What Happened To Me? (Beybla...

Per mooncat99123

This is the story of how Ryuga come to be The Dragon Emperor, how he met Doji and His Partner in crime. A gir... Més

Prologue
Ch. 1 How It Started
Ch. 2 L-Drago and Koma village
Ch. 3 Kyoya
Ch. 4 We're back
Ch. 5 The Dragon Emperor vs The Lunar Empress
Ch. 6 Battle Bladers Part 1
Ch. 7 Battle Bladers Part 2
Ch. 8 Battle Bladers Part 3
Ch. 9 Training and Bad Days
Ch. 10 A Birthday Gift, A New Friend, And Bey Spirits
Ch. 11 Left Rotation and Dark Power
Ch. 12 Merda is back, can the Dragon beat her? Part 1
Ch. 13 Merda is back, can the Dragon beat her? Part 2
Ch. 14 Realization
Ch. 15 The debt I owe to him + Ryuga Vs Jack + A Hug From Merda?
Ch. 16 This Feeling is love I'm in love
Ch. 17 Tempo, The bet, and a kiss or two
Ch. 18 He Has a Brother Now?! + Dynamis + Will She Love Me?
Ch. 20 He Was Just Like Me And I Was Just Like Him
Ch. 21 Time to make my move
Ch. 22 Don't Become Like Me... Kenta
Ch. 23 Most Of My Past Is Dead
Ch. 24 The Child of the Silver Moon
Ch. 25 The Beyster Island Championship + Does She Not Love Me?
Ch. 26 THE RETURN OF THE PEANUT, YU, AND A NEW CUTE PEANUT!!!
Ch. 27 Kenta Vs Ryuga + He thinks of me as an idol?
Ch. 28 Another talk about the past
Ch. 29 Diablo Nemesis~ oh and the stupid Dragon Emporer
Ch. 30 The Dragon Emporer's Lie
Ch. 31 And Then Ry Smiled
Ch. 32 Battle Part 1
Ch. 33 Battle part 2 + When Gingka hugs Ryuga
Ch. 34 My Redemption
Ch. 35 Dragool's newfound power + L-Drago's revenge
Ch. 36 Emporer and Empress Part 1
Ch. 37 Emporer and Empress part 2
Ch. 38 Emporer and Empress Part 3
Authors note
Merda's Original Back Story!
Note on my other story
It's out!
Thank you so much!
Gone Rewrite is here!

Ch. 19 I love him, but I can't be with him...

