyoomi got mad and he walked towards those two shoppers.

"You dare took a photo of me?" Atsumu asked and Kiyoomi knew Atsumu will stir trouble anytime soon so he stepped in and made Atsumu stand behind him.

"I got this... I got this hon." Atsumu sighed and rolled his eyes before he let Kiyoomi took to those ladies.

"Delete the photo." Kiyoomi told the shoppers and they deleted the photo in front of Kiyoomi.

"Go to recently deleted. Delete it." Kiyoomi said and they nodded and did what Kiyoomi just told them.

"We need privacy too. Thanks." Kiyoomi said and made his way back to Atsumu's side.

"You okay honey?" Kiyoomi asked and wrapped an arm around Atsumu's waist.

"Tsk. Why are they so obsessed with pretty and handsome faces. Gosh. So annoying." Atsumu said and Kiyoomi thinned his lips.

"Its okay... Its okay now Honey  the photo was already deleted okay?" Kiyoomi said and kissed Atsumu's temple.

Atsumu sighed and he nodded before he grabbed a floral silk black button up shirt and showed it to Kiyoomi.

"This looks good on you." Kiyoomi was surprised but he smiled at his boyfriend.

"This would also look good on you. Lets buy it." Kiyoomi said and his boyfriend smiled.

"I saw a nice plaid suit that will surely look good on Semi-senpai. I'll show it to you." Atsumu said and Kiyoomi handed the two shirts to the saleslady and told her they'll buy it.

"Lead the way honey." Kiyoomi said and Atsumu grinned and led the way.

•••

"Get up lazy ass." Kourai said and barged inside Sachirou's condo. He peeled the duvet off his boyfriend and slapped his boyfriend's bare butt. His boyfriend slept naked again btw.

"AAAAHHH!" Sachirou screams and he covered his naked body but when he realized it was his boyfriend who barged in, he sighed in relief and wrapped his arms around hid boyfriend.

"I had a dream a thief broke inside my condo and he yanked the duvet off my naked body and shot me." Sachirou said and Kourai snorts.

"You know, if you're worried about the others to see you naked on your sleep, then start wearing clothes before you go to bed." Kourai deadpanned and his boyfriend groaned.

"Angel, I am telling you I had a bad dream..." Sachirou said and Kourai scrunched up his nose and kissed his boyfriend's forehead.

"I can't do anything about it. Get ready because we are helping your friends set up the surprise party later." Kourai said Sachirou whined and wriggled on the bed.

"I want to sleep more." Sachirou whines.

"Angel, we need to get ready. Stop being a big baby or I'll stomp on your balls and dick." Kourai threatened and Sachirou felt threatened so he stopped his tantrums and got out of bed then headed to his bathroom.

"Sachirou you better be eating those food I prepared for you. I swear I will hang you upside down if you were back to your instant ramen because you are being lazy again. I know you're rich but please." Kourai grumbles as he made his way to Sachirou's kitchen.

"I ATE THEM WELL~" Sachirou yells from the bathroom.

Kourai opened the younger male's fridge and smiled when he saw Sachirou really did ate all the food he prepared for him. He decided to clean up a bit since his boyfriend was still getting ready.

While he was picking up Sachirou's clothes, the door suddenly opened and he saw a very tall and handsome guy who looks similar to Sachirou. Kourai was frozen on his spot because he felt so intimidated by the newcomer.

"Angel, have you seen my--- AAAAHHH!" Sachirou screams he saw his big brother who was glaring at him.

"You little brat! How could you treat your boyfriend like this? Why is he cleaning after your mess? Is he your maid?!" He hissed and threw the cushion on his little brother.

"I'm sorry!" Sachirou cried out when his brother pulled his ear.

"U-uhm... Hirugami-niisan, Its okay. Sachirou didn't ask me to clean. It was me who cleaned up willingly..." Kourai said and Fukuro shook his head.

"No sweetie its not okay. Sachirou should be responsible for his mess. I'm telling your sister about this Sachirou." Fukuro said firmly.

"Nooooo!" Sachirou said and Kourai cant decide whether he should pity Sachirou or he should laugh at his boyfrienf because honesty, he finds it rather entertaining.

What a good day it was. The heaven sent man is lecturing Kourai's boyfriend and Kourai was asked to place the basket down so he can eat the snacks Sachirou's brother brought.

Sorry angel. I wont do anything to help you. This will help you become more responsible.

