Hemlock Chronicles 2 (Hemlock...

By Song_Wolf_Lover69

Months have passed since Peter, Celena, and Roman dealt with the evil Vargulf. But the mystery of their grea... More

Prologue: The Search Continues...
Chapter 1: Innocence Doesn't Exist
Chapter 2: To Try in Vain
Chapter 3: Desperate Times
Chapter 4: When a Stranger Comes...
Chapter 5: Nightmare in Hemlock Grove
Chapter 6: Becoming a Reality
Chapter 7: Unwanted Guests
Chapter 8: In the Shadows
Chapter 9: Bad Day
Chapter 10: Secret's Out
Chapter 11: Hunger Out of Control
Chapter 12: Hold me
Chapter 13: Finding the Cure
Chapter 15: Reunion
Chapter 16: Stopping the Dream
Chapter 17: Trust
Chapter 18: Reunite
Chapter 19: Peter and the Wolf
Chapter 20: All Monsters
Chapter 21: Hungry Ghost
Chapter 22: Taken
Surprise!!! Bonus Chapter

Chapter 14: The Search of Shelley Godfrey

294 3 0
By Song_Wolf_Lover69

*WARNING!  The following chapter contains a very smutty scene between Roman, Peter, and Celena. No one under 18 allowed.  You have been warned*

The same night, Shelley and Viktor were visited by their friend Jason.  He managed to sneak them some food and drinks again and brought a book.  He wanted to show Shelley how smart he was.  Very slowly, he begins to read to them. 

"A...little...boy...His...his name...is...Fred.  His name is Fred.  His pr...pride...and...joy.  A ...shiny sled." Jason reads.

Shelley smiles, so proud of him.  Jason looks over his shoulder and smiles at both of them.  

"Great job, big man." Viktor praises him.  

Jason goes back to reading, "A lit...little boy." 

Shelley frowns discreetly and keeps watch of the phone.  Waiting for her uncle to text her.  

But Norman was already there.  As the snow begins to fall, he takes his van and drives to where Shelley texted him. He gets out and begins to walk around.  Searching for her and Viktor.  He finds the foreclosed house and searches the alleys.  

A dog starts to bark, starting Shelley, Viktor, and Jason.  

"Shh." Shelley shushes him and checks the phone.  Still nothing.  It was already past midnight.  She hopes and prays Norman will find her.  

Jason goes back to reading, "Her...shed...is blue." 

Shivering from the cold, Norman goes back to his van.  He wasn't going to give up finding her.  He needed her to come home.  

After waiting longer, Shelley and Jason fell asleep.  Viktor kept watch for anything but still nothing.  Shelley stirs and snaps her head up, blinking the sleep out of her eyes.   She looks at the phone and sees it was almost 2am.  She sighs and starts to shake Jason awake.  She felt bad keeping him from sleeping in his warm bed.  

Viktor watches and when Jason was awake, she points at the window.

"Something wrong?" Jason asks. 

Shelley looks at Viktor, "We need to go.  Uncle Norman might be out there."

Viktor sighs and nods, "Jason..." He kneels next to him, "Big man, Shelley and I have to go.  We can't stay here forever.  There's a lot of people who wants to hurt Shelley and we need to keep her safe.  We need to go home." 

Jason looks down sadly, "You guys are my friends." 

Shelley begins to tear up, "I don't want to say goodbye either, Jason.  I'll miss you so much.  You have done such brave things for me and Viktor.  I'll never forget you and will always be grateful." 

"She says she'll miss you and she'll always be grateful for what you have done for us.  You're our friend, too.  Best friend forever." Viktor smiles.  

Jason looks at them both and turns to Shelley as Shelley pulls him in for a big hug. Together, they walked Jason back to the window and help him up on the dryer.  But before Jason leaves, he turns back to them and hugs them both.  

"Bye." He whispers. 

"Bye, big man." Viktor sighs.  