426 15 2
Per mooncat99123

I was training near the volcano when I looked down, "Is that Gingka? and his friends, ha! Looks like they hate him as much as I do!"I saw them through stuff at them. "Hopefully they don't find me."

~~~

Hours later

        "I see now," I heard a familiar lion's voice say as my L-Drago attacked them.

        Looks like the world is against me, fantastic.

        "That's right, we've seemed to have forgotten to consider at least one great blader," Kyoya said as my bey returned to me, "So it's you! Ryuga!"

        "What are you doing here Kyoya?" I asked, this time I was pissed off, can't a guy train without having anyone from Gingka's friend group interrupt him?

        "Kyoya, look, that bey of Ryuga's," Kyoya's lackey said.

        "I see it, L-Drago has already awakened as well," Kyoya was speaking gibberish now, "The third legendary blader was you all along, Ryuga!"

        "Legendary blader?" I asked, what do these people think I am? A police officer? I won't help Gingka every time he has become delusional!

        "I never Imagined you would be the first opponent I'd crush, But I can't say, I'm disappointed," Kyoya announced as he reviled his bey, did he renovated it, no, then it would have a much stronger aura, even though his bey does seem stronger, it doesn't feel like it.

        "I will show you the new power I possess, the reborn Leone!" Kyoya shouted.

        I smirked, "hmph, You're excited because you've gotten yourself a new toy, is that it?"

        "Save it! This fang leone has the same power of the star fragment inside it that your L-Drago has. So Let's do this!" What Kyoya said surprised me.

        "Star fragment?" I asked.

        "The battle conditions are equal, time to learn that you can't remain strongest forever!" He announced, it was so cute it almost made and cry laughing.

        "You say it's equal, do you? Fascinating, Someone like you actually thinks he can defeat that Dragon Emperor... and this L-Drago Destructor?!" I asked revealing L-Drago.

        "Here we go Ryuga!" Kyoya shouted.

        "Let it Rip!" We both shouted in unison. And it was off both of us launched our beys.

        "Oh, you aren't half bad," I said trying to get under his skin.

        "I haven't even gotten started yet. Hold your ground, Leone," He exclaimed, as he tried to push me back, "Don't give up, Go!"

        I growled, not only because this guy was getting on my nerves but these people keep on interrupting me! Annoying, loud, People! Just leave me alone!

        "Keep driving him right into the volcano!" Kyoya ordered to his bey.

        He does know that Dragons are strongest when they're near volcano's, right? Dragool asked.

        I don't know, all I know is that I what these people to leave! I answered.

        Just as I thought that L-Drago pushed Leone far back, "Hmph, do you really think a defence type bey, can actually match the power in my L-Drago?"

        "Sorry dude, but Fang Leone isn't just an ordinary defence type!" he said, "check out, Leone's new Fangs! This is the power of the newly-born Leone!"

        He pushed L-Drago back, in the volcano.

        Looks like I will be able to have fun, I'm shocked that he could be able to push L-Drago back.

        "You like that pal? Counter mode is awesome," Kyoya said.

        "Let's see now, the conditions are equal right? Then in that case," Just in time fire appeared from the volcano and L-Drago, "so from here on in, it will be decided, by the difference in the power of the blader is that right? You're a fool who hasn't even fully mastered his own bey yet."

        "Oh yeah?" Kyoya asked, I looked behind him and saw Gingka and friends including two others.

        I smirked, "Come, I will show you the difference between you and I."

        "I can't wait, prepare yourself! Ryuga!" He exclaimed, "rip him apart Leone!"

        Then L-Drago changed modes, I smirked, "L-Drago go!" Our beys clashed making an explosion.

        "Huh, what's this? Leone's attacks aren't working?" Kyoya said in shock, wow these people are dumb as hell, haven't they remembered the attributes of my bey.

        "You may have made your self out to be an attack-type, but you've reached the limit of your power. Time to kiss your bey goodbye!" I exclaimed as L-Drago defeated Leone and pushed Kyoya off his feet, then came back to me. His friend came around him checking if he was okay

        "Ah, Ryuga," Gingka said, looking at me.

        "What's up, you wanna be next, Gingka?" I asked, but the answer I got was nothing I got to what I was expecting.

        "Listen to me, Ryuga, I didn't come here to fight you," Gingka told me, it was surprising, he usually always says yes to a battle.

        I turned it off and said, "My L-Drago Destructor freaks you out, is that it huh?" I asked.

        "That's not true, but nows, not the time to have a battle, with you," Gingka said.

        You interrupt me while I was training, you babble about nonsense, and you don't even provide me with entertainment. I wanna kill you, people!