Kourai thought as he watched his boyfriend begging his big brother not to call and tell his big sister about what he just saw earlier.

•••

"Is it done?" Koutarou asked and Keiji motioned his boyfriend to keep quiet and do not disturb the guy who was still working on their personalized journal which they will give to Semi later.

"Don't mind him uncle." Keiji smiled at the older man and he turned to look at his boyfriend who was giving him a pair of puppy eyes.

"I'm hungry." Koutarou mouthed and Keiji's eyes softened.

"Hm? Ah... Uncle, we'll come back in an hour." Keiji said and they left the shop.

"What do you want to eat my star?" Keiji asked and ran a hand on Koutarou's hair.

"Pizza..." Koutarou said and Keiji nodded before they made their way inside a pizza parlor.

"Who will pick up Shirabu at the airport later?" Koutarou asked.

"Daichi and Koushi will pick him up and Satori will hide Shirabu." Keiji replied and wiped the corners of Koutarou's mouth.

"Keiji..."

"Yeah?"

"I don't know if you've noticed it but... dont you think Tsuki and Tetsu's uhm... you know. Is there something between them?" Koutarou asked and his boyfriend hummed.

"I also noticed. Kei said they're just friends... your bestfriend helped Kei was running away from his brother--- you saw Kei acting weird last week right?" Keiji said and Koutarou nodded.

"They're always together for like... five days now. Could it be... hmm.... Is this... the start of their love story?" Koutarou asked Keiji sighed.

"Hopefully. We know how Kei is." Keiji said and Koutarou pouts.

"Right... He wont commit. Tetsu's going to get hurt for the second time." Koutarou said and took a bite of his pizza.

•••

"Tsukishima, which watch do you think looks better on Semi Eita." Tetsurou said and Kei's eyes widened.

"Eh? Why are you asking me? I dont know..." Kei said and Tetsurou crossed his arms and stared at the watches.

"What did you buy him last year?" Kei asked and stood beside Tetsurou.

"A watch." Tetsurou answered and the younger male facepalmed.

"What--- hey. Dont facepalm like that--- what should I buy for him then?" Tetsurou asked and Kei shrugged.

"Dunno. Something he really needs or whatever." Kei replied and Tetsurou gave him a puzzled look.

"The only thing he needs right now is Shirabu's yes." Tetsurou and Kei can feel himself getting more stressed.

"Then dont buy him anything." Kei said and Tetsurou frowned.

"No... I want to buy him a gift but I don't know what to give him." Tetsurou said and Kei calmed himself down so he won't scream at Tetsurou was very indecisive.

"That senior likes music right?" Kei asked and Tetsurou nodded.

"How about we go to a place where they sell albums or something." Kei said and Tetsurou nodded and they made their way outside the jewelry store.

They rode Tetsurou's car and went to a certain shop. There were only a few costumers and Kei scanned his eyes on the albums they were selling.

"What music do you think he likes and do you know his favorite artist?" Kei asked ane Tetsurou took out his phone.

"Let me call him. I'll ask him-"

"Jesus christ. I thought this was supposed to be a surprise?" Kei stresses out and Tetsurou rubbed his temples.

"Silly me. Alright... let me see what kind of music Eita listens." Tetsurou said as he looked around the store.

Kei just tailed Tetsurou and he squinted his eyes at the other guy who seriously had no idea what artists Semi likes but he was too shy to admit it. The blonde guy just sighed and he shook his head.

"Kuroo-san, what do you think about this? Do you think he listens to these?" Honestly, Tetsurou wants to tell Kei about not bothering to buy Semi any album because there is that thing they call spotify and other music players but he don't have the heart to tell Kei.

"What kind of Music do you usually listen to Tsukishima?"

"Huh? Why mine? This is not about me..." Kei said and placed the album down.

"Well... I could still remember it back when we were still in high school, Eita would ask us for a playlist and just like that he's already happy." Tetsurou said and Kei was hesitant at first.

"But... why my music taste when he's your friends and..."

"You're my plus one for tonight's party in Miyagi. I pay for the gift while you choose for it. Nice team work am I right?" Tetsurou said and Kei was flabbergasted because since when did he agree to be the plus Tetsurou's plus one?

"Come on Tsukishima. I am also curious what kind of music you listen to." Tetsurou said and Kei decided to give up.

He was not in the place to refuse the older male because he already helped him a lot. He had been staying with Kei for five days so he'll feel safer and he can easily escape from his brother incase he'll get caught.