As Jason walks back home, Shelley and Viktor walk out of the house.  

When Jason gets back inside, to his horror, his father was waiting for him inside...with his belt.  

Shelley and Viktor walk towards the fence and looks around.  Shelley smiles big when she sees Norman's van.  She taps Viktor's shoulder and points. 

"Uncle Norman."

Viktor sighs in relief, "Thank god.  Let me get this." He pulls on the fence wider to get her through it, but both of them jump when they here a man shouting and Jason crying out in pain.  

"Oh, shit!" Viktor takes off running towards Jason's house with Shelley following him.  

Before Jason's father could hit him again, Viktor kicks the door down, making it fly across the kitchen and they both run inside. 

"No!" Shelley screams, startling Viktor.  

Jason's father scrambles to get his shotgun and a woman walks into the room, looking at Shelley and Viktor in terror.  Viktor yanks Shelley out of the way as the gun goes off.  The bullets hit the woman instead and kills her.  Another woman comes out from the corner with a meat cleaver and hits Shelley in the back, making her scream in pain. 

"No!" Viktor shouts and waves his arm, making the woman fly back and slam into the kitchen table.  

Shelley sobs in pain as Jason was curled up in the corner, crying his eyes out and covering his face.  

Shelley whimpers softly, "J-Jason.  I'm so-sorry." She struggles to speak.

Viktor helps Shelley up, "He'll be ok.  Norman will call to help him.  Come on." He places a hand on her back and heals her as she walks.  

Shelley cries out in pain but soon the pain the goes away and the wound closes up. But still she carried deep pain.  For Jason.  

They walk out of the alley and heads towards the street.  Norman finally spies them and starts the van, screeching his tires as he stops before them.  He yanks the doors open for them. 

"Shelley, Viktor! Get in!" He rushes them to get inside. 

"Uncle..." Shelley sobs and gets into the van.

Norman looks at her in shock, "Oh, my god!  Oh, my god!" He even spies her hands, "My god!" 

Viktor gets in after and slams the door shut as Norman gets into the driver's seat and takes off.  Norman wasted no time to call Pryce and let him know he had them safe and sound.  

At Jason's, the neighbors heard the ruckus and came over to check.  A woman walks in and sees the horror aftermath and finds Jason sitting on the floor, playing a game on the cellphone.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miranda is about to leave in the morning when Destiny stops her and calls Miranda out on what Destiny believes is a grift. It seems like Destiny is fine with Miranda conning money out of rich boy Roman, but not when the con involves breaking up Celena, Roman and Peter and warns to go somewhere else to run her scam or it will end very badly for her.  

During the same morning, Viktor and Shelley were in Godfrey's Industries recovering from the malnutrition and dehydration.  Pryce was so happy to see his glowworm again.  He even gave them a room to share.

When Pryce runs his finger over her skin, he exclaims in shock, "Glowworm, you've lost your glow.  But you found your voice.  I'm so proud of you." He smiles big and exams her hands, "My god, after years of trying to aim for success for you...Viktor managed the impossible in a matter of seconds." He looks over a passed out Viktor. 

Shelley sighs softly, she knew how exhausted he was.  

 "I never gave up hope. You and Viktor are safe now.  No one ever need to know you're here." 

Shelley struggles to speak once again, "Where's my uncle?" She asks slowly. 

Pryce smiles at her voice, "He's gathering your family and calling Matthew and Celena.  Matthew and Letha managed to get on a flight last night.  They should be here soon." 

Shelley frowns a little and Pryce was confused.

"You don't look happy." 

"I am, of course." She sighs as Pryce strokes her cheek and caresses her head, seeing the hair growing from her scalp.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Celena and Peter wake up after Miranda left and got dressed.  They both shiver as they hurry into Destiny's apartment.  

"God, it's freezing out there." She brushes off the snow out of her hair.  

Peter wraps his arms around her and holds her close, "I can keep you warm." He grins.

