I'm back | โœ“

By sydneyrgriffin

When Annalise Stark's mother died, her music went with her. Now, she's the new girl all over again. Except sh... More

00 | casting !!
01 | I'm back ..
02 | last first day !
I'm back - 03 | the party from hell
I'm back - 04 | funland
I'm back - 05 | summer & horror do mix
I'm back - 06 | thick as thieves
I'm back - 07 | meeting meredith
I'm back - 08 | red flag no.1
I'm back - 09 | drinking our problems
I'm back - 10 | comfort zones
I'm back - 11 | the waiting game
I'm back - 12 | a girl's day
I'm back - 13 | faux family dinner
I'm back - 14 | the cheer up committee
I'm back - 15 | a mandatory rager
I'm back - 16 | wicked hangover
I'm back - 17 | frostbite
I'm back - 18 | new girl in town
I'm back - 19 | corruption
I'm back - 20 | special timez
I'm back - 21 | the hard holiday
I'm back - 22 | evil stepsister
I'm back - 23 | singing in the shower
I'm back - 24 | the rehearsal
I'm back - 25 | final engagement
I'm back - 26 | disaster child
I'm back - 27 | apples & undereye bags
I'm back - 28 | I love you
I'm back - 29 | attitude
I'm back - 30 | high stakes
I'm back - 31 | last day of school :)
I'm back - 32 | a guy's day
I'm back - 33 | new york, new york
I'm back - 34 | fangirling
I'm back - 35 | karaoke queen
I'm back - 36 | record & relish
I'm back - 37 | tourist traps
I'm back - 39 | home sweet home
I'm back - 40 | the end !!

I'm back - 38 | the looong day

139 7 2
By sydneyrgriffin

𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚎'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠
𝚝𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚝𝚑, 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎

We walked up to the bouncer I guess you could call him and he eyed me suspiciously, I smiled meekly before handing him the six tickets that Raymond had sent me. He took a look before nodding and letting us through the red rope.

I followed my friends inside the Met and I couldn't contain my own gasp. When I first arrived in New York I thought the hotel room was the fanciest room I had ever stepped foot in, but I stand corrected as I look around this place.

I wanted to squeal, spin, and run in excitement. But I had a feeling that that kind of behavior wasn't tolerated here. So instead, I stayed quiet as someone led us to a circular table with six seats. Each seat had a place card on the plate with each of our names on it.

Fancy.

I sat in the chair that held my name and the rest of the group did too, I waited patiently as a server brought over appetizers. We'd only gotten the tickets today, so I hoped that there wasn't any call ahead RSVP for meals.

I was too scared to ask, but I ate my food in peace. The whole room was mostly silent as the announcer went onto the stage, "Welcome everyone, to the Met's unveiling of our new Pompeii exhibit! It's a moving establishment and will only be here for a few weeks, and tonight we reveal it to the public!" Everyone in the room started clapping, "If I may ask you to follow me towards the exhibit, we'll return shortly for dinner."

He walked off the stage and everyone stood up, following him down many different winding halls of the museum. It would be easy to get lost in here. He finally stopped in front of a large red curtain, "I introduce to you, Pompeii de Met!" He pulled a rope and the curtains opened, revealing a large backdrop of a painting of the city before the tragic eruption.

In front of it were many different artifacts. Things like pieces of buildings, preserved food, weapons, and even some bodies that were preserved in the ash. They looked like statues, it was hard to believe that thousands of years ago they were people.

"This is amazing," I looked around in awe, standing on my tippy toes so I could get a better look.

Zach grabbed my hand, giving it a squeeze, "Isn't it?"

We all stayed for a bit and watched the exhibit before heading back to the main hall where the actual party was taking place. They served a seven-course meal and provided dancing, but after eating all of that I was worn out! I'd had a long day, and to be honest, I just wanted to go back to the hotel and sleep.

I leaned my head against Zach's chest, "I'm tired, and ready to go." I whispered. I didn't want to be a burden and force him to leave early, but I also knew that none of them would allow me to leave alone.