"Wait a second."

•••

"Kenjirou over here!" Koushi waved at the younger male. Kenjirou spotted Koushi and Daichi so he ran towards their direction.

"Koushi! Hi Daichi-san."

"Hello." Daichi smiled at Kenjirou.

"Shall we go to Miyagi now? You can rest in the car." Daichi told Kenjirou who nodded.

Kenjirou placed his suitcase at the trunk of Daichi's trunk and he saw there are also suitcases so he guessed Daichi and Koushi will stay in Miyagi for the weekend. The three of them got inside Daichi's car and Daichi was driving his car while Koushi sat in the passenger's seat while Kenjirou was sitting in the backseat.

"Are they already in Miyagi?" Kenjirou asked.

"Hmm... Wakatoshi, Yuuji, Chikara, Tooru, Osamu and Suna are already in Miyagi. The others are on their way to Miyagi. Satori will wait for Eita's classes to be finish then they'll go to Miyagi via Tetsurou's helicopter." Diachi replied.

"Wakatoshi went home too?" Shirabu asked and Koushi smiled.

"Yes gorl. You know what that means. Hehehehehe." Koushi said and grinned.

"Seems like you will have a new member." Daichi said.

"Who? From Tooru or Tetsurou?" Koushi asked and Daichi laughed.

"Do you seriously dont know or you're just joking?" Daichi asked.

"I seriously don't know." Koushi said and Kenjirou was waiting for the new member of their squad to be revealed.

"Tetsurou is bringing Tsukishima to the party later." Daichi said.

"No shit." Koushi and Kenjirou said and Daichi laughed.

"Is this a joke?" Kenjirou asked--- he was really looking forward in meeting that tall blonde guy who broke Tetsurou's heart. He wants to know what kind of person is he.

"No its not a joke... be nice to him Kenjirou-kun." Daichi said and Kenjirou smiled a little

"Are you nervous in seeing Semi?" Koushi asked and Kenjirou nodded.

"Yeah. I haven't read his messages nor answered his calls." Kenjirou said and Koushi only gave him a reassuring smile.

•••

"Listen up sluts. Tetsurou's bring Kei-chan with him." Tooru said as he barged into the living room where Osamu, Suna, Chikara and Yuuji were peacefully blowing the balloons.

"Are they you know..." Osamu said trailed.

"Tetsu said they are just friends." Tooru said and Yuuji suddenly started singing.

"Fucking bullshit... Fucking bullshit." Osamu and Tooru laughed at Yuuji's antics.

They will held the surprise party at the villa owned by Tetsurou, Kiyoomi and Koutarou.

"Friends? But Kuroo-san clearly likes that freshman." Suna said and Chikara sighed.

"We'll get the tea later. Patience my boys." Tooru said and made his way back to his room. He already did his part and the servants are also helping them prepare. He just need some sleep because he knew he's going to be the 19th wheeler tonight.

"I am not envious." Tooru told himself and closed his eyes.

"I am too fabulous to date. No one can afford me and I deserve the best quality." Tooru said and snorted before he crossed his arms.

"Go to sleep Tooru." Tooru told himself and he forced himself to take a nap.

"Chikara... I'm tired." Yuuji whined and Chikara turned to look at his fiance.

"You can go rest in your room. I'll finish it for you." Chikara said and tied the balloon before grabbing a new one.

"Dont wanna. I want to stay here with you. Its pretty boring in my room." Yuuji said and Chikara knew his fiance wants some attention.

"Come sit here. " Chikara told his fiance to sit between his legs and Yuuji made his way to sit between Chikara's legs.

"Better?" Chikara asked and kissed Yuuji's shoulder. Yuuji faced his body to Chikara and he wrapped his legs around Chikara's legs and he placed his chin on Chikara's shoulder.

"Better..." Yuuji said and Chikara smiled and got back to working with the balloons.

Suna and Osamu are currently working on the huge box where they will hide Shirabu later.

"Narin..." Osamu called his boyfriend. He was standing inside the box and the top of the box was hanging on Osamu'sa head.

"Yes?" Suna asked softly and romoved the top of the box on top of Osamu's head.

"I think this box is okay. Lets just design it." Osamu said and Suna nodded.

"Get me out of here please?" Osamu asked and Suna chuckled and nodded before he helped Osamu out of the box by slinging Osamu over his shoulder.

"Nariiinnn!" Osamu squealed when Suna spun around and ran around with Osamu still over his shoulder like he was nothing.