"You kept me hot enough last night." She smirks and giggles as he kisses the tickle spots of her neck.  She clears her throat when Andreas and Destiny were watching them with amused looks.

"Glad to see you two are doing good." Andreas smirks. 

"Gonna take more than a thirsty bitch to stop me." Celena says as Peter moves to the kitchen after slapping her ass.  

"I swear I wanted to slap that bitch for you, girl." Destiny says. 

"I had to get out or I was going to kill her...I'm not playing." Celena trembles at the memory of her anger.  

"Don't worry, I already sent the bitch packing." Destiny smirks.

Celena giggles, "Thanks." She sighs. "Well, I better go check on Roman...see how he's doing.  I swear I feel like I'm going through visitation rights with you two." She scoffs.

Peter laughs, "I'll give you a lift." 

"Thanks.  I really missed the little baby." Celena freezes at what she just said.  "Shit!" She whispers as Peter slowly turns to look at her in pure shock.

"'Baby'?" Peter stutters.

Celena stutters as everyone was looking at her pure shock.  

"What baby?" Destiny asks.

"I wasn't suppose to tell.  But I can't keep this from you.  It's big.  Really big." She takes a deep breath and lets it out slowly.  "Roman has been hiding Letha's baby.  Her daughter didn't die."

Peter's eyes widen in shock and Destiny covers her mouth.

"Why?" Destiny asks. 

"To protect her from Olivia." Celena states. "She cannot know.  No one can know." 

Peter grits his teeth in anger, he couldn't believe Celena kept this from him and couldn't believe Roman would do this and force Celena to keep this secret from him.  Peter makes a grab for his jacket and storms out of the apartment. 

"Peter.  Peter! Don't do anything stupid!" Celena rushes to follow him and slams the door behind her.

Andreas slowly exhales a cloud of smoke, "Damn, what a drama." He inhales more from his weed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Miranda gets back to Roman's, she goes straight to the baby's room but first she needed something from Anna.  She cracks the Anna's bedroom door open and gasps softly as she sees Anna and Conway getting it on.  She quickly shuts the door and goes to nursey.  The poor baby was crying and Miranda tries to sooth her.  She decided then and there that the baby deserves to be have a real day as a child, so she gets her dressed warmly and sneaks her out of the house while Roman was making calls to Pryce to inform him about a startling side effect he was experiencing.  Pus dripping from his ears.  

Pryce was in his lab doing his routine checkups on Prycilla when Roman called him.  

"What can I do for you, Roman?"

Roman clutches a towel against his ear as it continues to drain.  

"I feel like I'm dying.  Thick yellow pus is running out of my ear."

"That's a good thing.  Your body's purging itself.  You're not dying.  It's like chemo, you're reacting to the treatment.  Part of you is dying, but part of you is being reborn." Pryce explains as Roman keeps dabbing his ear, glaring at the pus stained towel. 

"Thick yellow pus is running out of my ear!" Roman states strongly. 

"So you said.  Look, Roman, nobody said it was going to be a walk in the park." Pryce states and continues to try and explain to him about side effects. 

Peter grits his teeth as he drives Celena and himself to Roman's.

"Look, I'm sorry I didn't tell you about the baby.  It wasn't my right to tell you.  It was Roman's and I've been trying to get him to talk to you."

"Oh, you're doing a great job!  Fucking him left and right to keep him tame." Peter says bitterly. 

"Fuck you!" She shouts. 

"Did that last night." Peter remarks.  

Miranda was showing the baby a great time at the park, unaware of Olivia watching from distance. 

Peter storms up to the door and keeps ringing it.  

"Peter, calm down please!" Celena begs, but he continues to glare at her. 

Peter didn't stop ringing the doorbell.  

Roman grits his teeth and looks up at the stairs, wondering why no one was answering it.  

"Can someone get the door?" He scoffs.  

