Chaotic Rich boys club

By dyliannesaber

"This club should be called Oikawa's victims club!" Seven childhood friends and three adopted boys makes the... More

Introduction
Daichi start!
Satori start!
Kiyoomi start!
Tetsurou start!
Sachirou start!
Osamu start!
Semi start!
Tooru start!
Yuuji start!
Koutarou start!
Drinks
Which one is it?
Double dates
On the move
Throw it back
The fiance
Young master Oikawa
So what
Boyfriend duties
new start
Surprise baby sushijima!
strawberry
Bloom
First heartbreak
Bro-bond
Singing along
The future boss
message
New feels
Cool off?
Kiss and make up
Yes or yes
Adore you
scandal
Tooru's limits
A trip without Boss T.
Never not
Still into you
Midterm week
Handsome problems
A night to remember
Only want you
The luckiest fan
Heart to heart talks
Goodbye for now
Bar hopping
Going wild
Shirabu's cowardice
Semi's surprise
Be alright
Off limits
lalala~♡
Outreach programs 1
Outreach programs 2
More of you
Happy holidays
My Favorite Clothes
Touch
Chocolates
Risks
Falling
First night in Okinawa
Rollin'
Aphrodite
Guardian
Kei's 20th Bday
Small Doses 1
Small doses 2
On the job trainings
A week trip
Kei's graduation
Moonlight
Finale
Extra1: Tooru's married life
EXTRA 2: Satori's Married Life
Extra 3: Daichi's married life
Extra 4 : Med boys and Their Loving Husbands
EXTRA 5: Osamu's married life
EXTRA 6: Clubbing As Adults.

Sweets and rain

1.6K 60 32
By dyliannesaber

First week of November...

"The wind had gotten colder--- no. Its not about you Kei dont give me that nasty glare. Its really cold I am telling you." Keiji said and Kei rolled his eyes before he went back in studying.

"Was November this cold?" Kiyoomi asked and he took out his phone to check on his boyfriend.

Keiji sneezed and Kiyoomi hurriedly handed him wipes and alcohol. It was raining outside and these two seniors were really bored so they decided to bother Kei who just wanted to study.

"Why are you here?" Kei sighed and gathered his stuffs so he can leave these two annoying seniors.

"There are no empty seats left and we are waiting for our lovers to pick us up." Kiyoomi said and Kei did a disgusted face.

"Why do they need to pick you up when you two are still able to walk and go home yourselves? I don't wanna hear it. I'm leaving." Kei said and left the two black haired seniors.

Kei was about to leave his apartment but he saw his brother waiting for him. It was still heavily waiting and he had his umbrella but he didnt want to run with all the books and laptop he had. He made his way back to the study lounge and saw Keiji and Kiyoomi had shit eating grins.

"You wanna eat together?" Kiyoomi asked and Kei shook his head.

"Aki's outside. I have to leave asap so he won't get me. Can you bring my bag my apartment--- wait. Are you going back to your apartment later or not?" Kei asked and Keiji nodded. Kei, Koushi and Keiji lives in the same building by the way.

"Are you okay?" Keiji asked and Kei took out his umbrella.

"For now yeah. Thanks. I have to go now." Kei said and left.

Kiyoomi turned to look at Keiji worriedly and the other male sighed and rubbed his temples.

"Will he be okay? I mean... if he doesn't want to see his brother badly then... should we do something about it?" Kiyoomi asked.

"Its been going on for years. Kei refuses help and... lets just hope he won't catch a cold." Akaashi said.

"Does Kei-chan come from a rich family?" Kiyoomi asked and Keiji shook his head.

"No. I'd say average since they're not that poor. Its just he had issues with his family and doesn't want to be around them at all cost." Keiji replied.

Atsumu and Koutarou finally arrived. Koutarou made Keiji wear his hoodie while Kiyoomi removed his jacket and made Atsumu wear it.

"I saw that tall freshman who had blonde hair outside--- he was being weird." Atsumu said and Kiyoomi wrapped his arms around his boyfriend.

"Are you okay?" Koutarou asked his boyfriend and helped him carry his stuffs.

"Just... worried for Kei. These are Kei's stuffs. He was running away from his brother who was waiting for him." Keiji said.

"Ah... no wonder he was hiding behind those big pillars." Atsumu said.

•••

"How do I fucking pass when he's waiting by the entrance? He'll see me for sure..." Kei groaned and he texted his freshy friends and asked them where they were.

