The Gifted Friendship

By imgnapi

' He seems Nervous' ' What! See that smile plastered on his face ear to ear, he is confident than anyone in t... More

Reading minds
Miracle
Not Soooo Hyper Me
Not soooo young me
a NEW beginning
Imperfect Me,Imperfect him,Perfect Us
First Walk or/and Talk
First Meal
True Rangers
Birthday Live
Good Old Days
Wine and Peng
Coffee and Love
Knowing You
Shocked(Surprised)
Missing you
My Turn
The "Pengyou"
My new/only Friend
Pretty much the same
You turn 29 only once :P
It's my birthday 😝
Impossible White
AOCD
The Change
The Blue Heart
The come back
Right here with you
1122333 😋
The Aquarius
Behind You

Shhhh🤐

396 18 8
By imgnapi

7th August 2020 11:46 AM

New:

"What is it New, I am in a hurry" Tay did pick the phone but his annoyed voice came booming through my iphone.

"Like i am not!" I rolled my eyes though he couldn't see me.

"Hmm... Fine, tell me already" His voice calmed down a bit.'

"Forget it, Bye" I sulked.

"Hey Hin, wait" the usual soft voice of my friend is suddenly back. "I am listening ja".

"I just wanted to ask what are you wearing today?" I asked sounding reluctant.

"Me? Why?" He sounded confused.

"Seriously Tae, Why else, Aren't we supposed to be matching?" I sighed.

"Oo Okay... I am wearing a light pink outfit, to represent I lip you" He replied and there was a lot of scrambling on the other side.

"Fine, though if you want to truly represent I lip you you need to wear a three colored blazer and look like a unicorn ice cream" I laughed out.

"Hin!" He warned.

"Whatever, Just don't be late" I meant to end the call.

"Hin!" now his voice is requesting.

"Huuu?" I asked annoyed.

"I don't want to be late too" He stated.

"So?"

"Can you come pick me up?" Ofcourse, I knew he would say that.

"I will be there in 20, and if i don't see you at the gate, I am not waiting" I didn't want to reveal that it's my plan all along.

"Thank you ja" I could here him smiling through the phone.

I quickly picked the matching outfit and headed out. However contrary to my threat I had to wait for almost 15 minutes before I saw the guilty smile i completely expected to see. I just shook my head at the huge bags that are loaded into my backseat.

"Seriously, all you wear is those tiny shorts all the time, why would you need such big bags you keep dragging around?" I had to ask, driving as fast as i can through the heavy afternoon traffic.

"Why, are you jealous of my legs now?" Give it to my best friend to completely get the opposite meaning out of perfectly innocent words.

"Right, I am jealous that you get time to wax your legs" I replied,signaling towards his shorts.

"And I am jealous that you seem to be getting all the series like no one else can act" He retorted and continued before i could react "Now don't start about my shows, it's not like they ...."

I had to sigh and cut him "Can we stop saying stuff we don't mean just to get on each other's skin?"

"Good decision!" He smiled "So what's the plan for today?"

He seriously needs to stop asking me question out of blue just because it's his favorite colour.

"Exactly what your's is" I wanted to be smart too.

"Hey.. What i meant is, what are we going to be today on stage? The strangers or the friends or the couple that everyone thinks we are?" He asked and trust me he couldn't sound any more ironic.

"What's the point, it's not like you would stick to the plan anyway" He seriously never does.

"Good, atleast that you finally realized" I glared at him.

He ignored me though as he looked out the window humming his recent favorite song which i believe is called Breakaway. I wondered where he wants to fly away all of a sudden and ofcourse he would never forget the one's that he loves. Tay and the lyrics he choose, I can never get used to them.

The office was a chaos, 12 of us are going on stage with our MD and there was lot to be done by everyone. And just like there was a briefing before we arrived, everyone seemed to know what to do and are scooting around to do exactly that. We let ourselves be handled as our Maes wanted, we can't fight them anyway. Posed when we had to, smiled when we were asked to, being ourselves as instructed, greeting everyone we met.

We were sent on stage in no time and the lights hit my skin hard. Nothing we are not used to, I know we looked like eye candies, atleast Tay definetly did especially with his ear ring. A lot of usual things happened, We talked about our products, were asked questions, a ramp walk and then the photo shoot. I always wonder if the dictionary i have is from a different world as Tay's dictionary had a million more words and he never stops blurting them out. Doesn't matter where we are. To add to that though Off and Gun were asked to stand on the otherside they somehow end up with us and that just makes Tay more energetic to talk non-stop. The jokes he makes with that undeniably contagious smile are hard to ignore. Somehow I managed and the event is coming to a wrap. We huddled together again for closing shots and statements.