        "We are desperately in need of that power that you possess understand, please lend us your strength," The untitled, blue-eyed boy said, this was starting to draw me in, "Even as we now speak, somewhere on the this Earth there are evil people, people who are attempting to use the new star fragment to awaken the god of destruction, nemesis."

        "Did you say star fragment?" I asked, this was one of the latest, but if that was true, what about the star fragment at the original DN, they have to be joking.

        "Yes, sir," The boy answered, "as if it feared it's power falling into the hands of evil, the star fragment split into 11 pieces and scattered across the globe before reaching the ground. In order to entrust this power to the legendary balders who will fight the villains intending to bring about nemesis's revival."

        "Ryuga, you've been chosen as one of those bladers, this is why a piece of the star fragment came to you. It was that power that transformed L-Drago," Gingka said.

        "Wha-" I was speechless how could they know that a star fragment came to me unless they were telling the truth? That's impossible.

        "The power of a star fragment did this to L-Drago?" I asked.

        "That's right, that is the mark of a legendary blader for sure," Untitled character one answered, "I beg of, please join us to fight those who would use the fragment for evil."

        I thought for a second, if I want to defeat Merda then I would need to have all the practise I can, but if I join them, then I wouldn't gain that power. These people would just hold me back, just like what they're doing to themselves. I know they're telling the truth, but~ why not play with them a little longer.

        "Ryuga," I heard Gingka say.

        "Ryuga, please," Untitled one begged.

        This is just for entertainment purposes, I'll just play with them for some time.

        I started laughing, "what a story pal, the thing that transformed L-Drago, was my very own power!" I exclaimed, "Who would believe that fragment nonsense."

        "It's not nonsense! Kyoya's Leone possesses the power too! What he says about the star fragment is true," Kyoya fanboy number one argued.

        "That's right, Gingka's Pegasus also has it," the mechanic joined.

        "Please believe us, my Pegasus was reborn as well, into this cosmic pegasus," Gingka said showing me his bey, it has also transformed.

        "Huh. Makes no difference, a star fragment, some god called Nemesis, even if all of that is actually true, what does it got to do with me, pal?" I asked.

        "The evildoers are sure to come after the power that you hold in your hand," Untitled one answered.

        "If they get their hands on the power of the star fragment it's trouble if nemesis is revived it'll be too late for us," Gingka continued, I guess it's time.

        "Gingka, what is that bey in your hands for, decoration," I asked, then took out my bey and launcher, "If you call yourself a real blader, then try and make me listen to you."

        "Ryuga, guess there's no choice if I win you will cooperate, hear me?!" Gingka exclaimed.

        "It's a deal," I said, knowing I would win, "ready to rock, Gingka?"

        "Let's go," He answered, "Ryuga."

        "Let it rip!" We shouted in unison.

        "Go hard, Pegasus," Gingka ordered.

        "Go, L-Drago!" I shouted as both beys clashed head-on.

        "Pegasus," Gingka said.

        "Go get'em L-Drago!" I shouted. As my bey sent Pegasus flying.

        "You're as good as ever Ryuga," Gingka complemented, "But I don't care, I won't back down from anyone. Go Cosmic Pegasus! Full power."

        I took a step back, he didn't even reach the limit and he thinks he can defeat me? When I had Dark power even I didn't prance around bragging that I was the best! I actually trained and tried to understand the dark power. Gingka only has the title, he doesn't have the strength and commitment to prove it! I did, I trained hard for my title, he isn't even lifting a finger, Kyoya and Gingka, are both full of themselves, cocky. You might argue saying I'm the same, but that's different, I train and work hard, I EARNED my confidence, they just had a star fall on them for their power and suddenly they think they're the best. Pegasus might have sent L-Drago flying just now but if he had mastered the power he could have done more! He is a disgrace to Beyblade! He doesn't deserve that bey!

        "I see now, I can certainly feel a power in Pegasus one that it didn't have the last time we met... Don't care!" I exclaimed. I mentally told L-Drago to change modes, covering its rubber, pushing the efficiency of the fusion wheel to its ultimate limit. "Can you still match me? Even with this?!" I exclaimed as L-Drago attacked Pegasus, sending both Pegasus and Gingka flying. I laughed, "Watch this, this is the power of L-Drago Destructor coming." I said as my bey attacked Pegasus.

        "I don't get it, how could my Pegasus lose in a test of force?" Gingka asked himself after he said that untitled one reassured him, then they had a conversation about mode changes.

        "He's right it hasn't been tested yet," I stopped listening to her, Gingka hasn't even tried to see what his bey can do!? I feel bad for that bey Pegasus, so much potential, but that bey is being held back because of Gingka, does he just eat Hamburgers all day?! Maybe he should try living in the woods with no money in the middle of nowhere.