Those hoes are out on a double date while his senior friends still had classes. They asked what was wrong but Kei didn't reply anymore. He just stood behind that huge pillar.

"What are you doing there Kei-chan?" Hearing the familiar voice of his brother, he broke into a sprint.

"KEI-CHAN STOP RUNNING!" His brother yells who was chasing after him.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!" Kei yells as he ran faster.

It was still raining and even he had an umbrella, he was already drenched because he can't run properly because of it.

"LEAVE ME ALONE AKI!" Kei yells as he continued running while his brother was chasing after him.

•••

Tetsurou was driving his car around the campus and it was still raining. He passed by the college of medicine and he smiled a little and shook his head.

"What a waste..." He muttered and continued driving.

He was on his way to treat himself out with ice cream and pancakes. Tooru, Eita and Satori were busy with their paper works while the others were busy with their lovers. He had nothing better to do so he'll just go out and eat.

"FUCK!" Tetsurou yells when he almost hit into a student who suddenly crossed the street.

He glared at that student and his eyes widened when he saw it was Kei. A familiar guy was running after him but he still haven't crossed the driveway.

"What the actual fuck?" Tetsurou asked himself and he followed Kei who was already drenched from the rain and still running away from his brother.

"Should I help him?" Tetsurou asked and shrugged.

"I should not meddle with family matters." Tetsurou said and drive past Kei who was still running away from Akiteru.

Tetsurou watched Kei from the side mirror of his car and he shook his head before he stepped on the gas pedal so he can leave the area. He will mind his own business and turn a blind eye.

"He might catch a cold. Its still raining very hard... He might get hit by a car if he does that shit again. He cant clearly see now." Tetsurou said and skillfully did a U turn.

He opened the window of his car and yelled at the blondie who was already tired from all the running. Aki was 15 meters away from Kei and Kei still didnt want to give up.

"HEY! TSUKISHIMA KEI!" Tetsurou yelled and he saw Kei stop and looked around for whoever called his name so Tetsurou honked at him.

"GET IN! ITS RAINING WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" He saw Kei shook his head and Tetsurou hurriedly got outside his car and shoved Kei inside before Akiteru can get him. He got inside his car and drove off.

"Your car..." Tsukishima said worriedly and Tetsurou sighed.

"Stop thinking about small things." Tetsurou said and Tsukishima furrowed his brows.

"This car is very expensive and-"

"I said, stop thinking about small things Tsukishima." Tetsurou said and Kei shut his mouth and suddenly he sneezed.

"Hang in there. Why... why is your brother running after you?" Kuroo asked and the younger male removed his glasses and sighed.

"I don't know." Kei replied honestly.

"Where will I drop you off?" Tetsurou asked and Kei sighed and looked down at his lap.

"I don't know..." Kei replied and Tetsurou hummed.

"I'm taking you home then." Tetsurou replied and Kei's eyes widened.

"What?! No! I cant go home-"

"My home. My parents and siblings are out so it will be fine. You look so pale and you're freezing." Tetsurou said and Kei shook his head.

"You dont have to-"

"I insist." The older male said and when they arrived at the Kuroo mansion, Kei was shivering because of the cold.

"Prepare a warm bath and clothes for my guest. Also prepare some snacks preferably something has to do with strawberry." Tetsurou said and Kei's eyes widened as the servants led him somewhere.

Tetsurou made his way to his room and he saw his cat sleeping peacefully on his bed. He didn't disturb the cat and he made his way to his bathroom to take a shower he then changed into his black hoodie and sweatpants. He wore his slippers and made his way downstairs.

"Serve the food in my study thanks. Lead my guest there too." Tetsurou said and he made his way to his study.

"Young master shall we take your other cats out?"

"What? There are cats in my study?" Tetsurou asked and the servant's eyes widened.

"Huh? Those are not your cats young master?"

"Whitey is my only cat?" Tetsurou replied--- no longer sure.

"There are cats inside your study young master... they've been there for months already."

"Ha? How come I never knew I had cats inside? There are no cats when I use it." Tetsurou said and the servant shook his head.

"There are cats--- three lovely cats young master. They are uhm... pretty nice. Maybe Whitey can have friends." The servants said.

"Okay. Let those cats stay here. Imma get my son." Tetsurou said and made his way to his room to get his cat.

"Whitey, why are there cats in my study? Did you know about this?" Tetsurou asked and when he entered his study, there are indeed cats.

"Did you recruit them?" Tetsurou asked his cat and placed him down.

"Why are there three expensive cats in here and who put them here?" Tetsurou asked the servants.