I felt his body turn, "Hey Aiden, are you guys ready to go?" Zach asked as he stroked my hair with his other hand. I vaguely heard Aiden call back, 'Hell no, this is awesome!' I felt Zach look down at me, "I think Annalise and I are going to head back, she's super tired from the shoot this morning, it's been a long day."

I didn't quite catch Aiden's response as Zach slowly led me out of the Met and into a taxi that had been conveniently there. They probably call them for all of the guests, the party had an open bar.

I was in and out of sleep the entire ride, and it wasn't long before the taxi stopped. Zach and I got out, and when I opened my eyes I was blinded by the brightness of our hotel lobby. Robert's Modernarium on the Walk really was futuristic.

I stumbled a bit and felt Zach scoop me up in his arms, "Woah there, Princess." This situation was giving me a slight deja vu. I heard the elevator ding and move movement.

But I don't remember getting in the elevator?..

When I heard the key card ding, and our door open, I was suddenly wide awake. I stared up at Zach, "You can go to sleep, I've got you." He said softly as he shut the door behind us.

"I don't know if I can sleep now," I whispered. Knowing that I was awake now, Zach set me on my feet. But I kept looking at him, deep into his eyes. He was giving me the same look he did earlier, it was a mixture of what I thought to be love, shock, and lust.

"Annalise?"

"Zach?" I repeated, with no question in mind. I pressed my lips to his softly in a short kiss, "I love you." I kissed him again, and then again, and again.

I felt his grip around my waist tighten, he grunted against my lips. "I love you too, Lise." He said when he broke apart for air. But it didn't last long, he was on me faster than a cheetah to its prey, crashing his lips back onto mine as if I would disappear if he didn't.

The kiss went from passionate to rough in a second, things were heating up quickly. I felt my back hit a wall and one of Zach's hands encased me to it. The party was over and his hair didn't need to look so perfect anymore, so I reached up and started to tangle my fingers in it.

I pulled him closer, deepening the kiss. I had gone from tired to wide awake with the sound of a door opening. I kicked off my heels, sinking down a bit. I felt Zach chuckle against my lips as if forgetting that I'm smaller than him.

He licked my bottom lip asking for entry, I denied it, breaking apart the kiss. He stared down at me with lustful eyes. I melted under his gaze, "Two can play at the game, Princess." He teased, swiftly bending down to kiss me again.

I didn't know what he meant, that is until I felt his hands on my ass. I squealed in surprise and he used this moment to plunge his tongue into my mouth. With his hands still there, he lifted me up allowing me to wrap my legs around his torso tightly.

Our tongues danced together, battling for dominance. Which I ultimately let Zach win. I felt us start to move as he walked with me in his arms toward our bedroom. Everything was moving so fast, but I couldn't bring myself to care.

I felt my back hit something soft and I realized I was lying on the bed. The lights were off but my eyes adjusted to the darkness and the blinking lights of the city quickly. Zach kissed me again, short and sweet. "We should probably stop, Annalise." He gave me another peck.

I moaned quietly, "But what if I don't want to?" I questioned stubbornly. I wracked my brain about this hundreds of times. I had always been nervous about the subject, but being here with him made me feel safe, loved. I knew that he wanted to, so that makes me the deciding factor.

"Annalise," he whispered my name. "Are you sure?" His breath fanned my ear, sending a shiver down my back.

Without a second of hesitation, I nodded. I didn't say anything as I started tugging on Zach's shirt, he let me take it off. "I love you, and I want to." He nodded, throwing the shirt off to the side, and within a second his lips were back on mine and I could feel his skin on mine.

I was cold, that damn AC was up too high again. I felt something shift beside me and I snuggled closer to Zach for warmth, in response he grunted and tightened his grip around my waist.

I sighed contently until I felt like I was being watched. I opened my eyes slightly and peered around the room until I saw Daphne peeking her head in the door. When she saw me staring her eyes widened like a kid caught with his hand in the candy jar before quickly disappearing.