But Anna and Conway were too comfortable where they were.  Roman throws the towel away and storms up to the door.  When he opens it, Peter comes storming in, shoving him away.

"You bastard!  You had Letha's baby here all this time?!" 

"You told him?!" Roman glares at Celena.

"It slipped! I'm sorry!" 

Peter walks fast and furiously into the house, sniffing out for a child, till Roman grabs his by the shoulder.  Peter turns fast and punches Roman in the face.

"No!" Celena shouts.

But Peter wanted blood and Roman wanted to finish this once and for all.  

Roman tries to punch him, but Peter ducks and shoves him against he wall and crashes into a lamp.

"Stop it!" Celena shouts. 

Peter shoves Roman against a table and punches him till Roman punches him back. 

"***DAMN IT, STOP IT!" Celena screams and loud rumbling is made as Roman and Peter fly backwards from each other.  Roman slides across the room and hits the couch, while Peter flies into a wall.  

Both were groaning and panting.  Celena gasps softly and looks at them both.  

"What's wrong with you?" Roman frowns at Peter. 

"I have no idea." Peter rubs his face, panting still. 

Roman chuckles all of the sudden, "Honestly, that was fun.  Can we do that again?" He says sarcastically at Celena. 

Celena huffs, "Can we please sit and talk about this like normal people?  Please?" She sighs heavily. 

Suddenly, Miranda walks in carrying the baby. 

Celena frowns, "Where were you?  Why did you take the baby out?" She asks. 

"I felt that she deserves some sunshine for once in her life.  Fresh air.  She's ok.  She had fun." Miranda says.  

"Can I hold her please?" Celena asks and takes her into her arms.  "Hi, baby!  Did you have a good time with Auntie Miranda?" She coos.  

The baby squeaks and giggles.  

"Why didn't you tell me?" Peter glares at Roman.

"How could I?  We never talked." Roman scoffs. 

"Still could have told me, dick." 

"Shh! You're gonna upset her." Celena scorns at him. 

"What's her name?" Peter asks as he gets to his feet and walks over to Celena. 

Celena and Roman share a look, "Um..." 

"Nadia." Miranda says.  "Her name is Nadia.  It means 'hope'." She smiles. 

"Nadia.  I like that.  Letha would like that, too." Celena smiles and turns to Peter, "Wanna hold her?" 

Peter nods and smiles at the little girl in his arms, "Hi, Nadia.  God, she's beautiful." He whispers.  He leans and kisses her head.  Nadia closes her eyes when he kisses her and blinks as she looks up at him.  

"Nadia, this is Peter." Celena smiles as she points at him.  Nadia smiles at the name and giggles.  

She gasp and coos at Nadia.  Laughing, Celena moves and sits with Roman on the couch, resting her head on his shoulder. 

"She's tired.  Had too much fun and I better change her too." Miranda says.  "I'll watch over her.  It feels like you three have a lot to talk about." She takes the baby out of Peter's hands and takes Nadia away. 

Peter sighs heavily as he was finally calming down.  He moves to sit in front of Celena and Roman. 

Roman takes a deep breath and explains as best as he could for the baby's sudden appearance. 

"I wanted to tell you, but you split, and I didn't know what to do.  I needed you, and you left me.  I was completely fucking lost.  I couldn't even tell Celena when she woke up.  I wanted to protect her and the baby from Olivia.  But..." Roman sighs heavily and rubs his mouth as tears begin to form.  "I am still completely fucking lost.  Then Miranda shows up like she fell out of the sky and..." He scoffs. 

"I don't understand.  Were you planning on hiding this baby forever?" Peter frowns at him in confusion. 

"I didn't have a plan.  I still don't.  There's still so much you don't know."  Roman scoffs.

"It's ok.  There's time.  Where would we be without our secrets?" Peter grins and lightly punches Roman on the shoulder and rubs his arm.  

Roman couldn't help but laugh. 

(SMUT!!!)