And somehow without me knowing Tay, Off and Gun ended up just behind me. I heard Tay talking again "Should we go to the same place for dinner today after this?"

"Shhhh..." I shushed him, stage is no place to talk about dinner.

"P'Tay did you not buy deserts for New, why is he sulking again" Gun commented on the other side.

"Why should I always buy him desserts, he never buys anything for me" Tay complained.

"It's Okay New, Don't feel bad I will buy all the pastries for you tonight" Gun stated just to fire up the conversation slightly squeezing my shoulders like he is comforting me. Off smiling proudly at his babbi all along.

"Oyy Gun, I am the Pet here, you are supposed to buy snacks for me" Tay reached out to pinch Gun from behind me to make a strong statement.

"Ha? That would make New jealous and you know how scary your boyfriend gets when he is upset" Tay laughed at that and Gun's words made me pinch him too. These two so called friends, don't know why but they just looooves teasing Tay and me, like we don't tease ourselves enough. Tay kept glaring at Off like he was mad at him for not stopping Gun from teasing us, Well, It's not like Off can stop that little bomb though.

"What! You think I am not a possessive boy friend too, take your hand off Hin, Now" Tay gritted. Tay doesn't look the part but he too is as smart as they come. His reply made me chuckle and made Off laugh hard and take his hand off of Gun as if to say he is completely supporting his Peng.

The banter went on and I saw Mook struggling to keep a straight face for the cameras with all the non-sense that is going on behind her.

We were back in the dressing room packing up when Tay asked again "So, Let's go to the same place for Dinner?"

"Hmmm... Oyy Off tell your Peng that I am not going anywhere I can't eat cakes" I intentionally mocked Tay, there was a certain peace in that. But then what came is unexpected.

Off turned to Gun and said "Oyy Gun tell New that I can take care of my Peng alone completely all right" I don't know why Off turned possessive of Tay all of a sudden. I just laughed at his retort.

Well... Unfortunately Gun also thought he also have to turn possessive. He wrapped a arm around me and said "Your Peng is no good he doesn't even buy sweets for New, I will take care of him from now on" We seriously couldn't control our laugh, Tay and I were laughing soo hard by now.

"Come New let's go" Gun pulled me, I starred at him blankly laugh forgotten. "Come on" He pulled again and I didn't dare stop him.

"Hey... New, Gun.... Hin, Pet..." I heard Tay shouting behind us but Gun didn't stop dragging me along.

"Let them be Peng, they will come back in no time" I heard Off calming him.

"Gun wait, Where are we going, We should go back" I tried stopping Gun. But he stopped only once we reached the parking lot.

"Didn't you say you want Cakes" He asked facing me now.

"yes, but how are we running away related to me wanting desserts, and I always want desserts" I answered growing impatient.

"Ooo Calm down, I just wanted to play a small prank on them, One of my friend invited me to sample his new set of desserts, We should go there now" Gun tried to explain, and I still didn't understand.

"Okay, then let's take everyone" I turned back.

"Hey New, those Uncles are dieting, for some reason they are struggling to grow abs, they won't come with us" Gun pulled me again.

"Okay then let's atleast tell them" I tried turning back again.

"New, I said it's a prank, don't bust it, Let's wait and watch how they will react" Gun said pushing me into his car. I reluctantly settled there only to see Mook walk by.

"Hey Mook, Do you want to come with us, We are going to a pastry tasting session" Gun asked Mook. Mook was ecstatic to join us and we headed out.

We were just out of the parking lot when Guns phone rang, It was Tay, He connected it to th car speaker before answering it.

"Oyy Pet, What is it?" Gun asked without letting the other guy speak.

"It's me, Did Tay ever call you? You think you are New?" Off asked soo seriously that i couldn't even laugh out loud, i could just stiffle it.

"Papi,Oo It's you, what happened to your phone and where is my Pet" Gun asked in the same serious tone.

"He is my Peng too, not just your pet and It would mean none of you care about him if that's really your car which just left the parking lot" Off is being soo serious now that i am doubting if it's even okay to continue this prank and I badly wanted to talk to Tay all of a sudden.

"Papi, Why are you being soo dramatic, I told you right, i am just taking New to eat some sweets" Gun replied trying his sweet voice but commanding at the same time.

"Sure, then I am done talking to you Bye" Off cut the call all of a sudden.

There was silence in the car which was cut by the notification sound of my phone. I quickly checked because I knew who it would have been and it was Off, Tay and Lee posing for a long night out. I am still craving for sweet, it just grew with that photo, It was too sweet for me to digest.