What the heck?

In confusion, I got up and wrapped one of the sheets around my body seeing as I was still naked, and walked to the door. I gave it a little push and it creaked open a bit to reveal Summer and Daphne standing outside of it. "Guys, what are you doing?" I whispered quietly, I was still tired.

Not to be blunt, but sex really does take a lot out of you.

Summer cringed before her face became more mischievous, "Well, we woke up early before any of the guys and we came to get you... and we saw you like," she pointed at my sheet. "That. Did you and Zach?" She asked excitedly, eyeing me.

I peeked over at Zach, who was still sleeping soundly. I ducked out of the room and shut the door behind me, "What?" I asked even though I knew full well what she meant.

"Did you and Zach, you know... fuck?" Daphne asked with a huge smile, I cursed, she already knew.

I nodded sheepishly, my cheeks heating up. They both started cheering for me until I shushed them. "I'm just glad it was you guys this morning and not Aiden, oh he'd be so pissed. Do not tell him under any circumstances." I finished with a laugh, but I was only half joking.

They were my best friends, so of course they could know. But there is no way in hell that Aiden can. As my brother it would one, be awkward, and two, he's already very protective of me. He accepted that Zach and I were going out, but if he found out, it would not end well for Zach.

They agreed, knowing exactly why. Suddenly, I heard a door open. My head whipped to my door only to find that it was still closed. I cursed, it isn't Zach. "Lise, get down!" Daphne hissed, before shoving me down behind the couch.

I complied, diving behind it as I heard the assailant start speaking, "What are you two doing out here?" It was Ryan, thank god.

Summer laughed nervously while Daphne cleared her throat, "Oh nothing, come on Ryan, I need to show you something in the bedroom," Daphne said, rushing to the rescue and dragging him back inside.

As soon as they were gone I stood up to see Summer wiping imaginary sweat from her brow, "Phew, that was a close one," she glanced at her and Aiden's door. "You better get in there fast, I don't know what else to do if Aiden comes out." I nodded and started back into my room.

I don't blame her, how would we explain my attire other than the obvious? I shut the door behind me, leaning against it and sinking to the floor in relief. "Why are you on the floor?" This time it was Zach.

I grabbed at my heart, cursing. "Zach, you scared me!"

He chuckled as he got up, walking towards me. "What were you doing out there dressed like that?" His eyes raked over my body as he crouched down next to me.

I bit my lip, he was still naked. "Nothing..."

He shook his head as he laughed, "Ready for a shower then?" He winked causing my cheeks to heat up, but I nodded. He scooped me up into his arms before walking towards the bathroom, dropping the sheet in the process.

𝚠𝚘𝚠, 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚐𝚗𝚒𝚣𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚜𝚑. 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚙𝚛𝚘! 𝚜𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗' 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚛, 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔?

𝙸'𝚖 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝙸'𝚖 𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚒𝚝, 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕. 𝚜𝚊𝚍? 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍? 𝙸 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑. 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝. 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢, 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚈𝚘𝚞!! 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝 <𝟹 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 !!

𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚊 𝚏𝚞𝚗 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚝? 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚜 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚣𝚎𝚛. 𝚠𝚎𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝? 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚗 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝 :( 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜. 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝚡𝚘𝚡𝚘 𝚜𝚢𝚍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 1.2K 47
~"You don't- you don't need me." I stared in shock. This was the first shred of emotion he'd shown since he started avoiding me, and I had no idea ho...
29.3K 753 30
She has PTSD. He has epilepsy. He's on the football team and she's in choir. She's introverted and shy. He's extroverted and popular. He's determined...
232K 10.7K 36
For with God nothing shall be impossible. (Luke 1:37) ~~~~~ Jasper is a screwed up kid, yet no one cares enough to find out why. Bruises hide his arm...
949 42 17
VERY MATURE CONTENT 18+ (TRIGGER WARNING!!). Little Lizzie was just five year's old when her mom passed away from cancer, now being raised by her fat...