Celena smiles, "I'm so glad you guys are back together now." She giggles and sighs against Roman's shoulder as she begins to think back when this all started.  "How can I love you two?  You both are so...different, yet we connect so well.  Better than magnets.  As we can see and feel, the universe has been screaming at us from day one that we belong to each other.  Yet, we've been pretending to be deaf." Celena says then faces Peter.  "It still blows my mind that we were given this wonderful connection.  This bond.  This love.  I just wish...we could understand it better." She suddenly finds herself intertwining her fingers with Roman's and reaches out for Peter's hand, intertwining with his.  As she touched him, the webbings of their hands begin to glow sapphire.  

Celena gasps and they all let go of each other, Roman frowns as he looks at his hands, then over to Peter who was in shock as well.  

"Did you guys see that?" Celena asks. 

Roman nods, "Uh-huh." 

"What the fuck was that?" Peter asks. 

Celena reaches for Roman's hand again, then takes Peter's.  The hands begin to glow again.  

Celena gasps softly and laughs in disbelief, "Wow." 

"Why is this happening?" Roman asks. 

Celena continues to look and watch the light shine in their hands.  She looks at both of them, "Because we're together.  When we're together, we're stronger." She licks her lips.  "Fate is pushing up together as one.  For a reason." 

"What reason?" Peter frowns. 

Celena slowly shrugs, "I don't know." 

Roman lets go, "Come on, we better not do this here." He says and moves to head up to his room while they follow him.  

Roman shuts and locks the door then turns to them, "Let's try something." He takes Celena's hand again.  Then watches her take Peter's hand.  Peter hesitantly takes Roman's hand, then the light shines even brighter.  

"Holy shit." Roman gasps. 

"Wow." Celena gasps as the light with little tiny orbs practically dances over their skin.  "This is so...amazing and weird at the same time." 

"It feels like tiny feet tip-toing all over my skin." Peter shivers.

"But why is this happening? I feel like the universe is telling us something right now, but I feel blind even though it's literally blaring in my face." Roman scoffs. 

A random thought came to Celena, "What if it's like the dreams?" She asks. 

"What?" Peter frowns. 

"You know, how we're always sharing the same dream? Yet, when we have them...it seems...weak.  Just comes in flashes.  When we dreamed of the family at the Oasis, it was strong but...not strong enough to tell us more because I was with you." She says to Peter, "But when we had the dream about the kid on the tricycle, it was diluted.  We barely could see much.  And we were a part.  What if, as one, we can make the dream stronger.  By being together." She suggests and shivers when the light crawls up her skin, touching her very erotically.  

Roman and Peter both give each other awkward looks, but they both think she could be right.  

"Ohhh, ok.  That felt really...really good." She moans softly as the light begins to dance around her boobs. 

"It's like a very seductive..." Roman shivers as the light basically crawls over his crotch.  "...aphrodisiac." 

"Almost as if it's trying to get us to fuck." Peter grunts as the light crawls up his neck.  He sniffs the air and he could smell Celena arousal and even Roman's.

"It's working." Celena moans and shivers as the light goes lower. "But I know you two kept saying you don't want a threesome. Just focus on pleasuring me." She says as she begins to grow wet.  

Peter shares another look with Roman, then turn to Celena, "Fuck it." He pulls her into his arms and kisses her passionately.  Celena breathes heavily against his lips as she follows his kiss.  

Peter pants and moves to undress as Celena goes to Roman.  Pulling him close to kiss him deeply.  Roman kisses her back, just as passionately.  He moves away to undress as well.  As Peter stands naked behind her, he pulls her sweater off her and pulls her string shirt over her head.  After Roman undresses, he moves to pull her jeans off her and her panties while Peter unhooked bra.  Peter grips her chin and kisses her lips then trails down to kiss her body as Roman moves to kisses her, holding her close.  Celena moans as she was trapped between her loves as they practically worshiped her body.  She reaches out and grips them by their hard members, stroking them in her hands as they kiss and suck on her skin.  Roman moans softly at the feel of her soft hand.  Peter pants roughly as he grows hard against her hand.