Suna placed Osamu on the couch and he kissed his forehead and made his way to the kitchen to grab a glass of water for Osamu.

Wakatoshi finally woke up and he got outside Satori's room in the villa. He had his phone on his hand and he made his way downstairs.

"Good morning."

"Good morning Waka~"

"Oh wait. Its already afternoon."

"Good afternoon Wakachan~"

"Good afternoon everyone. Can I help you with whatever you are doing?" Wakatoshi asked and took a seat on the couch.

"Are you hungry? What do you want to eat?" Osamu asked and thanked Suna who handed him a glass of water.

"I don't know what I want to eat." Wakatoshi said and a servant handed him a glass of water and he accepted it before he thanked her.

"Do they have donuts?" Wakatoshi asked.

"I am craving for donuts and munchkins..." Wakatoshi said and drank his water.

"I don't think they have donuts here." Yuuji said and Osamu asked a servant and they apologized.

"No its okay. I will eat whatever will be served." Wakatoshi said and excused himself to go to the dining room.

"Will you please come join me?" Wakatoshi asked Chikara, Yuuji, Suna and Osamu who nodded.

The servants set the table and served whatever they wanted. Wakatoshi asked where was Tooru and Yuuji told him Tooru was sleeping in his room.

"Another recruit." Suna told Wakatoshi.

"Hm?" Wakatoshi asked.

"Kuroo-san is bringing Tsukishima-san with him later. New friend. New member of our gang." Chikara explained and Wakatoshi's eyes widened.

"No way! Tsukishima and Tetsurou are dating now?" Wakatoshi asked and the four shook their head.

"Nope. They are just friends." Osamu said and Wakatoshi frowned.

"Booooo." Wakatoshi booed and shook his head in distaste before he finished his food and called his boyfriend to ask if he can stop by and buy him some donuts and also munchkins.

•••

"Lets go?" Satori asked his bestfriend.

Semi bit the inside of his cheek and checked his phone and saw no new notifs from Shirabu. He just sighed and nodded.

"Lets go..." Semi said he followed Satori outside the penthouse. The two made their way to the parking lots and placed their suitcases inside the trunk of Satori's car.

Satori drove his car to Tetsurou's place and he stopped by to buy a box of donuts and munchkins for his boyfriends.

"Did Waka influenced your tastes now? You never liked them before."Semi comments and Satori snorted.

"Hell yeah. Whenever we order something and Sushi can't finish it, I have to finish it for him so we don't waste food." Satori said and Eita laughed.

"You always eat what Waka likes whenever you miss him." Eita said and Satori hummed.

"I don't know why but it gives me strange comfort. Have you tried eating Shirabu's favorite foods whenever you miss him?" Satori asked and Eita sighed.

"Yeah. It makes me miss him more whenever I eat them." Eits said and they finally arrived in Tetsurou's place.

Satori parked his car and they got out the car and grabbed their stuffs before they went to the backyard. Tetsurou was talking to Kei about safety measures.

"Hey... You two ready to go home Miyagi?" Tetsurou grinned and Kei bowed a little at the two seniors.

"Tetsu, why are you going to Miyagi again?" Semi asked and got inside the helicopter.

"Me? I'm sending Tsukishima home." Tetsurou said and Kei kept his mouth shut as he let Satori help him buckle up.

You are willing to fly him to Miyagi and you dare say you are just friends?What kind of friend are you? Friends my ass. Tetsurou you fucking simp.

"You two going out or something?" Semi asked and buckled up.

"We are not going out Semi-senpai." Kei said and Semi nodded.

"We're just friends." Tetsurou said and Kei weirdly felt hurt when he heard it from Tetsurou but he just kept his mouth shut.

"Alright. Prepare for take off guys. Tsukishima, if you feel scared, you can hold onto your Tendou-senpai." Tetsurou said and Satori offered Kei a gentle smile.

"Uhm... okay." Kei replied but the entire flight, he didnt held into Satori even if he felt so scared. He just gripped into his seat belt tightly.

They landed in Miyagi shortly and Satori helped Kei out of the seatbelts. Semi and Tetsurou hopped off the helicopter first.

"I'll catch you Tsukishima." Tetsurou said and Kei realized there was no ladder he can use to go down the helicopter so he had no choice but to jump into Tetsurou's arms.

Satori already got off the helicopter and Kei swallowed nervously before jumping off the helicopter. Tetsurou caught him swiftly and he placed Kei down.