        "Help me Pegasus, show me your new power! Show me now!" Gingka ordered.

        "What?!" I exclaimed in shock when Pegasus sent L-Drago flying.

        "Oh yeah, that's the way Pegasus!" Gingka said happily. Then he changed the mode again and attacked L-Drago. "Laugh now Ryuga."

        It's like he's using me as a test for his Pegasus! This is annoying me. If he wants to battle me then don't ever use me as a test for you stupid bey! That's it! This is why I love battling Merda. Because this is disappointing, my expectation was a little too high for him.

        "I can't believe you have this kind of power," Gingka said amazed.

        "This kind of power you say, Gingka I expected more, L-Drago," I said, as L-Drago stopped attacking and changed modes, now the rubber was exposed and there was now a survive performance tip, and the spin was now slowing down."

        "What Ryuga has actually entered a defensive stance?" the Green-haired, cheerleader kid asked. At that comment, I smirked.

        "That's not gonna work! I'll finish this thing here and now!" Gingka announced, as his bey tried attacking mine, but L-Drago didn't move an inch. "What's going on?"

        "I'm disappointed in you Gingka," I said, "Did you really think you could face me when you obviously don't even know the power of your own bey yet?"

        "Is that so?" He asked.

        "Just watch and learn Gingka, I will show you the true power of L-Drago Destructor, here it comes, buckle up!" I announced, "so how about, if you think you can finish it, go-ahead."

        "All I do know is that I can't quit this fight, I believe in you, Pegasus!" Gingka shouted over to his bey.

        "Foolish," Was all I said when Pegasus tried to attack again.

        "What now?!" Gingka exclaimed. 

        I heard Kyoya say that I hadn't entered a defensive stance yet, I smirked, but how can an injured guy figure this out before Gingka who was the one battling all along?

        "So L-Drago can turn the power it steals from an opponent into its own power!" The mechanic exclaimed. I think we're already covered that, you people are just plain dumb.

        "Pegasus!" Gingka shouted.

        "Looks like this is as far as you can go," I smirked.

        "Wrong again, Cosmic Pegasus rules and it's got one weapon left," Gingka informed, "Check this out Ryuga! Go final drive mode, now!" his bey did as it was told, Pegasus changed modes and headed straight for L-Drago.

        I frowned, You still don't know what you need to about your bey," I said, "You shouldn't count on the power of that bey!" I said as red lightning hit L-Drago causing a burst of energy, revealing L-Drago in the end, "Dragon Emperor supreme flight!" I shouted, there was fire coming from the volcano and in the end, Gingka was laying on the floor of the volcano right next to him was Pegasus who stayed as still as a board. My bey came back to me.

        I laughed, "You say you want to borrow my strength, give me a call when you have something to offer me in return," I said, turning and walking away.

        "Wait stop right there!" Untitled one shouted to me, I stopped turning my head around to face him, maybe this kid would be interesting, MAYBE. "We need your power if you insist on walking away on us. Then I will fight you!" I just wanted to have some peace and quiet without Gingka, that plan backfired greatly!

        "And just who are you?" I asked I was getting bored of calling him untitled one.

        "That doesn't really matter if I defeat you, you will lend us your strength is that right?" He asked I smirked at that, "come on battle with me!" I Smirked more and turned around. His friends shouted in protest, but the kid answered with, "I don't have any other choice now, if this could stop the revival of nemesis, I'll fight!" then he took out his bey and launcher.

        "You're way out of your league short pants, and it's past your bedtime," I said.

        He looked scared and just launched his bey, it wouldn't be polite so I launched my bey as well When the bey's clashed mid-air it caused an explosion that pushes Yuki? Yeah, Yuki back.

        "I warned you," I said to the kid.

        "It's not over, my Anubious is still spinning," He told me, I looked down and saw that the kid was right, Hmm, Maybe this kid has more in him then I thought. "You can do it Anubious come on! We can't lose, you have to give it everything you've got! Go now go hard, Anubious!" His bey tried to attack mine but instead flew in the air, one thing that scares me about these people is how much determination they have. L-Drago created a gust of wind which blew the kid of his feet, I Really thought he would give up but...

        "It's-it's not over," The kid shouted, "I can't stop now, the future of Beyblade is at stake here today. I must not let myself lose, I can not!" He kept trying to attack L-Drago, but what surprised me was that, for the third time, he didn't lose his balance and fall. "I will never give up! Never!"

        That struck a nerve for me, of my past...