Peter moves Celena to make her lie on the bed and he dives between her legs. She moans erotically as he feasts on her pearl.  Panting and moaning, Celena wags her finger at Roman and gestures him to come closer.  While Peter as eating her out, she pulls Roman to get on his knees on the bed and she takes him in her mouth.   Gasping softly, Roman groans at the feeling of her mouth around him.  She sucked and licked his hard flesh, slicking it with her mouth.  Roman grips her hair as she continues her erotic tease.  

"Fuck." Roman groans and moans when Celena whimpers around him.

She gasps when releases him from her mouth and wipes her lips.  She wanted more.  She wanted them so bad. Peter lifts his head away from her legs, panting softly.

"I don't want to wait anymore." Celena moans and grabs Roman, shoving him to the bed. 

Roman moans and pants, then gasps as Celena slides herself on him.  His eyes roll as she rides him so good.  

"Oh, god." He groans and throws his head back as she rides him at a perfect rhythm. "Ohhh, fuck." He scrunches his face in passion.  

Celena moans and looks over her shoulder as Peter watches them.  She reaches out for him.  "Come here." She whispers.  

Panting, Peter walks over to her and gets on the bed behind her.

 "I love you." She whispers to Peter as she kisses him, and looks at Roman as she continues her ride.  "Both of you." She leans down and kisses Roman.  Roman moans against her lips and wraps his arms around her.  She moans as she breaks the kiss and goes back to riding Roman and sits up.  

Something inside Peter snaps, his lust begins to rise and he yanks her hair, pulling her to press her against his body.  

Panting, Celena cries out when she feels him sliding inside to join Roman.  Roman's eyes widen at the weird feeling, but at the same time...it felt so....so....good! His eyes roll back at the tightness.  They both begin to thrust inside her as one.  Making her cry out and moan.

"Oh, god! Yes!" She whimpers.  

Peter grunts as he thrusts with Roman, fucking Celena together.  The light around them begins to shine again.  Making their bodies glow and increasing the lust between them.  Roman shouts and throws his bed back as she tightens more around him and he meets her movements.  

Peter moans and bites down on her shoulder as he continues his invasion, "Oh, fuck, oh yeah!" He groans against her skin.  

The light grows brighter as the three of them begin to approach their quick ending.

Celena whimpers with need, "Oh, my god.  Please." She gasps.  

Roman and Peter grunt and moan with her, "Oh, fuck, I'm coming!" Roman shouts. 

All three of them stiffen as a powerful orgasm shoot through them and the light shines throughout their room, blasting through the windows with their screams of pleasure.  Peter holds on to Celena as he shoots inside her with Roman and Roman digs his fingers into her hips as she tightens around them and cries out and shrieks their names.  

Finally, the light dims as they all begin to come down from their high. Panting heavily and sweating.  Celena falls limp on the bed as Roman pants and groans when she slide off him.  Peter couldn't even talk, he continues to breathe heavily and rolls to the other side of the bed.  The three of them felt so weak, but complete. It was as if a long accomplishment has finally happened and finished.  

Celena couldn't keep her eyes open.  She slowly closes them and welcomes her dreams. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 859 59
#1 in Adultromance🤭 "She's messing up with my brains again!" Stefano shut his eyes tightly and took a deep breath trying to fight off the feeling he...
129K 10.6K 46
"There's only one thing that's keeping me here, only one thing that's keeping me sane. The galaxy to my stars, the constellation that guides me home...
148K 6K 20
❝You're in love with him and he's in love with you and it's a goddamn tragedy, because you look at him and see the stars and he looks at you and sees...
4K 114 17
Peter keeps having dreams of a she wolf who he is drawn to. He tells his mother who only says, that maybe he will find the she wolf who is haunting...