"I'll let you borrow Kou's car so Tori can borrow Kiyo's car. I'm using my car to drive Tsukishima to their home." Tetsurou said and Eita nodded.

"Lets go get the keys inside." Satori said and the three of them walked towards the door.

"Wait a fucking minute." Eita asked. Tetsurou and Satori suddenly felt scared about having the surprise spoiled.

"Where are the servants and why is it locked? Did you fire them?" Eita asked.

"Tsk. Those guys... Lets go use the front door. Thank goodness I have my key with me." Tetsurou said as he faked annoyance.

He led the way to the front door and it was also dark so they really can't see clearly but they were able to make it safely to the porch without a scratch.

"Tsukishima, walk behind me incase a  burglar is inside." Tetsurou said and Kei stood behind Tetsurou and he let the older male hold their suit cases.

Satori opened the door and Eita turned to look at Tetsurou.

"Bro where are your servants? Why is it so dark and its pretty scary. This villa is too big and--- what's that? Did you hear that?!" Semi asked and Satori bit his lip to contain his laughter when he noticed Semi was getting scared.

"Quiet. Who knows if there's a criminal who broke in. Don't use your phones for the light." Tetsurou whispered.

"I need the switch... where is the motherfucking switch? Bro... call your servants." Semi said.

"We can't use our phones." Satori said.

"What if you go to where the switch is and turn the light on so incase there is a burglar who got inside, we can remember their face and take action." Kei said and Semi nodded.

"Okay. Where is the switch?" Semi asked quietly and Tetsurou gave him the direction.

It was pretty dark- Pitch black dark and in order for Tetsurou, Kei and Satori to join the group, Tooru used a laser sneakily.

"TETSU I SAW SOMETHING LIT UP!" Semi screamed in panic and Satori closed the door which scared Eita more.

"Satori? Tetsu? Tsukishima? Where are you?" Semi asked and he stepped on a balloon and it popped which made him more scared.

"Jesus what was that?" Semi asked and hugged himself.

"Our father who arched in heaven... hollowed be thy name..." Semi started to sing in fear. He really thinks the house was hunted.

The door upstairs slammed shit which made Semi to scream in fear. Tooru knew Eita was really scared and he and the others cant take it anymore. Eita was singing a religious song because he felt so scared.

Tooru turned the lights on and they all yelled.

"SURPRISE EITA SCAREDY CAT!" Eita flinched and wiped his tears away. He scanned his eyes and saw his friends, His parents and siblings. He also saw Shirabu's parents.

"How dare you all! I almost had a heart attack! I thought this place was hunted!" Eita yells at them but he was not mad.

"Since when did you guys prepared this?" Semi asked as he admired the decorations.

"This afternoon." Yuuji replied.

"Do you like it?" Osamu asked.

"I love it. Thank you for the effort." Eita said and gave everyone a hug and accepted their gifts.

"Waka you're here too!" Eita said as he happily hugged Wakatoshi.

"I got here last night." Wakatoshi said as he hugged Eita back.

"We're sorry Kenjirou can't come..." Kenjirou's mother said and Eita smiled at them.

"I understand... Australia is pretty far and I guess he's very busy." Eita said.

"This is from Kenjirou and us. Hope you like it." Kenjirou's dad said and Eita thank them and accepted the gift.

I would also love it a lot if you'll give me your son for my 21st birthday gift. Ehehehehehe...

"Shall we all eat now?" Eita's dad asked.

"Where is the cake?" Eita's mother asked.

"Uhm... We'll go get it." Kiyoomi said.

Daichi, Sachirou, Kiyoomi and Kouratou carried a huge present box and Eita felt so curious.

"Is that the cake?" Eita asked.

"Why is it so big?" Eita asked as he made his way to box.

"Open it." everyone encouraged him and Eita suddenly felt scared.

"You better not be playing with me or else I will pass out." Eita said and he made his way towards the box.

He opened the box and he thought it was one of his friends pranks but he really can't believe who he was seeing. It was Kenjirou and he was holding the cake.

"Happy birthday." Kenjirou said and Eita started crying.

"You... I thought you were mad at me or something. I thought you were already tired of me and you're ignoring me. You haven't answered my calls nor read my texts." Eita cried and Kenjirou felt his heartache to see the man he likes was crying.

"I'm so sorry... I didn't mean it. I just didn't want to spoil your surprise." Kenjirou said and Eita wiped his tears away.