~~~

When Ryuga was 9

        "Why don't you give up, you know that you'll never win," Mistress said after I lost for the seventeenth time that day.

        "Because I want to be with you always even if that means being the second best! I will never give up! Never!" I shouted, " Plus, it's so much fun to battle you!"

~~~

The present

        I snapped back to reality.

        "Fine then if you really want to get yourself destroyed," L-Drago changed him mode, "as you wish, I will send you to your doom!" L-Drago attacked, but then a blue light appeared, and it repealed My L-Drago's attack. What the hell is happening today? I looked closely and found that Anubious's colour changed.

        Looks like this kid is also a legendary blader, well looks like this will be more fun, I smirked, "L-Drago!"

        "Go Anubious!" Yuki shouted. As they fought, it got more and more interesting for me.

        "Humph, interesting," I said, "Now you're talking!"We clashed head-on but in the end, Yuki lost. I retrieved L-Drago and said, "Now I see," the group of friends looked at me, "it looks like that story of yours isn't a lie after all."

        "Join as Ryuga," Gingka ordered.

        "Don't be ridiculous, a new star fragment huh, the black sun too, very cool," I said, "so in order for me to rise to even greater heights myself, I will take control of it all with my own hands!" I exclaimed, surprising them all, I laughed as I walked away.

        "Ryuga!" Gingka shouted.

        "But, I think I might know another legendary blader, you wouldn't know because that blader was the dark nebula's top-secret weapon," I said.

        "Who is it?" Gingka asked.

        "I'll give you a hint," I told them, "You won't battle that blader and win though."

        "Why-" Yuki asked.

        "Because that blader is all mine," I answered, "Anyway, listen closely, this blader's bey is strongest in the full moon, whether it be blood or blue."

        I walked away, Great, I'm in trouble again thanks to Gingka and Friends, anyway I should start trying to find the legendary bladers.

Gingka's POV

~~~~~~~~

        "What does that mean?" I asked.

        "He's not lying," Kyoya said suddenly, "A moon bey, I know that bey from somewhere, but I just can't remember!"

        "Are you sure you have?" Madoka asked.

        "No, he's right, I remember too," Benkei shouted.

        "Remember what he said about battling her," Madoka said.

        "Yeah, he said that blader was all his," Kenta said, "Could that blader actually..."

        "Be stronger than him," I finished for Kenta.

        "I hope not," Madoka shivered.

Merda's POV

~~~~~~~~

        "Hmm, Ryuga, I wonder what you're going to do now?" I asked myself, as I watched him walk away from the group, "You gave them a clue about me, you know about Nemesis and you're not helping, this is not like you my old friend." I watched him as he stopped.

        "Merda, I swear on my life I'll bet you," He said, "But will you love me if I do? All I want is to know if you love me or not."

        I blushed, "I do, love you," I whispered, "But all I want to know is if you actually love me." I was somewhat glad that he didn't know I was there, but I wanted him to here me so he knew that I love him. But, if I want his beys to develop to their strongest limits he can't be with me at all, he needs to do it on his own. But, who knows when he'll accomplish it, it could take years! Years until I can be with the one person I love?

        I love him, but I can't be with him, at least for now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holy Ship! This chapter is 9.2 pages long! Anyway more chapters on the way!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

15.6K 219 12
Hi!^^This is my second story so...I hope it will be good! After the battle with Nemesis, Madoka is with Aleksei...And that hurts someone...A lot! I d...
4K 33 12
Ryuga the strongest Blader in the world is bloody beaten and on his last legs from the God of Destruction he trys one final move to redeem himself an...
96.1K 1.2K 20
A book full of oneshots of Beyblade Burst, Beyblade Burst God/Evolution and Beyblade Burst Turbo/Cho-z/SuperZ/ Beybread Burst Gachi/GT/Rise / Beyblad...