"Are they from the neighbors? Who put them in there? How long have they've been chilling inside my study?" Tetsurou asked.

"You know what, I'm calling dad." Tetsurou said and called his father not even caring if he will disturb him or whatever.

"I'm bu-"

"Why are there cats in my study."

"Those cats had been staying there for a month already and you still haven't noticed?"

"What?! No!"

"Did you buy them?"

"..."

"Your sister did."

"Wait what?! Ughhhh. How come she didnt say anything about these cats?! They could have stayed in my room."

"Uhhhhh surprise from your sister I guess?"

"What was she thinking?! She can't take care of them. Ugh. So annoying."

"She thinks Whitey is lonely so she bought cats to accompany your son."

"Its now yours tho."

"Really? These cats are mine now?"

"Yeah. You know your sister."

"Okay. Thanks. Bye."

The call ended and he smiled a little at Kei who was now wearing a pair of comfortable silk pajamas. He was fresh out from the bath.

"Are you allergic to cats?" Tetsurou asked.

"No..." Kei replied and Tetsurou let him inside his study.

The younger male was really amazed to see expensive looking cats. He took his seat and watched the cats roam around the spacious study.

"Kindly process their papers. Transfer them to my name and please do create a room for my cats. I need a cat room since I have four cats now. You may leave us now." Tetsurou told the servants.

Can't I just be a cat and live comfortably here?! I mean just how fucking lucky are these cats?!

"Pspspspspspsps." Tetsurou called his cat who turned to look at him for a brief second and ignored him.

"Do you like cats?" Kei asked and let one cat climb on his lap.

"Yeah... I am more of a dog person tho." Tetsurou replied and took a sip of his tea.

"Hmmm. I see."

"What about you? Do you like cats or dogs?" Tetsurou asked and Kei shrugged.

"I don't know how to answer it. My sperm donor never let me keep one before." Kei said and Tetsurou thinned his lips when he called Whitey but Whitey made his way to Kei instead.

"Hi... how are you doing? What's your name?" Kei asked the black cat and who was rubbing his head on Kei's arm.

"Whitey." Tetsurou said and Kei eyed him like he had three heads.

"What."

"What? That's his name..." Tetsurou said.

"Ha? Uhhhhh okay then." Kei said and let the cat sleep next to his lap.

"Eat up..." Tetsurou said and Kei smiled a little and shook his head.

"I'm... I'm fine thank you." Kei said and the older male crossed his arms.

"No you're not. Wait--- did you come to hate strawberries now?" Kei didnt answer and Tetsurou shook his head and called a servant.

"This is f-fine-"

"No. You dont like it." Tetsurou reached for the plate of strawberry shortcake.

"Senpai, lets not waste food please. There are unfortunate and hungry kids out there." Kei said and grabbed the plate. Tetsurou thinned his lips and he handed the plate back to Kei.

"I can still eat them..." Kei said and Tetsurou told the servant to bring them more food.

"Why... why are you still being nice to me? I dont deserve such treatment coming from you..." Kei said and Tetsurou smiled a little.

"I am not holding any grudge against you or anything." Tetsurou said and Kei nodded and Tetsurou can see the discomfort in Kei's face as he ate the cake.

"The chocolate cake tastes great. Try it." Tetsurou said and Kei nodded and started eating the chocolate cake that Tetsurou handed to him.

"Why are you running away from your brother?" Tetsurou asked and Kei sighed.

"I... I just don't want to see him." Kei said and Tetsurou sipped on his tea.

"Its okay if you won't answer but... is this about what happened the last time I helped you?" Tetsurou asked and Kei bit the inside of his cheek and he nodded.

"My father wants be to be in good terms with his new family... Aki wants it too." Kei said and Tetsurou hummed.

"Do you want to be in good terms with them?" Tetsurou asked and raised a brow.

"No... I don't want them anywhere near me nor my life." Kei answered and Tetsurou sighed.

"I see." Tetsurou said.

"You dont have to force yourself in eating those. You dont like strawberry anymore?" Tetsurou asked.

"Aki used to bring me strawberry cake all the time he visits me. He used to bake strawberry shortcakes for me... It was... I don't know why but it felt so intimate and exclusive... It was uhm... our bonding. Aki and I were really close but..." Kei said and Tetsurou hugged his knees.

"Then... those pests came into our lives and Aki was treating them... treating them... uggghhhhh..." Kei started crying and Tetsurou's eyes widened in surprise. He hurriedly made his way to sit next to the younger male and he wrapped his arms around Kei for comfort.