"Okay... Apology accepted." Eita said and smiled before blowing the candles.

Eita took the cake and Kenjirou got off the box and led Eita to where the three layered cake was and He smiled at Eita before he lightened the sparklers and they sang a happy birthday song to Eita who was smiling happily and he took out his phone to take a video.

"Happy birthday, happy birthday, Happy birthday Eita!" They all sang and clapped their hands.

"Thank you everyone." Eita said and smiled happily.

"Come here. You still need to blow your twenty one candles." Kenjirou said and Eita chuckled and followed Kenjirou so he can blow the candles.

Everyone clapped their hands happily and they started eating but Eita and Kenjirou made their way upstairs and entered Eita's room

Eita hugged Kenjirou tightly and Kenjirou's hugged him back. They stood there for a few minutes and Eita pulled away from the hug first. They headed back downstairs and had dinner.

Since Eita and Kenjirou's parents were still there, the chaotic rich boys were still behaved and so were their partners. They looked like those formal and classy boys.

"You want fruit salad or macaroni salad?" Sachirou asked Kourai.

"Fruit salad please." Kourai told his boyfriend who nodded and stood up to get his boyfriend some fruit salad.

"Honey..." Atsumu said and pointed at the vegetables that Kiyoomi placed on his plate.

"Alright. I'll eat it for you. I'm sorry honey." Kiyoomi said and Atsumu grinned in victory.

"This tastes really good. Open your mouth." Suna said and Osamu opened his mouth amd let Suna feed him the lasagna.

"Mhmmm. It really do tastes really good. Who made the lasagna again?" Osamu asked.

"Chikara did." Yuuji said and Osamu was amazed.

"Really? Chikara this tastes amazing." Osamu said.

"Thanks. The cordon bleu you made also tastes really good." Chikara said.

Tooru, Daichi, Koushi, Tetsurou, Kei, Koutarou, Keiji, Satori and Wakatoshi were all eating together outside. The seven of them ate their dinner peacefully.

Eita and Kenjirou's parents had to go ahead first and Eita and Kenjirou will drive them home. The two drove the two couples to their homes and Kenjirou walked his parents inside their house while Eita walked his parents inside their house.

"Happy birthday son."

"Thank you mom, dad." Eita said.

"Have fun with your friends okay? Good night." They said and Eita smiled before he made his way back inside the car and Kenjirou turned to look at him.

"Happy birthday." he gave Eita a card.

Eita was perplexed because its been so long since he received a birthday card with an actual message. He accepted it and thanked Kenjirou.

"Can I read it now?" Eita asked and Kenjirou nodded.

Eita read the letter and he was smiling so happily at the heartfelt message Kenjirou had for him.

-I hope you will enjoy this day and I wish you all the best. Happy 21st birthday Semi Eita, will you be my boyfriend?

Semi's eyes widened and he turned to look at Shirabu who had a blank look on his face. Semi reread and reread the sentence over and over again just to make sure he wasnt dreaming.

"Tsuki ga kirei desu ne?" Eita's eyes widened and he turned to look at Kenjirou with wide eyes.

"I think you waited enough..." Kenjirou said and smiled a little.

"Am I dreaming?" Semi asked and Shirabu laughed.

"Of course not. Do you want this to be only a dream?" Shirabu asked and Semi shook his head.

"Your friends helped me planned this. They're the best... especially Tooru." Kenjirou said and Eita smiled.

"Shiraken... Thank you. Thank you for giving me a chance. We're boyfriends now right?" Eita asked and Kenjirou nodded.

"Yeah... boyfriends."

"Gosh. I love you too." Semi said and kissed Kenjirou's forehead before he started driving the car.

"I have a favor to ask... well me and the others wanted to ask you if its okay..." Kenjirou said.

"Okay..."

"Can we invite Iwaizumi, Hanamaki and Matsukawa over tonight?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.7K 2.7K 22
okay so this is gonna be a bokuaka story with side ships like daisuga, kuroken, iwaoi, osasuna, sakuatsu, and yakulev. this will be mostly fluff but...
820K 13.9K 76
Liltle chapters and a lot of haikyu!! Ships (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
56.4K 1.2K 50
A Haikyuu book of fluffshots- this book does not contain angst or smut. None of the artwork used in this book is mine, credits to the artists. I don...
387K 6.3K 122
it's all in the title... please give it a read and feedback ! request are PERMANENTLY CLOSED Has a bit of smut and lemon at times, so that's why it h...