I quickly asked Gun and Mook to pose and we too posted the photo from inside the car. That started the photo war and it went on for few more photos just enough to not make it obvious to the outsiders. And i was still not satisfied. We had tasted the pastries they were all good and I was still upset.

"Gun, I am still hungry, I need food" I said pouting.

"You mean we have to end this prank already?" Gun asked.

"Ya, I don't feel good" I accepted.

"Hmm... Poor New, Those Uncles are gonna be fine New, I won't let them be mad for long" Gun comforted.

"I know Gun, But we have enough problems as it is, I just want all of us to be together atleast when we can and make most of it" I tried again,

"Okay, Okay... Let's go surprise them" I smiled wide and turned to Mook.

"Mook Let's go?" I urged.

"No Guys, I will head home I am tired already" She replied lowly.

"Oo Hmmm... We will drop you at home first then" I said and dragged them out of there. Mook nodded and followed.

We headed to the restaurant where Off and Tay were once Mook is dropped safely at her home. I asked to drive as the roads at this time need my speed and we had to catch them before they left.

Once we are there Gun just ran and sat on Off.

"Papi, Look I brought New as well" Gun announced and I had to roll my eyes and sat opposite Tay. He was smiling at Gun's antics. Off was just sitting there ignoring Gun right in his lap.

"Papi... na na na, Gun is sorry na" He tried again pouting.

"You are not my Girl friend Gun, Don't make those cute faces with me" Off retorted.

Gun pouted more.

"How about I post a photo of us?" Gun pulled his phone and was checking the perfect selfie angle.

"NOOOOOOOO......" Tay's voice overlapped with mine resounded in the empty place. We will be exposed if they post a photo together now. Polcas would go crazy again if they find out we are having dinner together.

Off and Gun looked at us shocked for a second and then burst out laughing. Tay and I sat there pouting at them with folded hands when Off pulled us both into the hug.

"Ooo My Poor souls, It's gonna be okay na" Off said between his laughs. Gun joined the hug as well, the vibrations from their laughs shaking all four bodies.

Tay tried to ruin the moment by saying something, I couldn't let him though and blurted "Shhh...😤"

A/N: 😂😂
Hi Guys, TayNew gave me a lot of content to write these past few weeks, but i could only pick the recent events, I wish I could write everything and i am trying, TayNew are definetly a handful. I hope you enjoyed reading my version of OffGun intrusion between TayNew... :P

P.S: Thank you so much for all the support, Votes, Comments and checking out my works.... You people are making me want to write soo much that there is nothing i think of these days, except how and what to write next.... I just can't thank you enough for bringing out the passion in me... Seriously... Thank you 3000...

Just a few pointers incase you couldn't follow:

*"I LIP YOU" is the product Tay promots for a cosmetic brand called Idolo and GMMTV. New, Off and Gun also have there own products to promote along with Krist, Singto, Mook, Toy, Bright, Win, Joss and Lee (Don't worry if you can't recognize the names)

**OFF and Tay are of same age where as New and Gun are of same age. New doesn't use P' with Tay and Off as they are really good friends and joined the entertainment industry together.

***Gun does call Tay and Off , P' as they are elder than him and New. But calls New, New, again because they are of same age. Except occasionally when he is talking about TayNew and calls New, P'New just because he called Tay, P'Tay. :D

****No one really knows exactly when it started but Tay and Gun has this weird agreement of becoming each other's Pets on alternate days. My guess is it would have started one fine day when they both were talking about their Pets and were missing them. Tay has a dog and Gun has a cat.

***** Gun is called babi and Off is calle Papi by there fans as they are onscreen couple and Off and Gun also tend to use the names for each other from time to time.

****** You should listen to 'Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson'if you haven't already, it's a good one. Tay has a very good taste in music.

******* At GMM almost all the managers are called Mae. Please don't ask me why.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 154 13
"I love you so much!!! I really do." Tay replied, acting like a child, giving little smooches on New's neck. "Hmm. I love you too." "Stop now." New...
393K 8.2K 44
"I'm not going to hurt you." He took his hands off my waist and placed them on either side of my head. "I could never hurt you." He lowered his face...
Clueless By Ash:)

Teen Fiction

393K 10.5K 30
He runs up behind you, picking you up and spinning you around. You laugh and blush the whole time. He finally sets you down and kisses your forehead...
107K 1.8K 26
"You dropped this." I heard a husky voice say. I turned around to look at what I dropped and realized it was my schedule. I gasped. Damn, I would hav...