"I thought Aki was on my side... I thought Aki will never leave me hanging... Aki and those pests get along so well and..."

"Its okay. Its okay. You dont have to talk about it." Tetsurou said and rubbed Kei's back for comfort.

Kei is jealous and his inferior complex got worse. The big brother he loved so much is slowly leaving him and replacing him with those kids.

"I... I am being replaced." Kei cried and gripped into the older male's shirt. Tetsurou can feel the younger male's pain and he felt really sad as he let the younger male cry in his arms.

"I am so petty." Kei choked out and Tetsurou shook his head.

"You can stay here in the meantime. Your brother might be waiting for you in your apartment." Tetsurou said.

•••

Kei's phone was ringing and Kei was sleeping in Tetsurou's spacious bed. Tetsurou's black cat was sleeping next to him and Tetsurou sighed as he watched the tear strained cheek on the younger male's pretty face.

He already texted Koushi and Keiji that Kei was with him since afternoon. They also told him Kei's brother was in Kei's apartment waiting for his return.

"Fuck... what do I do?" Tetsurou asked and stared at Kei's phone which was on the nightstand.

He knew it was wrong but he also didn't want Kei's brother to worry so he decided to answer the call.

"Where are you and why haven't you come back to your apartment?"

"Kei's already sleeping."

"... Who are you?"

"No one important."

"You have my brother's phone so you must be important. Who are you?"

"I dont want to answer that. Your brother is safe with me and-"

"What's your relationship with my brother?"

"Goodnight."

Tetsurou ended the call and deleted the call history before he muted the younger male's phone. He placed it back on the nightstand and he stared at the younger male who was still asleep.

They still haven't ate dinner and Tetsurou was waiting for Kei to wake up. It was still raining outside and its not going to stop soon.

Kei opened his eyes and he saw Tetsurou staring at him. He sat up and the older male smiled a little at him.

"Lets go have dinner." Tetsurou said and Kei nodded and followed Tetsurou outside.

"Your brother is at your apartment." Tetsurou informed and Kei sighed and rubbed his temples.

"Cant he just fucking leave me alone?" He groaned in frustration.

Tetsurou led Kei to the dining room and they took their seats. There was so much food and Kei was worried because there are only two of them eating and there are a lot of food served.

"Eat more..." Tetsurou said and Kei smiled politely and shook his head.

"I am already full..." Kei said honestly and the older male passed him the dessert.

"Where... where are your parents Kuroo-san?" Kei asked curiously.

"I don't know." Tetsurou said and Kei was confused.

"They're still alive. I know who my parents are... its just I dont know where they are right now. They are always overseas because of work and I don't know which country did they go to this time." Tetsurou said and Kei nodded.

"Do you have siblings too?" Kei asked and Tetsurou nodded.

"Yeah. I have a big brother and a big sister. Both are annoying and they are also overseas..." Tetsurou said and Kei nodded and he continued eating.

After they finished eating, Tetsurou told a servant to prepare a guestroom for Kei.

"Do you want my cat to accompany you?" Tetsurou asked and Kei smiled a little.

"Huh? Will he get lonely without you?" Kei asked and Tetsurou shook his head.

"I don't mind and also he likes you better than me already so he'll be fine..." He answered.

"Do you have a class tomorrow?" Tetsurou asked.

"Around two pm till five. Its my only class for tomorrow." Kei said and Tetsurou nodded.

"Mine starts at three and ends at six. I'll see you in the morning. Rest well Tsukishima san." Tetsurou said and handed Kei his cat.

"Goodnight you two."

"Goodnight Kuroo-san."

Kuroo cant deny he still likes Tsukishima.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 101 7
As headed off to college, moving away from their home town, parting their friendship to carry on in life. They soon got new friends, new people came...
223 74 16
𝔸 ℙ𝕒𝕡𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝔸 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕆𝕗 𝔾𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝔸 𝕋𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔾𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝔸𝕟𝕕 ℍ𝕚𝕤 𝕂𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕕𝕠𝕞 𝕆𝕗 𝔸𝕤𝕙 ℍ𝕖 𝕎𝕒𝕝𝕜...
149K 4.9K 30
bokuto~ the famous volleyball player, he's not any other celebrity, he's a softie, a sweetheart and is obsessed with owls for some strange reason. he...
201K 6.8K 36
[COMPLETED] This is a fluff/angst story including kuroken, iwaoi , and daisuga. There will be other ships but these are the mains. Daily updates :) ...